Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hawkins can only "respawn" if he is killed. He has to die in order for him to respawn. So Zoro did kill him.

I am not spreading false hype. I am talking about what happened in the manga :- Hawkins was not able to react to Zoro's flying slash which according to Luffy it happened in an "instant"
Hawkins probably didn't even know that he was just "killed"
Zoro was obviously too fast and powerful.

You can try and disguise your posts all you want bro, it won't hide the salt.
I bet you save a lot of money since you never have to purchase salt. I bet you could start your own salt factory and make billions. The amount of salt in your body is greater than what is in the ocean. Change your name to Love Salt.

Only man in this thread trying to downplay Zoro. Enjoy Wano bro, Zoro will cut down Apoo next.
Bullshit I'm calling how it is, save the fanfare until he actually beats him. You're the one who would celebrate him slashing a logia in half only for the logia to casually respawn screaming: See ! He was in half technically he was beaten !!! If it only wasn't for that devil fruit. There is not a single grain of salt in my post as this is shaping up to be my favorite arc in OP so far.

It's just dickwads like you that somehow took from this chapter that Zoro was 'quite superior' to Hawkins while Hawkins was fine and Zoro is bleeding. Just call how it is and not how you see it from your green colored glasses.

Because ask yourself this, when you think I'm downplaying when I stick to the facts. Doesn't that mean that you've overhyped him if you think that's the case from your perspective ?

Hawkins' didn't even flinch or looked worried for a second, to think that he was close to defeat is laughable.

Bro. Look at his response. He's not hiding his salt. Its so obvious hes raging inside. He still cant handle that Sanjis best feat was baking a cake that big mom loved while Zoro over here still making him look like a fodder. Zoro > Hawkins and its not close. Hawkins is slow and not a combat type. Hes a pussy type. Like the shitty cook.
And you're a worthless troll, zero rage. I just don't get my dick hard after seeing Zoro doing something after 2 years, stay objective. Look at you go trying to bash Sanji because you think that means something to me.

Last edited:

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bullshit I'm calling how it is, save the fanfare until he actually beats him. You're the one who would celebrate him slashing a logia in half only for the logia to casually respawn screaming: See ! He was in half technically he was beaten !!! If it only wasn't for that devil fruit. There is not a single grain of salt in my post as this is shaping up to be my favorite arc in OP so far.

It's just dickwads like you that somehow took from this chapter that Zoro was 'quite superior' to Hawkins while Hawkins was fine and Zoro is bleeding. Just call how it is and not how you see it from your green colored glasses.

Because ask yourself this, when you think I'm downplaying when I stick to the facts. Doesn't that mean that you've overhyped him if you think that's the case from your perspective ?

Hawkins' didn't even flinch or looked worried for a second, to think that he was close to defeat is laughable.

And you're a worthless troll, zero rage. I just don't get my dick hard after seeing Zoro doing something after 2 years, stay objective. Look at you go trying to bash Sanji because you think that means something to me.
See. Keep proving my point. You rage, rage and then more rage. I can feel the anger seething from your fat fingers into your posts.

Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just like I said, zoro is on another level compared to these bums. zoro doing what he did this chapter is just standard, not even breaking a sweat and we wont see the entire arsenal until the end of this arc. by the end of it all we're gonna see zoro with a new elite sword as well as MAJOR developments in his CoA.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See. Keep proving my point. You rage, rage and then more rage. I can feel the anger seething from your fat fingers into your posts.
Very original post, everyone who responds in a normal civilized matter has 'fat fingers' apparently while you're only capable of produce shit replies.

Let's take a stroll down memory lane.

