Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Red would nod confirming his train of thought.
"Yes. I would have to go back into the files to get a quote to support your statement, but at the moment, thats the last thing I want to do. So instead I'd like to ask you on Eph. He is my main scum read and one that you have acknowledge but pushed to the side. You mind countering or confirming to my stance on him?"
He is suspicious yes, and i don't mind getting lynching any of the people who i mentioned in my suspect list. But if rej is scum then eph is 100% scum as well. If rej flips town then fck... is all i am gonna say.

Reactions: Just_Red

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
VOTE COUNT

VoteLynch: Mr.Lonely
VOTELYNCH XEPH
VoteLynch: Rej
Change VoteLynch: Rej
vote lynch: pk
vote lynch Ansatsuken
Vote lynch Alice in Noodleland
lol if Alice and SK are masons then they are pretty scummy masons
Unvote

will answer your accusations later
UNVOTE @Poison chan

I don't see him as A Mafia nor a Townie. He's not my priority.
Vote lynch @xEphemeralx

I feel like taking ted's job here. You motivated me.
You did it in first EoD but that I give you the benefit of the doubt because of the timezone.

But oh well since you insist, I guess I have had a change of heart.

Vote lynch - SoulKiller
VoteLynch: @-PK-
State your reads before going, your case on SK is shallow
unvote
vote lynch -pk-

Oh before I forgot. Feeling like this is the only escape wagon to save me as a valuable town...sorry

Ansatsuken - Mr.lonely - Rej
Alice in Noodleland - XEphemeralx - Unvote
Soulkiller - Rej
Imperfection - Rej
Sagebee - PK
Rej - Ansatsuken - Alice in Noodleland - Unvote - xEphemeralx-PK
TheLukundo (Mr. Lonely) - Rej
Elmage G Ace - PK
PK - SoulKiller

Rej - (X4)
PK (X3)
Soulkiller (X1)

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
VOTE COUNT

Ansatsuken - Mr.lonely - Rej
Alice in Noodleland - XEphemeralx - Unvote
Soulkiller - Rej
Imperfection - Rej
Sagebee - PK
Rej - Ansatsuken - Alice in Noodleland - Unvote - xEphemeralx-PK
TheLukundo (Mr. Lonely) - Rej
Elmage G Ace - PK
PK - SoulKiller

Rej - (X3)
xEphemeralx - (X1)
PK (X3)
Soulkiller (X1)
If you are capable of counting then you would realize that Rej has 4 votes and not 3.

• Haha
Reactions: Poison and Just_Red

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The reason I wanted to leave at first was because I was frustrated that I had no idea what was going on. I hadn't played mafia (at least this way) before, I played town of salem but when I think of it I didnt play much of that or contribute there either, and people in this game were using vocabulary I didnt get at first.

I dont mind the suspicion at all though, I honestly think its smart to consider that possibility. I just didnt want to ruin the game for the more passionate players who were most likely gonna be like, "wtf you doing??" Think that's unavoidable though. Ima try my best.

But anyway that's besides the point. The truth is in my honest opinion I just feel like SK and Eph are town (even if SK suspects me), is why I'm not going so hard on Eph and leaning more on Rej trying to frame them. It's just that something about eph passion in scum hunting that I dont see in my prime suspects rej and pk.

I'm fine with any questions about me also

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh I'm comfortable with lynching either, but something about @Rej is making me uncomfortable, I don't know what to make of that yet
He literally admitted of shooting Michelle saying that she was correct on her suspicion on him. Then stated that he is valuable townie and switched his vote to PK. That confused me soo much.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
The reason I wanted to leave at first was because I was frustrated that I had no idea what was going on. I hadn't played mafia (at least this way) before, I played town of salem but when I think of it I didnt play much of that or contribute there either, and people in this game were using vocabulary I didnt get at first.

I dont mind the suspicion at all though, I honestly think its smart to consider that possibility. I just didnt want to ruin the game for the more passionate players who were most likely gonna be like, "wtf you doing??" Think that's unavoidable though. Ima try my best.

