arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also this feat from Kaido indicates that yonko are a step above admirals on average. Kaido and big mom handled g4 luffy with ease and Kaido especially wrecked him. I just don’t see fujitora or kizaru one shotting lufy in G4

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Also this feat from Kaido indicates that yonko are a step above admirals on average. Kaido and big mom handled g4 luffy with ease and Kaido especially wrecked him. I just don’t see fujitora or kizaru one shotting lufy in G4
Because we've seen Admirals attack G4 and fail to handle it in order to make this comparison.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea cuz fujitora was pushed back on a G3 attack from an injured luffy. G4 luffy has speed and power on G3 by a huge margin. So fujitora is not oneshotting G4 luffy any day.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Yea cuz fujitora was pushed back on a G3 attack from an injured luffy. G4 luffy has speed and power on G3 by a huge margin. So fujitora is not oneshotting G4 luffy any day.
Difference facets. For one thing, physical strength is just one aspect of battle. Fujitora is clearly a ranged fighter that uses gravity as his main weapon, so there's no reason to expect his physical strength to be on par with people who focus primarily on hand-to-hand close combat. Look at the difference between Fujitora attacking with gravity and blocking with his sword for nothing short of confirmation of this, as Furious Tiger completely overwhelmed Luffy and sent him flying. Not to mention that Luffy is resistance to blunt force, and Fujitora fights through blunt force gravity waves.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That attack did nothing to an injured luffy, it did not knock him out of the fight and this wasn’t even a G4 luffy. Fujitora tried to beat luffy but was clearly not shown at a level where he can one shot. Big mom and Kaido on the other hand easily stopped a much superior version of luffy. These are just the facts plain and simple. Big mom also has different skill sets compared to Kaido but both yonko easily handled a much superior version of luffy where as fujitora had to put some effort to deal with and not even knock out a weaker version of luffy

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That attack did nothing to an injured luffy, it did not knock him out of the fight and this wasn’t even a G4 luffy. Fujitora tried to beat luffy but was clearly not shown at a level where he can one shot. Big mom and Kaido on the other hand easily stopped a much superior version of luffy. These are just the facts plain and simple. Big mom also has different skill sets compared to Kaido but both yonko easily handled a much superior version of luffy where as fujitora had to put some effort to deal with and not even knock out a weaker version of luffy
It didn't damage Luffy because Luffy has resistance to blunt damage. What IS important, however, was that it sent Luffy flying. That demonstrates that Fuji using Gravity is more effective than him trying to use his physical strength.

We have no way of knowing whether or not Luffy would have came out conscious following being hit by FT if he didn't have resistance to blunt force or if Haki were to be involved.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I see is bs excuses. Luffy flew but was still not knocked out and wasn’t even G4 lol. What part of that do u not get, Fujitora was pushed back by a G3 attack, zoro also was able to nullify fujitoras gravity attack and pushed back fujitora.

Also admirals relying on df more than haki is on them. We do not know the level of fujitora ranged df + haki attacks so quit reaching we have not seen him to have an attack like that so we can’t give him make believe feats. Hell we have not seen attacks of that level from kizaru who had to rely on a Va with sea stone to land hits on Marco.

Fujitora had his chance in close range to stop luffy but he could not, fujitoras purpose was to stop luffy with his dignity on the line. And he couldn’t do so with ease and again for the fifth time this isn’t G4 luffy who is much stronger. Based on fujitoras showing against a much inferior luffy it’s fair to say he has no shot at one shotting luffy at his peak with G4. Fujitora is not shown in the same light by feat or hype compared to big mom or Kaido.

I have outlined all your flawed arguments, by hype or by feats fujitora is inferior.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
All I see is bs excuses. Luffy flew but was still not knocked out and wasn’t even G4 lol. What part of that do u not get, Fujitora was pushed back by a G3 attack, zoro also was able to nullify fujitoras gravity attack and pushed back fujitora.
1. You have no way of knowing if Luffy wasn't knocked out because of his resistance to blunt force, of if the attack wasn't on the level of power able to knock him out. You're attributing it to the latter with no proof of that.

