40⚔️
Link to Fight:
https://animebase.me/threads/tenjin’s-cathedral-128-nana-vs-hei.766720/

Link to VM Conversation:
https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7518129/

Issue:
Insufficient counter

Your Reasoning of the Issue:
I believe that since Serpent hasnt had the bio for a month yet, activating the rinnegan takes up a timeframe move slot.

I have initiated combat with my technique, punching forward a chakra dragon towards him. Currently he is looking at Tazuma with his Byakugan. Although the Byakugan has nearly 360* he is currently looking in another landmark
"He remains high in the sky, above the clouds and would look on throughout the lands via his Byakugan, seeing his destination of Tazuma far off in the distance. He can see others, moving about in near by lands as well. A few ninja resided within Tazuma for the moment, but perhaps that will change as more shinobi move in. Hei will remain and gather his strength. Watching closely as events unfold. "

As my dragon moves towards him, he activates his Rinnegan and tried to use a portal move. I believe that much like Madara's Rinnegan, evolving it unless having the bio for a month takes a move and timeslot. Thus him being hit with the Dragon.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight:
https://animebase.me/threads/tenjin’s-cathedral-128-nana-vs-hei.766720/

Link to VM Conversation:
https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7518129/

Issue:
Insufficient counter

I believe that since Serpent hasnt had the bio for a month yet, activating the rinnegan takes up a timeframe move slot.

I have initiated combat with my technique, punching forward a chakra dragon towards him. Currently he is looking at Tazuma with his Byakugan. Although the Byakugan has nearly 360* he is currently looking in another landmark
"He remains high in the sky, above the clouds and would look on throughout the lands via his Byakugan, seeing his destination of Tazuma far off in the distance. He can see others, moving about in near by lands as well. A few ninja resided within Tazuma for the moment, but perhaps that will change as more shinobi move in. Hei will remain and gather his strength. Watching closely as events unfold. "

As my dragon moves towards him, he activates his Rinnegan and tried to use a portal move. I believe that much like Madara's Rinnegan, evolving it unless having the bio for a month takes a move and timeslot. Thus him being hit with the Dragon.
Your Reasoning of the Issue: I see the shinobi in tazuma and the ones moving about in the near by landmarks. I expect the shinobi to be making their way to tazuma, watching closely as events unfold. I believe it is clear that I am keeping track of the movements of the nearby shinobi and suspect they are making their way to tazuma, I.E watching the events unfold.

As for the time-frame. He begins uncoiling his dragon and I activate the Rinnegan. Then as the dragon has to travel the mid-ranged distance to reach me. And he would have to travel the mid-range to the ground, I would use my Space-time technique. I don't see the issue with the timeframe. He seems to be under the impression that because Rinnegan counts as a jutsu slot, that I cannot use anything else while his dragon is traveling at me. But that simply isn't the case. If I had lightning armor and then used another technique to evade that wouldn't be a breach in timeframe. However, according to his argument. After activating the lightning armor I would need to wait to use another technique until after the dragon hits me. As if the time it takes to activate a lightning armor, or in this case a Rinnegan would mean his dragon would somehow travel a mid-ranged distance. That simply isn't the case. The Rinnegan would activate as he releases his attack, then as the attack would be traveling. I would have time to evade/counter. He is basically saying that because my Rinnegan isn't a passive activation. That in the time it takes me to activate it, I would be hit by the dragon and not have any time to do anything else. As if it somehow takes the Rinnegan longer to activate because it isn't a passive activation. It not being passive simply means that it takes a jutsu slot and thus hinders the amount of techniques I can use in the turn I activate it.

Also, here is the link to where I said I see the ninja moving about in nearby lands, the 2 in tazuma. That I suspect the other ninja to be moving to tazuma and that I watch as the events unfold

Link: https://animebase.me/threads/tenjin’s-cathedral-128.756141/#post-21892794

And here is the link to me activating Byakugan for reference:

Link: https://animebase.me/threads/dainashi-175.756190/page-2#post-21892686

Also, just an FYI. they never said they where attacking from behind.

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight: Hei and Hotsuma vs Tsuki and Hakumen
Link to VM Conversation: Serpent and Teno's VM's
Issue: Spacial Magic misuse | Water technique misunderstanding | Failure to evade earth technique.

