Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is that Big Mom can't go a day without stuffing her face, so she's guaranteed to enter her enraged form which takes away her intelligence if she fights another top tier. She's basically guaranteed to lose to other top tiers because of this.
She gets enraged when the food she craves isn't around. She was doing work against the alliance until she remembered she never had the cake and went crazy.

However, the implications that she gets weaker without food can't be denied. She was leaning over and breathing heavily during the change but she got more mobile. Its safe to say that she'll be anorexic if she doesn't eat. She's kind of like Luffy but to an extreme.

Last edited:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From YP:

Chapter 892: Acknowledging a Strong Enemy.

Peros doesn't know if he should destroy the cake or leave it alone since if he destroys it Big Mom will kill him, but he thinks Bege poisoned it. If Big Mom dies, then the kingdom is doomed, and if she doesn't get cake she'll doom the kingdom, so it's sort of "damned if you do, damned if you don't."

Meanwhile Bege promises Sanji they won't do anything to the cake, but afterward they're free to do whatever they want to Big Mom, and Sanji agrees to that since his mission was only to make and deliver the cake. Brook lied to Sanji about Pedro dying for some reason...Nami was about to tell him, because he asked about Carrot and Pedro, but Brook said they're both resting in the next room. Peros and the others go after Bege. He tells Smoothie (14), Citron (15), Cinnamon (16) to go after them while he and the other ship go after Bege. Jinbe says Big Mom's forces have them completely surrounded so they've acknowledged how strong the Straw Hats are.

They've still got three hours till getting to Cacao Island but they have no idea when Luffy will show up. Sanji says there's only one plan they can go with then. Meanwhile Oven is telling everyone on the island to break their mirrors. So there's only one way for Luffy to escape if he tries to, where they'll get him.

Now to the fight. Luffy won't stay down and Katakuri realizes if the fight drags on his observation haki will become as good as his.
So he's trying to finish this quickly.

End.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From YP:

Chapter 892: Acknowledging a Strong Enemy.

Peros doesn't know if he should destroy the cake or leave it alone since if he destroys it Big Mom will kill him, but he thinks Bege poisoned it. If Big Mom dies, then the kingdom is doomed, and if she doesn't get cake she'll doom the kingdom, so it's sort of "damned if you do, damned if you don't."

Meanwhile Bege promises Sanji they won't do anything to the cake, but afterward they're free to do whatever they want to Big Mom, and Sanji agrees to that since his mission was only to make and deliver the cake. Brook lied to Sanji about Pedro dying for some reason...Nami was about to tell him, because he asked about Carrot and Pedro, but Brook said they're both resting in the next room. Peros and the others go after Bege. He tells Smoothie (14), Citron (15), Cinnamon (16) to go after them while he and the other ship go after Bege. Jinbe says Big Mom's forces have them completely surrounded so they've acknowledged how strong the Straw Hats are.

They've still got three hours till getting to Cacao Island but they have no idea when Luffy will show up. Sanji says there's only one plan they can go with then. Meanwhile Oven is telling everyone on the island to break their mirrors. So there's only one way for Luffy to escape if he tries to, where they'll get him.

Now to the fight. Luffy won't stay down and Katakuri realizes if the fight drags on his observation haki will become as good as his.
So he's trying to finish this quickly.

End.
@bold, or did he? Would we be shocked if Pedro survived?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More important info

1) Sanji makes it to the Sunny (while hiding in Pudding's carpet) and reunites with the crew

2) Katakuri's trident rips a piece from Luffy's abdomen, similar to how Akainu took half of WB's face; and Luffy's eyes turn white as he screams in pain

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Assuming the spoilers are verified. What's with the all sudden Brook lied about the whereabouts of Pedro to Sanji? Like, what is the reaction we would expect from Sanji if he learned that Pedro is presumably dead?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Assuming the spoilers are verified. What's with the all sudden Brook lied about the whereabouts of Pedro to Sanji? Like, what is the reaction we would expect from Sanji if he learned that Pedro is presumably dead?
luffy getting his body ripped open. Lol my God.. What has Oda done.. Hes dragging this out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much
its sad.. like in between his horrible breaks every week and this drawn out, I see why WCI is lasting so long

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
luffy getting his body ripped open. Lol my God.. What has Oda done.. Hes dragging this out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much
its sad.. like in between his horrible breaks every week and this drawn out, I see why WCI is lasting so long
I dunno. The only arc I felt it so long is Dressrosa that I was done with it and want it to finish. WCI? Not really. Luffy have to go through to assumingly to obtain new power up or whatever the hell is. Do you think that people will get bored of Wano because it is expected to be a longer arc?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffys durability is absolutely ridiculous at this point, he's pretty much taken everything Katakuri could dish out and still isn't dead, and the most craziest thing about it is he's doing it in base for crying out loud. So at this point his base has been greatly improved on in my opinion.

And he's probably still going to win somehow, think about that for a second.

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see luffy having an awakening here. After getting a part of his abdomen ripped away by kata I think he will awaken and make the environment rubber allowing him to merge with it and heal. If not i dont see how he will last much longer, presuming he will be able to defeat kata in the end is an asppull combined with plot armor at this point.

P.S. It would be acceptable for luffy to heal using the environment by patching himself up similar to how flat tires are patched up through vulcanizing. With the use of a little heat the rubber can melt into him patching up that open part of his abdomen.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see luffy having an awakening here. After getting a part of his abdomen ripped away by kata I think he will awaken and make the environment rubber allowing him to merge with it and heal. If not i dont see how he will last much longer, presuming he will be able to defeat kata in the end is an asppull combined with plot armor at this point.

P.S. It would be acceptable for luffy to heal using the environment by patching himself up similar to how flat tires are patched up through vulcanizing. With the use of a little heat the rubber can melt into him patching up that open part of his abdomen.
Why does he have to heal? Whitebeard received worst and kept going

Luffys durability is absolutely ridiculous at this point, he's pretty much taken everything Katakuri could dish out and still isn't dead, and the most craziest thing about it is he's doing it in base for crying out loud. So at this point his base has been greatly improved on in my opinion.

And he's probably still going to win somehow, think about that for a second.
Luffy has always been know for his durability

Last edited by a moderator:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Not likely. Luffy's already receiving a huge powerup with the observation haki, but who knows...

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda really needs to conclude this fight soon but hes making Katakuris inevitable defeat so unrealistic with all the damage Luffy has been receiving.

Now Luffys going to win with a big chunk of his abdomen missing? Come on Oda.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just read the chapter on Mangasail, Oda really needs to conclude this fight soon but hes making Katakuris inevitable defeat so unrealistic with all the damage Luffy has been receiving.

Now Luffys going to win with a big chunk of his abdomen missing? Come on Oda.
Well, you gotta believe in Oda. He sure will make Luffy's victory reasonable because of unseen epic something that will come.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never heard of Mangasail, had no idea how bad their translation/dialogue was. Hope the other sites read better.
Their scanlation is shit. And the use of language really immature.
Yeah, they wrote "STFU", I was gonna stop there and just wait but there was so little writing in the bubbles it was quick. I liked that they actually wrote *I don't know what this said under bubbles even though they filled them in lol at least they let you know they're not good.
Yeah it was my first time reading their scans as well, I couldn't believe how unprofessional the scans were, made the chapter very hard and cringe to read. I'm never going there again, I'm willing to wait for the MS translations lol.