Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title :The Last Wish

Fighters from the Big Mom crew are ready to fight since they are expecting Luffy to run away from Katakuri and take Brûlée with him and come out of the mirror world.

Sanji is hiding and sees all that. The moment Luffy comes out of the mirror world; Sanji plans to take Luffy with him, thinking that they have to run away as quickly as possible.
Sanji expresses his gratitude to Pudding, and she wants to apologize to him but her stubbornness prevents her doing that. Sanji says that he’s glad that Pudding was his fiancé, and at that moment, she starts to cry. She says that she has a last wish for Sanji and takes away his cigarets.

Luffy was able to dodge Katakuri’s attack, while Luffy’s attack connected. But Luffy is at his limit and falls down from the broken floor. Katakuri is at his limit too and collapses to the ground.
Luffy wakes up and climbs up from the place he fell down. But Katakuri is there. He asks Luffy if one day he will come to defeat Big Mom and Luffy answers “Of course! I will be the man to become Pirate King!” Katakuri answers that Luffy is sure able to look very far ahead to the future and collapses.

The mysterious saviour Nazomuzu had already captured Brûlée. Nazomuzu is obviously Pekoms and even Luffy knows it.
The promised time has arrived, so the fighters are expecting Luffy to come out of the mirror.

______________________________________________________________________________________

END

Sanji is surprised at the amount of fighters waiting for Luffy; hence he thinks that they have to run away quickly.

Pekoms says he won’t forgive Luffy if he dies since his big brother Pedro sacrificed his own life to rescue the Straw Hats.

On the last page Sanji still holds his cigarette, waiting for Luffy. (Some users are predicting that Pudding erased his memories)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Katakuri falls "forward" at first and after he talked with Luffy, he falls "backwards" as seen in the pic.

According to Mont-d'Or, even if Pirate King Roger gets out of that mirror, he wouldn't be able to escape from them.
Brulee is crying loudly to see defeated Katakuri...

Oven says that the possibility of Kata losing is zero, mentions the possibility of Brulee being captured and Luffy using her to escape and get out of the mirror.
Sanji remembers the day he saw Pudding's photo and the day before he was due to get married, the promise he made with Pudding during the rain and feels strong emotions
Sanji makes a carefree smile when he tells Pudding he's glad she was his fiancee and she cries, her face parallels Sanji's expression when he was crying outside her window.
She says she has one last request and grabs Sanji's cigarette while crying :eek: :eek: :eek:
Luffy's attack hits Katakuri and he coughs blood, Luffy avoids Katakuri's attack.
He stares at Katakuri who is releasing an attack, but G4 runs out and Luffy faints.
Katakuri takes a breath and collapses forwards
Montdor says not even Roger could escape this.
Morgans says it'd be better news if Luffy escapes
When Luffy wakes up, he sees Katakuri making an imposing stance.

Luffy covering kata's mouth ?! .. *hats off* .

Title : last request .
(Refers to pudding's last request to sanji)

Cover story :
[The story of the self proclaimed straw-hat fleet vol. 28 -hajrudin part.]
" on the list of BD (buggys' delivery) deserters , the captain of the new giants pirates crew , Hajrudin "

Sanji wants to take luffy away "in a flash" once he is out .

The way nazomuzu is written make it hard to realise that is is actually " nazo/mysterious" + muzu from pekomuzu/pekoms .
[ナゾムズ: nazomuzu .
ペコムズ: pekomuzu /pecoms]
"Nazoms"/myste-ms/myste-koms".

Other additions from this provider :

- bege is there , no germa nor smoothie .

But morgans guys are there .

