Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oo maybe.. but they will be caught for spamin :p
They just play on games and make the posts for about 2 weeks and without spamming

Jounin- At Jounin Rank you are allowed to choose your third element and after choosing it you cannot change it. You are also allowed to use a Kekkei Genkai element if you have one. (Hyouton, Mokuton, etc.) You must have been a member for one month.

cpied from the rules

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They just play on games and make the posts for about 2 weeks and without spamming

Jounin- At Jounin Rank you are allowed to choose your third element and after choosing it you cannot change it. You are also allowed to use a Kekkei Genkai element if you have one. (Hyouton, Mokuton, etc.) You must have been a member for one month.

cpied from the rules
dude i know the noobs.. they just spam

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok well after careful examination of BOTH rules i think i have found the problem with them, it mostly involves the post count to become different ranking ninja, Pein's post count helps out the newbies more and Madara's helps out the Higher up senior members more as it makes it harder for newbies to go up the ladder. I like Madaras distribution of Health and Chakra as it is more uniform also the Ranking of jutsus and usages is a lot better that peins (exept which level ninja can use which level of jutsu). but peins has a better uniformity between ranking ninija, altough peins could use some more ranks but following his post count membership...Madara's post count has no pattern and no logic as for a chunin to become a special jonin has relatively no difference but then to move up u have to go trough almost 600 post to 1000 post this makes it harder for newbies to find a way up and it makes it a lil harder for stronger seniors to move up.
So how bout someone combines the post count rules for both pein and madara's rule. using Madara's rank but peins post counting system and everyone will be happy

P.S Sannin is not a rank it's a connotation as it literally means "legendary three ninja" soo how can it be a rank if there is more than 3 ninja?

P.S 2 Geeeeeeeeez i feeel like a politician, also if someone can merge both rules together it will be great, i would of do it but i have too manny stuff to do right now, if the problems persist i guess i could do em later to see what u guys think.

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok well after careful examination of BOTH rules i think i have found the problem with them, it mostly involves the post count to become different ranking ninja, Pein's post count helps out the newbies more and Madara's helps out the Higher up senior members more. I like Madaras distribution of Health and Chakra as it is more uniform also the Ranking of jutsus and usages is a lot better that peins (exept which level ninja can . but peins has a better uniformity between ranking ninija, altough peins could use some more ranks but following his post count membership...Madara's post count has no pattern and no logic as for a chunin to become a special jonin has relatively no difference but then to move up u have to go trough almost 600 post to 1000 post this makes it harder for the stronger seniors to move up but puts lots of strain within the lower classes.
So how bout someone combines the post count rules for both pein and madara's rule. using Madara's rank but peins post counting system and everyone will be happy

P.S Sannin is not a rank it's a connotation as it literally means "legendary three ninja" soo how can it be a rank if there is more than 3 ninja?

P.S 2 Geeeeeeeeez i feeel like a politician, also if someone can merge both rules together it will be great, i would of do it but i have too manny stuff to do right now, if the problems persist i guess i could do em later to see what u guys think.
its just rank -__-

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok well after careful examination of BOTH rules i think i have found the problem with them, it mostly involves the post count to become different ranking ninja, Pein's post count helps out the newbies more and Madara's helps out the Higher up senior members more as it makes it harder for newbies to go up the ladder. I like Madaras distribution of Health and Chakra as it is more uniform also the Ranking of jutsus and usages is a lot better that peins (exept which level ninja can use which level of jutsu). but peins has a better uniformity between ranking ninija, altough peins could use some more ranks but following his post count membership...Madara's post count has no pattern and no logic as for a chunin to become a special jonin has relatively no difference but then to move up u have to go trough almost 600 post to 1000 post this makes it harder for newbies to find a way up and it makes it a lil harder for stronger seniors to move up.

wel im interested.:D

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there not comprehensive ranks and he basicly stole my stuff for his new rules just added other stuff to make it his. Jonin can use 3 elements take kakashi and yamato and asuma. We only see him use 2 but kakashi said most joinin already know 2 to become a joinin

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there not comprehensive ranks and he basicly stole my stuff for his new rules just added other stuff to make it his. Jonin can use 3 elements take kakashi and yamato and asuma. We only see him use 2 but kakashi said most joinin already know 2 to become a joinin
kakashi has 4 elements thout

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm what? stole it from where? well it gets kind of hard to see what's comprehensive and what's not when everything gets mixed with rules and anime rules etc. ...who are you?

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has sharingan, i`m pein87. He used fire earth and earth and lighting. 5 elements is impossible read fight with pein and jiraiya.Only rinnegan users can use it.