Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I suppose brain washes is a better term but - she heard what Meduke said and still didn't seem to comprehend the situation. That makes me wonder about her remaining mental capacities.

Let's hope Muzaka finally learns to appreciate what Rai was going through when he was fighting him crazily.
Remember Muzaka when he woke up, he had a bad mood and just a KO from Rai was enough to stop him. I think he already understood alot and when he will understand that his daughter's death and his fight with Raizel are both consequences of Maduke's plot, it will become interesting.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember Muzaka when he woke up, he had a bad mood and just a KO from Rai was enough to stop him. I think he already understood alot and when he will understand that his daughter's death and his fight with Raizel are both consequences of Maduke's plot, it will become interesting.
Certainly, Muzaka will finally go full on rampage as he promised. M21 has a nice set of soulmates i can see.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Certainly, Muzaka will finally go full on rampage as he promised. M21 has a nice set of soulmates i can see.
It took some time to finally see Muzaka like this.
All the nobles except Rozaria, few super enhanced werewolves and Rai with his knights and in the middle the fight Garda vs Muzaka becoming a fight machine. That's a scene I look forward to see.

Since the battle drawings are looking better the manhwa is still very good but something is missing, the funny parts and the presence of normal people. I hope this arc will finish soon and the authors will insert some humour in the manhwa.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The today moment of truth - i looked forward to it since the beggining of the arc. I refuse to have any expectations atm to not be dissapointed if the authors will screw up the plot. I'm glad that it is weekly but it had such a slow developement...

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are some good moments here and there but writer seems to be out of ideas- or werewolves are the stupidest of the lot.... it's been kind of repetitive..
This has been a weak arc indeed and I hope we are moving towards the last arc. Latest chapters brings hope to that since all the big players have gathered.

On the flip side, this arc had more Frankenstein and my OTP is closer than ever to realization so I don't complain that much! :p

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has been a weak arc indeed and I hope we are moving towards the last arc. Latest chapters brings hope to that since all the big players have gathered.

On the flip side, this arc had more Frankenstein and my OTP is closer than ever to realization so I don't complain that much! :p
But, but.. poor M21 was forced to shut up. :p Yeah we can count that among good moments.

Among not so good: The way power ups are set up -I can't complain much as that modus operandi was established since the early arcs -originating from the single source. But I wished that had better dialogues and flow at least.

Crombell arrived -the only person who has been constantly successful even in most disastrous situation. And not even on radar of Frankenstein despite all his intelligence. No one question Muzaka what he is up to and why he is taking Garda to Crombell giving him a second test subject.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But, but.. poor M21 was forced to shut up. :p Yeah we can count that among good moments.

Among not so good: The way power ups are set up -I can't complain much as that modus operandi was established since the early arcs -originating from the single source. But I wished that had better dialogues and flow at least.

Crombell arrived -the only person who has been constantly successful even in most disastrous situation. And not even on radar of Frankenstein despite all his intelligence. No one question Muzaka what he is up to and why he is taking Garda to Crombell giving him a second test subject.
She blushed! :p Also, Raskreia x Rai basically canon.

I am just already sick of bloodstone. It had become like sharingan, everyone has it now like marshmallows.

I still don't get what happened between Crombell and Muzaka I mean...Muzaka acts on his own volition now so what did Crombell even gain? Take down the 2nd elder I guess but...eh.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She blushed! :p Also, Raskreia x Rai basically canon.

I am just already sick of bloodstone. It had become like sharingan, everyone has it now like marshmallows.

I still don't get what happened between Crombell and Muzaka I mean...Muzaka acts on his own volition now so what did Crombell even gain? Take down the 2nd elder I guess but...eh.
Let's be prepared for more sharingans for Crombell recognized the stone and thus may have one in his possession or get one.

Crombell has a willing test subject at his hand. So more data and information about older stuff Union didn't share with him. A connection with Rai. Plus, he will swoop in to gather information from werewolf lab too- that's what he seem to be doing anyway. Good guys not caring while he is collecting researches by others. That's what I can think of.

Last edited:

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's be prepared for more sharingans for Crombell recognized the stone and thus may have one in his possession or get one.

Crombell has a willing test subject at his hand. So more data and information about older stuff Union didn't share with him. A connection with Rai. Plus, he will swoop in to gather information from werewolf lab too- that's what he seem to be doing anyway. Good guys not caring while he is collecting researches by others. That's what I can think of.
The fact that you said sharingans way before the the newest chapter is so funny to me, the way they defeated Maduka was some Mangekyō Sharingan bulls... haha

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that you said sharingans way before the the newest chapter is so funny to me, the way they defeated Maduka was some Mangekyō Sharingan bulls... haha
:D I was referring to the Blood Stone which were supposed to be rare but everyone boss villain seems to have his hands on some of them. Rai used that tech on that hybrid creature earlier.

A werewolf with horns is unsightly. 'Glad he died.

Frankenstein not feeling hospitable enough..

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will Muzaka survive this time?

Raw chapters :
There is a good chance to see his smile again. The interesting news is that Crombell figured out the power source of werewolves. And maybe nobles too...
I'm looking forward to the encounter of Crombell with Frankenstein

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a good chance to see his smile again. The interesting news is that Crombell figured out the power source of werewolves. And maybe nobles too...
I'm looking forward to the encounter of Crombell with Frankenstein
Yea, it seems so. Let's see if Rai and team may face each other. Otherwise one of them will be getting their hands on Muzaka before the other party reaches. (annoying and repetitive if it's Union). It would be good to know Crombell's own level sometime- he used powers very similar to Frankenstein but somehow it hasn't come up since.

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One year passed and now we are in the middle of the Franky - Crombel fight while Rai with Muzaka's help destroyed all the sattelites and the kids figuring out Rai's true nature... the last chapter was really good except the eternal blood stone now in Crombel's posession.
Looks like this is the final arc.

Reactions: Avani
Status
Not open for further replies.