- pekoms capture brule to help luffy
He says : " If I let you guys who have protected big bro pedro die in such place then I won't be able to forgive myself "

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure I read the spoilers right. Isn't it draw between Luffy and Katakuri?
No because Luffy ends up walking away while Kata doesn't, plus Luffy's final hit connects while Kata's doesn't. I found some spoiler images in a YT vid and theres a panel where Luffy lays his black hat over Kata's face on his way out to hide his mouth from his family to help him perserve some of his honor since we saw how his family treated him when they saw his face. Well technically the why is my opinion but why else would he cover Kata's face?
You must be registered for see images

And even if it was a draw since Pekoms comes to help him get out it'd be like his "draw" with Lucci.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArabianLuffy

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No because Luffy ends up walking away while Kata doesn't, plus Luffy's final hit connects while Kata's doesn't. I found some spoiler images in a YT vid and theres a panel where Luffy lays his black hat over Kata's face on his way out to hide his mouth from his family to help him perserve some of his honor since we saw how his family treated him when they saw his face. Well technically the why is my opinion but why else would he cover Kata's face?

And even if it was a draw since Pekoms comes to help him get out it'd be like his "draw" with Lucci.
Nice observation, this is how I see it based off the spoilers:

Luffy dodges Katas attack, Luffys lands, Kata is knocked forward unconscious, Luffy is knocked out due to the time limit. Kata gets up before Luffy does, but because he doesn't have the Haki or the energy left, all he can do is stand in one place and say a few words before falling unconscious again. Whereas Luffy is able to wake up and even crawl out of the hole he was in and even throw his hat on Katas mouth before walking away.

Either way you look at it, Luffy is the clear winner here.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What are the chances of Katakuri joining Luffy's Grand Fleet? Assuming this in future after Big Mom fall.

adeerays

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summary by YonkouProdutions:

Chapter 897 Longer Summary:

OP 897: "Pekoms' Eescape from Cacao Island Plan."

It's four minutes until the strawhats are supposed to meet up, and the Sunny is on the horizon. Smoothie orders they toughen security as they approach to keep the ship from escaping. Everyone anticipates Luffy to come out of the mirror, while inside Pekoms explains the "Sulong" form to Luffy, and how whenever he'd go into that form he'd lose his senses and become a mindless beast. But there was one person who could reach him, and that was Pedro. So basically Pedro was the only one who could bring him back to his senses. That's why he feels like he owes him. The plan is essentially for Pekoms to transform, run buck wild and let Luffy escape. Brulee calls this crazy since they've got enough forces to start a war waiting outside for them. Outside they can hear their voices from the mirror and prepare to shoot Luffy. Though it's Pekoms who comes out first surprising everyone. He's using Brulee as a shield so they can't attack right away. She begs for them to save her, but they're one sec too late as Pekoms takes off his glasses and looks at the moon.

He begins to transform and everyone begs him to stop, and Oven is pissed that he'd drag his sister Brulee into all of this. He attacks and that separates Luffy and Pekoms, giving Sanji enough time to report in that he sees Luffy and try to save him. Luffy starts running, but he doesn't get far. He's about to get done in, but Sanji saves him. Sanji takes to the air with "moon walk". Unfortunately Pekoms is tackled down and they forcefully close his eyes and start to beat on him. Sanji doesn't get far either, but then the ships on the shore surrounding them explode.

It's Germa 66, and Sanji asks why they'd save them. Niji says "We were just thinking we'd give them a hell of a surprise...!!"

END

Source

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I hope this is fake.. Lol.. Cause aint no WAY Germa taking out big mom pirates..
We talking about Snack who is on part with the sweet commanders.. This is the same person on par with cracker who G4 Luffy couldn't murk alone.. The same ones who got off paneled by Dogtooth and Smoothie.. Judge got MURKED.. U want me to believe that Germa got some crazy power now that puts them on par with Oven? The First Daughter? Snack? Lol right..

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
title: we’ll definitely return

Big Mom pirates shoot at Germa and are surprised that their bullets aren’t working. Ichiji, Niji, Yonji, and Reiju covers for Sanji as he escapes. Oven asks how germa survived. oven heard that Nusstorte and his army had overtaken Germa already.

Ichiji proclaims that they hadbeen thrown into the sea, Tamago exclaims that unbelievable things keep happening and wonders why the report of Germa being defeated was false Smoothie tells her fleet to not be distracted and to focus on straw hat’s ship only.

