Rasen Shuriken is not destroying a Susanoo at level V2 and above.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's V3.

This is V2.
You must be registered for see images
This is also v2 used against dsm kabuto[ ]

look at itachis susano sloy down grading, on the right panel its in version 3 still but on the right panel its starts to slowly downgrade and progress into v2, you can tell because the helmet on v2 starts to disappear and the skeletons face starts to become more visible.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is also v2 used against dsm kabuto[ ]

look at itachis susano sloy down grading, on the right panel its in version 3 still but on the right panel its starts to slowly downgrade and progress into v2, you can tell because the helmet on v2 starts to disappear and the skeletons face starts to become more visible.
Itachi's Susanoo is only shown on the bottom left panel and the middle panel. The one on the right is Sasuke's. None of their Susanoos were ever in V3 in this scan anyway.

-It starts off as a ribcage with an arm coming from it in the middle panel.
-Then when Itachi cuts the bones, the skeletons head has already appeared.

All V2 Susanoo have heads like that. V3's head looks completely different.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi's Susanoo is only shown on the bottom left panel and the middle panel. The one on the right is Sasuke's. None of their Susanoos were ever in V3 in this scan anyway.

-Then when Itachi cuts the bones, the skeletons head has already appeared.

thats my bad this was the scan i was referring to regarding itachis sussano slowly down grading.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats my bad this was the scan i was referring to regarding itachis sussano slowly down grading.
Yeah, it was going from V4 to V3. Not from V3 to V2.

A page later.

You can tell it was V4 on the right because 2 pages earlier:

It was at V4.

Also on the right it shows the Susanoo with a long nose, a characteristic of V4.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, it was going from V4 to V3. Not from V3 to V2.

A page later.

You can tell it was V4 on the right because 2 pages earlier:

It was at V4.

Also on the right it shows the Susanoo with a long nose, a characteristic of V4.
you said this

yet you disregard the fact that theres a spinal cord/neck structure in sussano in the bottom middle panel[ ]

you said it has no head but this scan proves you wrong.

^^^ on the left side of the third panel you clearly see the v2 sussano that you were referring that has no head clearly has a mask on which means v2 does indeed have a head.

this is v4 as you clearly said

you see it down grade to v3 2 pages later

on that very same page of v3 on the left side right beside the right panel showing v3, the left panel shows v3 still slowly progressing back to its earlier stages when you see the aura around its head start to vanish away and degrade to a lesser version which is v2 as i just proved v2 does indeed have a skeletal head.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you said this

yet you disregard the fact that theres a spinal cord/neck structure in sussano in the bottom middle panel[ ]

you said it has no head but this scan proves you wrong.

^^^ on the left side of the third panel you clearly see the v2 sussano that you were referring that has no head clearly has a mask on which means v2 does indeed have a head.

this is v4 as you clearly said

you see it down grade to v3 2 pages later

on that very same page of v3 on the left side right beside the right panel showing v3, the left panel shows v3 still slowly progressing back to its earlier stages when you see the aura around its head start to vanish away and degrade to a lesser version which is v2 as i just proved v2 does indeed have a skeletal head.
When I said it starts off as a ribcage with an arm coming out of it. I was referring to the formation of Itachi's Susanoo in the scan from the Kabuto fight that you mistakenly posted. Not in general.

I never said that V2 lacked a head. In fact. I specifically said it had one.

You would be right about it degrading to V2. If we hadn't seen V3, w/o its skeletal head and with an armored head a page later.

The top left scan shows the face of V4 disappearing and the skeletal head morphing into the armored head we see a page later. It may have looked like it was going to V2, but it wasn't, cause again, we see V3 with the mirror, armored head and body, a page later.

I think you're confused about which Susanoo is which so I'll post this here.

This is a V1 (Ribcage)
This is a V2 (Incomplete)
This is a V3 (Complete)
This is a V4 (Final)

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I said it starts off as a ribcage with an arm coming out of it. I was referring to the formation of Itachi's Susanoo in the scan from the Kabuto fight that you mistakenly posted. Not in general.

I never said that V2 lacked a head. In fact. I specifically said it had one.

You would be right about it degrading to V2. If we hadn't seen V3, w/o its skeletal head and with an armored head a page later.

The top left scan shows the face of V4 disappearing and the skeletal head morphing into the armored head we see a page later. It may have looked like it was going to V2, but it wasn't, cause again, we see V3 with the mirror, armored head and body, a page later.

I think you're confused about which Susanoo is which so I'll post this here.
apologies i thought you said it lacked a head xd

why did you refer to the v2 sussano as incomplete? please explain.

If anything i am right because you clearly see the v3 sussano down grading to the v2 since you can clearly see the structure of the head is changing and the body isnt as big as shown here.[ ]

look at the v3 head you notice armor surrounding the lower neck, the left panel there aura of the armor isnt there anymore which support my claim regarding it down grading. The sussano probably momentarily went to v2 but back to v3.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
apologies i thought you said it lacked a head xd

why did you refer to the v2 sussano as incomplete? please explain.

If anything i am right because you clearly see the v3 sussano down grading to the v2 since you can clearly see the structure of the head is changing and the body isnt as big as shown here.[ ]

look at the v3 head you notice armor surrounding the lower neck, the left panel there aura of the armor isnt there anymore which support my claim regarding it down grading. The sussano probably momentarily went to v2 but back to v3.
I was using the wiki naming system. Cause some use that naming system for the Susanoos and I didn't want to confuse anyone, so I listed both :( V1-V4 and Ribcage-Final)

True, it could have reverted to V2 with Itachi putting it back to V3, or most likely it was simply in between transformations kind of like it was here but that doesn't show that V2 was being wielded with Yata Mirror.

Half of Itachi's Susanoo is slowly transforming to V3.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was using the wiki naming system. Cause some use that naming system for the Susanoos and I didn't want to confuse anyone, so I listed both :( V1-V4 and Ribcage-Final)

True, it could have reverted to V2 with Itachi putting it back to V3, or most likely it was simply in between transformations kind of like it was here but that doesn't show that V2 was being wielded with Yata Mirror.

Half of Itachi's Susanoo is slowly transforming to V3.
Like you said either one of us can be right, Itachi could had reverted back to v2, if thats the case he was indeed still wielding the yata mirror. While i do agree its very much possible it was combination somewhat like you said do note the scan you provided showed the sussano being more armored and muscular and the neck seemed much more proteced and muscular.

but this scan regarding the possible v2 sussano[ ] the neck and spine seems much more boney and less muscular than the sussano scan that you just provided which somewhat makes your combination theory invalid but still noteworthy.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like you said either one of us can be right, Itachi could had reverted back to v2, if thats the case he was indeed still wielding the yata mirror. While i do agree its very much possible it was combination somewhat like you said do note the scan you provided showed the sussano being more armored and muscular and the neck seemed much more proteced and muscular.

but this scan regarding the possible v2 sussano[ ] the neck and spine seems much more boney and less muscular than the sussano scan that you just provided which somewhat makes your combination theory invalid but still noteworthy.
Yeah, I guess you are most likely correct here.

MrLukyso

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Normal SM FRS can cut a mountain, but KCM FRS bigger than Gamakichi doesn't. Sasuke fanboys Lol

The New FRS shits all over Susanoo v2 heck its comparable to EMS Madara's PSS U_U
I agree that new FRS shits all over v2 Susanoo, but @BOLD...

Get out of here, now.

Please take your fanboysim somewhere else.

OT: I have to agree on that one, as from what I've seen Susanoo at v2 ir pretty good at tanking some massive jutsus, won't speak about above or even PSS..

Last edited: