Rasen Shuriken is not destroying a Susanoo at level V2 and above.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
FRS = kirin in terms of destruction (frs can cut through stone like knife on a butter[ ] & has a greater destruction range[ ])

kirin >> FRS in terms of speed

FRS >>>>>>> kirin in terms of preparation time

imo FRS > V2 susano if kirin > v2
Note that I said it would take moderate damage. (V2)

FRS cutting through stone isn't enough to put it on Kirin's level, FRS explosion doesn't match Kirin's DC either, as Kirin destroyed a Mountain Sized building. (Note that I'm not saying it is not a Mountain Buster.)

This isn't a Kirin vs FRS thread so mentioning prep and speed time is pointless.

While i Agree, The reasoning of V2 susanoo Blocks Kirin, So it must also block a weaker Tech like RS, Doesn't always work.

Kirin might have more raw destructive powers than Rs, Kirin is a blunt force attack, it basically just slams into the target. While Rs being a fuuton attack isn't about raw strength but Cutting/Slicing/piercing, Much like raiton.

Take this for example. Gaara's sand defense was able to block deidara's c3
You must be registered for see images

Yet it would fall pray to a much weaker jutsu such as chidori
The amount of sand Gaara used to block C3 would most likely easily block a Chidori, the only time we've ever seen Chidori vs Gaara's sand was when he was only using gourd sand in the Chunnin Exams. Not only did his sand get much more powerful, he was able to use the sand in Sunagakure to add to his defenses.

C3 would have completely obliterated the sand that Chidori pierced through so your comparison isn't exactly valid.

The blades may be able to leave an opening within v2 which the instant chakra needles inreturn will open up the cut in sussano even further. The point of the bladrs are too penetrate the v2 while the needles keep the opening from closing up.
If the blades leave an opening in the V2 Susanoo, the needle blades still have to be strong enough to do damage to the Susanoo to be able to cause the damage to increase. And I highly doubt needle like blades are going to do anything to Susanoo.

is there a proof itachi used V2 susanoo to block kirin?no.
i've already explained that the difference between FRS,danzo's jutsu,tsunade's punch(which rely on precise focused attacks on one point),and kirin that relies on raw power on a wide area.yet you don't listen.either this or you think that FRS is only about explosion(if that i understand your logic,FRS explosion is uncomparable to kirin)but it's not,FRS has a great cutting power,which was demonstrated on more than instance in the manga.
If you read the thread before posting you would see that it is impossible for him to have called V3 and up to block Kirin. Read before posting.

FRS and Kirin spread out in terms of damage just like Bijuu Dama do. You need attacks that put alot of pressure on the Susanoo to break it, precise attacks on one single point has nothing to do with it

Otherwise Bijuu Dama's explosion wouldn't be able to blow Susanoo up because it spreads out.

You think that FRS having a great cutting power (Though we've only seen it cut through Mountains, and Human Bodies) means it can cut through Susanoo but that's baseless, it may have cutting power but the cutting power still needs to be enough to get past Susanoo. Obviously.

naruttebayo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FRS cutting through stone isn't enough to put it on Kirin's level, FRS explosion doesn't match Kirin's DC either, as Kirin destroyed a Mountain Sized building. (Note that I'm not saying it is not a Mountain Buster.)
why not, it looks equaly dangerous to me. it leaves nothing but dust behind

& FRS explosion > Kirin's DC

frs explosion = half the size of chibaku tensei carter

as you can see clearly bigger than a single mountain behind.

ClydeFrog

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not all Jutsu is the same, thus the devastation is different. Kirin is a brutal head on attack, sort of like an explosion irl, where Rasen Shuriken destorys every particle in it's target one by one, leaving nothing afterward.
Though both are really brutal, it is impossible to compare the two since they work in very different ways. As far as I'm concerned if Rasen Shuriken directly hits anything it will destroy it, it's issue is that it's easily countered, Kirin is a huge lighting dragon, thus easier to land.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not all Jutsu is the same, thus the devastation is different. Kirin is a brutal head on attack, sort of like an explosion irl, where Rasen Shuriken destorys every particle in it's target one by one, leaving nothing afterward.
Though both are really brutal, it is impossible to compare the two since they work in very different ways. As far as I'm concerned if Rasen Shuriken directly hits anything it will destroy it, it's issue is that it's easily countered, Kirin is a huge lighting dragon, thus easier to land.​
That isn't how FRS works. It uses its tiny wind chakra blades to pierce into the skin of the opponent and rip apart their chakra pathway system. It doesn't disintegrate everything it comes in contact with, otherwise the 3rd Raikage would have been disintegrated.