[video=youtube;4WaDy3uTlXo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WaDy3uTlXo[/video]

So another day, another discussion. More fat fingers:

Its clear Riker has conceded. The bullshit coming out of his fat fingers is laughable at best.
But fat fingers, that's not something worth calling you a low life piece of shit human over. The next stuff is when this is your response when someone disagrees with you:

Crack is a helluva drug. Lay off, NIGGA.
This. Hashirama rapes them both. Edogawa and Rikudo Tobi are both mental. Nagato has barely less reserves than Hashirama?! LMFAOOOOOO you niggas need to take a break from the internet and go get some fresh air.
Riker, shut the **** up you inbred bitch.
Hey slop. Kaguya is an **** ***** and poorly written. She also blows cock like a champ. All of her hair is perfect for grabbing and railing her until she screams for more
Thats because Zoro is stronger than Doffy also. Come at me, you nonbinary chicken fag bobcat he-she who identifies as a he-she.
So what have we here, a nice collection of racial slurs, objectification of women a bit of homophobia on the side. Pretty impressive resume for someone who didn't even make 100 posts here yet.

Dude you're the lowest level of troll, I've seen guys like you come and go a million times. You burn out quick, because no one takes the bait. Saying that I'm raging while I'm able to bring across my thoughts calm and collected opposed to your stupid one-liners is flat out irony.

Let's see if this is enough to get you kicked from the site already. If not I bet this will work wonders for your reputation around here. People would really love to discuss something with you.

Paging Dr. Caliburn

Reactions: Rohan

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very original post, everyone who responds in a normal civilized matter has 'fat fingers' apparently while you're only capable of produce shit replies.

Let's take a stroll down memory lane.

[video=youtube;4WaDy3uTlXo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WaDy3uTlXo[/video]

So another day, another discussion. More fat fingers:

But fat fingers, that's not something worth calling you a low life piece of shit human over. The next stuff is when this is your response when someone disagrees with you:

So what have we here, a nice collection of racial slurs, objectification of women a bit of homophobia on the side. Pretty impressive resume for someone who didn't even make 100 posts here yet.

Dude you're the lowest level of troll, I've seen guys like you come and go a million times. You burn out quick, because no one takes the bait. Saying that I'm raging while I'm able to bring across my thoughts calm and collected opposed to your stupid one-liners is flat out irony.

Let's see if this is enough to get you kicked from the site already. If not I bet this will work wonders for your reputation around here. People would really love to discuss something with you.
Haha. I obviously struck a nerve. You went into my history to find things i dont care about. Gratz on proving my point once again.

you call yourself cool and collected and then try to draw attention towards me (like i care) to try to get me banned because I obviously make you rage. Haha you're silly, nigga.

P.S. youre still a shitty chef

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha. I obviously struck a nerve. You went into my history to find things i dont care about. Gratz on proving my point once again.

you call yourself cool and collected and then try to draw attention towards me (like i care) to try to get me banned because I obviously make you rage. Haha you're silly, nigga.

P.S. youre still a shitty chef
Maybe you don't care about your post history, but I bet other people might.

I can promise you, I'm not raging at all I can only enjoy seeing you crumble under a big dose of karma. I've seen people insult Sanji and chefs more times than I can count, because for some reason people think that is where they can really hurt me. I have to disappoint you. I like Sanji, but at the end of the day he is a fictional character. I'm also not a chef or a cook in real life, I'm also not black. So lot's of insults but none of them hit.

I try to get you out of here because other than Sanji, you are real. And if you're a grown and functioning adult, and this is the best you can do on a discussion forum, it's time you disappeared. You add nothing, you're only bashing other people, your troll attempts are weak . So this is the end of the line for you.

You've discredited yourself to the point no one wants to discuss anything with a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot even if you don't get kicked from the site or the section. So the only option you have left is to troll harder, but how long will that be fun if your mask is already off and nobody falls for it anymore.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest chapter was ok ish.
It's pretty obvious Zoro is one of the strongest Supernovas n Hawkins isn't the fighting type guy. He only cheats death by using his dolls. The arc do need some pace tho. We all need to see the elaborate Kaido's war plans which is gonna outshine MF arc not lil skirmishes.
So I will rate it as 3/5 -_-

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe you don't care about your post history, but I bet other people might.

