Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since no one seems to know how to make a decent pool, i will, so, Peins rules or Madaras?
madara's rules are way too overpowered. So I've voted for pein's rules.

-edit- it's quite funny to see you guys fighting over an simple thing like this, insults for personal reasons which has nothing to do with these rules.

Last edited:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok well umm i have only one thing to say madaras rules suck more then even himself that idiot just does the rules so that he may have the biggest rank of all and what kind of fucking thing is to have all 5 elements that is so fucking unfaire that bastard doesnt deserve to do a single rule thats why i think pein alll the way he has done all the rules and i think he should do them again
i know i am gona get an infractation for the bad words i used but *sigh*it was worth it:Dohh by the way madara i forgot to say you suck ohh wait i awready sead that XD

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to make this a better post for ppl that are new to role play so they could have a voice as well, why not post the rueles of each individual evaluate them on different basis theeen we vote, cuz otherwise this just gives too much power to those that know the rules of each character and the post count will just benefit them as more of us will be left to be lower ranked ninjas that's all

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how about this..

The weak shall be slaughtered,punished,stabbed,crush,killed and smashed.. mwuahahah!
The power shall be respected!

mwuahahah!
haha then i think narutobase will have the same members for a looong time hahaha, i mean I'm not trying to get rid of the powers that u guys and gals have attained trough your numerous post, but sometimes changing the rules to higher post just empowers the higher ups more and the lower one just get screwed, it's hard enough to find active jounin lvl and below

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but.. madara use this rule becuz it's the same as naruto

You got to do more training(posting i guess) to become powerful!

lots of days too!

Last edited:

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to make this a better post for ppl that are new to role play so they could have a voice as well, why not post the rueles of each individual evaluate them on different basis theeen we vote, cuz otherwise this just gives too much power to those that know the rules of each character and the post count will just benefit them as more of us will be left to be lower ranked ninjas that's all
Cuz its going to be anarchy,one will use pains the another one madras....And if they fight...

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but.. madara use this rule becuz it's the same as naruto

You got to do more training(posting i guess) to become powerful!

lots of days too!
but then you will be forgetting the fundamentals of naruto, naruto being a gennin did S-class jutsu (kage bunshin, rasengaan) same as Sasuke (shidori, gokyakou) even Kakashi said something along these lines "wtf is wrong with this gennins" hahaha

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cuz its going to be anarchy,one will use pains the another one madras....And if they fight...
huh? im not saying the could pick whatever rules they want, im saying that it will be better to post peins rules (as Madara's are in the sticky) then everyone can vote knowning what the actual rules are. and then come to a consise decicion of which rules to use.

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
huh? im not saying the could pick whatever rules they want, im saying that it will be better to post peins rules (as Madara's are in the sticky) then everyone can vote knowning what the actual rules are. and then come to a consise decicion of which rules to use.
I think almost everybody knows the both rules O_O