Spacial Magic misuse: I believe his technique works on two people, as the technique itself says "The user focuses chakra into the space on either side of two entities in an arching fashion. On one side of the entity, space begins to rapidly unfold while on the opposite side the space begins to fold in on itself. This forces the entity to quickly progress towards the location of the second entity while the second entity is pushed away from the first. This technique essentially allows two entities to rotate into different spaces by unfolding and folding space simultaneously swapping positions relative to each other." It's clear imo that this technique is designed to work on two entities. However in Teno's move. He is trying to use it on five entities in his move. (Him, his teammate, his summon, myself and my teammate) This leads me to believe his is trying to over extend the technique and will cause it to fail. The technique also folds space and isn't a true movement, so if he was able to move everyone in the area, would the water box also be 'moved" as the space around them folds?
Kūkan Mahō:Shifuto | Spatial Magic: Shift
Spoiler
Type: Supplamentary | Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is designed to apply the Concentration Gradient and Distance Gradient simultaneously. The user focuses chakra into the space on either side of two entities in an arching fashion. On one side of the entity, space begins to rapidly unfold while on the opposite side the space begins to fold in on itself. This forces the entity to quickly progress towards the location of the second entity while the second entity is pushed away from the first. This technique essentially allows two entities to rotate into different spaces by unfolding and folding space simultaneously swapping positions relative to each other. The direction of these arcs are completely dependent on the user as they can choose to either put these arcs on the left and ride side of this entity, above and below the entity, diagonal to them, etc. This can be used to completely rotate the orientation of a room, or the orientation of two techniques. Due to these predetermined arcs, the movement is always in a semi circle for both entities but the summed of movement of space would be a circle (To visualize this movement, pick two end points of a circle directly opposite of each other and rotate the circle.) Despite being extremely fast, this technique is not instant as the revolution occurs at 2 times the users' speed for Generals and higher. Seconds can perform this technique at 1.5x their speed and lower members execute this technique at their base speed.
Note: The displacement causes no lasting harm to objects used on.
Note: Can be used up to 4 times per battle with a two turn cool down in between usages.
Note: No Spatial Magic above A rank can be used in the same turn
Water technique misunderstanding: In his move, he is also trying to state that by using the above technique. He will be able to move outside of my water box before it causes him damage. I don't agree, as the box is forbidden rank and designed to trap a target within. I don't think he could simply move out of the box. He says it's just water, but he also acknowledged in his move that it had already formed into the cube. At this point, it wouldn't just be water forming form my specialty but be the technique itself since it's already a box designed to trap a target within.
(Suiton: Kujiku Kou) Water Release: Imploding Box of Might
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will make a quick sequence of four handseals causing water to rise around a target in the form of a box. The size of the box is dependent on the size of the target. Larger boxes, like ones to trap a summon are rather slow to form, while smaller boxes like ones to trap a normal sized human can be near instantaneous. The user will then form a handseal causing the water implode in upon itself with massive crushing force causing damage to whatever is trapped within.
Note:
-Can only be used twice per battle, with a two turn cool down between use
-Requires a Water Source
-Can only be taught by Serpent
Failure to evade earth technique: Lastly, nothing in his move would prevent the usage of the earth technique we used, this means that, according to the Timeframe Update [LINK], the sequence of events would play as fallows.

"Darkness / Water Box > Spacial Movement / Rain > Rock Bullets / Sensitivity.

Nothing would be preventing the release of the rock bullets after he uses spacial technique.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight: Hei and Hotsuma vs Tsuki and Hakumen
Link to VM Conversation: Serpent and Teno's VM's
Issue: Spacial Magic misuse | Water technique misunderstanding | Failure to evade earth technique.

Spacial Magic misuse: I believe his technique works on two people, as the technique itself says "The user focuses chakra into the space on either side of two entities in an arching fashion. On one side of the entity, space begins to rapidly unfold while on the opposite side the space begins to fold in on itself. This forces the entity to quickly progress towards the location of the second entity while the second entity is pushed away from the first. This technique essentially allows two entities to rotate into different spaces by unfolding and folding space simultaneously swapping positions relative to each other." It's clear imo that this technique is designed to work on two entities. However in Teno's move. He is trying to use it on five entities in his move. (Him, his teammate, his summon, myself and my teammate) This leads me to believe his is trying to over extend the technique and will cause it to fail.
Kūkan Mahō:Shifuto | Spatial Magic: Shift
Spoiler
Type: Supplamentary | Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is designed to apply the Concentration Gradient and Distance Gradient simultaneously. The user focuses chakra into the space on either side of two entities in an arching fashion. On one side of the entity, space begins to rapidly unfold while on the opposite side the space begins to fold in on itself. This forces the entity to quickly progress towards the location of the second entity while the second entity is pushed away from the first. This technique essentially allows two entities to rotate into different spaces by unfolding and folding space simultaneously swapping positions relative to each other. The direction of these arcs are completely dependent on the user as they can choose to either put these arcs on the left and ride side of this entity, above and below the entity, diagonal to them, etc. This can be used to completely rotate the orientation of a room, or the orientation of two techniques. Due to these predetermined arcs, the movement is always in a semi circle for both entities but the summed of movement of space would be a circle (To visualize this movement, pick two end points of a circle directly opposite of each other and rotate the circle.) Despite being extremely fast, this technique is not instant as the revolution occurs at 2 times the users' speed for Generals and higher. Seconds can perform this technique at 1.5x their speed and lower members execute this technique at their base speed.
Note: The displacement causes no lasting harm to objects used on.
Note: Can be used up to 4 times per battle with a two turn cool down in between usages.
Note: No Spatial Magic above A rank can be used in the same turn
Water technique misunderstanding: In his move, he is also trying to state that by using the above technique. He will be able to move outside of my water box before it causes him damage. I don't agree, as the box is forbidden rank and designed to trap a target within. I don't think he could simply move out of the box. He says it's just water, but he also acknowledged in his move that it had already formed into the cube. At this point, it wouldn't just be water forming form my specialty but be the technique itself since it's already a box designed to trap a target within.
(Suiton: Kujiku Kou) Water Release: Imploding Box of Might
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will make a quick sequence of four handseals causing water to rise around a target in the form of a box. The size of the box is dependent on the size of the target. Larger boxes, like ones to trap a summon are rather slow to form, while smaller boxes like ones to trap a normal sized human can be near instantaneous. The user will then form a handseal causing the water implode in upon itself with massive crushing force causing damage to whatever is trapped within.
Note:
-Can only be used twice per battle, with a two turn cool down between use
-Requires a Water Source
-Can only be taught by Serpent
Failure to evade earth technique: Lastly, nothing in his move would prevent the usage of the earth technique we used, this means that, according to the Timeframe Update [LINK], the sequence of events would play as fallows.

