0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Tsuru Repays The Favour"

One Piece Manga Chapter 913 Discussion and 914 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 913 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 914

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How powerful is Zoro really? He just cut Hawkins face with just flying slash! According to Luffy it happened in an "instant"

And Zoro didn't even put any effort into that flying slash! If not for Hawkins voodo then he would pretty much be dead.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hawkins seem to be more of a tanker than an evader. Zoro’s way too fast for him and his slashes spells death for him.
That’s hilarious and Zoro is miles above this guy while both are not serious.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Hawkins might use the "good card" on Luffy. It maybe the key in bringing down Kaido.

Maybe Hawkins might use it on everyone so that they can all work together to defeat Kaido.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  1. I love seeing Zoro and Luffy together by themselves, they are funny.
  2. Zoro is a bada$$
  3. Hawkins doesn't seem like a pushover, he managed to injure Zoro while not really trying
  4. That last panel was amazing, I don't know why but I really liked the panel maybe it's because I like Law's crew...5/5 for me

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  1. I love seeing Zoro and Luffy together by themselves, they are funny.
  2. Zoro is a bada$$
  3. Hawkins doesn't seem like a pushover, he managed to injure Zoro while not really trying
  4. That last panel was amazing, I don't know why but I really liked the panel maybe it's because I like Law's crew...5/5 for me
He’s not bad but in an extended fight I think he would go down to zoro.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was a pretty good chapter. I like Law's crew getting the background work, I know people love backstories but I'd kinda rather see them just keep popping up like this.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How powerful is Zoro really? He just cut Hawkins face with just flying slash! According to Luffy it happened in an "instant"

And Zoro didn't even put any effort into that flying slash! If not for Hawkins voodo then he would pretty much be dead.

Than again, just nails actually did damage, but imo thats more of a inconsistent plot point

Nice chap, great example of one part why luffy is my fav character :)

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If only a coated CoA Haki katana touched Hawkins, I believe he would be wounded.
Well, the thing is that in both cases you manage to hit Hawkins, even though you hit his true body (which that already happens) his ability is intact therefore it will happen the same even if you use Haki IMO.

What do you think? I mean, his power does not depends on a devil fruit paramecia that gives him a different body as Luffy or a Katakuri, he uses techniques.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The liesssssss, we waited two weeks for a double issue and all we got was 1 chapter. Zoro negs your favorite! Zoro > Hawkins
That's not what a double issue is, it's a double issue of the magazine not of One Piece. You weren't lied too, you tricked yourself.

Obviously not, that was just to establish and demonstrate his powers. First hit is free.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mostly a chapter dedicated to Hawkin's powers. He really has one weird fruit. I thought those cards were just a part of his magician-persona, but they seem to be connected to the DF powers. Or is this just Hawkins keeping this persona up at all times?

The liesssssss, we waited two weeks for a double issue and all we got was 1 chapter. Zoro negs your favorite! Zoro > Hawkins
No one lied. Double issue doesn't mean we get two chapters, it means that this week's chapter counts both for this week and the previous one.

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mostly a chapter dedicated to Hawkin's powers. He really has one weird fruit. I thought those cards were just a part of his magician-persona, but they seem to be connected to the DF powers. Or is this just Hawkins keeping this persona up at all times?

No one lied. Double issue doesn't mean we get two chapters, it means that this week's chapter counts both for this week and the previous one.
Why bother saying anything at all? Thats the DUMBEST thing ive ever heard any publisher do, tbh. Why would anyone think that double issue means what you said?

That's not what a double issue is, it's a double issue of the magazine not of One Piece. You weren't lied too, you tricked yourself.
Now that makes more sense, thanks shitty cook.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why bother saying anything at all? Thats the DUMBEST thing ive ever heard any publisher do, tbh. Why would anyone think that double issue means what you said?

Now that makes more sense, thanks shitty cook.
Because it has always been like that. On average after every 3-4 chapters OP is on a break, which is often accompanied by the message a double issue will follow. This isn't anything new and the only persons who believe that a OP double issue = two chapters, are the people who just started reading the series.

Not to mention the way how manga are serialized is quite differently than how it works in other countries. So it's not because it would sound weird for us, it's weird for Japan, which is still their foremost market.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Because it has always been like that. On average after every 3-4 chapters OP is on a break, which is often accompanied by the message a double issue will follow. This isn't anything new and the only persons who believe that a OP double issue = two chapters, are the people who just started reading the series.

Not to mention the way how manga are serialized is quite differently than how it works in other countries. So it's not because it would sound weird for us, it's weird for Japan, which is still their foremost market.
Not true
been reading the manga for years and everytime I see "double issue" I always assumed double chapters. Specially seeming as some mangas do follow that. Some mangas literally just add a couple extra pages. When one piece do it, I assume they just lied or forgot or didnt care. I never think too much of it. But I thought the same thing

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not true
been reading the manga for years and everytime I see "double issue" I always assumed double chapters. Specially seeming as some mangas do follow that. Some mangas literally just add a couple extra pages. When one piece do it, I assume they just lied or forgot or didnt care. I never think too much of it. But I thought the same thing
This. Ive been reading the manga forever. And ive seen double chapters when it says that. Maybe not everytime but my point still stands, its stupid the way they say that. Considering its the one piece manga they are supposed to be promoting on its last page, not the magazine issue itself. Of course it will confuse people.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, the thing is that in both cases you manage to hit Hawkins, even though you hit his true body (which that already happens) his ability is intact therefore it will happen the same even if you use Haki IMO.

What do you think? I mean, his power does not depends on a devil fruit paramecia that gives him a different body as Luffy or a Katakuri, he uses techniques.
I don't see any techniques I'm afraid. Things aren't clear yet about this -- Straw Straw fruit. If Zoro gonna fight Hawkins soon, he would keep hitting and hitting until all lives (the ones Hawkins captured) die, and then hit Hawkins.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

double issue shouldn't be for last week, it was just OP on break, double issues are for when wsj is on break, i think that will be next week (the break), im not 100% sure tho

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not true
nop, same for all modern wsj mangas i ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.