2. The fact that Luffy went flying demonstrates that Fujitora defending with pure physical strength isn't him using is main ability, yet you're comparing it to Kaido and BM using their main abilities/weapons to KO Luffy.

All this proves is that Fujitora's physical strength is inferior to Kaido's physical strength and BM's soul draining power. That doesn't say anything about their overall power.

Also admirals relying on df more than haki is on them. We do not know the level of fujitora ranged df + haki attacks
Exactly why you're comparison is invalid.
so quit reaching we have not seen him to have an attack like that so we can’t give him make believe feats.
I never did.

Hell we have not seen attacks of that level from kizaru who had to rely on a Va with sea stone to land hits on Marco.
Yet another faulty comparison.

Fujitora had his chance in close range to stop luffy but he could not
He does exactly this.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. You have no way of knowing if Luffy wasn't knocked out because of his resistance to blunt force, of if the attack wasn't on the level of power able to knock him out. You're attributing it to the latter with no proof of that.

2. The fact that Luffy went flying demonstrates that Fujitora defending with pure physical strength isn't him using is main ability, yet you're comparing it to Kaido and BM using their main abilities/weapons to KO Luffy.

All this proves is that Fujitora's physical strength is inferior to Kaido's physical strength and BM's soul draining power. That doesn't say anything about their overall power.

Exactly why you're comparison is invalid.

I never did.

Yet another faulty comparison.

He does exactly this.
Lol so gravity isn’t his main strength? He literally got to use different gravity attacks and could not knock out a weaker luffy. Luffy flying when in base stage is not super impressive at the very least, many characters handled luffy with ease in base mode

We have seen enough from fujitora to conclude he has no means of oneshotting luffy or even low diffing him. He was in a situation where he had to stop luffy but couldn’t do so . Him not having ranged haki attacks on a high level is detriment to his power level, we cannot assume he has it. It’s like me saying oh we didn’t see Marcos best offensive haki move that means he might be on Kaidos tier we just have to wait and see. He has not shown such characteristics in high leverage moments and is unlikely to be superior to Kaido in that department.

Also don’t ignore kaidos hype or big moms hype which are both superior to fujitora. These feats just further solidify their standings as a step above compared to someone like fujitora.

You do know that on the base we make approximations of character strengths right like idk what part of that you don’t get. And with all these hype statements and feats we have gotten it’s fair to say they are shown in a better light in terms of prowess.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm curious which direction Oda is going to take this. He could take the easy way out and just have Law swap Luffy out, but I'm half and half hoping he takes the difficult road and let Kaidou take Luffy prisoner.
Kaido taking luffy as a prisoner would be good twist here, it opens up kidd s plot.

Oda needs to make sure law, kidd , luffy ally agsinst kaido .

I dont think law could do anything here he might get captured himself here but anything can happen hope oda has taken hard direction. This gives zori enough chance to sign in wano when his captain is away.

Reactions: Michelle

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And that's not a solo why?...
Because solo is 1.

So everything more than 1 isn't solo.

Using her ability he escaped the mirroworld when he ran out of haki after G4th ran out. If Luffy didn't find Brulee when he did he would've been killed by Dogtooth then and there.

Meaning he had help from Brulee and wasn't able to win 'solo'

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because solo is 1.

So everything more than 1 isn't solo.

Using her ability he escaped the mirroworld when he ran out of haki after G4th ran out. If Luffy didn't find Brulee when he did he would've been killed by Dogtooth then and there.

Meaning he had help from Brulee and wasn't able to win 'solo'
Well brulee didnt intentionally help him. She was there on katakuris side. If luffy picked up a jet pack laying around and used it to get away it would still be a 1 v 1 . He used brulee who was on katakuris side, against her will, in no way did she hurt katakuri . still a 1v1 to me.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well brulee didnt intentionally help him. She was there on katakuris side. If luffy picked up a jet pack laying around and used it to get away it would still be a 1 v 1 . He used brulee who was on katakuris side, against her will, in no way did she hurt katakuri . still a 1v1 to me.
You're talking nonsense. So Brulee isn't on Luffy's side but on Katakuri's side ? According to your logic shouldn't it be a 1 vs 2 then ?

