5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Webtoon] Noblesse General Discussion Thread

Chapter is out:

" Frankenstein I will allow you to unseal the seal..."

I wonder which 4 people are going to be fed to his GF. I love this little ritual of formal permission and Muzaka's expression at Franki's comment.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh boy, the quality of art did come a long way since the beginning :)

I actually wondered whether there would be a thread! I am curious how will Frankie fare about four mighty warriors, as they should be slightly below Lunark I guess? Some more, some less. However, I would be worried that he aims to defile their whole existence..

You must be registered for see images

Because this is one hell of a rape face.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh boy, the quality of art did come a long way since the beginning :)

I actually wondered whether there would be a thread! I am curious how will Frankie fare about four mighty warriors, as they should be slightly below Lunark I guess? Some more, some less. However, I would be worried that he aims to defile their whole existence..

You must be registered for see images

Because this is one hell of a rape face.
I wondered but then skipped a separate thread because people don't comment much unless something big is happening. Recent chapters rather focused on moral dilemma of Kentas.

heh Muzaka's expression at Frankenstein's reply was telling. And yes it would be really interesting to see how powerful he is against werewolves and how Lunark herself performs with the one she comes across.

I like Lunark so I hope it's a good fight and something that can tell us where she stands in comparison to Kentas. She is definitely has been more practical and more in touch with what was going on around her. She also managed to find Muzaka faster instead of blindly wondering in a city. Her keeping that particular info about him being alive and with the Noblesse was interesting. But I suspect she will get those female opponents that were asking her to give in earlier and with that it will remain unclear where she stands when it comes to Frankenstien. Probably not that good as promised early in the series.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a reason why you dont speak directly to Lord Raizel without his permission, that werewolf just learned "why". Punishment in other world awaits those who insults his greatness.
True that but unless there is another life energy sword to spare I hope Lunark takes care of the situation herself.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KitKat;[URL="tel:20955780" said:
20955780[/URL]]True that but unless there is another life energy sword to spare I hope Lunark takes care of the situation herself.
Lord Raizel's current condition is not something I would worry about, the enemy that blocks his path is doomed for good

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord Muzaka is finally teaching these "warriors" what power is all about, and that was just the warm-up
That guy endangered Rai twice- although Rai probably could have killed him if he wasn't only trying to restrict him and come back to his senses and got more tired because he was holding back. He better find something to help Rai instead of fighting him again.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That guy endangered Rai twice- although Rai probably could have killed him if he wasn't only trying to restrict him and come back to his senses and got more tired because he was holding back. He better find something to help Rai instead of fighting him again.
We have yet to see how Lord Raizel will punish a former noble for disloyal behavior and these disgraceful experiments, but Lord Raizel would certainly have destroyed Muzaka if he was less inclined to save Muzaka's sanity.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New chapter is up:

Rasengan !!!

We have yet to see how Lord Raizel will punish a former noble for disloyal behavior and these disgraceful experiments, but Lord Raizel would certainly have destroyed Muzaka if he was less inclined to save Muzaka's sanity.
Spoiler:
Muzaka seems to have some side affects of his fight with Rai too.

Last edited:

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These despicable werewolfs have not a single clue who is Lord Raizel, those tag bombs would not have detonated if they knew. Now they have to confront the wrath of the Lord herself!!!! Better brace themselves for their doom.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think too that Raizel fighted Muzaka to help him as friend. Looks like Muzaka understood this.
New chapter is up.

If Ragnarok could restore Rai's powers, Roctis soul weapon should be too. Rai needs to absorb that as soon as his crazy daughter comes near by.
Usig Ragnarok like this is not the best thing to do. There should be another way. The fights are so intense that i am waiting the new chapter like i used to wait for Naruto years ago..

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think too that Raizel fighted Muzaka to help him as friend. Looks like Muzaka understood this.

Usig Ragnarok like this is not the best thing to do. There should be another way. The fights are so intense that i am waiting the new chapter like i used to wait for Naruto years ago..
the climax of the battle is nearing....let's find out shall we?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I wasn't talking about remaining Ragnarok but Roctis'/Ignes' whip soul weapon. It's a waste to let it go.

the climax of the battle is nearing....let's find out shall we?

Muzaka doesn't know that his "daughter" ( adopted or real) was killed by werewolves themselves. That they asked their minion humans to attack her to set a trap for him and Rai. So it should come out at some point.

New chapter is up:

and buy buy Maduke's castle for destroying Rai's.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh looks like the werewolves doesn't realize their position in the pecking order, they will face the most severe punishment for their ignorance .

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did....Lord Raizel just got surprised??? This won't last much longer.
I suppose Rai felt Frankenstein was going to go berserk.

What kind of seal it was that Rai had put on his butler and would give him permission to break it time to time. Just a general prohibition against using Dark spear or he actually did something to restrict it in someway? I don't remember if they explained that.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose Rai felt Frankenstein was going to go berserk.

What kind of seal it was that Rai had put on his butler and would give him permission to break it time to time. Just a general prohibition against using Dark spear or he actually did something to restrict it in someway? I don't remember if they explained that.
I assume he felt Frankensteins power fade since he is after all connected in a telepathic union. But that reaction was something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.