Central

White Rabbit
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it only me or does it seems like Eiichiro Oda doesn't have the kind of imagination that he used to surprise us with? I still am looking foward for the new G4.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yoo this chapter finna be lit!!!!

We finally get to see snack and Luffy has another G4 form called Snakeman!!!

I can't wait for the chapter now.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So how many more forms you guys think G4 has? Will we still be getting G4 forms when he's fighting Kaidou? Honestly I wouldn't have been surprised by 1 new form per organization(Bounceman-Doffy, Tankman-BM(Cracker) etc) but know we're getting two idk what to expect.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So how many more forms you guys think G4 has? Will we still be getting G4 forms when he's fighting Kaidou? Honestly I wouldn't have been surprised by 1 new form per organization(Bounceman-Doffy, Tankman-BM(Cracker) etc) but know we're getting two idk what to expect.
This "Snake Man" is beyond my comprehension. So is "Tank Man". I mean names and strategies pop out surprisingly that follow G4. I'm just gonna switch off my brain. Oda is way crazy and beyond my reach and expectations. I'll let him humor me. Though I'm bored with G4. I want the awakening.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I'd prefer if Luffy's power-up by the time he faces Kaido is the ability to sustain these three forms and switch between them as needed mid-fight instead of a continuous regurgitation of new forms that make the others superfluous.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd prefer if Luffy's power-up by the time he faces Kaido is the ability to sustain these three forms and switch between them as needed mid-fight instead of a continuous regurgitation of new forms that make the others superfluous.
A sustained G4 is gonna be dangerous even if it was still just Bounceman. I don't even know tbh anymore. The idea of a one off each time is odd but I'm not completely off to it just not sure how long Oda could go with that. Seeing him switch G4 forms would be neat I wonder if he's restricted to the firm once he picks it as of now or if Oda's thought about that.

Our Lord Sasuke

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Katakuri comments that Luffy looks a little different in his Snakeman form, and yeah he's a bit slimmer than normal Gear 4 And Luffy's like "Yeah, I'm much faster than before!" Katakuri who can't figure out how Luffy's able to hit him despite his dodging. It's because Luffy's using his new ability to bend his arms like a snake at different angles. This is called "Python".

Katakuri tries to move, but Luffy is able to even speed up his stretching. And he hits Katakuri with a "Jet Culverin". Katakuri turns his arm into a spiked mace and hits Luffy hard --this is "Zangiri Mochi" or "Cutting short mochi" Though the kanji is kinda like "slicing mochi".

They're trading blows for a while, and Luffy hits Katakuri with "Black Mamba. It's basically a high speed gatling.

"I'll make this easy and end it, straw hat!"

"No thanks!! Gum-gum..."

At this point they're both breathing hard, Clearly out of it. both of their attacks hit hard "Zangiri Mochi" and "King Cobra". There's a huge explosion, but the victor isn't clear.

Break next week

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Luffy will be much slimmer? I guess he would look hilarious despite how serious the situation is. So apparently Snake Man makes G4 much faster than Bounce (or Bound) Man in every way.

Katakuri comments that Luffy looks a little different in his Snakeman form, and yeah he's a bit slimmer than normal Gear 4 And Luffy's like "Yeah, I'm much faster than before!" Katakuri who can't figure out how Luffy's able to hit him despite his dodging. It's because Luffy's using his new ability to bend his arms like a snake at different angles. This is called "Python".

Katakuri tries to move, but Luffy is able to even speed up his stretching. And he hits Katakuri with a "Jet Culverin". Katakuri turns his arm into a spiked mace and hits Luffy hard --this is "Zangiri Mochi" or "Cutting short mochi" Though the kanji is kinda like "slicing mochi".

They're trading blows for a while, and Luffy hits Katakuri with "Black Mamba. It's basically a high speed gatling.

"I'll make this easy and end it, straw hat!"

"No thanks!! Gum-gum..."

At this point they're both breathing hard, Clearly out of it. both of their attacks hit hard "Zangiri Mochi" and "King Cobra". There's a huge explosion, but the victor isn't clear.

Break next week
I hear something in the wind says "Super Saiyan".

Last edited by a moderator:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, everybody rips off Dragon Ball in so many ways already, and Dragon Ball itself ripped off its own series folder Shounen.

Only fair for Oda-sensei to have a piece of that pie too. :lol
lol... so true. But damn.. Was Luffy keeping this form too or he just discover it in Whole Cake Island? I mean how different would it be in Dressrosa if Law wasn't around? I expect another Luffy vs Doffy thread anytime soon, because of Snake Man

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol... so true. But damn.. Was Luffy keeping this form too or he just discover it in Whole Cake Island? I mean how different would it be in Dressrosa if Law wasn't around? I expect another Luffy vs Doffy thread anytime soon, because of Snake Man
A review I watched on last chapter suggested that this might be like Kakashi and his Chidori, which was a thought that had crossed my mind when Luffy first had that flashback regarding the flower of Haki blooming in times of need. Kakashi had it mastered long before he acquired the Sharingan, but couldn't use it because the sheer speed required of it at the time left him with tunnel vision, unable to react to an attack because he'd never see it coming from the sheer speed he was moving. Replace Kakashi with Luffy, Chidori with Snakeman and Sharingan with a higher level of Observation Haki and there you have it.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although its not much different looking than Boundman, i do like Snakeman more design wise and that hair is nice too.

I read the mongolian scans for this chapter and i got to say its a pretty good fight, they seem to be on an even level but somehow Luffy has increased his overall speed and striking speed but Katakuri still managed to dodge like a thousand punches from Snakeman.

And what happened to all that emphasis on FS for Luffy? Its usage is either not highlighted in this chapter or hes still trying to figure it out.

Snakeman didnt really impress me that much honestly but the fight most likely isnt over yet.