Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol enjoy, im waiting for it to load still since my connection is so slow -_-
and i know, i usually go there too and download but i think the admin had some problems with the server crashing if i remember right Oo
there was an announcement that he lost all the lq episodes which sucks for me since i go there only for the lq >.<
Lol, i didn't see that announcement, but yeah, lq for sure, 55meg downloads so fast =]

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, i didn't see that announcement, but yeah, lq for sure, 55meg downloads so fast =]
hell yeah xD
i used to go on da-anime a lot also but dunno whats happening lately with it, the site is down frequently >_>

we should make a socialclub outta this thread, eh? ep 3, woho :D
haha maybe if we can get more ppl to watch this, so far is just the three of us :p

Last edited:

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hell yeah xD
i used to go on da-anime a lot also but dunno whats happening lately with it, the site is down frequently >_>

haha maybe if we can get more ppl to watch this, so far is just the three of us :p
I hate funimation, they should be banned from ever associating themselves with anime, or anything japanese for that matter....

And yeah, more people should watch more anime, unfortunately most people on here only seem to watch the staple stuff, like naruto, bleach and inyuyas**t

that guy is a classic example -.-

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate funimation, they should be banned from ever associating themselves with anime, or anything japanese for that matter....

And yeah, more people should watch more anime, unfortunately most people on here only seem to watch the staple stuff, like naruto, bleach and inyuyas**t

that guy is a classic example -.-
Aye.. guess it's reasoned by the fact that most people start off with Naruto and tend to neglect that there's so many other good ones out there ^^ should promote watching other animes somewhere on the forum, makes waiting for the next chapter/episode of your ongoing series less boring too :p

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye.. guess it's reasoned by the fact that most people start off with Naruto and tend to neglect that there's so many other good ones out there ^^ should promote watching other animes somewhere on the forum, makes waiting for the next chapter/episode of your ongoing series less boring too :p
Yeah, that's what i do, if i'm ever bored, i just find a new anime, lol, always fills the time =]

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hated naruto actually, refused to watch it at all, i was into bleach, death note, hellsing and some others at that time
i started watching naruto shipuuden out of boredom and loved deidara so i continued watching, only when there were no more shipuuden episodes i went and watched naruto

i guess most ppl are too lay to search for other good animes and just settle for the classic ones, dunno..

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hated naruto actually, refused to watch it at all, i was into bleach, death note, hellsing and some others at that time
i started watching naruto shipuuden out of boredom and loved deidara so i continued watching, only when there were no more shipuuden episodes i went and watched naruto

i guess most ppl are too lay to search for other good animes and just settle for the classic ones, dunno..
I first started watching and downloading anime after i searched for dragonball z episodes online, i found a site called freeza.nl, and back then, they only had like, 7 different anime series, all the DB series, Beck, Karin, Shuffle, Blood+ and black cat, and i decided i'd check them out, and now here i am, Beck has stayed as my favourite anime since then though.

and yeah, i agree, i think most people don't really know where to find it, they only know about datte and NB, lol

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I first started watching and downloading anime after i searched for dragonball z episodes online, i found a site called freeza.nl, and back then, they only had like, 7 different anime series, all the DB series, Beck, Karin, Shuffle, Blood+ and black cat, and i decided i'd check them out, and now here i am, Beck has stayed as my favourite anime since then though.

and yeah, i agree, i think most people don't really know where to find it, they only know about datte and NB, lol
lol karin! i liked that one xD

never watched dbz and dont plan to either, i just hate the drawing style, its horrible >.<
yeah well their loss :p

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

never watched dbz and dont plan to either, i just hate the drawing style, its horrible >.<
Lol, Karin the nose bleed vampire, i've always fancied cosplaying as Ren, he was aweosme

And lol, have you watched Db at least, it's waaaaayyyy better than Dbz.

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Guess we share the same view on drawing styles, dbz has been the main series i've refrained from watching due to that >_<

anyway, out of all animes i've watched (quite a bit), my favourite is definitely code geass, really loved it. :D