Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn, did not expect I will have to reply to wallies but i will keep it short and sweet.
I disagree with you over your referred mistake that went down this game. I think that AL handled the situation very professionally, and in fact, was very generous to not undo Poison's action of failing the lynch, and kill you right then and there. The fact stands that your ability was a "bulletproof" that was meant to grant you immunity to night kills, only, and that's in fact, the universal definition of town-aligned bulletproof abilities, in mafia. In fact, I'm having a hard time believing that a senior player like you thought it could stop your lynch, especially when no specifications were attached to the ability’s description. At any rate, AL had the final word on the nature of your role as a coach and he’s given it.
I know that a BP only means for night kills only. I asked poison how i survived when the lynch failed, I thought someone protected me or some shit. But then she explained the situation completely to me. Since, she is the host the game should follow her intentions. It was bad for you guys I understand, but i don't think giving you guys a day kill was the right choice, you should of definitely been compensated somehow but not by rendering my ability useless and just kill me off a host mistake. I would of been okay with simple night kill or whatever. But by giving you a day kill you guys managed to kill off elmage and me in one go. One of us had to survive the next 3rd DP. Let's consider that you guys knew about my ability and used lynch ability on elmage instead. I would of still survived to the 3rd DP. If you consider this professionally, then i don't know what to say. You keep saying rej mislynch, but that's non factor anyways because one of us would of still made it DP3, and he got himself modkilled anyways. AL, could of gave you guys additional investigation, a super kill for NP, but a DP is cheap and rendered one of the roles ability completely, it destroyed the rhythm and flow of the game, since this game was not designed in mind to have a day kill ability for mafia. If you read all of this and still think to yourself "But no! it was the right decision." Then don't bother replying to this part.

I feel like i addressed all your points. I am sure you read my replies with ansa in dead chat and alot of what you say is similar points he stated and i addressed them already.

Oh, I also very much liked xEph's energy and play, even though he almost gave me a heart attack when I checked the game close to EoD1 (yes, I didn't forget, you rascal). Witnessing "imperfection" innocently trying to figure things out, when all he'd do is repeat after every post or "idea" that made sense to him, was also very enjoyable. I'd love to see him play again, chill guy. Lastly, Ace has improved very fast since his first(?) game where we played scum together, it's scary, dude.
I agree, this is Elmage best game so far. Dude was going ham lol.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, did not expect I will have to reply to wallies but i will keep it short and sweet.

I know that a BP only means for night kills only. I asked poison how i survived when the lynch failed, I thought someone protected me or some shit. But then she explained the situation completely to me. Since, she is the host the game should follow her intentions. It was bad for you guys I understand, but i don't think giving you guys a day kill was the right choice, you should of definitely been compensated somehow but not by rendering my ability useless and just kill me off a host mistake. I would of been okay with simple night kill or whatever. But by giving you a day kill you guys managed to kill off elmage and me in one go. One of us had to survive the next 3rd DP. Let's consider that you guys knew about my ability and used lynch ability on elmage instead. I would of still survived to the 3rd DP. If you consider this professionally, then i don't know what to say. You keep saying rej mislynch, but that's non factor anyways because one of us would of still made it DP3, and he got himself modkilled anyways. AL, could of gave you guys additional investigation, a super kill for NP, but a DP is cheap and rendered one of the roles ability completely, it destroyed the rhythm and flow of the game, since this game was not designed in mind to have a day kill ability for mafia. If you read all of this and still think to yourself "But no! it was the right decision." Then don't bother replying to this part.

I feel like i addressed all your points. I am sure you read my replies with ansa in dead chat and alot of what you say is similar points he stated and i addressed them already.

I agree, this is Elmage best game so far. Dude was going ham lol.
But I don't know why you're still under the impression that your ability was indeed meant to protect you from the lynch. There's no question that Poison had misunderstood your role, and that doesn't mean that we go ahead and simply accept it because she's the host. AL was the one who put the roles and balanced the game. She didn't. And he made a good decision to correct the situation. in my opinion.