I can promise you, I'm not raging at all I can only enjoy seeing you crumble under a big dose of karma. I've seen people insult Sanji and chefs more times than I can count, because for some reason people think that is where they can really hurt me. I have to disappoint you. I like Sanji, but at the end of the day he is a fictional character. I'm also not a chef or a cook in real life, I'm also not black. So lot's of insults but none of them hit.

I try to get you out of here because other than Sanji, you are real. And if you're a grown and functioning adult, and this is the best you can do on a discussion forum, it's time you disappeared. You add nothing, you're only bashing other people, your troll attempts are weak . So this is the end of the line for you.

You've discredited yourself to the point no one wants to discuss anything with a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot even if you don't get kicked from the site or the section. So the only option you have left is to troll harder, but how long will that be fun if your mask is already off and nobody falls for it anymore.
My care meter is non-existant.Try as hard as you want. Maybe you should become an admin yourself if you want me gone so badly. Im here to stay.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're the one who would celebrate him slashing a logia in half only for the logia to casually respawn screaming: See ! He was in half technically he was beaten !!! If it only wasn't for that devil fruit. There is not a single grain of salt in my post as this is shaping up to be my favorite arc in OP so far.
The last time Zoro cut a logia...said user did not "casually respawn" :bdpf:
You must be registered for see images

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last time Zoro cut a logia...said user did not "casually respawn" :bdpf:
You must be registered for see images
Yes, it was also not a coincidence that I brought that up because that was actually effective and this wasn't. That kind of proves my point. I like Zoro as much as the next guy, but just stop making more of this chapter than it actually is.

Do you believe that this chapter showed that Zoro was 'quite superior' to Hawkins based on this skirmish ?, that's all I want to know.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys Zoro technically "killed" Hawkins twice right? That means he is the first straw hat to kill a major character.
I really wouldn't interpret it like. Yes technically he killed him twice, only what's the point in saying you killed someone twice that has numerous extra lives? If you count Shabondy, Hawkins possibly already died between 10-20 times. So it feels quite underwhelming to use him to proclaim Zoro the first Strawhat to kill a major character.

Not to mention being able to avoid taking damage by using those straw effigies is a part of Hawkin's power. If you decapitate a logia user and he then reassembles his head and body again, you're not going to consider that as having you killed him and it's similar here.

Do you always have to write a full essay when responding? Can we have ONE day where you just double space and write 5 times less than usual? Or is that too much to ask for, good ma'am?
Only that's not an essay. Even if you combine all of that together, at best you get a moderate paragraph and that's already being generous here. Even high-schoolers write longer 'essays' than that. However I quoted four posts of four different people with 7, 8, 2 and 3 lines (rounded up) respectively and only the 2nd quote was from you. Everything else I wrote is not something you were obliged to read and especially the latter two were completely irrelevant to your case, so it comes down to that you're whining about having to have read 8 lines?

You also seem to forget that I originally explained it to you in around 1.5 lines, but you decided to be a complete uncomprehending pain about it and thus I elaborated a bit further on it. Considering you think an 8-lines essay is 5 times too long, well 8 divided by 5 is 1.6, which is pretty much the length of my OP...the one you were unable to comprehend and I had to explain further to you, remember?

Yeah some of my posts can be quite long, only this was not one of them and at least most of them have merit in them. Your posts however consist for 90% out of insulting people and/or bashing characters or other instances. With other words complete, useless garbage. This is also underlined by the fact that you didn't say anything about the contents of my post, but tried to get around it by dishing the length of it.

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, it was also not a coincidence that I brought that up because that was actually effective and this wasn't. That kind of proves my point. I like Zoro as much as the next guy, but just stop making more of this chapter than it actually is.

