Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This thread is to be used when conflicts between combatants cannot be resolved and an agreement cannot be reached. Only fight participants, sensei, and moderators can post here. Arguments are to first be made in VMs. Arguments made over Discord, or other messaging services, do not officially count as initial arguments. They must be done over VMs. Fights in the Warring States Era can only be brought to sensei, or moderators three times per fight, with the third ruling ending the fight.

This thread is not to be used for Battle Arena disagreements. This is strictly used for disagreements in the Ninja World.
The template:

Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:
Issue:
Your Reasoning of the Issue:

And the response from the other side of the argument:

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:
Issue: I feel he dies when he hit me.. Simple

He turns his body to this
His body instantly took on the form and properties of Kurochi, which was in a flickering flame like form. Uta no longer had his original shape nor image in the slightest. The Kurochi made it where he grew larger, taking on an animalistic image; Having massive Horns on his head that are pointed and two large wings and a tail. Now being around 3.5 meters tall now,
He lunges towards me. I then jump up. He then cause Kurochi to form above me AND around me as stated
The Kurochi came in mass amounts; Rivaling that of the mountain smash technique and boosted passively by Momo. The Kurochi would arc around in nearly every angle to give the man no more opportunities to escape. It closes in with swift speeds and would burn through the man on contact.
While he also does this
On the other hand, Uta would be flying upwards at the Uchiha, again, chasing him down and aiming to lariat him with full force to deliver a finishing blow.
and this
Simultaneously to Uta doing his thing, the wings spread and revealed Momo whom releases a human sized Eagle made purely of Chakra. The Eagle was aimed directly at the man, seeking to fly into him and cause even more damage than is already piled up.
While saying this at the ending
With all of the attacks being pulled off simultaneously to one another, Momo and Uta mentally planned and released their techniques in a way that they won't clash with one another. And all of the Kurochi is made not to eat Momo away.
He is lunging towards me as his two techniques are acting. If he is attempted to hit me physically (which he does) the same time his kuochi strikes me. This would mean he would be struck by his own technique as well since its all within the same time frame.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:

He lunges towards me. I then jump up. He then cause Kurochi to form above me AND around me as stated

While he also does this

and this

He is lunging towards me as his two techniques are acting. If he is attempted to hit me physically (which he does) the same time his kuochi strikes me. This would mean he would be struck by his own technique as well since its all within the same time frame.
My reasoning: Yeah he's reaching again. I'm ok with whatever the ruling is because even if I'm also hit with him I still had 140 health. As agreed in our VM his health is at 0 since he is it. And per the rules, not discord where Teno is being saved by the boss man, but in the health rules, it states when the health hits 0 they are KNOCKED OUT SND KOSE. So I expect that rule to be considered and this match over whether I'm not or not

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:

While he also does this

and this

My reasoning: Yeah he's reaching again. I'm ok with whatever the ruling is because even if I'm also hit with him I still had 140 health. As agreed in our VM his health is at 0 since he is it. And per the rules, not discord where Teno is being saved by the boss man, but in the health rules, it states when the health hits 0 they are KNOCKED OUT SND KOSE. So I expect that rule to be considered and this match over whether I'm not or not
Checked.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Link to fight:

Link to VMs:

Issue:
Insufficient counter

Reason for issue:
I have opened up by jumping upwards and twisting my body performing leaf dragon God. My opponent has performed a move to rotate the earth beneath me to try to stop me. My arguement is that:
1) I am not touching the ground, so it wouldn't affect me
2) the rotation of the earth wouldn't be strong enough to counteract the jutsu
3)Even if he did wait until I had landed the dragon would already be formed.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Link to fight:

Link to VMs:

Issue:
Insufficient counter

Reason for issue:
I have opened up by jumping upwards and twisting my body performing leaf dragon God. My opponent has performed a move to rotate the earth beneath me to try to stop me. My arguement is that:
1) I am not touching the ground, so it wouldn't affect me
2) the rotation of the earth wouldn't be strong enough to counteract the jutsu
3)Even if he did wait until I had landed the dragon would already be formed.
Reasoning on Issue:

My opponent states she jumps into the air and rotates to perform the Leaf Dragon God technique. The initial activation of this technique is a small jumping upwards kick which whips up the air currents.

