Rasen Shuriken is not destroying a Susanoo at level V2 and above.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Of course not. All I'm saying a V3 Susanoo sword is stronger/ harder than a V1 or V2 sword.
2. It's just a tiny crack... You can't even compare with the damage Tsunade did.
3. None of us has evidence.
1. Well, ok. Not sure what the point was then.
2. I know, but my point was that they did damage it.
3. The fact that when they hit V1, some pieces broke off but when Tsunade hit V3, nothing broke off is evidence enough.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FRS is weaker then kirin but FRS has advantages over kirin. (not in raw power)

FRS can be used with very little preparation, while sasuke has to use up most, if not all of his chakra to prepare.

FRS has no limit other then nature chakra, which he can replace, and can be shot 3 times before his sage mode runs out.
Kirin however is only good for one shot, maybe two if the charge remains in the air, which i doubt it will, otherwise sasuke woulda shot it off again in his fight.

FRS has the power to remove chakra control for life, anyone normal person or ninja hit by it can no longer be a ninja. while kirin just kills, both op, guess it more off a evil good thing.

Kirin uses no chakra in the actual attack making it a huge last ditch effort, assuming it been prepared. while naruto will, after a long time, run out of chakra and no longer be able to use FRS.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Well, ok. Not sure what the point was then.
2. I know, but my point was that they did damage it.
3. The fact that when they hit V1, some pieces broke off but when Tsunade hit V3, nothing broke off is evidence enough.
My original point was to prove that the FRS is stronger than Tsunade's punch.
I think it can destroy even the V2 Susanoo and it can damage the V3 Susanoo.

So

Tsunade's punch > V1 and V2
FRS > V1, V2 V3 ( it can't cause serious damage, but it causes greater than Tsunade's punch )
FRS, Tsunade's punc <<<< V4 Susanoo

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And this is why fanboys should have steered clear of this thread.

-That isn't even the same jutsu.

Different looks, different name.

-His Jutsu was increased in power many times due to Baku's suction.

Now, don't post again unless you want to make yourself look stupider than you already do.
still i have seen no proof confirming that it's stronger than FRS or more damaging.
danzo's jutsu power> FRS is a mere assumption from your part.plus what big increase in damage could baku offer compared to a bijuu chakra?

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
still i have seen no proof confirming that it's stronger than FRS or more damaging.
danzo's jutsu power> FRS is a mere assumption from your part.plus what big increase in damage could baku offer compared to a bijuu chakra?
The fact it damaged a V3 Susanoo, but Kirin (which is stronger than FRS) was blocked by a V2 Susanoo.

FRS isn't going to rip open a V3 like Danzo +Baku's Fuuton did, when an attack stronger than FRS was blocked by a lesser version (V2)

Fodder#4

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll have to agree with you. Susano'o from version two and above should be able to tank the normal Rasenshurikens. Though, I am not too sure about the massive-toad sized one we just saw. Version three could block it, but I think version two would either be cut apart or barely block a Rasenshuriken of that size.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do note even frs expands the cutting power,(the wind shurikend that surround it) are still intact for a few moments which seem plausible enough to weaken v2 sussano and the chakra needles finishing up the job.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do note even frs expands the cutting power,(the wind shurikend that surround it) are still intact for a few moments which seem plausible enough to weaken v2 sussano and the chakra needles finishing up the job.
If the Shuriken doesn't cut through completely, the chakra needles aren't getting through, they aren't meant for breaking apart hard armor as strong as Susanoo as they are, well, needle sized. Thats for destroying the chakra network by piercing Human Skin.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would have agreed, but you completely disregarded the fact that Kirin is basically a high powered raiton jutsu. Susanoo is basically a strong defense made out of chakra. You can't even compare Kirin and rasenshuriken, as rasenshuriken is a jutsu that neutralizes the victims chakra capabilities. That means it easily defeats chakra in any match up. Mind you, raiton is weak to fuuton, so rasenshuriken will be even more powerful.

Odama rasenshuriken, however, is on a completely different level. If that hits a susanoo up until Madara's PS, it will be reduced to ash(metaphorically).

