Sasuke or Naruto? Which is an overall better fighter?

blackrose320

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay you choose which naruto character is an overall better fighter... try to give a reasonable explanation for your choice. NO fangirl postings claiming which one is better just because you say so... such as ", SASUKE WINS!!! YAY SASUKE!!!" it will just be a waste of your time. give some thought to it i can't wait to see what you post.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think sasuke is better especially because of the new mangekyou sharingan... think about it there is no doubt in my mind that sasuke will become the strongest uchiha eventually and madara used it to control the 9 tailed fox which is stronger than naruto obviously so when sasuke masters it he will be able to do the same meaning that he'll be stronger than naruto... sasuke hasn't even started to understand it let alone master it and he still managed to defeat killer bee (i know he had help but still that amaterasu he used was powerful) so think about that!! and please people don't just put that naruto has a lot of willpower and i know some of u want to... give some solid reasons

Last edited:

blackrose320

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i can't really decide, the proof is all there stating sasuke is better, but then again we never know what Kishimoto will allow naruto to do. both characters have amazing abilities.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can't really decide, the proof is all there stating sasuke is better, but then again we never know what Kishimoto will allow naruto to do. both characters have amazing abilities.
true they're basically like a ying and yang thing but i still thing sasuke is better for my previous reasons

kakashifan9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's see... I admit that Sasuke learns rather quickly, but he gives in to the curse seal too much which means we never actually get to see his true potential....
Naruto, I have to say that he's pretty good in combat and finding ways to get through his enemy's path.

When the time comes, I bet Naruto would be able to kick Sasuke's butt since he was already holding back against Cursed Seal Sasuke. If his rasengan had intersected with Sasuke's chest like how Sasuke's Chidori did, Sasuke would have went flying! And Sasuke already had a hard time dealing with Deidara when Naruto was able to blow Kakuzu away.

So yeah, overall, I believe Naruto is a better fighter.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's see... I admit that Sasuke learns rather quickly, but he gives in to the curse seal too much which means we never actually get to see his true potential....
Naruto, I have to say that he's pretty good in combat and finding ways to get through his enemy's path.

When the time comes, I bet Naruto would be able to kick Sasuke's butt since he was already holding back against Cursed Seal Sasuke. If his rasengan had intersected with Sasuke's chest like how Sasuke's Chidori did, Sasuke would have went flying! And Sasuke already had a hard time dealing with Deidara when Naruto was able to blow Kakuzu away.

So yeah, overall, I believe Naruto is a better fighter.
well u can't use the rasengan vs chidori thing because that's only because of what senseis they had plus think of this

everytime sasuke and naruto use chidori vs rasengan it just clashes together as if they were equal jutsus... but the truth is that they're not... rasengan is more powerful than chidori meaning that sasuke must be more powerful than naruto

blackrose320

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
think about it...

well u can't use the rasengan vs chidori thing because that's only because of what senseis they had plus think of this

everytime sasuke and naruto use chidori vs rasengan it just clashes together as if they were equal jutsus... but the truth is that they're not... rasengan is more powerful than chidori meaning that sasuke must be more powerful than naruto
but you have to think again, what if naruto unleashed four tails and went all mini-kyuubi on sasuke... that in itself would be a battle, because oro was having a hard time dealing with naruto in that state alone.

FatBACKATTACK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first I thought Sasuke got rediculously over powered WAY too fast..But I honestly think if todays Sasuke would get owned by today's Naruto (manga).

Naruto has so many things he can pull out, and god forbid he starts being able to get the Kyuubi to start getting him out of genjutsus like Bee. If sage mode doesn't work he could always just go 5 tails and blow everything up.

blackrose320

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto has his advantages(such as the kyuubi's unlimited supply of chakra) and sasuke has his(such as sharingan and mangekyou sharingan~amaterasu) but if a death match was called for, naruto's advantages are more POWERFUL than sasuke's. i'm talking about power, not exactly fighting skills in this comment.

Last edited:

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

wait a minute, you said rasengan is more powerful than chidori which is true and then you said sasuke must be more powerful than naruto you see naruto has the rasengan which you said is stronger so how does that justify that sasuke is better... please explain that logic to me

that being said however, I still belive sasuke would win given their shown strrength but I do not find the point above to be valid

blackrose320

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait a minute, you said rasengan is more powerful than chidori which is true and then you said sasuke must be more powerful than naruto you see naruto has the rasengan which you said is stronger so how does that justify that sasuke is better... please explain that logic to me

that being said however, I still belive sasuke would win given their shown strrength but I do not find the point above to be valid
he's saying that even though rasengan is stronger than chidori in general, the two jutsus kinda canceled eachother which means sasuke's chidori is stronger than average or naruto's rasengan is weaker.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel that Naruto is a better fighter. Naruto may take more time to learn jutsus than Sasuke but Naruto is able to come up with new combos and such in the middle of battle. Sasuke just has his set jutsus whereas Naruto is able to just create combos in battle after finding out what the enemies strengths are. I mean look at Naruto v. Kakuzu. Naruto was using his clones as a way to gain info on his enemy. Kakashi said that he was using shadow clones in a completely new way. I sometimes think that Naruto uses his shadow clone jutsu over and over again as a way to get the enemy into a false sense of security and then he pulls out something new and kicks their ass. His stamina allows him to just continually sending shadow clones at his opponent. Naruto is playing to his strengths.

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Over all i think Sasuke is the better fighter

I hate to admit it. But he has more techniques and fighting styles.

Where as Naruto only has shaddow clone and Resengan.

Sorry naruto u would still win in a fight though