Rasen Shuriken is not destroying a Susanoo at level V2 and above.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, FRS is simply not strong enough to destroy Susanoo. Whether its elemental or not has nothing to do with this at all.

Lmao, exactly. By hype. Not to mention FRS>Gallant Rasengan. Kirin>Gallant Rasengan so no it isn't doing anything to it.
Same hype that makes yata invincible. 2 databook.
Gallant rasengan>kirin. Kirin isn't putting holes in moutains.
FRS>kirin same reason.
same reason.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: You do know that only helps my point right?

So your reasoning for FRS being stronger than the Danzo and Baku combo Fuuton is that FRS has more blades? Even though said blades are needle like when it comes to size? Poor comparison. Also you take the 4 blades by themselves even though the overall damage of the attack was buffed by Baku. Again, poor comparison.

You are overrating its ability to cut, especially when its only cut through rocks, Mountains, and Human Bodies.

You keep saying they are different types of jutsu, but it is completely obvious which one is stronger. Bijuu Dama and FRS are different types of jutsu but it is painfully obvious which one of the two is the stronger one.

Except Tsunade's punch can't destroy a V2 Susanoo so your comparison is poor, doesn't even make sense and is utterly stupid.

Tsunade's punch only cracked a V1, its not doing significant damage to a V2 and Kirin obliterated a V2 Susanoo, obvious if you read the thread or the manga.

If you are going to make a comparison...make sure it makes sense first.
the wind blades are the big ones that are attached to the orb making it look like a shuriken,not the needle ones.and my resoning isn't about the number of blades,but more about the number of strikes that these big blades deal and being in constant rotation helps in cutting susanoo more than what danzo's wind blades could ever do.
the poor assumption here is you thinking kirin can deal damage to susanoo more than FRS without a proof but a wider damage area(unlike kirin which has no real focus a raw atttack all over the place,FRS deals contineous amount of damage in one place for a period of time).
so kirin being more effective against susanoo is the base of your theory,but with no real proof but an assumption,if the base is without a proof then the rest is meaningless.
the tsunade comparaison was to prove that your reasoning of thinking danzo's jutsu>FRS is quite stupid.
aslo there was no proof kirin olibrated a V2,another baseless poor assumption from your part.
so in the end your theory is based on absolutely nothing.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same hype that makes yata invincible. 2 databook.
Gallant rasengan>kirin. Kirin isn't putting holes in moutains.
FRS>kirin same reason.

same reason.
Yata isn't invincible though.

Not sure if serious with this BS.

FRS cutting a Mountain doesn't mean its stronger than Kirin, not at all.

When you have scans of Gallant Rasengan hollowing out a Mountain then we can talk.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the wind blades are the big ones that are attached to the orb making it look like a shuriken,not the needle ones.and my resoning isn't about the number of blades,but more about the number of strikes that these big blades deal and being in constant rotation helps in cutting susanoo more than what danzo's wind blades could ever do.
As soon as FRS hits a target it can't slice right through, it explodes, just like it did to the 3rd Raikage, it couldn't slice through him so it exploded. It cuts like a Shuriken does and that is not how Shuriken do damage. Note that this is for the Shuriken part of the blade, not the explosion of tiny needle like wind blades that pierce/cut after the Shuriken explodes. Cause they deal different damage.

And again, Danzo's Wind Blades were powered up by Baku.

the poor assumption here is you thinking kirin can deal damage to susanoo more than FRS without a proof but a wider damage area(unlike kirin which has no real focus a raw atttack all over the place,FRS deals contineous amount of damage in one place for a period of time).
so kirin being more effective against susanoo is the base of your theory,but with no real proof but an assumption,if the base is without a proof then the rest is meaningless.
the tsunade comparaison was to prove that your reasoning of thinking danzo's jutsu>FRS is quite stupid.
aslo there was no proof kirin olibrated a V2,another baseless poor assumption from your part.
so in the end your theory is based on absolutely nothing.
FRS's continuous damage is simply an explosion of needle like Wind blades piercing and cutting into the opponent, destroying their chakra pathway system. Tiny, needle like wind blades aren't piercing Susanoo.

The first bold is also a complete load of shit. FRS's explosion is far bigger than most of the targets it hits (3rd Raikage for example) Yet you call that an attack where all the damage is focused at one single point? Get out of here.

Now I know not to take you seriously, as this thread shows why any Susanoo besides V2 couldn't have been used. Go ahead, list your idiotic reasons for V2 not being used to block Kirin so I can shoot them all down (Despite the OP already showing why V2 had to be used) Go re-read the OP before replying saying "hurr durr, no proof"

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

This should back you up :)
Not to mention this scan Biju Naruto posted has Gaara pretty much stating/implying FRS wouldn't work on Madara's V2 Susanoo, and he only had knowledge on Sasuke's Susanoo from the summit.