"Darkness / Water Box > Spacial Movement / Rain > Rock Bullets / Sensitivity.
Instead of quotting and wanting to one shot. Try and enjoy the rp.

My technique also says move the sides around two entities. If my partners are around me and urs around you, I can push the space around such.

Your water technique implosion is forbidden rank. Not the creation. When the water was created, it does no damage. So the end result of the water is forbidden rank. The water isn’t heavier.

Lastly if this move goes they then obviously it Interpupts the earth bullet. Nuff said

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/posts/21915508/
Link to VM Conversation:https://animebase.me/members/lgeezy.8611/#profile-post-comment-7151
Issue: Genjutsu
Your Reasoning of the Issue: Well most of it is in the VMs. But a brief overview, I believe the genjutsu to be ineffective due to the continued influx of natural energy from the amphibian tech. Unlike regular sm where the user absorbs NE then converts it in to sage mode. The amphibian tech has a constant fluctuation of chakra. Additionally the genjutsu used affects multiple targets which I believe could possibly cause it's dmg/rank to split between targets as a regular ninjutsu should. We also discussed if it would force the summoning animals back but we agreed it wouldn't do anything this turn either way. So essentially just need the above issues checked.

Reactions: Serpent

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/posts/21915508/
Link to VM Conversation:https://animebase.me/members/lgeezy.8611/#profile-post-comment-7151
Issue: Genjutsu
Your Reasoning of the Issue: Well most of it is in the VMs. But a brief overview, I believe the genjutsu to be ineffective due to the continued influx of natural energy from the amphibian tech. Unlike regular sm where the user absorbs NE then converts it in to sage mode. The amphibian tech has a constant fluctuation of chakra. Additionally the genjutsu used affects multiple targets which I believe could possibly cause it's dmg/rank to split between targets as a regular ninjutsu should. We also discussed if it would force the summoning animals back but we agreed it wouldn't do anything this turn either way. So essentially just need the above issues checked.
Your Reasoning of the Issue: According to the [Illusionary Arts] and [Method System: Genjutsu] rules. In order to break a Genjutsu you must enter Sage Mode. The method he is claiming to break the Genjutsu is #3 "Altering your chakra flow through the introduction of foreign chakra or energies.". He is already in sage mode, the foreign chakra has already been introduced and his chakra has already been altered. The toads continue to maintain it for him but I don't believe this would "disrupt and unbalance" his chakra as the rules states need to happen to break Genjutsu. The toads have merged with him and the nature energy is no longer foreign since he's already in the new state. The Genjutsu has been placed on his already altered chakra. It's the act of entering into Sage Mode that alters and disrupts the chakra to break Genjutsu. Otherwise any custom summon, tool, weapon. etc. that gathers any amount of sage chakra for it's user, makes that user immune to Genjutsu. Most of it is in the VM's as he stated. Anyway, about the damage split. It's my understanding that, unlike Ninjutsu. Damage doesn't split between targets for Genjutsu. That the rank of the technique remains the same even when being used on multiple targets.

On another note, his entire use of the toads and sage mode would be breaking the rules anyway. According to the [Sage Mode] rules. "Techniques that prolong Sage Mode by collecting Natural Energy only pertains to Imperfect Sage Mode." He is in Perfect Sage Mode so Ma and Pa would not be feeding sage chakra to prolong his sage mode as they can't since it would be a breach in the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geezus

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/threads/closed-broly-vs-sasori.767242/
Link to VM Conversation: https://animebase.me/members/sasori.215426/#profile-post-comment-7177
Issue: Insufficient Counter
Your Reasoning of the Issue: It's in VM's and the thread but to sum it up

1) I attacked with a 100 damage technique and in Sasori's move he Uses a Bleach/Sealing technique of 80 damage to counter, followed up with an S rank water + A rank lightning combination after I break through his Bleach technique.

"Right as his opponent made it through the bleach Fear would control his Annie puppet to spew a large amount of water from her mouth, and into her opponent's location which would cause the water to push the man away. However, at the same time this occurred Fear would control Zeus to send a lightning current from its rods into the water to increase its strength and give it electrifying properties. "

I believe that his combination technique wouldnt happen because I'd have already landed my attack on him via his first counter failing. It'd be breaking timeframe to then have his combination attack hit me after I'd already defeated his first technique. So his chakra would be sealed and he wouldnt be able to manipulate the puppets or his barrier in any way due to the seal I placed on him with my kick.

2) Even if all of those went through as a S+S+A rank attack, 100 Damage is 1 full rank above F rank techniques. So S+S= F rank+A = Strong F rank, thus unable to counter my technique, meaning that my kick again would land and seal his chakra and abilities in addition to doing damage. Sasori already took 110/160 Damage from a previous attack so this blow would end the battle anyway. But regardless in my move I stated this would tear through his armor and hit his core which is possible due to his Apocalypse armor's description

" Of course it is still possible for the armor to be offensively overpowered simply meaning that it is possible for an S-ranked attack directed towards any part of the user’s body can penetrate and reach the user’s core through the armor; "

3) Due to his bleach technique being part sealing, my resonator tool would lower it's rank by 1, making it a 60 Damage technique. I believe that because his technique would be divided in power between the sealing aspect and bleach aspect, that each portion would be A rank to add up to an S rank anyway though.

