mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
During this DP its okay to be more practical than Analytical.

Scumteam is tranquil.. I think they scattered the votes.
can you explain what this meant?

provide detailed names and theories as to the validity of this comment?

I will focus on her next Dp. BUT she seems genuine based on the tone of her posts.
Tone of her posts? which ones? what pages?

Unvote
Votelynch: SageBee
@Michelle

You must be registered for see images

That guys ISO is the most interesting and he basically just shows opinions without actions. He gives the impression of looking for a target to sheep, generally sheep opinions of others.

And that is way scummier than Naomi, Naomi just tries to save her spot for the sub which I totally respect
, I don't look into detail anymore because the Naomi vs Misa discussion is not in my concern. Too likely to be V/V.
Sagebee on the other hand is not really trying to show civilianesse or big interactions.
He could be a mafiosi sheeping his buddies or an Indie the way he leaves impressions.
Sadly there is not much to go but he is without doubt, what we call "scummy".
You find desire to survive more valuable than desire to join others in their ideas.

thats counter intuitive to mafia itself actually

Noted:
So the major reason people are voting Sagebee is the lack of more scummy candidates. So a lynch out of desperation.
It sounds like the maf team wanted sage lynched more than poison or naomi. for personal reasons or for nefarious, aesthetics?

So if more people vote Poison what would you call that lynch?

I have my own reason to suss and vote him.
this actually seems more fiesty, hungry and not scummy.

Votes at the post 547

Red = Lan > Poison
Luke = Ansa
Moth = Naomi > SK > Naomi > Rej
SK = Elmage > Rej
Lan = Red > Naomi
Rej = Moth > Sagebee
Ansa = Sagebee
Alice = Sagebee

postVotedVoter
p#21, p#129LanRed
p#28AnsaLuke
p#120NaomiMoth
p#211ElmageSK
p#230SKMoth
p#273NaomiMoth

P#323All_RedLanMisa
P#333PoisonChanAll_Red
P#416RejMothbomb
P#432RejSoulKiller
P#493MothbombRej
P#515NaomiRoseLanMisa
P#533SagebeeAnsa
P#538SagebeeAlice

P#545SagebeeRej

Vote Count
Votes
Voted
Voter
3SagebeeAnsatsuken
Alice in Noodleland
Rej
2RejMothbomb
SoulKiller
1Ansatsukenlukondo
1NaomiRoseLanMisa
1PoisonChanAll_Red
5Non votingNaomiRose
PaperBoiKonan
Elmage G Ace
Sagebee
PoisonChan

It looks like alice is a higher odds of being scum if rej isnt scum.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think we would have a doc in this setup especially with a 3p that wants to get nightkilled.

When soulkiller died, you seemed shocked lan.

whod you try to docsave each nite?

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiho guys, missed start of the day. I will focus less on mafia for the next 4 hours or so, but then I am ready, you guys can ask me stuff.

First of all, seeing how there is an Unjester in game it is very possible that there is options to get the unjester killed. I believe there could be a town killing or even a SK in this game, we dont know yet.

An unjester leaving the game D1 is basically a blessing for everyone. You treat unjester like this:
-Either you remove them as early as possible
-or you let them being endgamed
-or inbetween you let them work for town

I doubt that town will rely on unjesters at this point, but an Unjester truly is more civillian from a perspective on the lynches.

As for the NK, meh I wanted to play with that man, I know shit about his meta, I just rly know that some people see him as a very good player and he indeed seems to be a good host. So yeah I smell fear in that night kill.

Now to the new morning events.
Red is tunneling on Poison which is interesting.

We always have to think the way that mafia got a headsup rn. A vanilla towny plus a role down that can bother/delay mafia and their game. So indeed mafia will be confident and try to take control from now on.

Poison Chan doesnt have control currently. It doesnt put her in good light. Also Red is trying to take too much control of a lynch I feel. I have to revisit Reds play she indeed is a good player and always up for surprises I feel.

Elmage is going into action as promised, he kept his word there, quite civy.

As for Misa, they can be my ISO tarhet for later.

I also have to rivisit my reads on mothbomb, his playstyle rn is interesting too, but besides EoD yesterday his playstyle aint that harmful and can I even dig more information out of it than expected.

About Ansa he is a good null read, he didnt made a wrong decision on lynching Sagebee. Sagebee rly had a consistency break and it was almost confirmed through the flip, since unjester rly needs an adapted playstyle.

I once suspected a friend because he was lover masons with someone else and because of that he changed his playstyle, which ended in him leaking his partnership.

So it depends how Ansa will lynch this DP to make a final conclusion and make him ISOworthy.

More reads will come later.

what happened to all this rej?

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about your previous post in DP1 that you're talking with Moth about Rej. You said Rej was powerwolfing and you really sound serious about it. Like you really believe Rej is confirmed wolf. What really happened now? What's your current position on Rej?
I can't lay out my whole argument on my phone between work and leading kids training, but I will do so later today. I don't have lots of time up until the late part of this phase since I got a Floorball match tomorrow but I will definitely be around EOD plus a few hours before.
didnt you snarl and foam at the mouth and claim you were far up rejs ass making the case on him day 2?

If this is a proctology exam consider me richard geere.

No, Moth claimed Rej was powerwolfing. I went back at his argument with "okay, let's assume you were right...". I was leaning Rej town yesterday but my opinion has changed overnight.
so... you werent scumreading him at all.

In any case, looking at his time investment he's definitely not power wolfing right now.
Now youre defending him for his play actually.

My potential wolves are:
Luku/Misa (one of both)
Red/Poison (one of both)
Alice (feels like meta)

Nullreads:
Ansa
Moth
Conspirator
Konan
can I just say what an absoloute crock of shit this list is?
like what is this associative shit at its start???

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if no kill goes through tonight. lan is gonna claim a fake doc save to verify his role.

mafia would holster kill to clear lan for lylo.

do not fall for it.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont mind lan misa he values winning at all costs over being relatable
This was already a false accusation last year in the Hydra game where you went full on conspiracy mode. It proves that you have learned nothing about me and my personality in the meantime and obviously never, ever, listened to me.

I'm through with you as much as this game. On a personal level as well as here. I'm not coming back.

I saved you N1 and Elmage N2 thinking he had laid out some trap. The only decision I regret was my N1 action.

If you think that I lay down a fake claim D1 just to win a claim war as Mafia... Well, you claimed that I faked a doc save on myself by shooting alongside a rogue town vig. Your reads might be further from reality than Scientology, but I guess they are quite fantastical at least.

Thanks again for turning an unenjoyable game into an unbearable one. Mida out.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
got a warning about my inactivity.. and because I love being a townie even if im so stressed today here I am doing the best of my ability to participate in the game.

To all those players whom I played before you should have known by now when I am a townie and when I am a Mafia.
poison chan @Poison chan ..if you don't take out the vote i will surely think that you're part of the Mafia Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.