Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Now getting up from her seat she would write on a white board what she thinks of the situation at hand:
"So, Last Nights lynch was bizarre, and a competition between a clearly townie TSQ and his opponent who wanted to get him lynch with no exception: Eph. The decider of the lynch was Rej, the major suspect of this dp, when he decided to and I quote "Play with Eph more" [not exact words but roughly what he said] yet everyone suspects he was a mafia that simply wanted to lynch TSQ? My question is why is Eph not the subject being lynched? I mean he clearly hard pushed TSQ who turned out to be town to death. Even when all previous suspicion on TSQ was explained by him, by trying to play scummy to up is scum game. He even went a full 180 switch in persona-- anyone could see that he clearly was playing townie, a complete switch to how he was playing before. So why the **** is Rej up for lynch and not Eph?"

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:headdesk:I am swamped, I answered the PK case, I answered everything, people seem not read to me, I am flooded by fucking wall cases and people cant properly rephrase questions, you guys are making it not easy for me, thanks
Rej..... stop acting stupid man. You did not answer my question, I asked you what do you think of PK vote against me after i told him to vote me. Is it townie behavior or scum behavior, stop saying you answer questions because you did not answer shit. You just dodge questions. I just woke up from a nap and i seem cranky then that's why.

Now, i am gonna catch up and reply to everyone.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lok:anyway good night people
@Elmage G Ace I shot Michelle because she suspected me correctly

Meh good luck town, will cheer you guys fromthe sidelanes and sorry for my filthy plays this game. Rly rly bad from me. My head wasnt fully here.
So you admit that you killed michelle?

unvote
vote lynch -pk-

Oh before I forgot. Feeling like this is the only escape wagon to save me as a valuable town...sorry
Then you state here that you are a valuable townie?

wtf is going on rej? if you are town then you are pissing me off.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Alright PK, let's see this "case" you got here.

Well it is a gut feeling for the most part since I know you can pull off such power moves to divide and conquer town.
Gut feeling, so you prefer to follow your gut rather than participate in figuring out who is scum out of the suspicious list and actively hunt for them? not sure if that's townie but okay.

When exactly have i tried to divide and conquer town in this game? if anything I am trying to prevent a total cluster **** like last day. I am actively scum hunting and trying to pin point scum. Already started your case with bunch of bs.

I don't get why you think you can drive the narrative for the lynches and towards the suspects coming off as this self established leader of town.
Funny coming from you PK, because you out of everyone here should know by now that this is how I play, i don't do it purposely, it's just me being me, and yes i am the freaking pinnacle of townie in this game and if anyone has a problem with that then they can personally come after my neck and try and get me lynched for it. I dare anyone.

That play can be good because if it rubs off constantly since the start, your alignment to town will be taken for granted by the others giving you an easy path later on if you are indeed scum.
Or maybe i am legit a townie and trying to literally save townies after the mess TSQ caused last DP. If anyone view me as scum then they are either a paranoid townie or scum.

I went back to the thread and you were one of the first people to have suspicion on me and it was for a pretty senseless reason if I am being honest. I wasn't convincing was the case against me coz all I did was not drive suspects but just give an overview. I argue who even was convincing in that clusterfck of a dayphase.
>you stated that you caught up to the thread and will present your thoughts. But when you did you literally said nothing
>All your posts in dp1 was TSQ centered because the dude was pushing you
>You never really presented any good reads. You mentioned 3 suspects in the beginning of DP1 and left it at that. You bark without bite
>I asked you that if you wanna throw mud my way to grow some balls and push for me and you did, that is by itself scummy.
> You never actively scum hunt.

Kinda felt like voting you last phase but felt I'd be going against the flow of the town at that time and with the position I was in I didn't wanna risk getting lynched for that move.

