Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha, i inhaled an entire cigar (big fat one) before i was told i was just supposed to roll the smoke around in my mouth/throat the first time xD :rolleyes: oh and on the other hand, ever tried cigarillos? quite nice :D
rotfl
i did the same when i got to spain, i smoked a lot of ciggars there but i will always remember my first one, i was dizzy for a few hours xD

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh snap, you must of felt that, probably had cigar sickness for a while.

And yeah, i've tried cafe creme, i've also had half corona's, they're just half size cigars

=]
i've actually got quite a high tolerance for both nicotine and alcohol, so it wasn't too bad ^^ i won't deny i felt it, though.. was new year's eve and i had some champagne in me

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've actually got quite a high tolerance for both nicotine and alcohol, so it wasn't too bad ^^ i won't deny i felt it, though.. was new year's eve and i had some champagne in me
Lol, that lucky, i've heard that if a non smoker, inhales a whole cigar, it's potential fatal, which is a really scary concept.

yes i know where u?re coming from but i just get pissed off when they give the animes retarded ending such is the case of claymore and skip beat >.<
and actually i do want naruto to end but with the ending i have set up in my mind lol
cant say the same about bleach, i cant think of a satisfying ending for it at this point Oo

i used to smoke menthol cigarettes when i first started smoking but now they make me puke >.<
if i ever find cherry ciggs i?ll give it a shot though =D
Yeah i hear ya, some short anime's muck up with the ending, especially one's with an ongoing manga, some time's they just cut it off, and your like, :| What?

And yeah, cherry ciggs are worth a try Ziganov are the one's i got =]

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, that lucky, i've heard that if a non smoker, inhales a whole cigar, it's potential fatal, which is a really scary concept.
lol, that's quite harsh. It was the most recent new years eve, i don't smoke that much, really.. pack a week perhaps. Would be weird if i said i'd been smoking for long before that, tho.. i'm only 17 after all

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah i hear ya, some short anime's muck up with the ending, especially one's with an ongoing manga, some time's they just cut it off, and your like, :| What?

And yeah, cherry ciggs are worth a try Ziganov are the one's i got =]
no im like wtf :| lol

dont think we have those, i?ll need someone to send me a pac from the uk :p

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, that's quite harsh. It was the most recent new years eve, i don't smoke that much, really.. pack a week perhaps. Would be weird if i said i'd been smoking for long before that, tho.. i'm only 17 after all
lol, yeha thats fair, it was only a rumor, but truth is a cigar contains the same nicotine content as 2 packs of ciggs, so you won't wanna make that mistake again.

And some people start smoking really young, i mean not two days ago, i saw a bunch of kids passing round a cigarette, and they can't have been older than 13, it's not good, but it's their choice, they been told it's bad, if they still wanna do it, i'm not gonna stop 'em.

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, yeha thats fair, it was only a rumor, but truth is a cigar contains the same nicotine content as 2 packs of ciggs, so you won't wanna make that mistake again.

And some people start smoking really young, i mean not two days ago, i saw a bunch of kids passing round a cigarette, and they can't have been older than 13, it's not good, but it's their choice, they been told it's bad, if they still wanna do it, i'm not gonna stop 'em.
pointless to mess with free will in such a context.. and it's their mistake anyways. I work out loads, but aware of consequences i still love smoking, atleast every now and then.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no wayz, too much redbull
and we are spamming the heck out of this thread rofl
this is why the blood tavern sometimes come in handy, for random chats xD
Lol, i dunno, 4 page's in one night, maybe people will see, and think, ahh, that must be a good anime, lol, cause it is

and lol i don't think you beat me to it, i have a small room, i just walk to my window and spark up, lol, i live on a small island, so i can see the sea and the sunrise, and the feint image of another island on the horizon, it's beautiful, lol

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, i dunno, 4 page's in one night, maybe people will see, and think, ahh, that must be a good anime, lol, cause it is

and lol i don't think you beat me to it, i have a small room, i just walk to my window and spark up, lol, i live on a small island, so i can see the sea and the sunrise, and the feint image of another island on the horizon, it's beautiful, lol
lol yes, btw think the subbed ep is out? xD
damn, i lost T_T

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol yes, btw think the subbed ep is out? xD
damn, i lost T_T
lol, yeah i won =]

and no, it's not out yet, nut just to let you know
Desire have stopped subbing it, the next best now is:

They're up to date and are currently in the process of subbing 08 =]

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo Ga, Bi An Ca

lol, i'm watching it now, what are Cyber12 playing at, they still haven't uploaded it -.-
lol enjoy, im waiting for it to load still since my connection is so slow -_-
and i know, i usually go there too and download but i think the admin had some problems with the server crashing if i remember right Oo
there was an announcement that he lost all the lq episodes which sucks for me since i go there only for the lq >.<