That aspect is useless if its fired against a giant chakra construct like Susanoo. That leaves its cutting power and its explosive power.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1FRS isnt weaker than kirin, because the manga said that lightning is weaker than wind, meaning frs is stronger than kirin.

FRS depends on how much chakra is focused on it. for example if naruto used it in bm, it would be more than powerful enough to break at least susanoo level 2, but it will damage susanoo above that level.

ClydeFrog

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That isn't how FRS works. It uses its tiny wind chakra blades to pierce into the skin of the opponent and rip apart their chakra pathway system. It doesn't disintegrate everything it comes in contact with, otherwise the 3rd Raikage would have been disintegrated.

That aspect is useless if its fired against a giant chakra construct like Susanoo. That leaves its cutting power and its explosive power.
Ohhhhh, well I was close, haven't gone back and read the chapter.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1FRS isnt weaker than kirin, because the manga said that lightning is weaker than wind, meaning frs is stronger than kirin.

FRS depends on how much chakra is focused on it. for example if naruto used it in bm, it would be more than powerful enough to break at least susanoo level 2, but it will damage susanoo above that level.
:sy: Om my god. Why the hell are people referencing this? That only matters if they clash not when we are comparing how much damage they do to another thing.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:sy: Om my god. Why the hell are people referencing this? That only matters if they clash not when we are comparing how much damage they do to another thing.

frs can do bigger damage than kirin.

if danzo's basic wind jutsu broke sasuke's level 3 susanoo, then frs a much powerful jutsu can destroy all of it.

Reactions: Minator93

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
frs can do bigger damage than kirin.

if danzo's basic wind jutsu broke sasuke's level 3 susanoo, then frs a much powerful jutsu can destroy all of it.
Again with the baseless nonsense.

That simply means: Danzo's Fuuton Rush buffed by Baku>FRS.

@bold: More baseless nonsense. Kirin obliterated a Mountain Sized building. Call me when FRS does something on that level.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again with the baseless nonsense.

That simply means: Danzo's Fuuton Rush buffed by Baku>FRS.

@bold: More baseless nonsense. Kirin obliterated a Mountain Sized building. Call me when FRS does something on that level.

lol. danzo and his summoning have a stronger wind jutsu than frs. the level of stupidity here is unbelievable.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

lol. danzo and his summoning have a stronger wind jutsu than frs. the level of stupidity here is unbelievable.
Kirin>FRS

V2 blocked Kirin, so it can block the weaker FRS.

V3>V2

V3 was damaged by the Baku and Danzo Fuuton combo.

Do the fucking math.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kirin>FRS

V2 blocked Kirin, so it can block the weaker FRS.

V3>V2

V3 was damaged by the Baku and Danzo Fuuton combo.

Do the fucking math.

kirin is weaker than frs, why? because kirin is a lightining jutsu, frs is wind, wind is stronger than kirin. not to also mention that frs can be enhanced with sm or kyuubi chakra.

this is logic, its impossible that you havent learned it by now, but what can i say.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kirin is weaker than frs, why? because kirin is a lightining jutsu, frs is wind, wind is stronger than kirin. not to also mention that frs can be enhanced with sm or kyuubi chakra.

this is logic, its impossible that you havent learned it by now, but what can i say.

You are obviously too stupid to understand such a basic concept. But I'll try again regardless.

The Elemental advantages (Wind>Lightning) only comes into play if we are talking about the two jutsu hitting each other and seeing which one would overpower the other.

This thread is talking about Kirin causing more damage than FRS.

Kirin Vs Susanoo, and FRS vs Susanoo. In this scenario elemental advantages are moot.

If you don't get it now then just leave, and slap yourself while you're at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blunt

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you call everyone who disagreed with you stupid, it just shows that you are the stupid. dont ever make stupid thread like again.

by the way, if you havent realized who i am, then i will tell you. SAGE MADARA, the one who debated with you while ago, about hashirama vs edo madara.

later fool :heh:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you call everyone who disagreed with you stupid, it just shows that you are the stupid. dont ever make stupid thread like again.

by the way, if you havent realized who i am, then i will tell you. SAGE MADARA, the one who debated with you while ago, about hashirama vs edo madara.

later fool :heh:
I already know you are that dumbass SAGE MADARA, its clear you both have an extremely massive boner for Madara.

Also, re-read my post and see if your tiny brain can understand the concept.

Wanna know what can?

SHANAAAROOOOOOOOOOO
Hell no.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wind > Lightning, nuff said
I'll just say the same thing I said to Madara Rules.

The Elemental advantages (Wind>Lightning) only comes into play if we are talking about the two jutsu hitting each other and seeing which one would overpower the other.

This thread is talking about Kirin causing more damage than FRS.

Kirin Vs Susanoo, and FRS vs Susanoo. In this scenario elemental advantages are moot