Maybe this was a wrong move too, we'll find out. But you wanted my case for the vote. Here it is.
and you yourself admit in this case of yours that you possibly did a mistake by voting me and yet you are going along with it. Like you literally fucked your own case without me even replying to it, and you wonder why people find you suspicious?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now getting up from her seat she would write on a white board what she thinks of the situation at hand:
"So, Last Nights lynch was bizarre, and a competition between a clearly townie TSQ and his opponent who wanted to get him lynch with no exception: Eph. The decider of the lynch was Rej, the major suspect of this dp, when he decided to and I quote "Play with Eph more" [not exact words but roughly what he said] yet everyone suspects he was a mafia that simply wanted to lynch TSQ? My question is why is Eph not the subject being lynched? I mean he clearly hard pushed TSQ who turned out to be town to death. Even when all previous suspicion on TSQ was explained by him, by trying to play scummy to up is scum game. He even went a full 180 switch in persona-- anyone could see that he clearly was playing townie, a complete switch to how he was playing before. So why the **** is Rej up for lynch and not Eph?"
You are right eph feels very passive this DP and very different than DP1. But are we reading the same game? you saw the shit rej posted? i literally begged the dude to give me a reason to clear himself and he made it worse.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
You are right eph feels very passive this DP and very different than DP1. But are we reading the same game? you saw the shit rej posted? i literally begged the dude to give me a reason to clear himself and he made it worse.
"Yea, I see the questions your asking him, and his horrible responses. By that logic he should be scum. But I'm looking more at the bigger picture here. Look at all of Rej's actions. Who would they benefit if they were scum?" Red would start to walk around SK as if interrogating him, before continuing, "Also just looking at his past cases, Rej always gets suspected early for reasons such as what you are accusing him of. Horrible responses, scummy vibes and the like. I'm not saying this proves he is town, but I think it means something."

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Yea, I see the questions your asking him, and his horrible responses. By that logic he should be scum. But I'm looking more at the bigger picture here. Look at all of Rej's actions. Who would they benefit if they were scum?" Red would start to walk around SK as if interrogating him, before continuing, "Also just looking at his past cases, Rej always gets suspected early for reasons such as what you are accusing him of. Horrible responses, scummy vibes and the like. I'm not saying this proves he is town, but I think it means something."
I prefer if you use normal font. Maybe i am just cranky right now but looking at that font pisses me off.

Reactions: Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all, y'all need to stop susing players based on activity... Geez! Secondly, I see some people saying "I need more input from Elmage" when they themselves haven't given much info, despite the fact that they posted, case in point, PK.

After every NP I go back to read the thread whole, in this case assuming TSQ and Michelle are town, and it's interesting what you can find...

You know, the same could be said about you, you met switching your votes from Mr. Lonely to Eph to TQS. Make no mistake, you're currently in my sus list, for record purposes please let me know why you decided to choose TSQ over Eph, you changed it at EOD. I was at EOD, but I was unaware of the time left, however, I did make a wall post about why I voted TSQ and why I decided to remove my vote, did you read it? @Ansatsuken

Who are your suspects now?

Did you just admit you killed Much or you're saying that's not the reason you're saying sorry to Mich, I just want clarity, scum tends to misinterpret comments

Town reading Alice for this tbh, @xEphemeralx you may or may not be town but you fixation on TSQ at EOD was f***ing nuts!

I need more detail reads from you, why do you feel each of or sus is in your list so we can use the information you have on your head

I don't agree with this, to me Alice provided more useful info to towns than you have at this point, your main highlight is the baseless back and forth with TSQ, and you're exhibiting the same characteristics that made me vote TSQ in the first place

@bolded: Why not? But I do understand, however in the same EOD I made a post as to why I initially voted TSQ, and why I eventually unvote, I wasn't aware not was EOD because I wasn't keeping track of the countdown. My bad, but it so happens that the post was made then, did you read it?

@Italic: tbh this is what annoys me with last DP. How does TSQ deciding to lynch Best a scum move? Best hasn't contributed any sort of information to town, I don't care what role he has, I'd have lynched him instead of TSQ or PK, a contributing player is better than an inactive town, and we don't even know if Best is town, meanwhile now we have two less info contributing towns because of that stunt, and you scum reading Michelle by association (and in DP1 lol) is laughable when even you town read Michelle, further more except you don't trust your reads (or you're mafia) why would you turn on your town read? I understand it's EOD but you can't deny that at that point TSQ has made valuable contributions, in terms of information, even more than you, and the fact that Michelle emphatically stated she understands TSQ meta ( and that you obviously don't) should give you a cause for reasonable doubt. You sir are in my sus list

I don't like this post, I quoted it, but I can't seem to remember why, buy keep that in mind, I may get back to it.