If I was the host, I'd do the following on NP 3 if i see that kind of mistake go down - I'd straight-up rewrite the EoD so you'd be dead, cancel all your night actions, and notify any player who had targeted you to adjust their action so you're not involved. Maybe i'd have extended the NP, if needed. AL didn't want to cause that kind of commotion, and hence simply granted us a day kill to let us pocket the fruits of our actions what we were previously falsely denied, and rectify the situation. So we technically didn't really get two kills on DP3; we only killed Elmage, and your death was a delayed one.

Rej's mislynch is a nonfactor like you said, I'm just stating how the overall situation had actually affected us more, perhaps more than you. Don't you agree?

Reactions: AL_sama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But I don't know why you're still under the impression that your ability was indeed meant to protect you from the lynch. There's no question that Poison had misunderstood your role, and that doesn't mean that we go ahead and simply accept it because she's the host. AL was the one who put the roles and balanced the game. She didn't. And he made a good decision to correct the situation. in my opinion.

If I was the host, I'd do the following on NP 3 if i see that kind of mistake go down - I'd straight-up rewrite the EoD so you'd be dead, cancel all your night actions, and notify any player who had targeted you to adjust their action so you're not involved. Maybe i'd have extended the NP, if needed. AL didn't want to cause that kind of commotion, and hence simply granted us a day kill to let us pocket the fruits of our actions what we were previously falsely denied, and rectify the situation. So we technically didn't really get two kills on DP3; we only killed Elmage, and your death was a delayed one.

Rej's mislynch is a nonfactor like you said, I'm just stating how the overall situation had actually affected us more, perhaps more than you. Don't you agree?
Because she explained the reasons behind her logic on why she thought BP without specifying night or day meant both, she explained it in her post. If it was not intended then she would of lynched me. But because it was intended she did not lynch me and it failed. She did not misunderstood my role, she just did not convey her thoughts in her role because in her head she did not think it was needed because it was just common sense (which was mistake). Just because the situation affected you more does not mean to make it WORSE. Matter of fact, this **** up was soo minor when you look at it at the grand scheme. In the long run it did not matter at all, because you guys had to waste a np kill or a lynch on me anyways, so the lynch, it failed sure but it wasn't too bad because it gave you now the opportunity to kill me off during the NP. But because AL, took things into his own hands he literally mod killed me and rendered my ability useless.

I am really drained from talking about this for a while now. If after all the stuff i explained and you still can't get it. Then just stop and don't reply.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Howdie folks, first of all I would like to congratulate the mafia team, ggwp bois.

Okay, now that out of the way, as many of you are aware by now about the mistake that went down this game. I ranted alot about the topic in the dead chat so go ahead and amuse yourselfs there, not gonna repeat myself. But I will mention couple of things. Hosting in general was poor. Little communication between the host and the coach. AL, handled the situation very poorly in my opinion, dude did not even know what was going on despite me explaining it to him, and mod killed probably the most important role in the game for townies out of his poor judgement due to him not understanding what's going. Before interfering with the game as a host you need to have complete understanding of the situation and make sure it's fair for both sides. Think before performing an action.

That being aside, the game was good overall, bitter sweet for me personally. I like the theme, and i got my favorite character and was done dirty by the host. But the i enjoyed the activity, and had fun while it lasted. I wanna point out that i don't understand how in the bloody moon alice got lynched. I literally town cleared her, it's good to go back and look at players reads and take them into consideration if you are townie. Alice was a very bad lynch, but overall ya guys did good.

Setup wise tho, i find it weird that mafia has 4 members and 1 indie. Making it 9 vs 5, seems mafia sided for me, and i don't know about you guys but in a no claim games. I prefer the setups to be open, so we as players can get information of what's going on. Making it closed makes information very rare in those type of games and benefits mafia only.