Bottomline, without a jetpack or Brulee Luffy would be dead. You were asking who helped him during that fight because you were claiming Luffy can beat Katakuri on his own. There is your answer, twist it any way you want.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Lol so gravity isn’t his main strength?
That's not what I said? You started the comparison by saying Fuji was pushed back by Gear Third. I pointed out that Fuji was only pushed back by Gear Third when he was clashing with Luffy using physical strength(not his main asset) and once he used his main asset(gravity), he sent Luffy flying helplessly.

I also pointed out that Kaido and BM both used methods of attack that Luffy had no immunity against when using their main assets, while Luffy has resistance to Fujitora. You have no evidence that if Luffy didn't have that resistance that he wouldn't have been knocked out, so your comparison has too many holes in it.
Luffy flying when in base stage is not super impressive at the very least, many characters handled luffy with ease in base mode
That wasn't the point of me mentioning it though. The point of mentioning it was to show the difference between the effects of Fuji using nothing but raw strength and his actual main weapon.

We have seen enough from fujitora to conclude he has no means of oneshotting luffy
We haven't because you still haven't provided proof that Luffy's resistance to blunt force played no role in that.

Nope. Because you still haven't provided proof that Luffy remaining conscious isn't the result of him or even low diffing him.
Dude what? Aside from the terrible way you worded this, the fact that Fujitora's attack smashes things through blunt force and Luffy has resistance to blunt force is proof towards my claim. You've provided no proof towards yours.

He was in a situation where he had to stop luffy but couldn’t do so
It's literally the same situation as Big Mom where Luffy was in a vulnerable position and someone else bailed him out. If it was a one on one situation like with Kaido, Fuji could have dropped the entirety of Dressrosa's rubble on him and killed him.

It’s like me saying oh we didn’t see Marcos best offensive haki move that means he might be on Kaidos tier we just have to wait and see.
And that would be correct. He COULD be, and to say whether or not he is, we'd have to wait. That's how making any assumption works.

Also don’t ignore kaidos hype or big moms hype which are both superior to fujitora. These feats just further solidify their standings as a step above compared to someone like fujitora.
Not really, considering that Admirals and Yonko are constantly hyped together. For example, Blackbeard avoiding both Shanks and Akainu for the same reasons. Chinjao saying that Luffy can never become PK unless he can get past the Admirals and Yonko. Akainu matching WB's power and even being stated to having the highest offensive power among DFs in the new databook, along with the hype that he could become PK in a year of story-telling as the protagonist. Then there's the Admirals showing feats on par with Yonko, even outclassing them in some displays.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not what I said? You started the comparison by saying Fuji was pushed back by Gear Third. I pointed out that Fuji was only pushed back by Gear Third when he was clashing with Luffy using physical strength(not his main asset) and once he used his main asset(gravity), he sent Luffy flying helplessly.

I also pointed out that Kaido and BM both used methods of attack that Luffy had no immunity against when using their main assets, while Luffy has resistance to Fujitora. You have no evidence that if Luffy didn't have that resistance that he wouldn't have been knocked out, so your comparison has too many holes in it.

That wasn't the point of me mentioning it though. The point of mentioning it was to show the difference between the effects of Fuji using nothing but raw strength and his actual main weapon.

We haven't because you still haven't provided proof that Luffy's resistance to blunt force played no role in that.

Dude what? Aside from the terrible way you worded this, the fact that Fujitora's attack smashes things through blunt force and Luffy has resistance to blunt force is proof towards my claim. You've provided no proof towards yours.

It's literally the same situation as Big Mom where Luffy was in a vulnerable position and someone else bailed him out. If it was a one on one situation like with Kaido, Fuji could have dropped the entirety of Dressrosa's rubble on him and killed him.

And that would be correct. He COULD be, and to say whether or not he is, we'd have to wait. That's how making any assumption works.

