Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is out.

Spoiler:

Great chapter

Yea, you got it right.
Wow, that was indeed a close-call allright. Lord Raizel has always been there to awake frankenstein from that hellish nightmare, but now it appears that Frankenstein has to finish the job by himself....which also means that he has little energy left to restrain his lover.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter:

Count on Frankenstein to test patience of his opponents. Lucky that Muzaka is more sane of the lot... And probably helped him cool down for now even if unintentionally..

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter:

Count on Frankenstein to test patience of his opponents. Lucky that Muzaka is more sane of the lot... And probably helped him cool down for now even if unintentionally..
I doubt Frankenstein is in the right condition to test patience, if he mentions Lord Muzaka's daughter just a slight bit then things might get ugly.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Lord Muzaka just arrive at the main scene in good condition? I must say he is quicker than i assumed him to be. And THAT foolish werewolf just had to commit suicide by approaching the Lord, he was a meaningless existence to begin with.

"I always end showing up unintentionally at the end of the fight" - Lord Muzaka.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Lord Muzaka just arrive at the main scene in good condition? I must say he is quicker than i assumed him to be. And THAT foolish werewolf just had to commit suicide by approaching the Lord, he was a meaningless existence to begin with.

"I always end showing up unintentionally at the end of the fight" - Lord Muzaka.
Hmm..For one Muzaka knows his ways for sure... Still, I didn't expect to see him here yet. It seems like Muzaka just left Frankenstein without much further ado ignoring his atrocious behaviour. Priorities..

Rai is furthest in or should be- Lord asked him to go ahead while she decided to fight on that spot. So if Muzaka returned back from Frankenstein's spot, this fight should be somewhere in between. No map about directions >_>

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm..For one Muzaka knows his ways for sure... Still, I didn't expect to see him here yet. It seems like Muzaka just left Frankenstein without much further ado ignoring his atrocious behaviour. Priorities..

Rai is furthest in or should be- Lord asked him to go ahead while she decided to fight on that spot. So if Muzaka returned back from Frankenstein's spot, this fight should be somewhere in between. No map about directions >_>
Lord Muzaka is sure to be experienced with aggressive temptation's. There are few who can handle that Devil in disguise, aka Frankenstein. I wonder how far Lord Raizel has gone, is he directionally challenged again???

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord Muzaka is sure to be experienced with aggressive temptation's. There are few who can handle that Devil in disguise, aka Frankenstein. I wonder how far Lord Raizel has gone, is he directionally challenged again???
The fact that he was able to handle Frankenstein's tantrum with a hmph and just leave makes him charming. But I still hope he realizes he wronged Rai too and that it wasn't just a clash of opinions but a conspiracy that made him fight Rai. And does NOT start some other crap to endanger Rai. I don't think anyone told him that Rai almost died twice in trying to calm him.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that he was able to handle Frankenstein's tantrum with a hmph and just leave makes him charming. But I still hope he realizes he wronged Rai too and that it wasn't just a clash of opinions but a conspiracy that made him fight Rai. And does NOT start some other crap to endanger Rai. I don't think anyone told him that Rai almost died twice in trying to calm him.
I find it odd that he hasnt reached the target yet, judging by how impressive his speed is.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol But she probably have enhanced her powers as best as she could- she was directly involved in the experiments herself along with old Tradio.
Apparently her flawed experiment is fighting for her instead...dont tell me you saw here as a challenge for Lord Raizel? If she invoked the slightest of killing intention to Raizel then she would be no more.

So what's currently endangering Lord Raizel is not his opponent, but his waning life force.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rai is using half of his power on the blue monster who is brainless and is using just brute force. She misunderstood the Rai's bleeding so she said his body is unable to fight her and her toy. I like Rai's expression in the last pannel- i bet she will have a surprise, if not from Rai, from the Lord who will help him.
The chapter was very interesting showing the meaning of Rai's new friends for him.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently her flawed experiment is fighting for her instead...dont tell me you saw here as a challenge for Lord Raizel? If she invoked the slightest of killing intention to Raizel then she would be no more.

So what's currently endangering Lord Raizel is not his opponent, but his waning life force.
I'm aware but the result would be the same if he continues so..

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm... He cannot die yet at least because 1- Ines should be punished, Titan is a inferior being, the two cannot win in this battle against the main character, 2 - Rai has to fight the 1st elder, still unknown, who should be the first villain, 3 - is pointless for the plot to put him into eternal sleep now, but it is a good developement the revival of his character and a second chance to change his own destiny. Not the least, he dont know how to eat a banana yet...

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It bugs me that Lord Raizel's condition is not improving, but that Frankenstein sure knows how to bring humility to a noble . He has become addicted it seems :lol

Now Lord Muzuka faces a oddly and bizarre threat, have the werewolves been dublicating the ability of Frankensteins dark spear? Lmao.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It bugs me that Lord Raizel's condition is not improving, but that Frankenstein sure knows how to bring humility to a noble . He has become addicted it seems :lol

Now Lord Muzuka faces a oddly and bizarre threat, have the werewolves been dublicating the ability of Frankensteins dark spear? Lmao.
Muzaka needs to get a grip and come to the term with the fact that Garda he knew maybe dead and just a puppet now.

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muzaka's fight with Garda is full of mistakes because he doesn't want to hurt her. I don't think she is a puppet but she is brainwashed - maybe she wakes up from this state until the end of the battle but i think Muzaka can't do this.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muzaka's fight with Garda is full of mistakes because he doesn't want to hurt her. I don't think she is a puppet but she is brainwashed - maybe she wakes up from this state until the end of the battle but i think Muzaka can't do this.
Yea I suppose brainwashed is a better term but - she heard what Meduke said and still didn't seem to comprehend the situation. That makes me wonder about her remaining mental capacities.

Let's hope Muzaka finally learns to appreciate what Rai was going through when he was fighting him crazily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.