TheSages456 also pointed this out to me earlier.

Last edited:

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not to mention this scan Biju Naruto posted has Gaara pretty much stating/implying FRS wouldn't work on Madara's V2 Susanoo, and he only had knowledge on Sasuke's Susanoo from the summit.
Haha yeah I'm a Naruto fan but I don't overrate him or his techniques.. a normal rasen shuriken isn't working. You guys should give it up.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as FRS hits a target it can't slice right through, it explodes, just like it did to the 3rd Raikage, it couldn't slice through him so it exploded. It cuts like a Shuriken does and that is not how Shuriken do damage. Note that this is for the Shuriken part of the blade, not the explosion of tiny needle like wind blades that pierce/cut after the Shuriken explodes. Cause they deal different damage.

And again, Danzo's Wind Blades were powered up by Baku.

FRS's continuous damage is simply an explosion of needle like Wind blades piercing and cutting into the opponent, destroying their chakra pathway system. Tiny, needle like wind blades aren't piercing Susanoo.

The first bold is also a complete load of shit. FRS's explosion is far bigger than most of the targets it hits (3rd Raikage for example) Yet you call that an attack where all the damage is focused at one single point? Get out of here.

Now I know not to take you seriously, as this thread shows why any Susanoo besides V2 couldn't have been used. Go ahead, list your idiotic reasons for V2 not being used to block Kirin so I can shoot them all down (Despite the OP already showing why V2 had to be used) Go re-read the OP before replying saying "hurr durr, no proof"
all i'm saying he could have used V1 to block it.and when itachi said this,he could have meant susanoo in general not V2.
yet unlike you who focus in kirin a lot, my focus is on a jutsu more similar to FRS,a wind jutsu,we saw danzo's wind jutsu cut V2,and if naruto's FRS expanded this way

which is not the same way it did with the third raikage,it dealt a lot of cuts before it finally exploded,it can deal a lot of cuts to the V2 susanoo,won't destroy it completely,but still can cut it better than what danzo did,also being powered by baku,hey kurama's chakra doesn't make things more powerful at all.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
all i'm saying he could have used V1 to block it.and when itachi said this,he could have meant susanoo in general not V2.
yet unlike you who focus in kirin a lot, my focus is on a jutsu more similar to FRS,a wind jutsu,we saw danzo's wind jutsu cut V2,and if naruto's FRS expanded this way

which is not the same way it did with the third raikage,it dealt a lot of cuts before it finally exploded,it can deal a lot of cuts to the V2 susanoo,won't destroy it completely,but still can cut it better than what danzo did,also being powered by baku,hey kurama's chakra doesn't make things more powerful at all.
It only expanded because the paths evaded it pre expansion, the expansion doesn't increase its cutting power nor does it make it cut more times than it already does, it simply increases the range. This didn't happen against the Raikage because he took a direct hit so it didn't need to increase its range to hit him.

V1? That's even more ridculous than me saying V2 blocked it. V1 has been cracked by much weaker things (Tsunade's punch, A's chop, A's liger bomb) saying that its possible Kirin could have blocked it is laughable at best.

Danzo cut a V3 Susanoo, not a V2 Susanoo first of all, and second of all. All you are doing is basically telling me FRS's ability and then saying it can cut Susanoo with no proof at all.

What has the better feat, FRS expanding and disintegrating a Human body. Or Danzo+Baku's Fuuton combo slicing open a V3 Susanoo? It should be obvious.

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just let it go bro... this a sage mode powered rasen shuriken and even then Gaara had to pull out Madara. This pretty much goes to show it most likely won't work.. Maybe a Chou Rasen Shuriken but thats another story.. a normal frs isn't working.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It only expanded because the paths evaded it pre expansion, the expansion doesn't increase its cutting power nor does it make it cut more times than it already does, it simply increases the range. This didn't happen against the Raikage because he took a direct hit so it didn't need to increase its range to hit him.

V1? That's even more ridculous than me saying V2 blocked it. V1 has been cracked by much weaker things (Tsunade's punch, A's chop, A's liger bomb) saying that its possible Kirin could have blocked it is laughable at best.

Danzo cut a V3 Susanoo, not a V2 Susanoo first of all, and second of all. All you are doing is basically telling me FRS's ability and then saying it can cut Susanoo with no proof at all.

