Sasuke or Naruto? Which is an overall better fighter?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
reviewing this thread was the last thing that could happen lol...especially after
seeing naruto matched with pain,and i am not talkng about throwing of rassen shurriken,sasuke stands no chance...

blackrose320

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont worry once you see the full potential of both characters, you'd be really leaning towards naruto...

NARUTO'S ASSETS TO DEFEAT SASUKE:

1. naruto sage mode (even its limited...he can still kick sasuke's ass and rip him in time; just imagine he took out 4 pains with a sage mode, unscath; meaning its like defeating one team of jounins...)

2. naruto sage making kagebunshin = shadowclone unaffected by sharingan
(ex. kakashi vs itachi: kakashi hid himself underground while in the hidden mist technique while his clone attacked itachi, when itachi tried to put the clone in genjutsu nothing happened...) with naruto's present skills he will definitely be efficient in shadowcloning thus making him unaffected by genjutsu...

partners to disable genjutsu: sage clones, kyuubi

3. sasuke's attack chidori can be disabled by wind...hopefully we'll see naruto having wind shield as well; like when sasuke protected his body by chidori...so lightning element would rendered useless...nwei it would really be rendered useless with his rasen shuriken...hehehe

4. naruto has immense reserved chakra; sasuke doesn't have that much especially when his cursed seal + oro inside him was destroyed...

5. kyuubi will not be controllable now that it has a host / partner...madara controlled it several years ago only because the kyuubi was all alone, making it susceptible to genjutsu / hypnotism...but now with a strong partner / host, i doubt it would ever happen again...
(ex. the eight-tail jinchuruuki)

SASUKE'S ASSETS TO DEFEAT NARUTO:

1. Fire element; he can use chidori to lure naruto in using his fuuton rasen shuriken then quickly stop and throw the grand fireball to him...making the grand fireball stronger because of the fuuton / wind element...

2. Sasuke's speed + sword skills...he can rely on this without using much ninjutsu...while naruto doesn't have anything in his arsenal except his fist, hmmm i really doubt that this sword will pierce thru naruto - remember the pointed rocks in frog mountains? once in sage mode his body became very stiff = this im really not sure of...hehehe

3. last but not the least; sasuke is more smarter than naruto...

well hopefully this hardworking guy kicks ******'s ass soon, im sick and tired watching him unscratched when he battles naruto...its payback time :D

...that's funny. you make a good point, the battle between them now would be intense. right now with what information we have been given(manga) naruto is the better fighter(in my opinion) i'm backing what you said.

Itachi15

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe naruto but he doesnt want to go all out vs sasuke and sasuke doestn care so naruto is almost always then holding back vs sasuke thats why sasuke still can win then and he has mangekyou now ^^

Rokudaime6

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: ...

i can't really decide, the proof is all there stating sasuke is better, but then again we never know what Kishimoto will allow naruto to do. both characters have amazing abilities.
I think this is right becuz anyway they never truly fought in the manga series yet and with Naruto's new Sage Mode they could be equally matched in many ways

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
na is best because of his will and always willing to train hard. He could learn anything exept for bloodline traits. Plus he has the strongest demon.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
na is best because of his will and always willing to train hard. He could learn anything exept for bloodline traits. Plus he has the strongest demon.
him having the strongest demon means nothing if he still has trouble properly controlling it... the orochimaru thing for instance... that wasn't naruto fighting it was the fox fighting in naruto's body and we all know that... if it was naruto he wouldn't have slapped sakura (i'm still laughing so hard about that part)

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can people honestly say sasuke is stronger seeing naruto's progress right now?lol insane
we haven't seen sasuke for a long time... if naruto was in myokubakuzan as long as people think he was then sasuke must have been training a lot also... so how could we full know?

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I LOOOVE your sig!

Guys, right now Naruto is stronger, but you know Kishi, Sasuke may suddenly find a fairy godmother filling him with new powers. The Kyubbi may suddenly fall in love with Naruto and allow him to master him. Anything's possible.

So we can't tell if they are going to be equal when they face each other again.

Unlike many think, I think Sasuke is really strong, though.

Last edited:

Rainbow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they are equal to each other
its just, naruto alwasy let his emotions to take the control, ans sasuke is alwasy so cold-blooded
but i think that if there was no orochimaru, sasuke would be weaker, because of naruto's nine-tails demon