As for player wise

@xEphemeralx I enjoyed seeing this dude play, he brings his own energy to the game, hope to see him in future games.

@Thestatusquo You played well, but you being all over the place and letting your emotion take control you placed your back behind a wall with million knifes infront of you. But i am well aware you learned alot from it and shit like this happens anyways lol.

@Sagebee you actually played really well this game. Red pressuring you, got you distracted and affected your judgment tho.

As for @Rej ........

@Elmage G Ace Great game today buddy, you had very well constructed posts that actually adds value and information and your reads were solid. If in hypothetical universe we managed to survive long enough the outcome would be heavily different.

@Alice in Noodleland I can't believe i am saying it but play like this more often when you are townie. For my own sanity.

GGWP everyone,

SK is out.
Yo, GGs my guy.

Aside from a few... hiccups this game was great fun, hopefully next time we both rand town and solve it quick and nice.

Or we can both rand wolf and style on town, either way is fine by me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SoulKiller

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because she explained the reasons behind her logic on why she thought BP without specifying night or day meant both, she explained it in her post. If it was not intended then she would of lynched me. But because it was intended she did not lynch me and it failed. She did not misunderstood my role, she just did not convey her thoughts in her role because in her head she did not think it was needed because it was just common sense (which was mistake). Just because the situation affected you more does not mean to make it WORSE. Matter of fact, this **** up was soo minor when you look at it at the grand scheme. In the long run it did not matter at all, because you guys had to waste a np kill or a lynch on me anyways, so the lynch, it failed sure but it wasn't too bad because it gave you now the opportunity to kill me off during the NP. But because AL, took things into his own hands he literally mod killed me and rendered my ability useless.

I am really drained from talking about this for a while now. If after all the stuff i explained and you still can't get it. Then just stop and don't reply.
Hold down, as far as I know, Poison did not come up with the role, and did not intend for it to be used in such a way. She simply read it off the script that as passed to her and misunderstood its application, which is understandable. Why else would AL interfere to correct the situation? Do you imply that he intentionally meant to put you at a disadvantage?

He could've easily let the situation slip and act like the role was correctly applied, to avoid any hustle to be raised, but he interfered to correct the situation which is something he should be complimented over. What AL is to blamed for is for not going through the roles with Poison and made sure she understood it perfectly well before shed host.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I have to agree the setup was really imbalanced.

9/4/1 is ridiculous, even if the 3p is a survivor that can side with either faction, because the optimal play as survivor is to always lightly scum side(unless town has lots of kp or the setup is generally town-sided, neither of which were the case here).

When the game randed I actually completely denied the existence of a 3p because I knew we had a 4-man scum team, and 10/4 is already pretty heavily scum sided.

All things considered 10/4 would've been better, a town doc and multiple protective abilities on the side of town balances the numbers out. Only problem being that the doctor essentially makes or breaks the game for town here, and well, we know how that went.

9/4/1 on the other hand, boy oh boy, no.

Reactions: Kyte_

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I'm pretty sure part of the reason the whole ability misinformation thing happened is due to language barriers, even the abilities which were properly explained had strange wording and other grammatical mistakes which could cause confusion.

If anyone needs help properly writing/explaining roles at some point just give me a shout and I'll gladly help, to avoid mistakes like these happening in the future. (If I'm not playing in the game, of course)

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hold down, as far as I know, Poison did not come up with the role, and did not intend for it to be used in such a way. She simply read it off the script that as passed to her and misunderstood its application, which is understandable. Why else would AL interfere to correct the situation? Do you imply that he intentionally meant to put you at a disadvantage?
Poison made the role, AL was there to make sure the setup is balanced. It's obvious that my role was intended to work the way it did. Evidence is there when you look at your own bullet proof and Just_Red bulletproof. You are assuming that it was not the case. But it was, and AL knew exactly what went wrong because i explained to him PERSONALLY the situation and poison was with us, and i am assuming she explained it to AL as well. So, yes my role was supposed to work the way it did, it sucks you guys got misinformed. But a misinformation error in this situation is minor compared to the error AL caused, because it was not misinformation anymore, a mod interfered and got me mod killed over it. That's the bottom line.