"Much like a heavily moisture filled environment will do things such as dampen paper, this ability fills the environment up to Short range with and aggressive sort of natural energy that seeks to saturate and break the bonds of various things on the field. Naturally, natural energy does a bit more than dampen paper when it saturates objects. This also applies to enemy Sealing Fuuinjutsu techniques S Rank and lower that stem from them as a result as the NE would also weaken those materials by one rank. This costs 50 chakra to activate, and the effect lasts 2 turns. This activation takes up a move slot. This may be used twice per battle."

4)
Not put in the vm's but I notice his gluttony technique leaves him able to summon the puppets, but utilizing them counts as a move

"Since this technique can be passively activated, up to three of the seals can be activated at once, but it would still cost a move for the user to utilize the attachments that emerge from them."

So the Bleach technique, Zeus Lightning, Annie's water, and each utilization of the puppets themselves would each count as a move. This would make it so that Sasori used 5 moves in one turn.

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/threads/closed-broly-vs-sasori.767242/
Link to VM Conversation: https://animebase.me/members/sasori.215426/#profile-post-comment-7177
Issue: Insufficient Counter
Your Reasoning of the Issue: It's in VM's and the thread but to sum it up

1) I attacked with a 100 damage technique and in Sasori's move he Uses a Bleach/Sealing technique of 80 damage to counter, followed up with an S rank water + A rank lightning combination after I break through his Bleach technique. I believe that his combination technique wouldnt happen because I'd have already landed my attack on him via his first counter failing. It'd be breaking tf to then have his combination attack hit me after I'd already defeated his first technique

2) Even if all of those went through as a S+S+A rank attack, 100 Damage is 1 full rank above F rank techniques. So S+S= F rank+A = Strong F rank, thus unable to counter my technique, meaning that my kick again would land and seal his chakra and abilities in addition to doing damage. Sasori already took 110/160 Damage from a previous attack so this blow would end the battle anyway. But regardless in my move I stated this would tear through his armor and hit his core which is possible due to his Apocalypse armor's description

" Of course it is still possible for the armor to be offensively overpowered simply meaning that it is possible for an S-ranked attack directed towards any part of the user’s body can penetrate and reach the user’s core through the armor; "

3) Due to his bleach technique being part sealing, my resonator tool would lower it's rank by 1, making it a 60 Damage technique. I believe that because his technique would be divided in power between the sealing aspect and bleach aspect, that each portion would be A rank to add up to an S rank anyway though.

4) Not put in the vm's but I notice his gluttony technique leaves him able to summon the puppets, but utilizing them counts as a move

"Since this technique can be passively activated, up to three of the seals can be activated at once, but it would still cost a move for the user to utilize the attachments that emerge from them."

So the Bleach technique, Zeus Lightning, Annie's water, and each utilization of the puppets themselves would each count as a move. This would make it so that Sasori used 5 moves in one turn.
The Ninja World Conflict Resolution thread isn't for Battle Arena fights. For those you should just contact a sensei directly.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/threads/doubles-championship-venom-xylon-vs-pervy-sage-starboy.767534/
Link to VM Conversation:
My Issues
Venom replied on his own profile

Issue:

1. Trying to block/counter shinra tensei, it's unblockable
2. Timing, they are trying to act before one of our jutsu when they all happen at the same time,
3. Can they even use S ranks due to the MIE

1. Shinra tensei: In your previous move they said said " Raiden gripped on to the hilt of his sword as he created 2 spheres to hover around them." and the orbs would have to have been close to deal with the caramel.

Then in this move they say "With a simple mental command, the last sphere (outside the area of the barrier if it were to be fully form) would be thrown forward to block and cancel the attack that was coming forward "

- How were they next to him then outside MIE? MIE covers like a short range around, so how would the orb be outside the barrier if they were formed near them? They would of had to have been close to deal with the caramel itself?

- I'm under the impression you can't stop shinra tensei anyway due to the note on it saying "Note: The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. "

In our discusion, venom showed me a screen shot where Lok said the orbs could stop shinra tensei, but at this same time he has also said this on discord, in the rp general chat if you wish to search:

LoK03/01/2019

Shinra Tensei is absolute. It will beat any counter that it directly meets

2. MIE:

In our move, it clearly states we do all our moves at the same time. Tobirama is my path and so controlled by zeref, so they can easily act in combination, along with the rinnegan ability to percieve and react. With that, Loki is constantly reading my mind and so he knows how we will act before we do and so the timing of doing all three at the same time is easily achievable.

My issue is their timing, if all our moves are done at the same time, when they go to counter the dragon and MIE, they would be under the effects of the barrier at the same time and so be limited to using A rank jutsu and below due to "Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained "

If Xylon's bio did the yin dragons before the barrier forms, it would break the timeframe as the barrier forms with the water dragon with the shinra tensei?