Techniques description:

"This is an ultimate taijutsu technique created by the legendary taijutsu master Chen. It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes like tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp air currents inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed. However, there is one distinct weakness to the technique. Since the Dragon God's real form (and what it basically is) is that of an ordinary tornado, though cosmetically shaped into a dragon, its attack power is based on rotation. If one enters the attack's centre (Dragon's Eye) while rotating at high speed, such as Lee's One-Man Front Lotus, it can be dispersed without inflicting damage. "
What I will point out is, the fact the user is supposed to remain at the base of the technique protected from harm. So my reasoning behind my counter was to use her to counteract her own tornado since she supposed to already be inside and at the base of the tornado. This prompts me to utilize my Earth Release: Rotator Plate technique to spin her vs me having to enter the tornado and counter it by spinning myself. This, in my mind, should be enough to stop the technique without any actual damage. Her reasoning behind why that wouldn't work is because the tornado rips up the ground, but it's not completely devastating the area she's in if she's supposed to remain at the base like the technique says. Or that my technique being a B-rank couldn't rotate her fast enough to counter the air currents which I disagree with as the techniques aren't physically interacting with one another like a jutsu clash. My technique is slated to rotate her, and by cause and effect disperse the tornado using her as the mechanism to stop it. Her technique is simply an ordinary tornado that's been enhanced by her physical strength, thus meaning counter rotation from inside is an effective method to stop it regardless of the rank of the jutsu used to do it imo.

However, Zatanna says she remains airborne, her reasoning being she didn't specify how high she jumped so therefore she is still airborne. If she's airborne, then that would essentially mean she is inside the dragon herself and not protected at the base where the currents are weakest. She's airborne, in the middle of her 170 damage tornado. Which when an opponent enters they get cut by the air currents present inside the tornado. Although she isn't swallowed, I feel if she's airborne then she's being cut to shreds by her own technique.

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

I believe Korra’s counter would not work in order to counter my toad. I summon Gama above him and he responds by summoning Manda, only to have Manda freeform dodge my toad. It’s more likely that by summoning Manda he raises himself directly into the Toad, but even beyond that, his movement through Manda would be freeform, making it invalid anyways. As for the part about Manda tanking the attack, there is no mention of that in the post, so it doesnt happen, regardless of the fact that Manda could tank doesnt mean it did tank. Plus, if he’s to argue that Manda doesn’t raise him into the toad, he’d still be in range for my illusion, preventing the third part of his move.

For Zanda, we just need confirmation that he can’t summon the toad sages as I already have them summoned before him via my clone.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I believe Korra’s counter would not work in order to counter my toad. I summon Gama above him and he responds by summoning Manda, only to have Manda freeform dodge my toad. It’s more likely that by summoning Manda he raises himself directly into the Toad, but even beyond that, his movement through Manda would be freeform, making it invalid anyways. As for the part about Manda tanking the attack, there is no mention of that in the post, so it doesnt happen, regardless of the fact that Manda could tank doesnt mean it did tank. Plus, if he’s to argue that Manda doesn’t raise him into the toad, he’d still be in range for my illusion, preventing the third part of his move.

For Zanda, we just need confirmation that he can’t summon the toad sages as I already have them summoned before him via my clone.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Like I said as soon as Manda gets summon he moves. Itsa not like we havent seen summons in the show being summon and instanstly moving or attacking as soon as the smoke appears so dont see how I wouldnt be able to have Manda get me out. And even if he gets stomped Manda would ghead would still get me out of the way and into long range out of the gen

OCC: kept it short

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Move:
VMs:

Issue: My issue with Zatanna stems from the fact that I don't believe her attacks will prove sufficient in overwhelming any of my defenses in order to actually harm me and thereby interrupt the course of my move. Zatanna has laid out several reasons why she believes her attacks will penetrate, so I'll lay out my own reasoning as the move progresses according to time frame.

