Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
You must be registered for see images

This is a new anime i stared watching and want to recommend it to all of you who likes an anime full of drama and action^^

A spate of mafia assassinations occurs in America, the work of the mysterious organization named Inferno. "Phantom" is their most strongest and capable assassin, however a lone tourist witnesses Phantom's latest act of murder. He unwittingly exposes the top assassin's true identity, a young girl named Ein. Witnesses are usually killed, but the man is captured and taken to be brainwashed into "Zwei", Inferno's newest assassin, with no memory of who he is. From this point on, Zwei is drawn into a world of conspiracy, deceit and violence.

The anime just premiered in Japan on April 2, and Funimation will be streaming all of the first four episodes, including the episode that will air in Japan on Friday at 2:15 a.m. (Thursday at 1:15 p.m. EDT). The anime staff at the Bee Train studio includes director Koichi Mashimo (.hack franchise, Blade of the Immortal, Noir) and series script supervisor Yousuke Kuroda (Gungrave, Mobile Suit Gundam 00). The anime is slated for 26 episodes. Hirameki International Group had released the original visual novel software in the United States. The story was adapted in 2004 as a three-volume video anime series, Phantom - The Animation, which Media Blasters released in North America.

Go here > < for downloads.
And here > < for streaming.

Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there romance? That always completes drama series :p

edit: aye, wikipedia'd it, action ,drama, romance (pic sort of implied that there is, tho ^^)

Last edited:

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad u liked it^^
Is in return for letting me know about Ga Rei lol

Well so far no as there are only 7 episodes but i think there will be ;o
If you've downloaded it, think you can bundle up a torrent at some point? Those regular downloads, especially from limited sites are a bit painful :(

would be ?ber ^^

PS: that chick has rinnegan!! :p

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you've downloaded it, think you can bundle up a torrent at some point? Those regular downloads, especially from limited sites are a bit painful :(

would be ?ber ^^

PS: that chick has rinnegan!! :p
umm no, dont have a good enough connection for that.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol yes but u know i thought they could use more stealth
they are always kinda barging in doing reckless stuffs
Yeah lol, maybe that stuff will come later

but there's only 10 episodes =[

can't wait for the next one, the whole planning part is epic, like when they framed Tony Stone

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No i mean, in total, the 10th episode is called End

And it air's on june the 5th

that will be the last episode

the 8th one should be out tonight
TV anime: Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

Original run: April 2, 2009 – June 25, 2009
Episodes: 24

There are only 10 listed episodes atm, but 3 more open fields. So my guess is even if the 10th is indeed named End (Closure), there are a few things implying that there's more.. remember that the series is relatively new so there might be stuff that ain't up-to-date. :cool:

Oh, and don't read the summaries listed underneath the episodes, cause they're SPOILERS.. :p

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TV anime: Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

Original run: April 2, 2009 ? June 25, 2009
Episodes: 24

There are only 10 listed episodes atm, but 3 more open fields. So my guess is even if the 10th is indeed named End (Closure), there are a few things implying that there's more.. remember that the series is relatively new so there might be stuff that ain't up-to-date. :cool:

Oh, and don't read the summaries listed underneath the episodes, cause they're SPOILERS.. :p

Hmm yeah, i've read a few different sites, a couple say there is 26 ep's, but only one had titles, and only listed 10 with the last one saying end.

Also, it's not really new, the anime is new, but the story from a graphic novel call Phantom of inferno, though the novel had 3 chapters, 2 of which had multiple endings, so it's difficult to know what the anime is going to include.

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm yeah, i've read a few different sites, a couple say there is 26 ep's, but only one had titles, and only listed 10 with the last one saying end.

Also, it's not really new, the anime is new, but the story from a graphic novel call Phantom of inferno, though the novel had 3 chapters, 2 of which had multiple endings, so it's difficult to know what the anime is going to include.
Aye, i know the fundamental story ain't new, but the anime is and that's a big enough excuse for poor info :p