Venom tries to argue that we were under the effects last turn or broke it before it formed but, we only used A ranks and destroyed the barrier with one bio while loki defended from the lightning and zeref attacked. All three only used A ranks and did act under the effects of the barrier. So i believe their move would fail due to they can't use jutsu they tried also

3. The orbs were formed a turn before but, apart from not thinking they can counter the shinra tensei, can they control the orb while in the barrier and can they still control the orb under it's effects?

Reactions: Serpent

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight: [Here]
Link to VM Conversation: [Here]
Issue: Genjutsu Release
Your Reasoning of the Issue: In his move, Rexii say's that he is released form the Genjutsu by using "Power of The Sun ". When asked about it he claims that the technique creates a chakra surge that would release him from the Genjutsu. I disagree with this for three reasons, the first is the technique itself not disrupting his spiritual energy. The second being that the technique is not a chakra surge and the third being the required level of surge needed to break the Genjutsu.

1) Disrupting Spiritual Energy: According to the Genjutsu Release Rules found in [Illusionary Arts] there are three methods of releasing Genjutsu. They are as follows:
  1. Altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies in your chakra by disturbing your physical energy.
  2. Altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies in your chakra by disturbing your spiritual energy.
  3. Altering your chakra flow through the introduction of foreign chakra or energies.
The method he is claiming to use is method two, also known as the chakra surge method. Using this method, you will need to disrupt your spiritual energy in order to release the Genjutsu. It even says "Its done by forcefully creating a surge of chakra in your body by spiking your spiritual energy through will power alone" However, his technique is a change in his physical energy not his spiritual, That is what Yang is after all. Side note, this also would not fall into method one as pain is the required method and his technique doesn't produce pain to himself.

2) Not Chakra Surge: The technique "Power of The Sun" says "The user will reinforce his own body with Yang nature chakra" but has no description indicating a chakra surge of any kind. According to the release rules of method two found in Illusionary Arts (linked above) It says that you will need to release a large amount of chakra His technique doesn't release any chakra at all. He uses chakra to reinforce his body. It doesn't release chakra like "Chidori Nagashi" or other chakra surge techniques do. Rexii claimed that this technique is a mode, and like all modes creates a chakra surge. That simply isn't true. The only mode to create a chakra surge is EIG (and perhaps SHB?) The other modes like Sage Mode or Curse Mark would break Genjutsu not because of a chakra surge, but because of method three, the introduction of foreign chakra or energy. His technique wouldn't fall into this category either since Yang isn't a foreign chakra or energy.

3) Genjutsu Release Method: Lastly is the method he used, and the Genjutsu itself. The Genjutsu is an S-ranked illusion, enhanced via Spider Sage Mode. Spider Sage Mode say's and I quote "the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required." This means the method need to break out of the Genjutsu would on par with forbidden ranked Genjutsu and as such, similar to other Forbidden ranked Genjutsu cannot be dispelled by Chakra Surges as the require surge needed cannot be produced and would need to release the illusion via one of the other methods. The other methods that would have worked would have been method one or three. Through the use of his partner either through pain or chakra transfer to introduce a foreign chakra.

Reactions: Geezus

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/threads/doubles-championship-venom-xylon-vs-pervy-sage-starboy.767534/
Link to VM Conversation:
My Issues
Venom replied on his own profile

Issue:

1. Trying to block/counter shinra tensei, it's unblockable
2. Timing, they are trying to act before one of our jutsu when they all happen at the same time,
3. Can they even use S ranks due to the MIE

1. Shinra tensei: In your previous move they said said " Raiden gripped on to the hilt of his sword as he created 2 spheres to hover around them." and the orbs would have to have been close to deal with the caramel.

Then in this move they say "With a simple mental command, the last sphere (outside the area of the barrier if it were to be fully form) would be thrown forward to block and cancel the attack that was coming forward "

- How were they next to him then outside MIE? MIE covers like a short range around, so how would the orb be outside the barrier if they were formed near them? They would of had to have been close to deal with the caramel itself?

Im free to dictate the space between my orbs. I never said i created both inches away from me. I simply said one dealt with ur caramel. U didnt say anything then so dont bring it up. They move at a mental command. But I fail to see the problem ur trying to bring up lol so what if i say they're outside or inside? They still accomplish what I aimed for. To cancel shinra tensei. The place of my spheres dont affect the move at all. So.....

- I'm under the impression you can't stop shinra tensei anyway due to the note on it saying "Note: The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. "

In our discusion, venom showed me a screen shot where Lok said the orbs could stop shinra tensei, but at this same time he has also said this on discord, in the rp general chat if you wish to search:

LoK03/01/2019

Shinra Tensei is absolute. It will beat any counter that it directly meets

Its funny how u choose to leave out the counter/information he told u too with the space time thing u showed me in DMs but u wont mention it here? Why cz it will make this pointer useless? Lol. Anyways, that note basically refers to a direct clash or combat. In which case I agree. I did neither though. I didnt use a tech to overpower it or to stop it's progression. I erased it's existence from play. Cali made these swords for things like these ya know. Its been done many times before. Bro an oldie like u know this VERY well so staaahp. And ill include what i showed u in DMs too to the checker. (Im King in the below screenshot and Lok is.....Lok. Msg me for it if u cant view it here:
You must be registered for see medias
)

2. MIE:

In our move, it clearly states we do all our moves at the same time. Tobirama is my path and so controlled by zeref, so they can easily act in combination, along with the rinnegan ability to percieve and react. With that, Loki is constantly reading my mind and so he knows how we will act before we do and so the timing of doing all three at the same time is easily achievable.