First, Zatanna seeks to interrupt my move by attacking my bio with a series of kicks from an A-rank taijutsu attack, though it is empowered by a variety of boosts to being well above f-rank in terms of damage. If I were using a normal A-rank defense, I would fully agree that this would be sufficient in disrupting me. But Protego Maximum isn't a normal A-rank defense by any means. According to the description, this secondary usage which allows one to imbibe their body or an object with an ability to: "shield said object from A ranks and lower". According to , jutsu's which state an interaction based on ranks will have their interactions occur under the consideration of rank only. While he gives dark and fuuin as common examples, the paragraph seemingly applies to all situations in which rank is explicitly mentioned with no reference to either damage or chakra. And really, given that this technique is an S rank, it seems very counter-intuitive that it would only have the defensive properties of something a full rank below the chakra that is being expended.
The second sort of interaction deals with Ranks and are most commonly found in Dark Release and Fuinjutsu. These interactions are dealing with the actual Rank of the technique. Typically you will find descriptions that say things including, but not limited to, "Can absorb B-Rank technique" or "The opponent can not use techniques above A-Rank". In these situations, the rank of the technique takes precedence over the power. Even if a technique is boosted in Damage Points to higher levels, if a technique description is applied based on rank, it can still affect it.

For example, if a Sealing Jutsu was capable of absorbing any attack up to A-Rank, then even it can still absorb techniques that are S-Rank POWERED, but not officially S-Rank. So, if somebody were to add +20 Damage Points to their A-Rank tech to make it 80 Damage Points, since it's official Rank did not change from A-Rank, it can still be absorbed. However, if the technique was actually raised by 1 Rank, then the seal can no longer absorb it, because the technique officially moved up a class to S-Rank.
Next, we have the issue of the Patronus versus the Acid. This argument is similar to the one described above, in that Zatanna thinks that her damage boost should automatically overwhelm the Patronus, yet I'm even more sure of the Patronus serving as a more than adequate defense in this situation due to the fact that the patronus charm even explicitly states that: "Against other jutsu, the Patronus grants an S rank defense towards them, being able to survive one S ranked attack of any power as long as the user sacrifices 40 chakra for it, allowing it to reform". This jutsu even explicitly states that it survives s-ranks of any power. While it does require me to spend 40 chakra to cause it to reform, I believe this is only necessary if I want the patronus to survive the attack from any s-rank attack in addition to defending from it. Nor do I believe that the process of reforming the patronus is going to require a timeframe slot or anything of that nature in my next move as Zatanna seems to imply.

Finally, Zatanna claims that her second A-rank attack would break the Protego Maximum if the first didn't. Again, this isn't a generic defense. It essentially provides immunity to a-ranks, and is not weakened by them as Zatanna claims. This was confirmed by the clean head, and the wording of the spell describes as much anyway. This property stems from the fact that it's an S rank offering a unique defense independently from the normal rank of the spell. Protego Maximum's secondary usage is an S-rank spell which defends the user from attacks A-rank and below. In spite of her boosts, both her taijutsu attacks in this move fall under that category.

As a result of none of her attacks penetrating my defenses (which again, both provided broad coverage versus A-rank attacks and S-rank attacks respectively, regardless of damage) my move should be able to continue as stated, with me targeting her with two spells meant to decapitate her. While the usage of LDG would likely block the conjuration, the Difindo charm which follows would be met without challenge, resulting in her untimely death.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Move:
VMs:

Issue: My issue with Zatanna stems from the fact that I don't believe her attacks will prove sufficient in overwhelming any of my defenses in order to actually harm me and thereby interrupt the course of my move. Zatanna has laid out several reasons why she believes her attacks will penetrate, so I'll lay out my own reasoning as the move progresses according to time frame.