He could've easily let the situation slip and act like the role was correctly applied, to avoid any hustle to be raised, but he interfered to correct the situation which is something he should be complimented over. What AL is to blamed for is for not going through the roles with Poison and made sure she understood it perfectly well before shed host.
He interfered with a situation were he knew exactly nothing about it despite being explained to him. Maybe he had fart brain or something idk. The role was correctly applied, it was just misinformed to you guys how it worked. Because poison assumed the wording of BP by itself means a person is immune to either lynch or NP. It's like you are under the fact that i was supposed to die and poison prevented it somehow which was not the case, i was not supposed to die and she did things the way it was meant to be intended. She just failed to deliver the information for you guys. So, stop saying i am suppose to die. No, i was suppose to live like it how it was suppose to be and you guys were not suppose to get handed a free day kill which is essentially mod kill at this point for it.

Reactions: Kyte_

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison made the role, AL was there to make sure the setup is balanced. It's obvious that my role was intended to work the way it did. Evidence is there when you look at your own bullet proof and Just_Red bulletproof. You are assuming that it was not the case. But it was, and AL knew exactly what went wrong because i explained to him PERSONALLY the situation and poison was with us, and i am assuming she explained it to AL as well. So, yes my role was supposed to work the way it did, it sucks you guys got misinformed. But a misinformation error in this situation is minor compared to the error AL caused, because it was not misinformation anymore, a mod interfered and got me mod killed over it. That's the bottom line.

He interfered with a situation were he knew exactly nothing about it despite being explained to him. Maybe he had fart brain or something idk. The role was correctly applied, it was just misinformed to you guys how it worked. Because poison assumed the wording of BP by itself means a person is immune to either lynch or NP. It's like you are under the fact that i was supposed to die and poison prevented it somehow which was not the case, i was not supposed to die and she did things the way it was meant to be intended. She just failed to deliver the information for you guys. So, stop saying i am suppose to die. No, i was suppose to live like it how it was suppose to be and you guys were not suppose to get handed a free day kill which is essentially mod kill at this point for it.
This is really perplexing to me; why are you - a player, the one explaining to your coach how your role is supposed to be applied...?!

First of all, I'm against that Poison was given the green light to make the roles from scratch given her inexperience, and it’s nothing against her obviously, but since AL had revised it, he presumingly took your role for what he thought it is i.e. a simple night bulletproof, like any other. Hence he interfered to make sure that it was applied the way he wanted during the game. If AL, by any chance, decided that your bulletproof is lynch-immune, I and my fellow mafia members would have conceded. What Poison thought of the matter is completely inconsequential. Period.

If we come to the evaluation of AL's decision, I personally think it’s very reasonable, and it’s important to explain why is think so. But first, let me also state that the labeling my ability and Red’s as “bulletproof” with specification to lynch-immunity, was a mistake. I didn’t care to point that out because it had no implications on the game because it was straightforward on the nature of its application. But in fact, abilities that grant you day immunity are usually called "lynchproofs", and are almost always a function of a scum role. Then we have "Deathproof" which is a variant that combines Lynchproof and Bulletproof, and this is a rare ability that is mostly given unaccompanied with any other. This is the ability you claim you were given, and all evidence we have is the word of an inexperienced host. There’s a distinctive feature between "lynchproof" and "bulletproof" and that one is usually town-aligned and the other is scum-aligned, given the nature of these two roles' danger or “death” sources.

So in this case, I think it's not an error of misinformation from our perspective, but from yours. And it's extremely natural for me and AL to think so. I not better by putting Poison on spot here, but it’s important to note that it was solely due to her misinterpretation of the role that was passed down to you, because you’re very persistent to make the whole situation AL fault, and it’s not. Simple as.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, we should understand that by signing up for any game, they're in agreement that the coach is a figure whose sole purpose is to interfere and solve these kinds of disputes in role applications and whatnot, and hence they should be very compliant to his decision. Any breach in doing so is an act of immaturity. Simple as.

