Rasen Shuriken is not destroying a Susanoo at level V2 and above.

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it doesnt take a lot of time to pull out a complete susanoo

You must be registered for see images

its just for adding suspense in case of itachi since its the first time its being shown

Last edited:

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree but im still iffy on it, you neglect the fact that rasenshuriken is a more direct focused attack then kirin that simply focuses on damage. If level 2 got directly hit with a rasenshuriken at point blank range i see no reason why the sharp needle like chakra wouldnt penetrate sussano, kakashi himself comments how his sharigan could not keep up with rasenshurike. Fact of the matter is FRS has more cutting power. Which focuses on all angles and area of the target which in this case is sussano.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A punch from lady T will
She could only damage the V1 Susanoo.

Naruto wins ultimately :whip:
Not what this thread is about, if you guys want Naruto vs Sasuke, go to the Vs thread section.

I don't know what to think... The FRS should be stronger than Tsunade's punch, who easily shattered the V1 Susanoo, and who easily broke the V3 Susanoo swords. This means she can crack the V2 Susanoo ( not destroy, just crack! )
The swords are not as durable as the Susanoo, as Tsunade broke the swords but couldn't damage the Susanoo the swords came from, she only managed to deal moderate damage to the V1 Susanoo. A and Onoki cracked the back while she damaged the front.

FRS would deal much more damage than her punch would though.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Normal SM FRS can cut a mountain, but KCM FRS bigger than Gamakichi doesn't. Sasuke fanboys Lol

The New FRS shits all over Susanoo v2 heck its comparable to EMS Madara's PSS U_U

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread isn't about Naruto vs Sasuke.

Nor is it about the new Rasen Shuriken.

Take your fanboyism somewhere else.

The bold is what your argument is based on. The "fact" that Danzo's buffed Fuuton is far weaker than FRS, when that isn't even true. Not when Kirin was blocked by V2, not when Kirin>>FRS, and not when Danzo's managed to damage something a lvl higher than what FRS can't destroy.

No focus? Kirin is a bunch of lightning directed at one target, but it has a large AoE.
kirin was never focused on one point,what is needed to break susanoo is an attack with high pressure on one point,something like tsunade's punches.does kirin exert pressure on one place?no it's an attack made to be inevitable,focused on raw power not precesion,unlike FRS.
also we've seen no proof that kirin actually destroyed a full susanoo.
so you're saying FRS<danzo's jutsu?i give up,no need to argue anymore.your sig speaks for me.

Last edited:

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The swords are not as durable as the Susanoo, as Tsunade broke the swords but couldn't damage the Susanoo the swords came from, she only managed to deal moderate damage to the V1 Susanoo. A and Onoki cracked the back while she damaged the front.

FRS would deal much more damage than her punch would though.
1. Nothing suggests the V3 Susanoo sword is as durable/ less durable than the V1 Susanoo sword. Logic says it's stronger, just like the V3 Susanoo grants a greater defense than the V1 and V2 Susanoo
2. Tsunade completely destroyed half of the V1 Susanoo. If she would have punched the top of the Susanoo, she would have most likely completely destroy it.
3. Tsunade of the Complete Susanoo. So we can't know for sure whether she demaged it or not

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it doesnt take a lot of time to pull out a complete susanoo

its just for adding suspense in case of itachi since its the first time its being shown
Even if it was just for suspense, there is also the Yata Mirror issue that also prevents him from pulling out anything about V2.

I agree but im still iffy on it, you neglect the fact that rasenshuriken is a more direct focused attack then kirin that simply focuses on damage. If level 2 got directly hit with a rasenshuriken at point blank range i see no reason why the sharp needle like chakra wouldnt penetrate sussano, kakashi himself comments how his sharigan could not keep up with rasenshurike. Fact of the matter is FRS has more cutting power. Which focuses on all angles and area of the target which in this case is sussano.
The fact that it is sharp needle like is the reason why it won't pierce Susanoo. Those sharp needle like chakra blades are meant for piercing human skin and destroying their chakra network, its not meant for piercing through a hard outer armor as durable as Susanoo.

FRS's cutting power is only a factor when it is still in Shuriken form, once it explodes, the main factor is the tiny wind blades piercing the opponent.

do you mean perfect Susanoo
No, I referred to which version of Susanoo I was talking about in the OP.

How about odama rasenshuriken?
It would probably destroy any of Sasuke's Susanoo. Madara's PS can tank it though.

FubukiShirou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kirin was never focused on one point,what is needed to break susanoo is an attack with high pressure on one point,something like tsunade's punches.does kirin exert pressure on one place?no it's an attack made to be inevitable,focused on raw power not precesion,unlike FRS.
so you're saying FRS<danzo's jutsu?i give up,no need to argue anymore.your sig speaks for me.
Uhm, you thought Naruto's wind power is stronger then Danzo? Lmao at you.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Nothing suggests the V3 Susanoo sword is as durable/ less durable than the V1 Susanoo sword. Logic says it's stronger, just like the V3 Susanoo grants a greater defense than the V1 and V2 Susanoo
2. Tsunade completely destroyed half of the V1 Susanoo. If she would have punched the top of the Susanoo, she would have most likely completely destroy it.
3. Tsunade of the Complete Susanoo. So we can't know for sure whether she demaged it or not
1. Um, V1 doesn't have a sword. So I don't know what you are talking about here.
2. They did crack it.

3. You would have seen a crack and pieces of the Susanoo flying in the air if she had damaged it.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Um, V1 doesn't have a sword. So I don't know what you are talking about here.
2. They did crack it.

3. You would have seen a crack and pieces of the Susanoo flying in the air if she had damaged it.
1. Yeah, but U know what I mean... . Was this a V2 sword than?
2. Do you see the damage on the Susanoo? Because I don't.
3. The damage probably wasn't that great. Probably it was like when A and Onoki punched the V1 Susanoo.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't start being a fanboy now. This is the kind of shit posts I don't want in my thread. Manga feats say one thing, you say another, who's right? Oh wait, Manga is.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Yeah, but U know what I mean... . Was this a V2 sword than?
2. Do you see the demage on the Susanoo? Because I don't.
3. The damage probably wasn't that great. Probably it was like when A and Onoki punched the V1 Susanoo.
1. I guess that was a V1 sword, but her smashing the sword doesn't mean she can smash the Susanoo that comes with the sword.
2. Right there when Madara turns around and you can see cracks in his Susanoo along with pieces flying.

3. The damage A and Onoki did was greater than the damage Tsunade did to V3.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm, you thought Naruto's wind power is stronger then Danzo? Lmao at you.
danzo's jutsu cutting power.

naruto's FRS cutting power.
b!tch please!there was nothing left of him but a small part of his head.:|
and you still say danzo's jutsu>FRS.
i'm out.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
danzo's jutsu cutting power.

naruto's FRS cutting power.
b!tch please!
And this is why fanboys should have steered clear of this thread.

-That isn't even the same jutsu.

Different looks, different name.

-His Jutsu was increased in power many times due to Baku's suction.

Now, don't post again unless you want to make yourself look stupider than you already do.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I guess that was a V1 sword, but her smashing the sword doesn't mean she can smash the Susanoo that comes with the sword.
2. Right there when Madara turns around and you can see cracks in his Susanoo along with pieces flying.

3. The damage A and Onoki did was greater than the damage Tsunade did to V3.
1. Of course not. All I'm saying a V3 Susanoo sword is stronger/ harder/ more durable than a V1 or V2 sword.
2. It's just a tiny crack... You can't even compare with the damage Tsunade did.
3. None of us has evidence.