Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was a little weird also yea
It possibly could be a scum who is being pressured, corned back in a wall and when a scum has his back in a wall they will raise their hand on the person pressuring them even tho, his vote won't go anywhere and is actually counter productive to catching scum. But it's just form of self defense mechanisms that is triggered when they sense that they are in danger. This will become clearer when we see what is PK case against me and why now all of a sudden i am best lynch candidate when he suggested not while ago that rej was the scummiest. You see, people show their true intentions when you poke them little bit.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and if my suspicious is right he has nothing against me, if we gonna take what he stated so far as anything of being part of his case then the dude is literally setting himself up to be embarrassed.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem I have with alice, is that she can't be malicious, she is always very geniune about her thoughts and I can't see her all of a sudden being mafia. She is very outgoing and open this game and if she rolled scum she would be hella nervous and would lurk and not contribute often. Now tho, she is contradicting herself and making me doubt my read on her.
I got pinged hard by her pushing the 3rd party narrative

Called her out on it early on too

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did it in first EoD but that I give you the benefit of the doubt because of the timezone.

But oh well since you insist, I guess I have had a change of heart.

Vote lynch - SoulKiller
what makes SK a better lynch candidate than me, Alice or Ephe?
town SK is famous for a wolfy and indie playstyle and even if he is a scum I wouldn't lynch him till L-1 or such an endgame stage
so I am curious

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what makes SK a better lynch candidate than me, Alice or Ephe?
town SK is famous for a wolfy and indie playstyle and even if he is a scum I wouldn't lynch him till L-1 or such an endgame stage
so I am curious
What you think of him voting me after me telling him to vote me, is that a townie or a scum behavior for you? do you think it's a scum who feels insecure? and in sense of danger?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:pick: nibba what, I pushed 2 people D1 and now I am then anklepoint of town's doom?
that is pretty bad portrayal you have for me

and noone follows ted's advice of not lynching me?
he did his job as town and spread little clues on how to defeat scum
@Rej; If anything, I'm offering you the silver ray of hope to prove yourself innocent and be a main contributing factor to the victory of town, but doing so. Let me clarify, if you may...

I realize I might've willingly fallen right into the WIFOM trap here, but the reality of the matter is that I’m still hung up over the players behind TSQ's lynch and potentially behind Michelle's death, mainly Rej, xEph and Ansa. I simply think that this list realistically reflects how close we've gotten to unfold the identity of a scum member or two, for obvious reasons, and low-key am also salty that no-one listened to my advice to call it all off and resolve the matter with a solid basis of investigations after NP1.

Even we were to theoretically lynch the town among them this DP who isn't you, you will surely follow the next DP. And i'm saying this even though your chances of surviving this DP is very slim at this point. You're showing signs of avoiding the clustered train of scum-hunting the group whom you're among, by putting PK and Ansa among your town reads, and voting for Alice, when you should really be contributing to this investigation to extract the culprit in the group and hence clearing yourself.

This act of you is already hinting to me that you're expecting a mislynch this DP, and it seems that you don't want to get your hands dirty and be called out for it next DP, like you had potentially done on DP1.

This situation was putting me under a predicament of choice; but no anymore, really. I suppose the fact that i'm entertaining this conversation means i see the town in Rej in some of his posts and i'm expecting a case of defense from him, so i'll wait for some time before i confirm my vote on him.

Tell me what you really think, even if it's bullshit. Throwing mud in the eye of an unactive or an easy target won't cut it.

Reactions: SoulKiller

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, y'all need to stop susing players based on activity... Geez! Secondly, I see some people saying "I need more input from Elmage" when they themselves haven't given much info, despite the fact that they posted, case in point, PK.

After every NP I go back to read the thread whole, in this case assuming TSQ and Michelle are town, and it's interesting what you can find...

I'm sorry TSQ. Tbh your behavior after that aggressive back and forths with SK really putting you in questionable position to me. I have came into doubt about your townieness. You're not looking very firm with your decision like you're a scum that keep searching and searching for a good slot to place your vote.
You know, the same could be said about you, you met switching your votes from Mr. Lonely to Eph to TQS. Make no mistake, you're currently in my sus list, for record purposes please let me know why you decided to choose TSQ over Eph, you changed it at EOD. I was at EOD, but I was unaware of the time left, however, I did make a wall post about why I voted TSQ and why I decided to remove my vote, did you read it? @Ansatsuken

Because he's one of my suspect since D1.
Who are your suspects now?

I am sorry for multiple other reasons, but not for shooting her.
Lets go back to Alice, I dislike your overly optimistic playstyle, you could be a scum pushing for mislynches and setting them up in your out of character analyses.

Can you again explain why you voted Ephemeral?
Did you just admit you killed Much or you're saying that's not the reason you're saying sorry to Mich, I just want clarity, scum tends to misinterpret comments

:lok::cautious: You can dislike my optimistic playstyle for all I care. I voted for Eph for his hallow response to TSQ. When Soulkiller and TSQ started their argument , TSQ responded with a true Townie frustration tone. Its hard to fake that. Genuine answers for arguments can only be made by a genuine Town. Soulkiller pressed hard TSQ responded. And you see SK unvoted him. I will put SK on my town list for the meantime for his gesture.