Daifuku says that Mont d’or got outsmarted, to which Smoothie replies “you did too”

Nami wonders whether Germa’s arrival is a good or bad thing. Sanji tells Jinbe via the transponder snail to pass through the port at full speed and that they will return in the meantime. Brulee says that Luffy must not get away and reveals to everyone that Katakuri got defeated by Luffy.

Everyone is in disbelief. Oven says ” your undefeated legend was…broken by a kid!!?”

the soldiers conclude that Luffy must've used something underhanded a rage-filled oven goes to attack Sanji and Luffy. Ichiji appears and punches through Oven using “sparking valkyrie” Yuen tries to hit Sanji into the ground but is stopped by Yonji, who uses “winch execution/beheading”

Sanji is too slow and is hit by a bullet. Niji comes in to protect sanji and defeats all the snipers using “henry blazer”

Sanji and Luffy get out from the town. snack, brownie, and joconde is commanded to shoot luffy down but they dont hear it in all the chaos. some soldiers prepare tear gas but Reiju appears and defeats them using “pink hornet”

Carrot spots Sanji coming over and Sanji spots the sunny as well. “i can see it now, Luffy!!” “it’s the sunny!!!” End: no break

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope this is fake.. Lol.. Cause aint no WAY Germa taking out big mom pirates..
We talking about Snack who is on part with the sweet commanders.. This is the same person on par with cracker who G4 Luffy couldn't murk alone.. The same ones who got off paneled by Dogtooth and Smoothie.. Judge got MURKED.. U want me to believe that Germa got some crazy power now that puts them on par with Oven? The First Daughter? Snack? Lol right..
This new chapter imo confirmed oda is capable of bad writing. Both snack and oven were no diffd by the germa who big mom just got done making look like fodders

Our Lord Sasuke

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece 900 Spoilers

Full Summary:

OP 900: BAD END MUSICAL

Chifon thinks back to Sanji making the cake, and he has this big grin on his face. She reminds him how important this is --that he holds the fate of the kingdom and his own life in his hands --so how can he smile? He's like "I just thought about BIg Mom's expression of happiness when she eats this"

Big Mom loves the cake. "It's so delicious, I could die!!" Peros and the others are convinced there's no poison --or if there is it didn't work. He has them report to everyone on the island that it was Pudding who saved them from Big Mom's craving.

Pudding sits alone as everyone celebrates her great work, "No...it wasn't me..."

Meanwhile Jinbe's crew opens a path for the Strawhats to escape through. Oven gets back and he's pissed at Luffy for defeating Katakuri. The Strawhats are already sailing off, and Aladdin tells Luffy to take care of Jinbe.

Oven turns the water into...well, an "oven", lol. By heating it up, using a technique called "Nekkai Jigoku" (The kanji is boiling hot ocean sauna.)

This takes out the entire Sun Pirate crew. Anyway, the "Queen Mama shante" is soon to arrive and Mondor is happy it made it in time. Mama starts to sing about the flavor of the cake as her ship closes in and starts wrecking everything. She's reminded of her birthday party way back when --the last time she saw Caramel.

The Germa are also all wiped out or bleeding.

Judge is apparently surrounded by two new characters --one is a large dude with a spear and another is a smaller dude --they're in shadows though.

"Everyone is happy" Mom sings "It's a peaceful world!" "Species doesn't matter~" "But if anyone tries to leave, I'll kill them~"

"A contract with the devil"

"Peaceful Totland"

"Everyone is family~"

"The gentle queen"

"Big Moooom~"

A canon opens fire on the sunny seemingly obliterating it --the only thing left is the Straw hat flag in tatters floating on the sea.

Mama says "Delicious" as the fire engulfs the ship.

END/ Break next week.

PICS

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not sure what am I reading.

- shante
- Mondor
- Judge is surrounded by big dude and small dude (Who? Abbott and Costello? Whatever)
- Germa are bleeding
- Sunny is obliterated

Is this spoiler true? What's going on?