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is really perplexing to me; why are you - a player, the one explaining to your coach how your role is supposed to be applied...?!
I don't know what you are finding perplexing here. I was confused on what's going on and she explained the situation completely to me. Why I survived and how my role is supposed to work this way.

First of all, I'm against that Poison was given the green light to make the roles from scratch given her inexperience, and it’s nothing against her obviously, but since AL had revised it, he presumingly took your role for what he thought it is i.e. a simple night bulletproof, like any other. Hence he interfered to make sure that it was applied the way he wanted during the game. If AL, by any chance, decided that your bulletproof is lynch-immune, I and my fellow mafia members would have conceded. What Poison thought of the matter is completely inconsequential. Period.
The host is the one who makes the roles and the setup etc, a coach is there to make sure the game poisoned made is balanced and make adjustments were needed. She created that role with the idea in mind that i am immune to lynch or NP. She just failed to convey that information to AL because as I stated miscommunication between the host and the coach. I highly doubt you guys would of been okay with it, poison explained to you guys the situation and you guys insisted that i was suppose to die still.

If we come to the evaluation of AL's decision, I personally think it’s very reasonable, and it’s important to explain why is think so. But first, let me also state that the labeling my ability and Red’s as “bulletproof” with specification to lynch-immunity, was a mistake. I didn’t care to point that out because it had no implications on the game because it was straightforward on the nature of its application. But in fact, abilities that grant you day immunity are usually called "lynchproofs", and are almost always a function of a scum role. Then we have "Deathproof" which is a variant that combines Lynchproof and Bulletproof, and this is a rare ability that is mostly given unaccompanied with any other. This is the ability you claim you were given, and all evidence we have is the word of an inexperienced host. There’s a distinctive feature between "lynchproof" and "bulletproof" and that one is usually town-aligned and the other is scum-aligned, given the nature of these two roles' danger or “death” sources.
Again, we follow poison way of thinking here since she is the one who made the game. It makes sense when you think of it from her perspective. So stop trying to make it seem like it was not the case. You are just being in denial at this point.

So in this case, I think it's not an error of misinformation from our perspective, but from yours. And it's extremely natural for me and AL to think so. I not better by putting Poison on spot here, but it’s important to note that it was solely due to her misinterpretation of the role that was passed down to you, because you’re very persistent to make the whole situation AL fault, and it’s not. Simple as.
She fucked up the role, but it was supposed to work that way, in her mind she did not think that you guys would think of it any different way than she will. You guys got misinformed, and she explained the situation to you guys and you guys still persisted. I am blaming AL here for 1 main reason, i talked to the dude before i went to bed and explained the entire situation to him. Even tho, i explained it to him he went ahead and mod killed me by granting you guys DP kill. That's why i am being harsh to AL. I literally explained to him the situation in full details and how that you guys were misinformed and it sucks but it was something you guys had to deal with anyways. It's funny, i never stated this is AL fault entirely, poison is obviously at fault here but when I explain something to you and you do the opposite then yes. You made your situation worse. Now, you are very persistent to make this situation seem like it was not a mistake at all, and that day kill was completely fine even professionally according to you, even tho everything points the opposite direction. The host himself admitted it even lol, so it's good to take a step back and realize that you are wrong and stop justifying yourself because that's just called denial at this point.

Also, we should understand that by signing up for any game, they're in agreement that the coach is a figure whose sole purpose is to interfere and solve these kinds of disputes in role applications and whatnot, and hence they should be very compliant to his decision. Any breach in doing so is an act of immaturity. Simple as.
Sure, the coach did what he did which was wrong and I rolled with it. But that does not mean i won't point out their mistakes after the game which I did. Especially if it affected the game heavily. You denying that it was a mistake even tho i explained to you why it was is a simple form of immaturity and denial. Simple as that.