Now in Case of Ephemeral instead of listening to TSQ he just replied. I can understand it at the first round of their argument but when he came back his responses are still hallow. Still enticing TSQ who already in a hot seat that time. He didn't do what SK did , he replied to answer but not listening what TSQ was saying because what's the point ? if hes scum he already knew that what TSQ was saying was true.

I need my SHERLOCK skills to unlocked the connection between ANSATSUKEN and XEPH.
Town reading Alice for this tbh, @xEphemeralx you may or may not be town but you fixation on TSQ at EOD was f***ing nuts!

I hate when town self sabotages acting erratic I expected better of thestatusquo

The players I'm honing in on this phase are ansat, ephmeral, pk and rej

@Rej You say you dont want to go indepth in reads in fear it will backfire but not doing so will lead to another mislynch on you. Also with your lazy scum hunting I didnt like your flip flopping votes last phase that were influenced by others.

@xEphemeralx your another player with your playstyle that will lead to a mislynch due to your unecessarily confrontational and joking style of play which I dont get from you seriously looking for scum
I need more detail reads from you, why do you feel each of or sus is in your list so we can use the information you have on your head

Tf is this post lmao

There's literally no reason to think tsq was the vigi

The bolded section is essentially your day 1 in a nutshell as well, and that of many others really

And why are you bringing up 3rd parties?
I don't agree with this, to me Alice provided more useful info to towns than you have at this point, your main highlight is the baseless back and forth with TSQ, and you're exhibiting the same characteristics that made me vote TSQ in the first place

I didn't buy tsq's "frustration" schtick as genuine townie frustration

He checked all the boxes for scum that got pissy because they were caught early and throwing a fit/trying to find a quick mislynch

And his eod was the last straw, there's no way to genuinely town read that slot when he played the way he did, which also facilitated my associative read on Michelle in case tsq did indeed flip scum
@bolded: Why not? But I do understand, however in the same EOD I made a post as to why I initially voted TSQ, and why I eventually unvote, I wasn't aware not was EOD because I wasn't keeping track of the countdown. My bad, but it so happens that the post was made then, did you read it?

@Italic: tbh this is what annoys me with last DP. How does TSQ deciding to lynch Best a scum move? Best hasn't contributed any sort of information to town, I don't care what role he has, I'd have lynched him instead of TSQ or PK, a contributing player is better than an inactive town, and we don't even know if Best is town, meanwhile now we have two less info contributing towns because of that stunt, and you scum reading Michelle by association (and in DP1 lol) is laughable when even you town read Michelle, further more except you don't trust your reads (or you're mafia) why would you turn on your town read? I understand it's EOD but you can't deny that at that point TSQ has made valuable contributions, in terms of information, even more than you, and the fact that Michelle emphatically stated she understands TSQ meta ( and that you obviously don't) should give you a cause for reasonable doubt. You sir are in my sus list

Nah mate you misunderstood me.
Those were 2 separate things

I said if you were scum you'd be capable of doing a power move like killing Michelle since she was core town for many.

My other part meant that you just weren't there for the end of day phase and had you been I think TSQ might have controlled himself and not been all over the place as he was.
I don't like this post, I quoted it, but I can't seem to remember why, buy keep that in mind, I may get back to it.

Might I mention that SK went to bed (at least he said he did) and he was willing to interact before going

As far as I'm concerned, Elmage is in the lynch pile today.

I don't remember anything from him, I know he made a few wall posts, but absolutely nothing else that sticks out to me as actual involvement.

He has no relevant interactions that I can recall off the top of my head, his posts are alright at best tonally, but when you don't directly engage others and just make solitary "analysis" posts, it's easy to put forward a good tone.

He also kept his hands clean at eod, which is never a good look imo

Sage is in a better spot interaction-wise, but far from enough to get a town lean from me, he's like the voice in the background that screams "I'm contributing!" without actually.. contributing, none of his thoughts so far felt organic, and I don't recall him following up on his own questions

Rej is a bit of a weird one, I'm always wary of slots that are too conveniently placed under a bad light, and from what I can tell, that's where Rej is atm. I'll review D1, especially eod and VCs to see if I find anything more.. concrete on him, but right now, considering how fast a wagon is forming on him on top of everything else, it gives me pretty bad vibes

Best/Mr.Lonely are one and the same, they both need to get involved and start engaging a lot this phase to actually get something to solve them from, because there's literally nothing right now.
I do like this post, and you're right to an extent, I'm usually an observer DP1, I only chose to be active as a way of surprising the mafia faction, but then work took me away, however, you can't say that I haven't provided useful info, because if you also imply that, then perhaps you're not that great at extracting information from posts

Status
Not open for further replies.