Sasuke or Naruto? Which is an overall better fighter?

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Naruto will own Sasuke anyway ... Sasuke owned Naruto last time , so its time for Naruto to teach him a lesson .

Lesson title : Never , never !!! Betray Leaf People :D

Anno

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is a draw. Sasuke is more powerfull but Naruto has iron will. Naruto could win with rasen shuriken but i dont think he will use it against Sasuke he doesnot want to kill Sasuke and rasen shuriken is deadly.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel that Naruto is a better fighter. Naruto may take more time to learn jutsus than Sasuke but Naruto is able to come up with new combos and such in the middle of battle. Sasuke just has his set jutsus whereas Naruto is able to just create combos in battle after finding out what the enemies strengths are. I mean look at Naruto v. Kakuzu. Naruto was using his clones as a way to gain info on his enemy. Kakashi said that he was using shadow clones in a completely new way. I sometimes think that Naruto uses his shadow clone jutsu over and over again as a way to get the enemy into a false sense of security and then he pulls out something new and kicks their ass. His stamina allows him to just continually sending shadow clones at his opponent. Naruto is playing to his strengths.
I agree Naruto is much stronger and clever now

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it is a draw. Sasuke is more powerfull but Naruto has iron will. Naruto could win with rasen shuriken but i dont think he will use it against Sasuke he doesnot want to kill Sasuke and rasen shuriken is deadly.
Sasuke is still stronger that Naruto in the anime but in Manga Naruto would crush every bone in his body easily and that without the kjubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke has sharingan,not naruto :p
Nooo!! Narutos obtains his sharingan from Itachi's after Sasuke kills him. Sukura helped transfered it. Naruto will die when Susake takes his Kyuubi and Tsunsai gives him life after she uses the life transfering technique killing herself to save Naruto because he reminds her of her baby brother. Naruto has the mangekyou but can't use it yet because he is still weak. Itachi gave him the mangekyou.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nooo!! Narutos obtains his sharingan from Itachi's after Sasuke kills him. Sukura helped transfered it. Naruto will die when Susake takes his Kyuubi and Tsunsai gives him life after she uses the life transfering technique killing herself to save Naruto because he reminds her of her baby brother. Naruto has the mangekyou but can't use it yet because he is still weak. Itachi gave him the mangekyou.
itachi never gave him the mangekyou... he gave him some power... but it's not the mangekyou...