Not really, considering that Admirals and Yonko are constantly hyped together. For example, Blackbeard avoiding both Shanks and Akainu for the same reasons. Chinjao saying that Luffy can never become PK unless he can get past the Admirals and Yonko. Akainu matching WB's power and even being stated to having the highest offensive power among DFs in the new databook, along with the hype that he could become PK in a year of story-telling as the protagonist. Then there's the Admirals showing feats on par with Yonko, even outclassing them in some displays.
Again hes a swordsman so him getting pushed back with luffy's gear 3 is not an impressive showing and this was also not even close to luffys firepower. Also how is luffy being injured and in base form being flown away impressive??? in your own words luffy wasnt using his own main asset which is G4 which is much more powerful version while fuji was using his main strength which was his stronger gravity attacks.

Also if he imbued his attack with haki luffy would regardless be gravely or substantially injured if he was so superior, he just doesnt have impressive haki feats compared to a Bm for example. we are only basing off his strengths based on feats and hype and he hasnt shown to be on that level but close. Blunt damage is irrelavant when a person is superior in haki, luffy wasnt hurt at the slightest. and again luffy wasnt bailed out when he wasnt even going close to all out. fujitora has shown nothing to indicate he can one shot or dominate a G4 luffy, the rubble isnt going to kill a flying speedster. fuji would win but not dominate. BM and kaido treated luffy like a fly on the wall.

Also BM uses more of her df in battle but she used her hands to effortlessly block one of G4s' best attack with ease, fujitora who is a swordsman should similarly be able to handle a G3 attack with absolute ease with his sword and not get pushed back.

So we have to wait to see if marco is yonko level... dude please maybe we should wait on tsuru to secretly be admiral level, we can make some power level comparisons based on title/hype/feats. What kaido and BM did in terms of feats are way better than what fujitora was able to accomplish.

So oda saying a character being too op from the start = means akainu is the best. lol no, oda has made it clear the top dog is kaido. The two groups are held as top tiers but one group is constantly getting better hype/feats only prime garp has gotten similar hype. You keep having a false equivalency bias. BB has run away from CP0 as well. And this was pre time skip BB not an experienced veteran he is now so there are so many holes with the hype examples you are using. Also shanks primary hype is not BB running away, its his haki clash with WB and his clashes with the WSS. Also WG and garp explicitly stated they need schibukai who are pirates to balance out the yonko.

I am not saying this is a fact but the manga has shown the yonko on average in a better light now with feats and hype. most of the vs threads are based on current hype/feats and we project which is character is stronger, dont act like that is never been done. I just dont see the likes of fujitora as strong as BM or kaido based on their current showings.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Again hes a swordsman so him getting pushed back with luffy's gear 3 is not an impressive showing
Fujitora's swordsmanship revolves around his gravity, not his physical strength, so this claim is invalid.

Also how is luffy being injured and in base form being flown away impressive???
Please sir, may I have some reading comprehension?

Also if he imbued his attack with haki luffy would regardless be gravely or substantially injured if he was so superior, he just doesnt have impressive haki feats compared to a Bm for example.
Okay. This doesn't invalidate my claim at all.

Blunt damage is irrelavant when a person is superior in haki,
This...this was my point. A mangled phrasing of it, but my point regardless.

the rubble isnt going to kill a flying speedster.
Luffy is going to outspeed rubble that spans the entirety of the country???

Also BM uses more of her df in battle but she used her hands to effortlessly block one of G4s' best attack with ease
The difference between BM and Fuji is that physical power is a part of BM's main arsenal. Not only that, but you're talking about BM knocking out Luffy, which she accomplished via her DF, not physical power. So your point is invalidated on two points.

So we have to wait to see if marco is yonko level
No, genius. I was saying that if someone wants to claim Marco is Yonko-level, they'd have to wait for feats to support that. That's how basic assumptions and claim-making works, you didn't make an argument.

What kaido and BM did in terms of feats are way better than what fujitora was able to accomplish.
Yeah, since BM likely drained Luffy's energy somehow and Kaido is a brute force monster using a spiked weapon with Haki, while Fujitora attacked using something Luffy has nigh-immunity to.

So oda saying a character being too op from the start = means akainu is the best.
Sir, are you capable of speaking English? When the hell did I say that makes Akainu "the best?" I said that establishes that Oda intends for Akainu to be considered on the level of person powerful enough to be Pirate King, something only attributed to the Yonko and other Admirals in other statements.

ol no, oda has made it clear the top dog is kaido.
He's made it clear that Kaido is the strongest*. You can be the stronger than someone while being on the same level as them. Akainu vs Kuzan is a prime example of this.

