Sasuke or Naruto? Which is an overall better fighter?

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
loooool dude you just spoiled your argument if u were in court u would lose your case. the fact that u said he changing fighting styles was difficult for him proves he is weaker. naruto adapts to stuff like that in an instant
naruto doesn't need to adapt much since he always has his old skills to rely on... sasuke had to same style for about 4-5 years and he changed just like that and had to give up on a lot of his old skills without training which naruto always has a lot of when he learns something new

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto doesn't need to adapt much since he always has his old skills to rely on... sasuke had to same style for about 4-5 years and he changed just like that and had to give up on a lot of his old skills without training which naruto always has a lot of when he learns something new
Well it's not like the curse mark requires him to totally change his fighting style he just needs to be more conservative with chakra. Sasuke lost before he had to use much chakra in a sword fight. He used chidori once and then got stabbed. He would have died after one jutsu when the curse mark really wouldn't even had been used yet.
You must be registered for see images

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's not like the curse mark requires him to totally change his fighting style he just needs to be more conservative with chakra. Sasuke lost before he had to use much chakra in a sword fight. He used chidori once and then got stabbed. He would have died after one jutsu when the curse mark really wouldn't even had been used yet.
You must be registered for see images
yeah it does cause him to change his fighting style since he used the demon mode a lot...

TehBankai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have to compare on this level

fighter without the cheap ness?
naruto- overall he doesnt have any super cheap move, nothing like rasengun laser or sumthing

with cheapness?
sasuke- coff coff sharigun coff coff, so he looks at you and you burn -____-

so there you go my 20 cents XD

blackrose320

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now after reading chapter 430 in the manga i'm kinda leaning toward naruto winning the battle, but i have to be wary of sasuke controlling the kyuubi now with his new sharingan(memory loss at the moment). draw backs include things like he can't stay in sage mode long, the kyuubi reduces his lifespan dramatically, and now he can possibly be controlled.... which totally sucks!!! also some of his techniques cause harm to his body(rasen shruiken).... he can throw it now so that may not be a problem, but still you get the point.
:p

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now after reading chapter 430 in the manga i'm kinda leaning toward naruto winning the battle, but i have to be wary of sasuke controlling the kyuubi now with his new sharingan(memory loss at the moment). draw backs include things like he can't stay in sage mode long, the kyuubi reduces his lifespan dramatically, and now he can possibly be controlled.... which totally sucks!!! also some of his techniques cause harm to his body(rasen shruiken).... he can throw it now so that may not be a problem, but still you get the point.
:p
dont worry once you see the full potential of both characters, you'd be really leaning towards naruto...

NARUTO'S ASSETS TO DEFEAT SASUKE:

1. naruto sage mode (even its limited...he can still kick sasuke's ass and rip him in time; just imagine he took out 4 pains with a sage mode, unscath; meaning its like defeating one team of jounins...)

2. naruto sage making kagebunshin = shadowclone unaffected by sharingan
(ex. kakashi vs itachi: kakashi hid himself underground while in the hidden mist technique while his clone attacked itachi, when itachi tried to put the clone in genjutsu nothing happened...) with naruto's present skills he will definitely be efficient in shadowcloning thus making him unaffected by genjutsu...

partners to disable genjutsu: sage clones, kyuubi

3. sasuke's attack chidori can be disabled by wind...hopefully we'll see naruto having wind shield as well; like when sasuke protected his body by chidori...so lightning element would rendered useless...nwei it would really be rendered useless with his rasen shuriken...hehehe

4. naruto has immense reserved chakra; sasuke doesn't have that much especially when his cursed seal + oro inside him was destroyed...

5. kyuubi will not be controllable now that it has a host / partner...madara controlled it several years ago only because the kyuubi was all alone, making it susceptible to genjutsu / hypnotism...but now with a strong partner / host, i doubt it would ever happen again...
(ex. the eight-tail jinchuruuki)

SASUKE'S ASSETS TO DEFEAT NARUTO:

1. Fire element; he can use chidori to lure naruto in using his fuuton rasen shuriken then quickly stop and throw the grand fireball to him...making the grand fireball stronger because of the fuuton / wind element...