Might I mention that SK went to bed (at least he said he did) and he was willing to interact before going

I do like this post, and you're right to an extent, I'm usually an observer DP1, I only chose to be active as a way of surprising the mafia faction, but then work took me away, however, you can't say that I haven't provided useful info, because if you also imply that, then perhaps you're not that great at extracting information from posts
Bro it clearly that you didn't read the thread carefully or done an ISO on me. In the first DP I only voted for 2 people. It goes like this; TSQ>Unvote>Ephemeral>Unvote>TSQ. So where's Mr.Lonely in the chain of vote/unvote? So how I'm similar to TSQ?

Other point that you were not taking into consideration is my PoE. You Ignored my PoE that have all people that I suspect to be scum. My DP1 PoE(TSQ/Ephemeral/Mr.Lonely). How can you say I'm a suss just because I followed some standard/rule/protocol whatever you call it in my game play?? So how TSQ's PoE looks like? How I'm guilty if I only voted the people inside my PoE? If you have had ISO me you can see my reasoning why I think they could be scum.

And this is my DP2 PoE(PK/Mr.Lonely/Rej)

Right now my suspect is Rej.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I feel like kyte is dodging me for some reason, every time i talk to the guy he ignores it and post his own shit.
I don't know it's adorable that you're addressing that amid this situation.

I think I wouldn't feel like answering questions that don't align with what interests me at the time, to say the least, but I assure you I'll say anything that I think is significant to the cases in hand.

How can I entertain your queries?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know it's adorable that you're addressing that amid this situation.
You see people posting? cause I do not, so might as well address what's on my mind. Not like i am adverting attention or leading a wagon that will create disaster. But i find it adorable that you finally addressed me when i called you out.

I think I wouldn't feel like answering questions that don't align with what interests me at the time, to say the least, but I assure you I'll say anything that I think is significant to the cases in hand.

How can I entertain your queries?
Do you think rej is scum? and why I know you made detailed reads but based on the last 2 pages what do you think? also, whats your thought on PK actions?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@Just_Red Also, reads little girl. You caught up it seems and i expect full read for every single player from you.
Red would scoff.
"I'm not giving you a full read boy."
She would hand him a paper that she had typed just a couple minutes ago.
"Just a snippit."

In order of Most to Least:
Eph - most scummy. His hard push on TSQ didn't look genuine. His points were weak, and was begging the argument by going back to points TSQ already explained.

Imperfect - His "I'm new" meta is very informed. From the beginning (Like PK mentioned) he wanted to give up, and then a few posts later started posting as if he suddenly gets the flow. I believe he has external help with his reads, external help as in Mafia chat. His vote on TSQ with Eph which seemed as though in aid of Eph gives me the idea that both of the players are in the same team.

Rej - The switch of votes, may have had more meaning than he said it to be. He could've tried to turn the tables away from Ephs death toward TSQ. If he is town, then is Eph? My answer is probably. It would end my theory, but not justify the hard push Eph made.

SK - Nothing on your play, it's clean. But, it's interesting how you survived the night is all. I'd expect a man of your caliber to have died, being as well... in other cases we've been in, you were the first to go. It's just a little sus that you haven't gone yet.

Everyone else, leans neutral read to me with the exception of Alice who is the only town due to previous case observations. If she is scum she tends to "turn" into a scummy player as the game progresses.

Reactions: SoulKiller

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Red would scoff.
"I'm not giving you a full read boy."
She would hand him a paper that she had typed just a couple minutes ago.
"Just a snippit."

In order of Most to Least:
Eph - most scummy. His hard push on TSQ didn't look genuine. His points were weak, and was begging the argument by going back to points TSQ already explained.

Imperfect - His "I'm new" meta is very informed. From the beginning (Like PK mentioned) he wanted to give up, and then a few posts later started posting as if he suddenly gets the flow. I believe he has external help with his reads, external help as in Mafia chat. His vote on TSQ with Eph which seemed as though in aid of Eph gives me the idea that both of the players are in the same team.

