9💸
Kumi
-245💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Emperor Kaidou VS. Luffy"

One Piece Manga Chapter 923 Discussion and 924 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 923 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 924

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn I knew kaido would get up like nothing happened but a one shot? There's no way Luffy can beat him 1 on 1 this arc is there after getting one shotted

Exjoey

Kin
9💸
Kumi
-245💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best One Piece chapter ever.

Posting manga links will cause a ton of problems so none of those links.

Remove that link.
sorry about that, i already update the link in the content.

Damn I knew kaido would get up like nothing happened but a one shot? There's no way Luffy can beat him 1 on 1 this arc is there after getting one shotted
I'm hope Luffy will not be going down like this. I also hope he will get more stronger while facing Kido, like he become stronger while facing Katakuri.

Reactions: Rohan

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy, Ace & Sabo on the Cover Page... I just simply love that!.

Did Kaido just Hit Ko'ed Luffy?. Like really?. I at least thought Luffy would evade the attacks at least sustaining some injuries. But oh well... Gear Fourth doesn't seems enough. So a Gear Fifth incoming?.

Wonder who is the one that will save Luffy now?

Good Chapter!

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord Zoro to the rescue XD honestly, I think there need to be a time skip. Maybe Marco will come in and try to save Luffy? I wouldn’t be surprised if big mom shows up and starts a fight with Kaido and somewhere in there, katakuri saves Luffy

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lord Zoro to the rescue XD honestly, I think there need to be a time skip. Maybe Marco will come in and try to save Luffy? I wouldn’t be surprised if big mom shows up and starts a fight with Kaido and somewhere in there, katakuri saves Luffy
Doubt there will be time skip, i think luffy will realuse he cannot save everyone on his own. I might think oda wants kidd and law to play more role than ever in beating kaido.

I would be interested what big mom will do . Will she gang up or wait and watch.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it ended on the one punch last chapter I thought 'okay' maybe he got in a lucky blow. As soon as he landed more hits this chapter I knew. oh oh this is a Kaidou hype chapter.

Damn, Luffy got the Pirate King slapped out of him. I'm so happy this happened, because he was running his mouth way too much. "I should've gone with her", "we'll beat Kaidou when he's partying". Luffy has both feet back on the ground again. I'm a little annoyed that he needed a reality check this soon after his clash with Big Mom. Pedro's death should've been a fresh reminder that messing with yonkou results into tears.

I wonder how Law will save the plan after all this.

Like I said after Zou and before we even saw Big Mom. This is heading to a Big Mom vs Kaidou face-off. The wager will be Ceasar Clown and Luffy. The only thing that can beat a yonkou is another yonkou.

Reactions: Bimbonium

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
When it ended on the one punch last chapter I thought 'okay' maybe he got in a lucky blow. As soon as he landed more hits this chapter I knew. oh oh this is a Kaidou hype chapter.

Damn, Luffy got the Pirate King slapped out of him. I'm so happy this happened, because he was running his mouth way too much. "I should've gone with her", "we'll beat Kaidou when he's partying". Luffy has both feet back on the ground again. I'm a little annoyed that he needed a reality check this soon after his clash with Big Mom. Pedro's death should've been a fresh reminder that messing with yonkou results into tears.

I wonder how Law will save the plan after all this.

Like I said after Zou and before we even saw Big Mom. This is heading to a Big Mom vs Kaidou face-off. The wager will be Ceasar Clown and Luffy. The only thing that can beat a yonkou is another yonkou.
Lmao majorly doubt it..
the hype we seen from kaido alone shits on BM
Big mom punched capone in his castle form several times and didnt go down and she clashed with luffy.. meaning it was enough to stalemate her in G4.

Kaido not only shrugged off those hits he ONESHOT luffy.. IN G4. LMAO. Kaido as of this feat alone would DEMOLISH her

Kin
56💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing that can beat a yonkou is another yonkou.
You do realize this is a story about Luffy dreaming of conquering the seas and becoming Pirate King. He vowed not to run away in Dressroa and this story has been going for 20 years? I am sure you are fine with Oda extending this.. or asspull power up coming

Lmao majorly doubt it..
Big mom punched capone in his castle form several times and didnt go down and she clashed with luffy.. meaning it was enough to stalemate her in G4.

Kaido not only shrugged off those hits he ONESHOT luffy.. IN G4. LMAO. Kaido as of this feat alone would DEMOLISH her
Shruggig off after being pounded to the ground is worse than a casual block that leaves you flying away to be honest

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I'm hope Luffy will not be going down like this. I also hope he will get more stronger while facing Kido, like he become stronger while facing Katakuri.
The difference between dogtooth and Kaido is that dogtooth level wasnt that much higher than luffy. So luffy was able to essentially train.. Its like playing a game at a level 30 and you go to territory thats a level 40.. Well even though its harder you can get stronger faster fighting these ppl and its within ur limits to level up. Thats dogtooth vs luffy. Luffy vs kaido is like being level 30 going to level 100... Lol ur not scratching them and no chance of beating them and chances are u are a one hit kill

Reactions: Exjoey

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao majorly doubt it..

You're missing the point. I don't say they're equal. I'm just saying that from everyone we've seen in action only Big Mom would be able to hurt Kaidou at this point in the story. And if they weaken each other enough Luffy can give the final push with his friends.

Also there was no stalemate between Big Mom and G4th Luffy. She blocked his attack like it was nothing and send him flying into his normal form. If blocking something without damage means a stalemate, Luffy won against Kaidou this chapter since he landed his hits.

Reactions: Shanks
Status
Not open for further replies.