Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder...this Manhwa was given a japanese OVA sometime ago. But will there be a "true" anime adapation in the future?
We don't know that yet, but the Manhwa being recognized by one of the most prominent Japanese animation studios already is a huge step towards the creation of an actual anime series sometime in the future.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's fun! A lot better than I expected. It updates every day which is nice too.

1 minute silence for your phone U_U
Finally downloaded the app just for that. ( Those cunning Naver people...) And I see it ties up with the current series..I am guessing it's the same crystal and that vampire was probably made by the person who just destroyed Rai's mansion...

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth in its greatest form , the NOBLESSE! Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, i thank you from the deepest part of my soul.

Soon enough its very likely the Manhawa will receive its long-waited anime adapation, knowing that the two previous Ova's have already introduced the greatness called Noblesse.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth in its greatest form , the NOBLESSE! Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, i thank you from the deepest part of my soul.

Soon enough its very likely the Manhawa will receive its long-waited anime adapation, knowing that the two previous Ova's have already introduced the greatness called Noblesse.
Second OVA is out?

Why would that be wierd? He just never mentioned him since he is a keeper of secrets.
He never mentions anything at all so it works but yea it was interesting new addition. So far we didn't even know if he had a family or just existed since the beginning.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, not weird. I am kind of surprised. I never thought that Noblesse can have family tree and stuff. I was just expecting, once upon a time there was a mighty noblesse and blah blah.
You didnt expect it? Funny.

Lord Raizel is a 5000+ years being whom fought for the protection of Humans and most of all for the Nobles. It wouldn't be wrong stating that he protected many Lord's of the Nobles. And as the use of his own power shortens the life span , its an matter of impossiblity to imagine His Golden Age.

Second OVA is out?
1. Noblesse:The beginning of Destruction, 2. Noblesse : Awakening. A third* Ova should be around the corner.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didnt expect it? Funny.

Lord Raizel is a 5000+ years being whom fought for the protection of Humans and most of all for the Nobles. It wouldn't be wrong stating that he protected many Lord's of the Nobles. And as the use of his own power shortens the life span , its an matter of impossiblity to imagine His Golden Age.

1. Noblesse:The beginning of Destruction, 2. Noblesse : Awakening. A third* Ova should be around the corner.
Ah thanks. Found it.
[video=youtube;rzbsliC1H3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCbMVGJ7wdM[/video]

Rather short... ATM I didn't find more detailed one if it exists..

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I 'll be honest, I didn't see that coming o.o
It did occur to me that this can be used when Muzaka said that. But not in this way. I wonder if the converse is also true and Rai can use Frankenstein's power and will at some point... But he has even more pride I guess.

Currently on my mind:

Is the first elder going to be Rai's big brother?

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It did occur to me that this can be used when Muzaka said that. But not in this way. I wonder if the converse is also true and Rai can use Frankenstein's power and will at some point... But he has even more pride I guess.

Currently on my mind:

I actually meant I wouldn't predict Edian jumping to save Rai but yeah I didn't see a second spear coming either :p

Hmm possible, possible. Would be kinda lame because his brother is lame because he looks the same as Rai U_U

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Currently on my mind:

Why would Lord Raizel use Frankenstiens power? That seems way too illogical.

Lord Raizel as the Noblesse himself is without doubt determined to completely destroy Ragus. And for some reasons he seems to be holding back...

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually meant I wouldn't predict Edian jumping to save Rai but yeah I didn't see a second spear coming either :p

Hmm possible, possible. Would be kinda lame because his brother is lame because he looks the same as Rai U_U
They are brothers, thus it's normal for their appearance to be alike.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though it is available in kissanime as far i know.
Thank you! I was still looking for a YT video that I can link here like this:

lol Maybe he changed his appearance with enhancements. He may even have an actual soul weapon. ( one can imagine till writer decides to crush the hopes.) Or maybe it was Frankenstein's seat and is empty till date. U_U :p It's just that it has been a mystery for so long that makes me wonder if the person is connected with Rei in some way.

Why would Lord Raizel use Frankenstiens power? That seems way too illogical.

Lord Raizel as the Noblesse himself is without doubt determined to completely destroy Ragus. And for some reasons he seems to be holding back...
I was considering a possibility since I cannot remember if other nobles who made a contract with humans could do it or not. Why and how it can be used in the plot or shouldn't be is another story.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved the art this week and the lord. After this week's chapter i have been thinking when did Rai start to stay in his house only. Was there a time when he was more outgoing?

*mewantsmorebackstory*

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved the art this week and the lord. After this week's chapter i have been thinking when did Rai start to stay in his house only. Was there a time when he was more outgoing?

*mewantsmorebackstory*
Did you see that smile of Lord Raizel sama at the end? It's a blessing!

Status
Not open for further replies.