Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:headdesk:I am swamped, I answered the PK case, I answered everything, people seem not read to me, I am flooded by fucking wall cases and people cant properly rephrase questions, you guys are making it not easy for me, thanks

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgive my grammar Mistakes.

Lol I give up on this, I think Alice SK and Ephe are mafia tbh
or Alice and SK are bad masons, that's it, I dont have other scumreads besides some naive to scummy town reads.
I just suggest town to look at Alice, SK and Ephemeral once I left the fields and flip green. That is my last will.
Do you think I will be over the place if I'm scum buddy with Soulkiller.? He will bury me himself or I will burry myself even before Town can catch me . Duh..feel my presence. Do you think I'm protecting someone right now?
Yeah town can look for me. Do it. I have no problem with that. My only concern is that i cant elaborate well my thoughts. My playstyle reflect somehow i communicate in real life.

I needed to Google what are Masons in Mafia game. NO. Just No.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice was trying to throw in lots of 3rd party talk for a while
I don't get what is your problem about that. We are free to state possible set up for this game.

Lol no one helped save me.
I had to argue with TSQ for a long time until he finally decided to change his vote and move to best.
From there he himself latched on to Eph.

Imperfection then joined on the bang wagon and switched to TSQ.

A question to you tho.
I remember you pursuing Eph last phase and told others to vote for him without giving any solid reasoning?
What happened to that pursuit?

And how come Rej is all of a sudden not a priority?
First - My gut is telling me that he is a scum. Actually I was monitoring him while arguing with TSQ. i already stated my thoughts for that . its really a bad feeling .

Well it seems Rej just want to die this game.Avoiding answering questions etch .

________________________________________________________________________________________

The problem I have with alice, is that she can't be malicious, she is always very geniune about her thoughts and I can't see her all of a sudden being mafia. She is very outgoing and open this game and if she rolled scum she would be hella nervous and would lurk and not contribute often. Now tho, she is contradicting herself and making me doubt my read on her.

YOU ALWAYS DOUBT ME..so whats new? I don't contradict myself lol. i just cant gather my thoughts and put it in one place.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:headdesk:I am swamped, I answered the PK case, I answered everything, people seem not read to me, I am flooded by fucking wall cases and people cant properly rephrase questions, you guys are making it not easy for me, thanks
Why did you target Michelle?

Why is it that you didn't seem to take EOD seriously?

I'm trying to see if you can be cleated if you're town, but you continue to ignore me

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgive my grammar Mistakes.

Do you think I will be over the place if I'm scum buddy with Soulkiller.? He will bury me himself or I will burry myself even before Town can catch me . Duh..feel my presence. Do you think I'm protecting someone right now?
Yeah town can look for me. Do it. I have no problem with that. My only concern is that i cant elaborate well my thoughts. My playstyle reflect somehow i communicate in real life.

I needed to Google what are Masons in Mafia game. NO. Just No.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't get what is your problem about that. We are free to state possible set up for this game.

First - My gut is telling me that he is a scum. Actually I was monitoring him while arguing with TSQ. i already stated my thoughts for that . its really a bad feeling .

Well it seems Rej just want to die this game.Avoiding answering questions etch .

________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU ALWAYS DOUBT ME..so whats new? I don't contradict myself lol. i just cant gather my thoughts and put it in one place.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that Rej isn't trying to respond might mean we have caught scum, and perhaps they can't really form a counter wagon, because who can they form it on really? It could also mean Rej has been setup, either way, if Rej flips town then he basically threw the game with his play

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did say I will contribute more after the night phase.
Besides Michelle's death didn't benefit me at all.

Do tell what is your definition of sincere?

In first phase you all say I ain't contributing. Now that I do you say I am benefiting off Michelle's death. Lmao
Your reads have been shallow and your attempts to find scum have been superficial you say things in discussion that just amount to putting susses on others.

Also it makes more sense the person who targeted Michelle having no connection to her than someone that's immediately connected to her like rej so that excuse doesnt work.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys. Voting me for the Michelle tizzy huh. I am sorry I am currently sick.
I am quite pessimistic right now and would need time to gain my optimism.
I will put myself in Michelles shoes and think that there is a person out there who could antagonize both me and Michelle.

SK
Ansa
Sage
Alice

One is mafia.
I still dont think xEphemeralx is as town as people want him to be town. He was one of Michs suspects.

vote lynch Ansatsuken

one of those who could profit from both me and Mich falling
That's fair putting my name up there as possible suspects but I would pick a name that cant be traced back to me so me going after Michelle wouldnt make sense.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Michelle
Thestatusquo
Rej

-PK-
Ansatsuken
Kyte_

Elmage G Ace
Sagebee
Imperfection
SoulKiller
-Best-

xEphemeralx
Mr.Lonely

Alice in Noodleland

:pick:

Vote lynch Alice in Noodleland

just sidenotes
@Sagebee why PK over best? PK's all around D1 was more engageful and townier than Best's
Again his engagement to me was superficial and felt the purpose was to suss and not scum hunt.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also will add I feel pk is a better lynch target than rej. Rej plays too scummy that makes me think maybe he could be town.

And it would be too obvious if he went for michelle.

Rather go for pk who rej was defending.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Red closes the last file, and with it the latest response to this case. Takes a huge sigh as she slumps into the chair that has absorbed her presence since 11 AM till the 4 PM that is now. 56 Pages are a lot.
"I fucken hate all of you. Especially wall posters."

• Haha
Reactions: Premfection

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lok:anyway good night people
@Elmage G Ace I shot Michelle because she suspected me correctly

Meh good luck town, will cheer you guys fromthe sidelanes and sorry for my filthy plays this game. Rly rly bad from me. My head wasnt fully here.

• Angry
Reactions: AL_sama
Status
Not open for further replies.