Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think jester exists if i am being honest with you alice.

Rej said there are other roles other than jester like lycher etch.
Why are you so nice to me this game..
*point a gun
I'm cool with leaving it to RNG if it helps us discover something

Do you want me to include your name there

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Red would slap Elamge's table.
"Oi. You mind explaining why you suspect PK to me?"
Read my wallie? xD

From DP1 he has been shady, his posts are mainly commentary, and his highlight of last DP was him defending himself when he was pressured by TSQ, and in this DP his highlight is... You guessed it, him defending himself after being pressured by SK, he has made posts but they're shallow, little to no information from him, if you ignore him defending himself you won't find much in his posts. Might I add that he's not scum hunting, his interactions are mainly induced by the opposing party

Reactions: Just_Red

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice has a point. If we lynch Rej now and he flips scum, he learn nothing. And he would have ( knowingly or not) controlled this DP direction, if he flips town, that's fucked up, but we also learn nothing, because the voters have good enough reasons to vote him

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alice has a point. If we lynch Rej now and he flips scum, he learn nothing. And he would have ( knowingly or not) controlled this DP direction, if he flips town, that's fucked up, but we also learn nothing, because the voters have good enough reasons to vote him
Who you think is a good substitute for rej then? lynch PK? but what if rej is actually scum? do we want to double doubt ourselves for too long? i feel like we extract more information from rej than pk here.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For science and for the gut feeling that doesn't fade away.

VOTELYNCH : Ansatsuken @Poison chan

Aside from Rej he's the one who put the last nail on TSQ's coffin.

You must be registered for see images

Because for the first time ever I feel like i can genuinely town read you.
*InsertMonika Emoji. Please engraved it to. My Townie tombstone.

:t-t:. Finally someone can see my point.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who you think is a good substitute for rej then? lynch PK? but what if rej is actually scum? do we want to double doubt ourselves for too long? i feel like we extract more information from rej than pk here.
This is the problem I'm having now, I can't decide on a substitute, the current situation with Rej has blinded me to the move of other possible scum players.

My sus list is mainly PK, Rej and XEph, so if I were to move my vote, it's probably to XEph

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're nitpicking. Sure you didn't vote Mr. Lonely but you may have we'll voted for him, because at some point he was your main sus, voting someone in your PoE doesn't necessarily make you town, and did you see my post clearing TSQ? Furthermore Michelle, which I assume would be in your town list was defending TSQ, you have played with Michelle long enough to know her style, and also it was a tie when you voted more or less you could have left it at that since XEph was also in your PoE, but no, you chose TSQ ahead of him, why is that? Despite TSQ play, he did contribute, gave reads voted who he feels is scum, gave his lists of town core. Mr. Lonely didn't do that and by your logic, he should have been a better lynch based on your list than XEph, or TSQ, and you could have let RNG decide because it's not like TSQ was confirmed scum, I mean XEph was going at him because he wanted to lynch Best, a player who hadn't contributed at all, imo it was not a scum move, but you switched from XEph to TSQ, why? Your reason for switching don't hold water because XEph is still in your PoE

Nah, he started contributing just after I keep pushing and pushing him. It doesn't came naturally from him. Not by 'willingly to do it' but by 'force'. And then after that he started his actions. Pro player can fake their play style. Showing to be frustrating, angry, showing no hope, showing low desire to continue playing. We call that as APE(Appeal To Emotion)

Yes I've read your comments but what you felt about him you can't imposed that feeling on me. And how Michelle defending TSQ can help me understand TSQ and Town lean him? How would my record of playing with Michelle paving me the way to read TSQ much better? Another thing, does Michelle a confirmed townie at that time? So why I should blindly trust her. Of course all those players were in my PoE but doesn't mean they're all scum. Like I said before "one of them could be scum". So I free to chose which one hold the higher possibility of being scum.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like how kyte been avoiding me honestly, he said he is willing to entertain me and dipped out again. So i am beginning to sus the guy. This is DP2 and he did not place his vote on anyone and just watching from the sideline.
Quite frankly, I'm desperately trying to stay awake to see the EoP, in hope that I reach a middle ground with my thoughts that I would muster enough confidence to cast a vote and stay at it, but it's a whirlpool of possible scenarios and contradictions.