Now, please stop. The game is over, no need to continue.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand where you are coming. Trying to explain to her but i can speak for myself, this feels like buddy buddy. Keeping an eye on you mate.

Too much simplicity might hurt my brain

Ouch ignored my post which had the same question but answered his post. Hurts man, my poor heart can't handle such cruelness.

rofl, you do realize that was my introductory post right? always gotta enter with style michelle. If we wanna use this logic you are using then your introductory post was meaningless and shows no signs of you trying to contribute townies in any shape way or form. I always post good, so using that as a mafia indicator is very meh. Trust me, the vibe was anything but forced! I truly am excited ^^

isn't that just your gut feeling? "something mafia SK would say" don't go around acting like you know my mafia meta cause I have no meta ^^ I am telling you this for your sake so you can have better understanding at reading me. All of this because of my introductory post that I do almost in any other game.

I am neither a deep wolf nor a shallow villager, I am the pillar of townies. But are you a villager michelle?

lkr

I don't need to pretend to be townie michelle. Only scum would try and do that. Again, you are looking too deep into an introductory post, it's meant for entertainment purpose and if you doubt anything said in that post then I am here to prove ya wrong. It's fine if you wanna suspect me based on my first post in the game but know this. You are wrong and I am right, but if you read the post then you already know that ;D

You need to pay attentions to the gifs I post they say alot. In the post i voted you the gif included in it was like "no i am no gentlment" and i demonstrated that by voting you, I was simply demonstrating the thing i tried to say with my f. Ofcourse, I got a reaction from you. But I know how your brain works and it's tricky to get through your head sometimes.

Are you trying to say that it's hard to keep up with the fakeness as scum and you wish you had to do nothing to survive? If that's the case then I can help you with that buddy. Although, the method I use might be very extreme, you won't be able to post anything at all. Just admit that you are scum.

Elmage is actually pushing someone DP1. Not gonna wait until DP2 to gather your thoughts this time huh? Although, I don't see Ephemeral to be a scum at this point. Ofcourse, i have my eyes on him ^^

Look at you, being all nice and supportive, is it geniune tho? I wonder ^^

I can agree with imperfection, but kyte? eh the dude can be sly as ****. How do I know? i just know ^^

A motivated townie Thestatusquo is not an easy guy to lynch. The fact that you are getting this much attention already might be an indicator.

Some next level analysis ^^

Not really, players behavior change/improve every game they play. Trying to find bad guys is achieved by catching them either slipping or scum hunting or look at stuff from their perspective. Would a townie say that? and then ofcourse use your brain to come up with a conclusion.

Oh look at you, like kyte trying to be the supportive guy. But is this fake or genuine?

So, you think I seem lost huh? please tell me more ^^

Usually the hero arrives at the last second when he is needed the most. Am I playing yet?

Alice, seems very chill with no stress, feels like she really did rand a townie. Otherwise, I don't see her being this outgoing.

Oh, i am being very genuine. I was told I am not good at acting and should just stick in being myself. Free like a bird. Usually, tho the hunters try and hunt the strongest, fastest, most coolest bird in the skies just because. Those type of individuals I label them as scum in my book.

Sorry, life is a tricky thing. But am I being active, productive, and interacting for you yet?

Do you think a scum would give a gut list like that from the get go that would bring alot of suspicious toward him? yes or no and why?

"Probably going to skate until he dies."

Hahaha that made me crack up not gonna lie. Do I look like that type of player to you? guess you in for a rude awakening then ^^

I would like to see more of you as well. I hope you enjoy all these wonderful words of mine in what I would like to call it " WALL OF GREATNESS!"

Interesting.

I didn't really like PK posts after he caught up. Felt very washy washy.

VoteLynch: PK

@-PK- come out and play kitty kitty. Are you scum by any chance PK?
@Tigerrr in the woods this. Imagine using a phone and reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.