My issue is their timing, if all our moves are done at the same time, when they go to counter the dragon and MIE, they would be under the effects of the barrier at the same time and so be limited to using A rank jutsu and below due to "Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained "

If Xylon's bio did the yin dragons before the barrier forms, it would break the timeframe as the barrier forms with the water dragon with the shinra tensei?

Venom tries to argue that we were under the effects last turn or broke it before it formed but, we only used A ranks and destroyed the barrier with one bio while loki defended from the lightning and zeref attacked. All three only used A ranks and did act under the effects of the barrier. So i believe their move would fail due to they can't use jutsu they tried also

We did our moves at the same time too dude. We legit did the SAME thing as u did to counter MIE and several other people. I even asked Daemon about your counter and he said its valid. But yeah the dragon doesnt take years to form. Xylon's various sensing (Force and YY) and mine (Spirit reaper) would gives us a slight heads up on things. Shit just like ur mind reading...so. But yeah the dragon simply spawn and rammed through the forming barrier to dispel it before the binding effect fully takes place. U realize we're not instantly binded as u touch the ground right? This isnt a genjutsu fam. We would have enough time to perform like 3 hand seals imo (which we didnt. Just a thought) to release a technique to break the barrier.

Fam I can tell u didnt read that move properly. U didnt even realize the MIE was S rank? Restricting u to B ranks and not A ranks?? How do u expect me to take u seriously.....

3. The orbs were formed a turn before but, apart from not thinking they can counter the shinra tensei, can they control the orb while in the barrier and can they still control the orb under it's effects?

Reeeeeeeeeac-, nvm. I dont gotta say much on this. This point doesnt make sense fam.
Replied in bold above.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Link to fight: https://animebase.me/threads/doubles-championship-hei-and-hotsuma-vs-nana-and-noctis.767556/

Link to VMs:
https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7518829/

Issue:
Technique misuse

Reasoning for the issue:
Serpents bio has spawned a portal 5ft behind myself and rexii, which I think directly counters the "Cannot spawn within short range of opponent rule"
It would have to be minimum 5m. Should this rule be in effect, then the rest of the turn fails and the rest of the arguement doesnt matter and they take the damage.

2. The two have then jumped through the portal, failing to clarify what they land on. In their first move, they had created a swamp with myself and rexii at the center. Using a chakra construct, i placed it underneath ourselves as a foothold.
The chakra extends from my hand to coil beneath us much like a spring. I use the example of manda to show just how long it can actually grow, it doesnt mean it was neccesarily that thick.
I desceibed it as a foothold for both enough, and that was it.
In the return, serpent and his partner believe that they are immune to falling into the swamp in our reply. We disagree.
There is very little description in serpents move, giving our reply creative freedom to assume what happens. Considerding we are standing on a snake that had its upper body launched towards where they were, they have nothing ti land on and therefore should be stuck in the swamp.

This is the 3rd and final cr post so a mod will have to decide i believe?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to fight: https://animebase.me/threads/doubles-championship-hei-and-hotsuma-vs-nana-and-noctis.767556/

Link to VMs:
https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7518829/

Issue:
Technique misuse

Reasoning for the issue:
Serpents bio has spawned a portal 5ft behind myself and rexii, which I think directly counters the "Cannot spawn within short range of opponent rule"
It would have to be minimum 5m. Should this rule be in effect, then the rest of the turn fails and the rest of the arguement doesnt matter and they take the damage.

2. The two have then jumped through the portal, failing to clarify what they land on. In their first move, they had created a swamp with myself and rexii at the center. Using a chakra construct, i placed it underneath ourselves as a foothold.
The chakra extends from my hand to coil beneath us much like a spring. I use the example of manda to show just how long it can actually grow, it doesnt mean it was neccesarily that thick.
I desceibed it as a foothold for both enough, and that was it.
In the return, serpent and his partner believe that they are immune to falling into the swamp in our reply. We disagree.
There is very little description in serpents move, giving our reply creative freedom to assume what happens. Considerding we are standing on a snake that had its upper body launched towards where they were, they have nothing ti land on and therefore should be stuck in the swamp.

This is the 3rd and final cr post so a mod will have to decide i believe?

1) There is no RP rule that states that a technique cannot be created short ranged of a target. There are many techniques both custom and canon that have the ability to be created within that range. I believe what Zatanna is confused about is how many custom techniques that deal damage have note or restrictions on them or describe in their description about needed to be created outside of 5 meters in order to prevent a technique from being to overpowered. The technique I am using has no limitations saying it cannot open a portal within close range of a target and doesn't even deal damage. It's a S/T used to get close to the opponent.