Do you believe that this chapter showed that Zoro was 'quite superior' to Hawkins based on this skirmish ?, that's all I want to know.
Not "quite" superior but superior indeed.
And don't bring up Zoro taking damage to those nails because he was protecting his captain and plot restricted Zoro from using full body haki.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really wouldn't interpret it like. Yes technically he killed him twice, only what's the point in saying you killed someone twice that has numerous extra lives? If you count Shabondy, Hawkins possibly already died between 10-20 times. So it feels quite underwhelming to use him to proclaim Zoro the first Strawhat to kill a major character.

Not to mention being able to avoid taking damage by using those straw effigies is a part of Hawkin's power. If you decapitate a logia user and he then reassembles his head and body again, you're not going to consider that as having you killed him and it's similar here.

Err mah gawd, what chaptur hev yuu bin reeding. You must hate Zoro or something. What a hater always the downplaying. SMFH

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank god, there is still some common sense left in this section.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not surprised that you are supporting Hawkins...his hair is blonde so...
No you fruitcake, of course it's you who doesn't understand it again. Even with the obvious sarcasm.

Just because I say something, doesn't make me anti this or pro that. The only thing I support is facts and realism. You're so thick that after all this time you still want to put people in boxes. It's not black and white, I'm motherfucking grey.

The fact that you send me a message when I changed my profile picture to Zoro saying that 'your not fooling anyone' is so telling. I'm not the Sanji guy, sure I like him but I don't have some kind of hidden agenda or narrative to get him on top of the list. Even at Whole Cake island when Brook had a moment to shine, sending me messages like "It's more like the year of Brook", what do you want from me, what the **** are you doing ? The past month in almost every VS thread unrelated to Sanji, you managed to go in and leave the exact same comment: "Raid suit Sanji would solo this guy".

This tells me one thing and one thing only, you're the one with the obsession, If the first thought in your tiny mind is to flip it and think oh no what do other people think about this, then I feel legitamity sorry for you. If Brook has a good chapter I love it, If Zoro cuts down a murderer with a Seppuku knife I fanboy over it. What I don't do is, that flying slash was big and it was from such a tiny knife. With three swords OMG !!! Zoro is yonkou level !!! quite superior !!!

So for once and for always, read your own fucking story and stop worrying so much what I or anyone thinks of it, and stick to what you see, Oda is a way better storyteller than you are, so don't try to flip the script.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
just like I said, zoro is on another level compared to these bums. zoro doing what he did this chapter is just standard, not even breaking a sweat and we wont see the entire arsenal until the end of this arc. by the end of it all we're gonna see zoro with a new elite sword as well as MAJOR developments in his CoA.
He did more than just sweat, he bled.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Only that's not an essay. Even if you combine all of that together, at best you get a moderate paragraph and that's already being generous here. Even high-schoolers write longer 'essays' than that. However I quoted four posts of four different people with 7, 8, 2 and 3 lines (rounded up) respectively and only the 2nd quote was from you. Everything else I wrote is not something you were obliged to read and especially the latter two were completely irrelevant to your case, so it comes down to that you're whining about having to have read 8 lines?

You also seem to forget that I originally explained it to you in around 1.5 lines, but you decided to be a complete uncomprehending pain about it and thus I elaborated a bit further on it. Considering you think an 8-lines essay is 5 times too long, well 8 divided by 5 is 1.6, which is pretty much the length of my OP...the one you were unable to comprehend and I had to explain further to you, remember?

Yeah some of my posts can be quite long, only this was not one of them and at least most of them have merit in them. Your posts however consist for 90% out of insulting people and/or bashing characters or other instances. With other words complete, useless garbage. This is also underlined by the fact that you didn't say anything about the contents of my post, but tried to get around it by dishing the length of it.
there is a difference, logias can be cut infinite amount of times and come back. For hawkins it is 10. so 20 or 30% of his life force was over in that fight.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is a difference, logias can be cut infinite amount of times and come back. For hawkins it is 10. so 20 or 30% of his life force was over in that fight.
His maximum isn't ten, it's how ever many dolls he brought with him and how many crew mates he has. If he wanted to he could make 50 dolls until Oda puts a limit on amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.