First, Zatanna seeks to interrupt my move by attacking my bio with a series of kicks from an A-rank taijutsu attack, though it is empowered by a variety of boosts to being well above f-rank in terms of damage. If I were using a normal A-rank defense, I would fully agree that this would be sufficient in disrupting me. But Protego Maximum isn't a normal A-rank defense by any means. According to the description, this secondary usage which allows one to imbibe their body or an object with an ability to: "shield said object from A ranks and lower". According to , jutsu's which state an interaction based on ranks will have their interactions occur under the consideration of rank only. While he gives dark and fuuin as common examples, the paragraph seemingly applies to all situations in which rank is explicitly mentioned with no reference to either damage or chakra. And really, given that this technique is an S rank, it seems very counter-intuitive that it would only have the defensive properties of something a full rank below the chakra that is being expended.Next, we have the issue of the Patronus versus the Acid. This argument is similar to the one described above, in that Zatanna thinks that her damage boost should automatically overwhelm the Patronus, yet I'm even more sure of the Patronus serving as a more than adequate defense in this situation due to the fact that the patronus charm even explicitly states that: "Against other jutsu, the Patronus grants an S rank defense towards them, being able to survive one S ranked attack of any power as long as the user sacrifices 40 chakra for it, allowing it to reform". This jutsu even explicitly states that it survives s-ranks of any power. While it does require me to spend 40 chakra to cause it to reform, I believe this is only necessary if I want the patronus to survive the attack from any s-rank attack in addition to defending from it. Nor do I believe that the process of reforming the patronus is going to require a timeframe slot or anything of that nature in my next move as Zatanna seems to imply.

Finally, Zatanna claims that her second A-rank attack would break the Protego Maximum if the first didn't. Again, this isn't a generic defense. It essentially provides immunity to a-ranks, and is not weakened by them as Zatanna claims. This was confirmed by the clean head, and the wording of the spell describes as much anyway. This property stems from the fact that it's an S rank offering a unique defense independently from the normal rank of the spell. Protego Maximum's secondary usage is an S-rank spell which defends the user from attacks A-rank and below. In spite of her boosts, both her taijutsu attacks in this move fall under that category.

As a result of none of her attacks penetrating my defenses (which again, both provided broad coverage versus A-rank attacks and S-rank attacks respectively, regardless of damage) my move should be able to continue as stated, with me targeting her with two spells meant to decapitate her. While the usage of LDG would likely block the conjuration, the Difindo charm which follows would be met without challenge, resulting in her untimely death.
Inch has already provided the gist of the issue, along with the links to the moves and VM's.
Im going to provide the full Jutsu here;
( Bōei Mukatte Kuro Mahou ) - Defense Against the Dark Arts
Type: Supplementary / Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20-40
Damage: N/A
Description: Defense Against the Dark Arts, or DADA as it's known for short, is a broad field of magic used to combat primarily the Dark Arts and other "evil" and dark natured attacks. These can be seen as advanced, specialized branches of Charms and Transfigurations as they generally use the basis behind these attacks to create the needed defenses or attacks.

B Rank

Impediment Jinx: - Supplementary
The Impediment Jinx ( Impedimenta ) is a jinx that renders a victim physically unable to move and halts moving objects. Appearing as a jet of scarlet light, the spell collides into an opponent and slams into them with great force and, without causing damage, is capable leaving the opponent unable to move. The effects are short lasting, however, never lasting more than a single turn, and can be countered by either preventing the charm from hitting the target or, once the effect triggers, overpowering it with raw physical power. The target can still mold chakra, however; its just that his muscles become unable to move.

Langslock: - Supplementary
Langlock is the incantation to a spell that causes one's tongue to affix to the roof of their mouth by using mahou itself to bind the tongue of the foe to the roof of their mouth. Invented for the sake of preventing someone from speaking aloud or even to prevent a spell from being cast, Langslock is a very useful spell that prevents the opponent from spewing jutsu from their mouth as well as using jutsu that require the mouth to make audible, clear sounds. This allows a wizard to counter another wizard by preventing them from speaking for a certain amount of time ( 4 turns ). Useable every 3 turns, this spell can be bested by a full body surge one rank higher than this one, requiring at least A rank chakra to break it.