2) She extends the dragon underneath them, having it coil around like a snake and grow to the size of Manda. She never says it's like a spring, she says coils like a snake. She never says it remains thin and becomes as long as Manda. She says it grew in size eventually becoming similar size to Manda or Aoda. A coiled dragon similar in size to Manda or Aoda would easily fill a 10m swamp. Saying it only fills the swamp in front of them doesn't make since either. They clearly said it extends underneath them. They are in the middle of the swamp and have a dragon coil under them and grow similar in size to Manda. More then enough to cover the swamp. She has given more detail about the use of her dragon in her conflict post then the actually move. To use her own argument against her, there is very little description in Zatanna's move, giving our reply creative freedom. The only reference to the size of the dragon is that similar to Manda or Aoda and it coils like a snake under them. That would provide plenty of space to land around them.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/threads/doubles-championship-venom-xylon-vs-pervy-sage-starboy.767534/post-21918940
Link to VM Conversation: https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7518938/
Issue:
1. The timing on his move, believe he breaks the timeframe, acting before one of out moves which happen at same time.

2. Trying to "prevent" a jutsu that is already activated.

1. Timing:
Their move: "The trickster would play another trick, however, Mugetsu had managed to weaken him by hitting his barrier with a phantom dragon. The big move was gonna come from the Dojutsu user "

Our move "Meanwhile ( at the same time ) Zeref would deal with the attacks that were all converging on our original position, absorbing them all ( dragons & orbs ) "

The issue on this one being, our move says he absorbs stuff at the same time as tobi/loki move right? They're not acting on the barrier until after you've noticed they moved. So the barrier would already be active absorbing the attacks as they move. As they didn't act until acknowledging loki/tobi moving (which is instant) how can they prevent a jutsu that would already be working without breaking the timeframe?

2. Their jutsu:

"and as the barrier around him began to manifest, Mugetsu’s mental creation would trigger a powerful spiritual attack. "

"he result of erasing the spiritual being comes in the form of fatigue and a lack of focus which prevents the target from using higher ranked techniques and progressively dims their consciousness. "

They acknowledge a jutsu is active, but then use a jutsu that prevents. So how they prevent something that is already happening?

A lot of their wording suggests two different things. Either they act before any of our move happens, which breaks the tf, or they're trying to prevent something that's already happening.

I tried to VM Xylon but to no response. He said this morning he'd reply this evening. I contacted him this evening, he said he would reply in a sec, several hours ago, can be seen in main chat. I asked riker in main chat if i could make CR due to this so don't lose on TL, he said i could.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/threads/doubles-championship-venom-xylon-vs-pervy-sage-starboy.767534/post-21918940
Link to VM Conversation: https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7518938/
Issue:
1. The timing on his move, believe he breaks the timeframe, acting before one of out moves which happen at same time.

2. Trying to "prevent" a jutsu that is already activated.

1. Timing:
Their move: "The trickster would play another trick, however, Mugetsu had managed to weaken him by hitting his barrier with a phantom dragon. The big move was gonna come from the Dojutsu user "

Our move "Meanwhile ( at the same time ) Zeref would deal with the attacks that were all converging on our original position, absorbing them all ( dragons & orbs ) "

The issue on this one being, our move says he absorbs stuff at the same time as tobi/loki move right? They're not acting on the barrier until after you've noticed they moved. So the barrier would already be active absorbing the attacks as they move. As they didn't act until acknowledging loki/tobi moving (which is instant) how can they prevent a jutsu that would already be working without breaking the timeframe?

2. Their jutsu:

"and as the barrier around him began to manifest, Mugetsu’s mental creation would trigger a powerful spiritual attack. "

"he result of erasing the spiritual being comes in the form of fatigue and a lack of focus which prevents the target from using higher ranked techniques and progressively dims their consciousness. "

They acknowledge a jutsu is active, but then use a jutsu that prevents. So how they prevent something that is already happening?

A lot of their wording suggests two different things. Either they act before any of our move happens, which breaks the tf, or they're trying to prevent something that's already happening.

I tried to VM Xylon but to no response. He said this morning he'd reply this evening. I contacted him this evening, he said he would reply in a sec, several hours ago, can be seen in main chat. I asked riker in main chat if i could make CR due to this so don't lose on TL, he said i could.
Okay so beginning with the time frame.
Let's establish that Apparition is not a teleportation. Both moves don't happen at the same time, one has to happen before the other. I respected its instantaneous nature, I tried to reflect that in my move. But both moves cant happen at the same time. If the barrier is formed the exact moment he starts his technique, he would break down to mahou and your barrier would absorb him given the distance. The closer you say the two techniques are, the more likely it is that the barrier could absorb him.
This is an excerpt from the technique:
" the user uses his magic to mark the location he wishes to travel to before breaking his body into pure mahou itself, dispersing and moving rapidly and reforming in the new location. "
Even if we say space/time is used as summoning technique is repeatedly suggested within the technique description. At the very least we could establish the body needs to break down into mahou first. With respect to that , if I am able, I could act as soon as that happens. I respected the time frame and started my move from that moment. In addition to that, precedence exists regarding the nature of time frame within these attacks. The checker must respect the precedence established in the fight between Riker vs Jay (final check by Drackos) which very closely resemble this situation.

Secondly, though this is never disputed. I will include this for the checkers reference. There should be no lag in my move. I am passively observing the battlefield with a chakra sensing. I have excellent reactionary abilities, the creation shares my mind so it shares faculties as good as mine. The creation that performed the technique is completely autonomous and composed of upper dantian (which is the nature of the attack as well). Spiritual attacks possess an actual instantaneous nature as well. There are no hand seals involved. All of this indicates that he can be affected in the exact time frame I wish.