The two groups are held as top tiers but one group is constantly getting better hype/feats only prime garp has gotten similar hype.
Let's play a game. You name a hype or feat places an Emperor on an exclusive level only shared by other Emperors, and my task is to match it via hype or feat from an Admiral.

You keep having a false equivalency bias. BB has run away from CP0 as well.
Difference being that Teach avoided fighting with a group of people for CP0, while Teach avoided fighting Akainu on the sole virtue of it's Akainu.

[QUOT]And this was pre time skip[/QUOTE]
This being pre-skip doesn't matter because he also avoided fighting Shanks pre-skip.

BB not an experienced veteran
He was a New World pirate for over 20 years...

Also shanks primary hype is not BB running away, its his haki clash with WB and his clashes with the WSS
Just like how Akainu clashed with and beat WB at Marineford, so good job not proving a point.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fujitora's swordsmanship revolves around his gravity, not his physical strength, so this claim is invalid.

Please sir, may I have some reading comprehension?

Okay. This doesn't invalidate my claim at all.

This...this was my point. A mangled phrasing of it, but my point regardless.

Luffy is going to outspeed rubble that spans the entirety of the country???

The difference between BM and Fuji is that physical power is a part of BM's main arsenal. Not only that, but you're talking about BM knocking out Luffy, which she accomplished via her DF, not physical power. So your point is invalidated on two points.

No, genius. I was saying that if someone wants to claim Marco is Yonko-level, they'd have to wait for feats to support that. That's how basic assumptions and claim-making works, you didn't make an argument.

Yeah, since BM likely drained Luffy's energy somehow and Kaido is a brute force monster using a spiked weapon with Haki, while Fujitora attacked using something Luffy has nigh-immunity to.

Sir, are you capable of speaking English? When the hell did I say that makes Akainu "the best?" I said that establishes that Oda intends for Akainu to be considered on the level of person powerful enough to be Pirate King, something only attributed to the Yonko and other Admirals in other statements.

He's made it clear that Kaido is the strongest*. You can be the stronger than someone while being on the same level as them. Akainu vs Kuzan is a prime example of this.

Let's play a game. You name a hype or feat places an Emperor on an exclusive level only shared by other Emperors, and my task is to match it via hype or feat from an Admiral.

Difference being that Teach avoided fighting with a group of people for CP0, while Teach avoided fighting Akainu on the sole virtue of it's Akainu.

[QUOT]And this was pre time skip
This being pre-skip doesn't matter because he also avoided fighting Shanks pre-skip.

He was a New World pirate for over 20 years...

Just like how Akainu clashed with and beat WB at Marineford, so good job not proving a point.[/QUOTE]

again in that example i gave you a comparison who used her non dominant ability to easily tank luffys strongest attacks like nothing but fujitora cant do the same? this is a case where her feats are superior to fujitora, idk how much simpler i can make it for you.

All your claims are invalidated because you are comparing different versions of luffy but do not acknowledge that at all. what fuji did is not impressive. Again its on you to show me where fujitora has shown immense haki feats. If fuji had it he would use it in high leverage moments which he did not. We cant keep playing this lets wait and see game. we have seen a decent feats from both parties and BM and kaido are better.

Rubble is not going to kill luffy, doffy had all the surroundings turn to string, which actually has more piercing power and luffy was able to survive that quite easily. and luffy can break through rubble due to his immense power feats. Again i am not saying he will beat fuji but fuji is in no way low diffing him.

Are you not reading what I am saying. BM used her soul powers which is her main arsenal, she also used her base strength and blocked a G4. fuji with his gravity wasnt severely hurting luffy in any way and if we put a G4 luffy it only makes it that much harder on fuji.

Lol what are you babling about we can make predictions with feats/hype we know from marcos hype he is no yonko level guy, theres no point in waiting on that.

fuji had to take out SH but doesnt seem to have the haki prowess to do so that is a reflection on him more than anything, he has a goddamn sword too which can pierce but he gets pushed back by G3 injured luffy these are moments to show that he is on the lower end of the admiral power levels. A G4 luffy would at the very least be closer to a low/mid diff battle but G4 to the yonko so far has been extreme low diff. That is the difference. Someone like sabo held his ground against fuji and sabo is not some monster relative to luffy, these type of fighters are getting manhandled by the yonko captains.

