Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want everyone to give their opinion about this. If vig exists in this game then who should the vig shoot this following NP? I am comfortable with vig shooting eph, pk, or ansa. One of these 3 i don't mind but i wish to know what everyone opinion as well.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I want everyone to give their opinion about this. If vig exists in this game then who should the vig shoot this following NP? I am comfortable with vig shooting eph, pk, or ansa. One of these 3 i don't mind but i wish to know what everyone opinion as well.
"Eph, Imperfect and Ansa. Ansa is just a gut read. I don't got any solid evidence to say its the best shot. So I'd mostly stick with my first two subjects."

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't like how kyte been avoiding me honestly, he said he is willing to entertain me and dipped out again. So i am beginning to sus the guy. This is DP2 and he did not place his vote on anyone and just watching from the sideline.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, although XEph is not around to defend himself (neither is PK it seems). Perhaps lynch PK and big Rej

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I don't like how kyte been avoiding me honestly, he said he is willing to entertain me and dipped out again. So i am beginning to sus the guy. This is DP2 and he did not place his vote on anyone and just watching from the sideline.
"Its suspicious behavior indeed. Maybe you should vote him and see what he does next."

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we ignore Rej, who's the next scummiest target? It's possible we're being blindsided
For me personally, that would be PK, Eph, and Ansa. What do you think?

I know it may sound absurd and might be scummy in your eyes or POV as Mafia Players. But why don't we do an RNG.

If Rej gets Lynch. You solve nothing. Because that guy is asking for his death. As if it's his wincon.

Xeph and Ansa death will lead to something.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know it may sound absurd and might be scummy in your eyes or POV as Mafia Players. But why don't we do an RNG.

If Rej gets Lynch. You solve nothing. Because that guy is asking for his death. As if it's his wincon.

Xeph and Ansa death will lead to something.
Hmmm leave to RNG huh? i mean i can take my vote off rej and let luck decide. What does everyone think?

Status
Not open for further replies.