Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, Noblesse is in form atm.
I have started liking some characters already. Damn you, Ryu, never thought you will be that much strong.xD
Can't wait for Rozaria to display her abilities.
Comment of the day:
DAMMMIT!!!! ALL THIS TENSION ARE KILLING ME!! CAN WE JUST SEND GOKU OR JOHN CENA FIGHT FOR LUKEDONIA!?!?!
Lol I didn't see this earlier!

Wow, I think that squeezing of the sand must have been the manliest thing we have seen Rai do in quite a while.

And Kaye's soul weapon has the form of a tiger, how fitting! He went all DBZ on him, even though I am not a DBZ fan I liked the fight.

Some old Noblesse moments too btw, people acting strange in front of Rai while he casually sips his tea lel.
Just when I thought i was recovering from Rajak's death.. T_T That sand brought it all back..

It will be nice if he doesn't need help from the OP duo. Nice to wee how werewolves or all idealistic as long as they think they will win. The moment they are losing it's 3 against 1!

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I guess Rozaria is the mage among the clan leaders. Maybe she could take Gradeus 1v1 but the evil grandpa won't allow that.

Seriously I can't wait for Rai to erase his existence.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I guess Rozaria is the mage among the clan leaders. Maybe she could take Gradeus 1v1 but the evil grandpa won't allow that.

Seriously I can't wait for Rai to erase his existence.
Rozaria is amazing to fight in those heels! I can manage to walk but I wouldn't dare running in them let alone jumping and dodging! Evil grandpa and his daughter... I wonder what she is thinking and how much a of a fool Nobles were to let her stay..

On another note Rei and Franki are taking their time.. aren't they?

Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just when I thought Rozaria would get away without getting hurt... :'( The b!tch appears.
Seeing those 2 on the starting page got my hopes up... but they're still running... Ugh.
I can still somewhat understand that Rai and Franky were tooo far away and it takes some time to get there, but what the actual hell is Raskreia doing? All she has to do is walk out of her mansion and help the poor family leaders.... But I guess, the authors are trying to raise the tension to the highest in the series' history by keeping the strongest characters out of the battlefield for as long as possible...

Fingers crossed for the saviours appearing next week.

Last edited:

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poor Rosaria though. She gets glasses in one panel and looses them in another. She looks cute with glasses btw, should retain them.xD
Anyways, Lukedonia leaders are too weak and are too much dependent on Rai and Frankie.
Comment of the day: I swear frank and rai are soooo slow it makes internet explorer look like usain bolt

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Rozaria's attack connected Gradeous is
☐ Not rekt
Rekt
☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt
It should... It's going to be too disappointing if she is unable to do any damage despite that big a blow under circumstances..when you are surrounded by so many enemies then chances of you getting a hit on at least one of them should be higher... :devil:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It should... It's going to be too disappointing if she is unable to do any damage despite that big a blow under circumstances..when you are surrounded by so many enemies then chances of you getting a hit on at least one of them should be higher... :devil:
Right, it is about time the clan leaders accomplished at least something by themselves. Granted, Raskreia will make sort work of those 3 but still, so much awesomeness for nothing would be silly.

Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And here I thought Edian visited Rai's mansion solely because of the nostalgia... :|
Kudos to Raskreia for being a badass she is. The wretched grandpa's tricks are getting really annoying. "Blood Mist"? Please...
Hopefully the duo makes an appearance on the battlefield next week.

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And here I thought Edian visited Rai's mansion solely because of the nostalgia... :|
Kudos to Raskreia for being a badass she is. The wretched grandpa's tricks are getting really annoying. "Blood Mist"? Please...
Hopefully the duo makes an appearance on the battlefield next week.
Just wait for it man, once cornered the grandpa will go all out Naruto-mode and unleash Blood Fart and wipe them all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.