Your whole example of akinu being capable of getting the OP is extremely flawed, what oda said is you cant start a MC at that level cuz there isnt much growth from that high point of power. I am not saying admirals are on some level below but they are just so far shown to be a step below. Stop trying to rephrase my argument. Both groups are top tiers but you are not being genuine when you claim they are equal to a fault.

Name anyone who has been given hype on the level of Roger/Garp/Kaido/prime wb. WB at his old age after getting battered by many marines gave akainu a run for his money so I dont put him on that level based on his feats.

Teach avoiding a guy when he is pre timeskip isnt all that great. Any prime top tier is someone he is not going to mess with. he only came for wb after he was very injured. The guy's history is running away. so no its absolutely not impressive. Being new world pirate vs being a legit yonko are two completely different things.

LOL akainu relying on every dirty trick and a 100 different marines to injure WB is not impressive. If BM or kaido were fighting in akainus place they would have low diffed WB in that state. but akainu on the other hand was falling to the ground. Had he been on the field he might have died since WB was still fighting. shanks split the sky with a healthier old wb with no injuries, that was more impressive than him making BB run away.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
again in that example i gave you a comparison who used her non dominant ability
Her physical power isn't a non-dominant power. Invalid.
to easily tank luffys strongest attacks like nothing but fujitora cant do the same? this is a case where her feats are superior to fujitora, idk how much simpler i can make it for you.
Yeah, the same way Kizaru dodging things with better maneuverability than anyone else in the series doesn't make him the strongest character.

Saying BM is overall better than Fuji solely because she can use her physical strength better is like saying Sanji is overall better than Zoro solely because he can move faster and with better dexterity than Zoro can.

All your claims are invalidated because you are comparing different versions of luffy but do not acknowledge that at all.
Luffy being in different forms isn't relevant though. Luffy, in any form, has no resistance to what Kaido and BM did, while he has resistance to what Fuji's ability is in any form.

what fuji did is not impressive.
If you're referring to sending Luffy flying while Luffy was using Gear 3, then this is also irrelevant as that is not the claim I made.

Again its on you to show me where fujitora has shown immense haki feats.
This isn't a requirement, as using Haki period will negate Luffy's nigh-immunity to blunt force, and it's down to nothing but his pure stamina and durability to withstand it. That's the point I made.

If fuji had it he would use it in high leverage moments which he did not.
Using this logic, Kizaru can't shoot Luffy in the face because if he could, he would have in MF instead of shooting him in the stomach. Akainu can't melt Luffy because if he could have, he would have instead of letting Kizaru attack him. If Aokiji could have shattered a frozen Luffy, he would have done it on Long-Ring Island. We can go on forever with this. Invalid.

Rubble is not going to kill luffy, doffy had all the surroundings turn to string, which actually has more piercing power and luffy was able to survive that quite easily.
Luffy actually can die if struck without enough physical force. All of that rubble falling on top of Luffy would have killed him. Also, Doflamingo never struck Luffy with as much string as there was rubble. Doubly invalid.

and luffy can break through rubble due to his immense power feats. Again i am not saying he will beat fuji but fuji is in no way low diffing him.
Not an entire country's worth.

Are you not reading what I am saying. BM used her soul powers which is her main arsenal, she also used her base strength and blocked a G4. fuji with his gravity wasnt severely hurting luffy in any way and if we put a G4 luffy it only makes it that much harder on fuji.
None of this invalidates the points I made.

fuji had to take out SH but doesnt seem to have the haki prowess to do so that is a reflection on him more than anything, he has a goddamn sword too which can pierce but he gets pushed back by G3 injured luffy these are moments to show that he is on the lower end of the admiral power levels.
This shows that he's inferior to them in ONE specific category: Physical strength. It doesn't mean he's weaker than them all overall.