What has the better feat, FRS expanding and disintegrating a Human body. Or Danzo+Baku's Fuuton combo slicing open a V3 Susanoo? It should be obvious.
i said if it expanded that way,it won't be dealing more damage but it will be focusing on cutting instead of exploding(which will render it powerless).
i'm not comparing FRS with danzo's wind jutsu,i'm just using the fact that both operate the same way when they cut,think danzo's jutsu like a series of knives dealing cuts in the same place(wind blades),now think of FRS when it expands like in the previous way,it's like a cut-off wheel it spins and continue dealing damage in the same place(where the wheel is the FRS blades),which one can deal more damage?
i'm not saying it will destroy it but it can cut deep in it.the idea is not absurd since naruto already used FRS like a cut-off wheel and it didn't explode in his face here
FRS has more than one way of dealing damage,i guess kishi should have devided it into two jutsus(one that only cuts,the second only explodes) to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

FlemSmack

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rasenshuriken is the most skillful jutsu shown in the entire manga.

It is on a completely different level than Danzo's justu that opened up Sasuke's Susanoo.

Danzo's wind Jutsus where A Rank at most and Rasenshuriken is S+ Rank.

Cannot even begin to comare the two jutsus.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i said if it expanded that way,it won't be dealing more damage but it will be focusing on cutting instead of exploding(which will render it powerless).
There is no difference between an expanded FRS and a normal FRS besides range.

It still explodes as seen here.

It won't be focusing more on one thing than another as there is no difference at all, besides range.

i'm not comparing FRS with danzo's wind jutsu,i'm just using the fact that both operate the same way when they cut,think danzo's jutsu like a series of knives dealing cuts in the same place(wind blades),now think of FRS when it expands like in the previous way,it's like a cut-off wheel it spins and continue dealing damage in the same place(where the wheel is the FRS blades),which one can deal more damage?
Apparently Danzo's dealt more damage as it was strong enough to rip open a V3 Susanoo.

What you are talking about is impossible anyway as if it can reach the target it won't expand in the first place, it doesn't even deal continuous damage, Human Path simply wasn't durable enough to block the Shuriken so it kept on spinning.

i'm not saying it will destroy it but it can cut deep in it.the idea is not absurd since naruto already used FRS like a cut-off wheel and it didn't explode in his face here
FRS has more than one way of dealing damage,i guess kishi should have devided it into two jutsus(one a cutting disc that only cuts,the second only explodes) to avoid confusion.
Cause it cut through its target, that's why it didn't explode. If it can cut right through its target, its not going to explode until it stops or hits something it can't plow right through. If it can't cut through its target (Like it did to the 3rd Raikage) then it explodes.

@bold:Then what was the point of this whole debate as I already said in my OP that V2 Susanoo would take moderate damage from FRS.

Rasenshuriken is the most skillful jutsu shown in the entire manga.

It is on a completely different level than Danzo's justu that opened up Sasuke's Susanoo.

Danzo's wind Jutsus where A Rank at most and Rasenshuriken is S+ Rank.

Cannot even begin to comare the two jutsus.
Another one comes in here with the Rank=Power BS? Already showed why Rank=/=Power in another post in this same thread.

Rank shows how hard it is to learn the jutsu, not its power. All jutsu have rank but all jutsu don't have power so rank=power makes zero sense.

Not to mention everyone who brings up this nonsense seems to forget the fact that Baku's suction greatly increased his Fuuton's power.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you truly believe that Danzo's wind jutsus where stronger than Naruto's Rasenshuriken than you are a fool.
This is what happens when a tard can't read the manga, read a simple post, and has no reply. If you aren't going to counter my post then kindly leave this thread and don't come back, cause you look like a massive retard. You tried the rank=power shit and you failed so now you wanna start flaming huh?

Where the hell did I say Danzo's Fuuton>FRS? Kindly show me that post before you regurgitate shit from your mouth.

Danzo's Fuuton, massively amplified by Baku's suction>FRS.

Increase the size of the font so you and any other idiot can't miss it.

Kirin>FRS.

Kirin destroyed a V2 Susanoo, but the damage was blocked (Most of it, and it was obliterated in the process)

Danzo's Fuuton damaged a v3 Susanoo but Kirin's damage was blocked by a V2 Susanoo, meaning FRS isn't destroying a V2 so it isn't opening a V3 like Danzo did.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This massive amplification you're talking about is nonsense. You mean jutsu that made wind faster, you really think that would have a b-rank jutsu go up to one of the strongest attacks in the manga?
No, thats completely wrong.
Your entire argument is based on the fact that it MUST of been stronger, yeah at least argue with v3, because if you dont think it cant obliterate v2 you're an idiot

SuperFlyzzED

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll i see here is a bunch of fanboys with their rose colored glasses on.

@KidGamer65, Agree with your general thread about FRS not working on anything about lv2. The most i can see is a bit of partial damage.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura buster will break Susano'o ^_^. Rasenshuriken is not something that applies damage to 1 point.

Rasenshuriken is not even on the same level of damage...