Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
my confession was even more brave tbh!
The romance thing?

There's nothing wrong with that, i actually enjoy anime with a nice story like that too.

Ouran High School Host Club
NANA
Beck
REC
I'm also watching K-On!
It's good

Sometime's action manga can be too over the top
It's good to calm it down a little with some Shojo =]

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The romance thing?

There's nothing wrong with that, i actually enjoy anime with a nice story like that too.

Ouran High School Host Club
NANA
Beck
REC
I'm also watching K-On!
It's good

Sometime's action manga can be too over the top
It's good to calm it down a little with some Shojo =]
loved ouran high school host club!:D
and beck was cool, i even bought a guitar after watching that anime even though i have yet to learn how to use it lmao
i heard nana is pretty good also, no idea about REC O_O

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Was thinking more of having the creator just make 2 more subsequent posts with a placeholder comment like <reserved>, unless you meant it's against the rules. :cool:
not against the rules but i think its too troublesome and it could get messy at some point.

my confession was even more brave tbh!
lol yes, free cookies for joo =]

Last edited:

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
loved ouran high school host club!:D
and beck was cool, i even bought a guitar after watching that anime even though i have yet to learn how to use it lmao
i heard nana is pretty good also, no idea about REC O_O
Haha, yeah, i started smoking cherry cigarettes after watching NANA, Yasu was major cool, and Shinichi.

Beck is like, my favourite anime, of all time, it's so good, i wish they'd make a second series, there's enough manga material to make one.

I like Ouran cause of the randomness lol

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah, mint flavoured cigs usually differ (in a good way) in smell. I prefer normal ones though, mostly original camel. i tend to prefer coalfilters, filters about quite a lot of tar and the inhales are more gentle to your throat

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Haha, yeah, i started smoking cherry cigarettes after watching NANA, Yasu was major cool, and Shinichi.

Beck is like, my favourite anime, of all time, it's so good, i wish they'd make a second series, there's enough manga material to make one.

I like Ouran cause of the randomness lol
O__O cherry cigarettes...what the hell lol
i dont think i would like that since i dont like flavored cigarettes
anyways it sucks that so many good anime are made so short when the manga still goes on >.<
ex. D gray man, Claymore, Skip beat etc
i could name many

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
anyways it sucks that so many good anime are made so short when the manga still goes on >.<
i could name many
damn, you and i are so alike :eek:

and for the anime comment; sometimes that can be good, like elfen lied, the anime version was short and great. :p

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i could name many
I dunno, i actually prefer short animes, they're more fulfilling, cause you don't get too attached to them, you generally get a satisfying ending, with something like naruto, you don't want it to end, it's been going for so long that you can imagine it ending, if it did end, it'd be almost as if you just lost your best friend, i mean i personally don't think i'll ever be satisfied with an ending for naruto or bleach.

and lol about the ciggs, i dunno, i like a mix really, menthols can get sickening after a time, and cherry aren't as satisfying as normals, every now and then i like to smoke a cigar, they're nice =]

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
and lol about the ciggs, i dunno, i like a mix really, menthols can get sickening after a time, and cherry aren't as satisfying as normals, every now and then i like to smoke a cigar, they're nice =]
haha, i inhaled an entire cigar (big fat one) before i was told i was just supposed to roll the smoke around in my mouth/throat the first time xD :rolleyes: oh and on the other hand, ever tried cigarillos? quite nice :D

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
haha, i inhaled an entire cigar (big fat one) before i was told i was just supposed to roll the smoke around in my mouth/throat the first time xD :rolleyes: oh and on the other hand, ever tried cigarillos? quite nice :D
Oh snap, you must of felt that, probably had cigar sickness for a while.

And yeah, i've tried cafe creme, i've also had half corona's, they're just half size cigars

=]

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dunno, i actually prefer short animes, they're more fulfilling, cause you don't get too attached to them, you generally get a satisfying ending, with something like naruto, you don't want it to end, it's been going for so long that you can imagine it ending, if it did end, it'd be almost as if you just lost your best friend, i mean i personally don't think i'll ever be satisfied with an ending for naruto or bleach.

yes i know where u?re coming from but i just get pissed off when they give the animes retarded ending such is the case of claymore and skip beat >.<
and actually i do want naruto to end but with the ending i have set up in my mind lol
cant say the same about bleach, i cant think of a satisfying ending for it at this point Oo

i used to smoke menthol cigarettes when i first started smoking but now they make me puke >.<
if i ever find cherry ciggs i?ll give it a shot though =D