Your whole example of akinu being capable of getting the OP is extremely flawed, what oda said is you cant start a MC at that level cuz there isnt much growth from that high point of power.
Nope. Oda used Akainu as an example of needing a character who has to grow because if you start with someone like Akainu, you wouldn't have a story to tell as the story would end relatively immediately. Oda's statement was that Akainu, as he is now, is strong enough to just be made Pirate King if he told the story about him.

I am not saying admirals are on some level below but they are just so far shown to be a step below.
This means the exact same thing.

Name anyone who has been given hype on the level of Roger/Garp/Kaido/prime wb.
Akainu being called strong enough to be PK, which puts him on the same level as Roger and therefore Garp, and therefore WB. Which also puts Kuzan on that level due to the fact that he is strong enough to push Akainu close to death. And considering that the other Admirals are constantly lumped together, like with Chinjao's statement, extends that kind of hype to them as well.

WB at his old age and getting battered by many marines gave akainu a run for his money so I dont put him on that level based on his feats.
WB at his old age and battered by many Marines was able to land a sneak attack on Akainu that couldn't injure him enough to take him out of the war or hinder his fighting ability. Meanwhile, when WB faced off with Akainu without hindering injuries and face-to-face straight up, Akainu won. Corrected for you.

Teach avoiding a guy when he is pre timeskip isnt all that great.
The fact that Teach exhibits the same reaction to Akainu as he does with Shanks is impressive for Akainu, as it's the exact same hype.

Being new world pirate vs being a legit yonko are two completely different things.
You didn't say "an Emperor," you said "a veteran." Which Teach was after 20 years in the New World under the top pirate. Just concede that you were wrong on that point.

LOL akainu relying on every dirty trick
Extremely ironic, as you consider WB sneak attacking Akainu, a dirty trick in its own right, as a valid display of superiority.
and a 100 different marines to injure WB is not impressive.
Akainu beat WB before WB was weakened by any injuries.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly doubt this (everyone is entitled to own opinion )

But what's stopping Fuji from using gravity to lift luffy and burying him in the ocean. I mean come on he clearly let them escape he could've easily used gravity to just bring them back yet he didn't :|

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her physical power isn't a non-dominant power. Invalid.

Yeah, the same way Kizaru dodging things with better maneuverability than anyone else in the series doesn't make him the strongest character.

Saying BM is overall better than Fuji solely because she can use her physical strength better is like saying Sanji is overall better than Zoro solely because he can move faster and with better dexterity than Zoro can.

Luffy being in different forms isn't relevant though. Luffy, in any form, has no resistance to what Kaido and BM did, while he has resistance to what Fuji's ability is in any form.

If you're referring to sending Luffy flying while Luffy was using Gear 3, then this is also irrelevant as that is not the claim I made.

This isn't a requirement, as using Haki period will negate Luffy's nigh-immunity to blunt force, and it's down to nothing but his pure stamina and durability to withstand it. That's the point I made.

Using this logic, Kizaru can't shoot Luffy in the face because if he could, he would have in MF instead of shooting him in the stomach. Akainu can't melt Luffy because if he could have, he would have instead of letting Kizaru attack him. If Aokiji could have shattered a frozen Luffy, he would have done it on Long-Ring Island. We can go on forever with this. Invalid.

Luffy actually can die if struck without enough physical force. All of that rubble falling on top of Luffy would have killed him. Also, Doflamingo never struck Luffy with as much string as there was rubble. Doubly invalid.

Not an entire country's worth.

None of this invalidates the points I made.

This shows that he's inferior to them in ONE specific category: Physical strength. It doesn't mean he's weaker than them all overall.

Nope. Oda used Akainu as an example of needing a character who has to grow because if you start with someone like Akainu, you wouldn't have a story to tell as the story would end relatively immediately. Oda's statement was that Akainu, as he is now, is strong enough to just be made Pirate King if he told the story about him.

This means the exact same thing.

Akainu being called strong enough to be PK, which puts him on the same level as Roger and therefore Garp, and therefore WB. Which also puts Kuzan on that level due to the fact that he is strong enough to push Akainu close to death. And considering that the other Admirals are constantly lumped together, like with Chinjao's statement, extends that kind of hype to them as well.