It should be noted that I actually respected time frames and realism. I said the barrier would collapse as it begins to manifest where I could've pushed it and said it happened immediately as Loki began to turn to Mahou. Unlike Loki and Tobi who magically know to move towards each other so that Zeref could perform a barrier technique. Me and my creations actually posses a mental link and are able to seamlessly weave attacks together. That decision is now being questioned as a time frame breach and the wording is being taken advantage of.

On the issue of my techniques capabilities. Let us begin by establishing exactly what Preta Path's chakra absorption entails. Beginning by how long it takes.
You must be registered for see medias
Against Jiraiya's Big Ball Rasengan. It took Preta Path 10 complete seconds to absorb it (1:30- 1:40 in the video). Zeref is facing 3 large scale attacks. To begin with, the techniques being absorbed here are disproportionately stronger and larger. A proper argument would dictate it should take proportionately longer for him. We can have a sanity check and ask if its really okay to say larger techniques take more time, maybe its just 10 second all around. Then we can be extremely biased in the RP it happens faster than it wouldve in the anime. Lets cut that by half and say 5 seconds. But we can establish that the techniques won't be instantly absorbed at the point of contact. Preta Path's Chakra absorption barrier is also a two-part technique: First, the barrier absorb the chakra. Second the user spins the chakra within himself to so that it's safe.
"capable of absorbing any , regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. "

In response to this statement,
"They acknowledge a jutsu is active, but then use a jutsu that prevents"
I would agree if your technique was external of you. For example, If you used a fireball and I used a technique that prevents you from using fire after you used your fireball. I can't say that the fireball disperses. But if I prevented you from using A-rank techniques while you had a technique like Chidori active, you can't possibly argue that the chidori would stay active. Chakra absorption seal is not instantaneous and it's not autonomous either especially if there is a whole part where you have to actively spin your chakra within your body after absorption. If you lose the faculties to perform a task of the scale (especially taking account of fatigue and the scale of the techniques you're absorbing). Your technique will fall apart. Any argument otherwise is a gross abuse of rules and reasoning.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight: Shitshow
Link to VM Conversation: This may or may not be a porn link. ( timezones are an issue and with the limited amount of time, we can't really discuss without going over T/L
Issue: Too many to list here, everything is listed below
Your Reasoning of the Issue: This is everything I think is wrong and my vm to Venom.

Wew, idk if I'll ever get used to doing this. Feels like I'm telling someone I accidentally killed their dog while backing up their car I was stealing but, anyway, leggo with this.

Right, so first. Loki creates a wave of Entropy 5m behind y'all, how y'all create a platform under all 3 of y'all and move 6m forward before the Entropy travels 5m? As far as I'm aware, the platform has no enhanced creation and movement speed so the techs would move at a similar speed so I'd say the Entropy hits y'all before y'all can move 6m away from it.

Your use of the orbs, I'm not sure how these work so mb if I'm wrong but, is Yoru freeform manipulating ( shaping it into the platform ) them? If so, y'all jus freeform dodged our entire move and I don't have to tell you that's a no-no.

And if they aren't manipulated freeform and the platform is created by taking up a move slot, wouldn't triggering the explosion of one of them count as a move slot as well? It's performed in a separate t/f from the platform creation so the actions aren't performed simultaneously. So if both do indeed require a move slot then y'all used 4 moves and that would result in the move failing.

You say you use your Lightning chakra to manipulate the water below us ( which Tobirama is still manipulating btw ) but, your Lightning chakra is of equal rank so I don't think you can do that and your Lightning attack wouldn't happen.

Voice of Midas. I'm pretty sure you know this tech affects allies as well, why? Coz you asked bout this on discord ( will link below ) so Ibby using it would affect you and likely cause your Lightning tech to dissipate due to the disruption of your chakra system. Idk bout Yoru since he may or may not have ears ( like The Thing lmao ) but it says he feels pain and VoM states "causing slight pain to them, causing their ear drums to bleed" but again, idk if he got them ears needed lol.

You must be registered for see images

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight: [Serpent and LGeezy vs Venom and Priest]
Link to VM Conversation: [Here]
Issue: Invalid technique
Your Reasoning of the Issue: We had previously confirmed that several pre-used techniques were invalid. In his move Vemon once again tried to summon an invalid Edo summon. Upon talking in VM and on discord, he agreed that the summoning of Edo Tensei is invalid and should be ignored.
Now, we have also noticed that the other Edo Tensei they claim to be in play is invalid for the exact same reason. The corresponding bio has not been updated to reflect the ability to use the Edo for this arc/event. This is something Drackos has confirmed. Venom says that we've already validated it for the fight, and it is unfortunate for us. But we disagree, we haven't started the fight yet with our characters and have never acknowledged that the Edo summon is in play.

Last edited:

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I already gave him the ok on several things for the sake of not arguing and to get this fight started. Such as ignoring the Sage mode and Priest's Edo. I decided to be fair once again. So I simply summoned the edo (Riku. Priest's edo bio). This isnt his NW bio so the update was eh. Nowhere in the rules does it say having a edo in your bio is mandatory like a body seal. But i just went along. On the other hand I believe my edo is just quite fine being on the field. I had him summon from the rp thread in which u guys accepted my challenge from. If yall wanted my Barth edo out ya should have mentioned it then and there in your opening post like ur other notes but ya didnt and its a new turn/post.

Can this NOT be used as a fight check though? Like we only have ONE and they using it on this BS....