Rej - The switch of votes, may have had more meaning than he said it to be. He could've tried to turn the tables away from Ephs death toward TSQ. If he is town, then is Eph? My answer is probably. It would end my theory, but not justify the hard push Eph made.

SK - Nothing on your play, it's clean. But, it's interesting how you survived the night is all. I'd expect a man of your caliber to have died, being as well... in other cases we've been in, you were the first to go. It's just a little sus that you haven't gone yet.

Everyone else, leans neutral read to me with the exception of Alice who is the only town due to previous case observations. If she is scum she tends to "turn" into a scummy player as the game progresses.
Yea, the points you make on imperfect makes total sense, i feel like he been trying to get into my good side as well, votes only after i vote, and kinda support me by stating something along the lines "you might be into something" etc.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro it clearly that you didn't read the thread carefully or done an ISO on me. In the first DP I only voted for 2 people. It goes like this; TSQ>Unvote>Ephemeral>Unvote>TSQ. So where's Mr.Lonely in the chain of vote/unvote? So how I'm similar to TSQ?

Other point that you were not taking into consideration is my PoE. You Ignored my PoE that have all people that I suspect to be scum. My DP1 PoE(TSQ/Ephemeral/Mr.Lonely). How can you say I'm a suss just because I followed some standard/rule/protocol whatever you call it in my game play?? So how TSQ's PoE looks like? How I'm guilty if I only voted the people inside my PoE? If you have had ISO me you can see my reasoning why I think they could be scum.

And this is my DP2 PoE(PK/Mr.Lonely/Rej)

Right now my suspect is Rej.
You're nitpicking. Sure you didn't vote Mr. Lonely but you may have we'll voted for him, because at some point he was your main sus, voting someone in your PoE doesn't necessarily make you town, and did you see my post clearing TSQ? Furthermore Michelle, which I assume would be in your town list was defending TSQ, you have played with Michelle long enough to know her style, and also it was a tie when you voted more or less you could have left it at that since XEph was also in your PoE, but no, you chose TSQ ahead of him, why is that? Despite TSQ play, he did contribute, gave reads voted who he feels is scum, gave his lists of town core. Mr. Lonely didn't do that and by your logic, he should have been a better lynch based on your list than XEph, or TSQ, and you could have let RNG decide because it's not like TSQ was confirmed scum, I mean XEph was going at him because he wanted to lynch Best, a player who hadn't contributed at all, imo it was not a scum move, but you switched from XEph to TSQ, why? Your reason for switching don't hold water because XEph is still in your PoE

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Yea, the points you make on imperfect makes total sense, i feel like he been trying to get into my good side as well, votes only after i vote, and kinda support me by stating something along the lines "you might be into something" etc.
Red would nod confirming his train of thought.
"Yes. I would have to go back into the files to get a quote to support your statement, but at the moment, thats the last thing I want to do. So instead I'd like to ask you on Eph. He is my main scum read and one that you have acknowledge but pushed to the side. You mind countering or confirming to my stance on him?"

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're nitpicking. Sure you didn't vote Mr. Lonely but you may have we'll voted for him, because at some point he was your main sus, voting someone in your PoE doesn't necessarily make you town, and did you see my post clearing TSQ? Furthermore Michelle, which I assume would be in your town list was defending TSQ, you have played with Michelle long enough to know her style, and also it was a tie when you voted more or less you could have left it at that since XEph was also in your PoE, but no, you chose TSQ ahead of him, why is that? Despite TSQ play, he did contribute, gave reads voted who he feels is scum, gave his lists of town core. Mr. Lonely didn't do that and by your logic, he should have been a better lynch based on your list than XEph, or TSQ, and you could have let RNG decide because it's not like TSQ was confirmed scum, I mean XEph was going at him because he wanted to lynch Best, a player who hadn't contributed at all, imo it was not a scum move, but you switched from XEph to TSQ, why? Your reason for switching don't hold water because XEph is still in your PoE
I meant *was still in your PoE

Also, why did you remove him this DP? Did you TR him? Did he do anything to change your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.