WB at his old age and battered by many Marines was able to land a sneak attack on Akainu that couldn't injure him enough to take him out of the war or hinder his fighting ability. Meanwhile, when WB faced off with Akainu without hindering injuries and face-to-face straight up, Akainu won. Corrected for you.

The fact that Teach exhibits the same reaction to Akainu as he does with Shanks is impressive for Akainu, as it's the exact same hype.

You didn't say "an Emperor," you said "a veteran." Which Teach was after 20 years in the New World under the top pirate. Just concede that you were wrong on that point.

Extremely ironic, as you consider WB sneak attacking Akainu, a dirty trick in its own right, as a valid display of superiority.

Akainu beat WB before WB was weakened by any injuries.
what she uses in the fight is mostly her homies, her best attacks are those. Swordsmanship is a strong suit of fjuitora but his gravity supersedes it and he is relatively new to his df so his swordsmanship is not at a scrub level.

what a dumb argument she has shown to be better than him in haki, physical ability and even uses her df arguable better. She also has better hype than him.

you keep going to luffys resistance but fujitora was trying to stop him, his pride is on the line and he gets pushed back by non G4 luffy. No one is saying luffy beats fuji but he doenst go down no diff or even close to that. Fuji has no great haki feats, he was also stalled by sabo. and zoro pushed him back where as oda makes luffy and all his allies getting absolutely shat on by bm.

lol what country worth hes airborne i have not seen fuji being able to barrage someone with a country worth of rubble on a moving target and whatever that does come his way is either dodged or broken by G4. fuji will eventually win no doubt but luffy can make it worth a fight where as for BM and kaido hes swatted away like a fly.

that statment by oda does not put akainu on the level of prime garp or roger. Akainu was used as an example to show that if u set a MC that high from the get go in terms of power, then there is not much room to grow. Stop clinging to that bs. ppl have explained this to you over and over again. And especially when we talk in manga hype garp/kaido/rogers/prime wb are clearly repeatedly shown in a better light. prime wb is the strongest man(right after rogers dies),this is wb that has really high DC along with better stamina and really good obsv haki. kaido is called the 1v1 king no need to say more. garp is the marine hero who no one else is called and by rogers statement put in with prime wb/rogers level. akainu is not given that kind of hype im sorry atm he just isnt given that.

lmao when did akainu win with wb when wb wasnt injured. the dude akainu had a plan to hurt him even b4 he got into the battlefield.
wb was hit by kizaru, VAs' and 1000s of marines. A sneak attack lol, akainu got a freebie on wb's chest. akainu was lucky he was falling down otherwise he would been dead then and there, he was immobile and would have been an easy kill. If you replace Bm or kaido with akainu do u really think that battle is going to be nearly that tough where they let wb keep progressing and destroy mf like that?

Lol akainu even knew someone was behind him and couldnt dodge, wb in his prime was said to dodge even friendly fire with ease. ppl were attacking wb when wb was off guard and he was injured. akainu planned and scripted a story to get any adavantage he could. Yes so both are absolutely the same. lmao

Are you slow? teach running isnt new hes done it whenever he needs to, dude is an opportunist. He could fight CP0 but he chose not to. pre yonko BB also isnt nearly as good with his powers as post skip so thats a huge factor you keep ignoring. And shank's hype isnt predicated on teach running away from him, 99% ppl attribute it to his limited haki displays and clashes with wb and mihawk.

Post automatically merged:

I honestly doubt this (everyone is entitled to own opinion )

But what's stopping Fuji from using gravity to lift luffy and burying him in the ocean. I mean come on he clearly let them escape he could've easily used gravity to just bring them back yet he didn't :|
luffys already faced someone who turned large areas into a df like doffy and he was able to dodge them well and strings can penetrate where as rubble cannot. luffy's feats of pure carnage is high and he is fast. fujiotora isnt gonna simply drown him. Maybe if they are fighting in a ship it might be easier, but fuji main gravity attack that has been countered by zoro and luffy and it would be easier whenhe is in G4 where he is much faster and stronger. Again without a doubt fuji vs luffy goes to fuji, but the argument is luffy doesnt go down in a no diff fight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.