2. Sasuke's speed + sword skills...he can rely on this without using much ninjutsu...while naruto doesn't have anything in his arsenal except his fist, hmmm i really doubt that this sword will pierce thru naruto - remember the pointed rocks in frog mountains? once in sage mode his body became very stiff = this im really not sure of...hehehe

3. last but not the least; sasuke is more smarter than naruto...

well hopefully this hardworking guy kicks sasgay's ass soon, im sick and tired watching him unscratched when he battles naruto...its payback time :D

avzool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont worry once you see the full potential of both characters, you'd be really leaning towards naruto...

NARUTO'S ASSETS TO DEFEAT SASUKE:

1. naruto sage mode (even its limited...he can still kick sasuke's ass and rip him in time; just imagine he took out 4 pains with a sage mode, unscath; meaning its like defeating one team of jounins...)

2. naruto sage making kagebunshin = shadowclone unaffected by sharingan
(ex. kakashi vs itachi: kakashi hid himself underground while in the hidden mist technique while his clone attacked itachi, when itachi tried to put the clone in genjutsu nothing happened...) with naruto's present skills he will definitely be efficient in shadowcloning thus making him unaffected by genjutsu...

partners to disable genjutsu: sage clones, kyuubi

3. sasuke's attack chidori can be disabled by wind...hopefully we'll see naruto having wind shield as well; like when sasuke protected his body by chidori...so lightning element would rendered useless...nwei it would really be rendered useless with his rasen shuriken...hehehe

4. naruto has immense reserved chakra; sasuke doesn't have that much especially when his cursed seal + oro inside him was destroyed...

5. kyuubi will not be controllable now that it has a host / partner...madara controlled it several years ago only because the kyuubi was all alone, making it susceptible to genjutsu / hypnotism...but now with a strong partner / host, i doubt it would ever happen again...
(ex. the eight-tail jinchuruuki)

SASUKE'S ASSETS TO DEFEAT NARUTO:

1. Fire element; he can use chidori to lure naruto in using his fuuton rasen shuriken then quickly stop and throw the grand fireball to him...making the grand fireball stronger because of the fuuton / wind element...

2. Sasuke's speed + sword skills...he can rely on this without using much ninjutsu...while naruto doesn't have anything in his arsenal except his fist, hmmm i really doubt that this sword will pierce thru naruto - remember the pointed rocks in frog mountains? once in sage mode his body became very stiff = this im really not sure of...hehehe

3. last but not the least; sasuke is more smarter than naruto...

well hopefully this hardworking guy kicks sasgay's ass soon, im sick and tired watching him unscratched when he battles naruto...its payback time :D
i was learning onto sasuke..but since you said it in that form naruto seem better.he just needs a longer training period to battle sasuke.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think naruto is the better fighter because if u look at naruto doesnt use that many jutsus he just makes clones and attacks the whereas sasuke does use jutse like fireball and other things and at the end of the Naruto still has sage mode + kyubbi mode

Narunorway

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol,lol,lol, EASY!!! You say Sasuke has more techniques than Naruto?Let's count them:

NARUTO:
1.Shadow clone
2.Mass Shadow clone(Taji)
3.Naruto Rendan
4.Rasengan
5.Oodama Rasengan (when he fighted with the faked Itachi)
6.Wind Element Rasen-Shuriken
This are his own abilities, not every one can use them, tough every one can use Bunshin, Hengen or Kawarimi. now about Sasuke

SASUKE:
1.Lion Rendan (I couldn't remember exactly the name)
2.Chidori
off topic, but when did naruto use oodama rasengan?
and wtf is sage mode ?
(i only watching the anime)

But overall i think Naruto is better, imagine, nine tails, rasen shuriken.
WHOA.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
off topic, but when did naruto use oodama rasengan?
and wtf is sage mode ?
(i only watching the anime)

But overall i think Naruto is better, imagine, nine tails, rasen shuriken.
WHOA.
thats in the manga sorry u will reach there eventually:D. but naruto sage mode is more powerful than sasuke

-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've always believed that Naruto has been a better fighter than Sasuke.

Coz he's still able to defeat opponents with juz a few jutsus. And he can even upgrade them into better jutsus.