I don't know if i'd satisfy you with that answer, tiger, but I. don't. know. I'd like to think I've played enough games with Rej to distinguish between his desperate and forfeting attitude, but he's right now standing in between. You and Elmage have flooded him with enough questions, some of which were unnecessarily oriented to make him look scum-aligned. I feel like it was enough pressure to make an average player crumble and storm out, and that's why I'm not about this approach of "confirming your doubts" by operating with a pre-existing mentality. Also, When he said he's killed Michelle, and you jumped out to celebrate catching a scum, I have to say that was funny, it was obvious he was being sarcastic; Anyways, if it's about making a case on Rej, then we can go on all day; in fact, I called him out for it three posts into the game. His playstyle hasn't changed much, which even made me look into people who'd have a sudden change in mind and blindly jump on the wagon because it's the "trend" now.

If I'm to take a final stance about the situation, I'd lynch him. I ain't take any risks. There's something that I'd need to do if he flips town, though. And I don't know if you'd guess it. But actually, before i forget @Poison chan ##Vote Lynch: Rej

Moving on to PK. I thought this guy is a SK, or a survivor on DP1 - if we're talking about a 10/3/1 game here - and I haven't seen much from him that makes me change my mind, including his case on you. I've played with him once, alongside Elmerge, and I'm not about that timid and passive playstyle. Luckily, at AB, we're experts at calling out people if you smell their inactivity. Also, his case against you wasn't really half-baked as you implied, by an average standard at least. In fact, your case against him looks like you've gone through an agenda of "what to look for to scum-hunt people" and thrown out some facts out of it, disguised behind your sweet-talk.

If I'm lynching someone beside Rej, it's gonna be Ansa.

Lastly, you asked me about my general reads, you know I only give reads when relevant, SK. If you're wondering what I think of you despite my post, then I town read you.

My general impression of the game is not good but could get worse, if Rig flips scum, I don't know if he's left a solid slipping factor that leads to the rest. I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that he could be sacrificed to throw us off, and the second rainbow list he's made was designed with that kind of idea in mind. It's gonna lead us to multiple scenarios that we don't have the luxury of entertaining. If he flips town, then that's a different story. To me, at least.

Also, I optimistic about the night actions being employed for the better use in the following nights, for example, a vig would hurry up and make use of his shot depending on tonight's flip, because vigs are a hot target at night, do you agree?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, he started contributing just after I keep pushing and pushing him. It doesn't came naturally from him. Not by 'willingly to do it' but by 'force'. And then after that he started his actions. Pro player can fake their play style. Showing to be frustrating, angry, showing no hope, showing low desire to continue playing. We call that as APE(Appeal To Emotion)

Yes I've read your comments but what you felt about him you can't imposed that feeling on me. And how Michelle defending TSQ can help me understand TSQ and Town lean him? How would my record of playing with Michelle paving me the way to read TSQ much better? Another thing, does Michelle a confirmed townie at that time? So why I should blindly trust her. Of course all those players were in my PoE but doesn't mean they're all scum. Like I said before "one of them could be scum". So I free to chose which one hold the higher possibility of being scum.
Why did you move your vote from XEph to TSQ, there was no strong enough reason, both of them, according to you are in your PoE

Michelle was town core, don't give me that "was Michelle a confirmed town?" Thing! Also I made a post at EOD clearing TSQ, I gave a cause for reasonable doubt, and you still voted him

Michelle town reading him, and defending him against XEph meant that she had a reason to, and she probably understand TSQ point of view better than you did

Yes, like you said, one of your PoE could be scum and you're free to choose, but there has to ba a reason to change your vote. What made you switched to TSQ from XEph, and you still haven't answered

Reactions: Ansatsuken
Status
Not open for further replies.