Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm atleast happy that ansta and rej were mafia surprised no one sniffed them out tho
I was calling for Ansa and Rej head for a while, I didn't see poison being mafia tho

Anyways, I'm done! I don't think I'll be playing mafia games again
Well played @Rej although, I never believed your claim lol! I had a feeling Ansa was mafia, he was trying too hard to play as town, that was why I wanted to lynch you first, let SK do his thing, I was blindsided by Poison though, well played

• Wow
Reactions: Michelle

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And no, I don't want to play with Moth for a while, and I want to see people actually step up their games here. I'm not wanting to have a repeat of this game ever. So don't count me in.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And no, I don't want to play with Moth for a while, and I want to see people actually step up their games here. I'm not wanting to have a repeat of this game ever. So don't count me in.
Tbh I really want to play with you as a town. Really badly. Its unfortunate that when you're town I'm a scum. We can make a great town and I believe many can agree.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was calling for Ansa and Rej head for a while, I didn't see poison being mafia tho

Well played @Rej although, I never believed your claim lol! I had a feeling Ansa was mafia, he was trying too hard to play as town, that was why I wanted to lynch you first, let SK do his thing, I was blindsided by Poison though, well played
Why?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Stopped reading after I killed and mafia won right so thought they sneaked past detection

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

whelp I still hope to see you in future games ^^ I enjoy it when you play.

Reactions: Michelle
Status
Not open for further replies.