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact it damaged a V3 Susanoo, but Kirin (which is stronger than FRS) was blocked by a V2 Susanoo.

FRS isn't going to rip open a V3 like Danzo +Baku's Fuuton did, when an attack stronger than FRS was blocked by a lesser version (V2)
is there a proof itachi used V2 susanoo to block kirin?no.
i've already explained that the difference between FRS,danzo's jutsu,tsunade's punch(which rely on precise focused attacks on one point),and kirin that relies on raw power on a wide area.yet you don't listen.either this or you think that FRS is only about explosion(if that i understand your logic,FRS explosion is uncomparable to kirin)but it's not,FRS has a great cutting power,which was demonstrated on more than instance in the manga.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is there a proof itachi used V2 susanoo to block kirin?no.
i've already explained that the difference between FRS,danzo's jutsu,tsunade's punch(which rely on precise focused attacks on one point),and kirin that relies on raw power on a wide area.yet you don't listen.either this or you think that FRS is only about explosion(if that i understand your logic,FRS explosion is uncomparable to kirin)but it's not,FRS has a great cutting power,which was demonstrated on more than instance in the manga.
Is there a proof Itachi used V3 or higher Susanoo to block Kirin? No.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the Shuriken doesn't cut through completely, the chakra needles aren't getting through, they aren't meant for breaking apart hard armor as strong as Susanoo as they are, well, needle sized. Thats for destroying the chakra network by piercing Human Skin.
The blades may be able to leave an opening within v2 which the instant chakra needles inreturn will open up the cut in sussano even further. The point of the bladrs are too penetrate the v2 while the needles keep the opening from closing up.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While i Agree, The reasoning of V2 susanoo Blocks Kirin, So it must also block a weaker Tech like RS, Doesn't always work.

Kirin might have more raw destructive powers than Rs, Kirin is a blunt force attack, it basically just slams into the target. While Rs being a fuuton attack isn't about raw strength but Cutting/Slicing/piercing, Much like raiton.

Take this for example. Gaara's sand defense was able to block deidara's c3
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Yet it would fall pray to a much weaker jutsu such as chidori

naruttebayo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FRS = kirin in terms of destruction (frs can cut through stone like knife on a butter[ ] & has a greater destruction range[ ])

kirin >> FRS in terms of speed

FRS >>>>>>> kirin in terms of preparation time

imo FRS > V2 susano if kirin > v2

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would have agreed, but you completely disregarded the fact that Kirin is basically a high powered raiton jutsu. Susanoo is basically a strong defense made out of chakra. You can't even compare Kirin and rasenshuriken, as rasenshuriken is a jutsu that neutralizes the victims chakra capabilities. That means it easily defeats chakra in any match up. Mind you, raiton is weak to fuuton, so rasenshuriken will be even more powerful.

Odama rasenshuriken, however, is on a completely different level. If that hits a susanoo up until Madara's PS, it will be reduced to ash(metaphorically).
And this is where you are completely off the mark. FRS doesn't destroy chakra, it destroys the chakra system of the person it hits meaning they can never mold chakra again, not that it destroyed their chakra. FRS isn't going to magically destroy the chakra of Susanoo because that is not its effect.

Raiton being weak to Fuuton only has any relevance when comparing the two together in a clash, not when comparing their damage capacity on a Susanoo.

My original point was to prove that the FRS is stronger than Tsunade's punch.
I think it can destroy even the V2 Susanoo and it can damage the V3 Susanoo.

So

Tsunade's punch > V1 and V2
FRS > V1, V2 V3 ( it can't cause serious damage, but it causes greater than Tsunade's punch )
FRS, Tsunade's punc <<<< V4 Susanoo
No. Tsunade's punch only broke off some of V1, its only putting a small crack in V2.

When talking about 1 punch.

V1 (Madara)>Tsunade's punch (Since it wasn't completely destroyed) V1 (Sasuke/Itachi)<Tsunade's punch.
V2 and up>Tsunade's punch and FRS.

V2 blocked Kirin yet it will be destroyed by FRS? That makes no sense.