But anyway that's besides the point. The truth is in my honest opinion I just feel like SK and Eph are town (even if SK suspects me), is why I'm not going so hard on Eph and leaning more on Rej trying to frame them. It's just that something about eph passion in scum hunting that I dont see in my prime suspects rej and pk.

I'm fine with any questions about me also
Red would sit on Imperfect's desk and look him straight in the eye.
"You use words like feel, passion, words that cannot be argued against because they are very subjective. How about you find objective ideas of what triggers someone as town or scum, like if this person is clearly avoiding questions or they are hard focusing a player without reason. This not only improves your investigative skills but also allows for argument or debate on you topics. Something I have not seen done by anybody toward you. So can you tell me who your scum reads are and why? It could only be one person, or 5. I just want a basis to debate on you with."

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish have Mafia Skills like you Guys.
I'm cheering for you Elmage!!!

If Rej flips town we will not get anything from it because he acted so scummy that Scum who voted for him will have a very legit defense next DP.

I'm really convinced that him killing Michelle is just a bluff.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Something mentioned that I'm not interacting with anyone, meanwhile I've been mentioning you guys and nobody is responding
@xEphemeralx what do you have to say about my earlier thoughts on your EOD behavior?

@Rej I'm still waiting your response

@Ansatsuken what are your current reads?

@-PK- what are your reads on other players, even if you sus SK, there's probably more scum
My Reads

SK>Very honestly he played like a town, Act like a town, frustrating like a town(I can feel it), all his move got genuine look of town aspect. So I believe he's town.

Ephemeral>This boy just continue his duty from DP1, that's talking. And he talk more in this DP. Tbh I'm not sure who's he suspecting right now. There's no PoE from him. PoE actually helped us to know where/on who the player is focusing on. Which they think could be suspect. So for me Ephemeral is neutral but have slightly scum feeling.

PK>He displayed soft game play since day 1. More towards defending himself from accusations. He is not convincing enough for you me. Lean to be scum.

Rej>Lean Scum the most. I have posted many comments in this DP why I think he's scum.

Mr.Lonely>Still a suspect in my book.

Sagebee>I think he's town in this game. I can feel a genuine town posting everytime he post his opinion. Have strong deduction play. Rarely acting clueless or stupid. Never circle jerking, twisting information and being manipulative like his scum self.

Alice>50/50 for me. Its hard to read her line of thought. She can be town/scum rn. In the DP1 people are more inclined to town lean her but in DP2 she has shown a chaotic play and thinking.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Red would sit on Imperfect's desk and look him straight in the eye.
"You use words like feel, passion, words that cannot be argued against because they are very subjective. How about you find objective ideas of what triggers someone as town or scum, like if this person is clearly avoiding questions or they are hard focusing a player without reason. This not only improves your investigative skills but also allows for argument or debate on you topics. Something I have not seen done by anybody toward you. So can you tell me who your scum reads are and why? It could only be one person, or 5. I just want a basis to debate on you with."
Currently I only have eyes on Rej and Pk.

Rej - their responses just seem scummy. I know I should say more, but this is just true. Granted I dont love walls of texts, but I just feel like they havent explained a whole lot when they are questioned. I see lots of... whatever that image it is they're posting constantly (altho funny lol) I just feel they arent taking it too seriously, also I didnt see much scum hunting from them.
They were Michelle's first suspects also, and after Michelle died I figured that was a hint.
Tbh I read to much into this, but I imagined their "it's all my fault" to Michelle's death as a joke because them and mafia actually killed them.

Pk- I felt like their posts were odd and just weren't providing a lot. As of right now, other than that, it was just based on their reaction to SK. Seemed very defensive. I could see defending yourself, but voting for someone to get lynched just because you were voted to be lynched, and having nothing to back it, just seems odd.

Reactions: Just_Red
Status
Not open for further replies.