A

Shield Charm - Defensive

The lowest level Shield Charm spell ( Protego ) creates an invisible shield appears where the caster's wand is pointed providing a protective barrier between themselves and their attacker. The shield itself does not give off light, but rather, the attack bouncing off of it and dispersing does. By moving their arm as if parrying an attack, the user is able to create a shield in between them and the target, creating an unbreakable shield, blocking jutsu of equal chakra and lower. The higher ranked a member is, he is able to perform this with increased speed, Full Wizards creating it in such speed that it's able to deflect even throw kunais from short range. Lasting until overpowered or ended by the user, the Shield Charm requires an additional 10 chakra per turn to keep up while preventing the user from using any other spells in that same time. After ending, the user cannot use it for 2 turns.

Knockback - Supplementary/Defensive

The Knockback Jinx ( Flippendo ) feels like a blow to the chest, knocking its victim back, along with a loud bang. This alone isn't enough to cause serious or fatal damage however; the attack lands with great force, sending an opponent backwards 10 meters quickly. This can be used to target attacks of lower chakra than this one, causing them to rebound back at the foe, making it a very using spell for any wizard. Can only be used once every two turns and up to 4 times in all.

S

Patronus Charm - Supplementary/Defensive

The Patronus Charm ( Expecto Patronum ) represents that which is hidden, unknown but necessary within the personality. When confronted with inherent evil and dark chakra, such as the Dark Arts, the user is able to cast a corporeal Patronus. Every Patronus is as unique as its creator and even identical twins have been known to produce very different Patronuses, each taking the shape of a different animal of the user. To successfully cast the spell, one must muster the happiest memory they can think of and then say the incantation, Expecto Patronum; the Patronus will come from the tip of the wand and can be directed towards a target by pointing one's wand at said target. When created, the Patronus has the ability to repel dark and naturally "evil" chakra, such as Dark Arts, Keigoku, etc from nearing the Patronus's short range radius. This allows the user to stay safe as long as the Patronus itself is near them, preventing dark energy from reaching it, being the ultimate defense against dark forces. Against other jutsu, the Patronus grants an S rank defense towards them, being able to survive one S ranked attack of any power as long as the user sacrifices 40 chakra for it, allowing it to reform. Can only be used 3 times in all, each use lasting 3 turns. After ending, the user cannot use any DADA spells for 3 turns.

Maximum Shield Defensive

An advance Shield Charms ( Protego Maxima ) is a more powerful version of the previous form. This version allows the user the same level of functionality but with an added ability; now able to imbibe objects with a Shield charm, the user is able to apply this charm to other objects or his person itself, granting limited defensive abilities compared to the primary usage ( the ability to shield said object from A ranks and lower ) This allows the user to "gift" this ability to others by charming their clothes to contain the charm or even other objects, such as armors or shield. If used for it's primary usage, the user is able to create an S ranked shield in front of him. The primary usage can only be used 3 times with a 3 turn cooldown and unable to use any S rank and higher DADA spell for 2 turns once it ends. The primary usage can only last for four turns and no other spells can be used while it's active. The secondary usage will last until deactivated, can be used 3 times and can only be applied to S ranked physical entities with a 2 turn cooldown period in between usages.

Note:​ ​Nearly​ ​all​ ​DADA spells ​take​ ​the​ ​form​ ​of​ ​​projectiles​ ​of​ ​mahou,​ ​and​ ​can​ ​be​ ​defended​ ​against like​ ​any​ ​other​ ​jutsu.​ ​For​ ​those​ ​that​ ​do​ ​not​ ​need​ ​to​ ​physically​ ​travel,​ ​their methods​ ​of​ ​defense varies​ ​based​ ​on​ ​the​ ​spell​ ​used.
Note:​ ​S​ ​rank​ ​applications​ ​are​ ​usable​ ​only​ ​by​ ​Year​ ​5​ ​Kisei​ ​and​ ​higher,​ ​A​ ​rank​ ​by​ ​Year​ ​4,​ ​etc.
Note:​ ​Light Wizards​ ​can​ ​use​ ​all DADA jutsu ​while​ ​Dark ​Wizards​ ​can​ ​only​ ​use​ B ranks.
Note:​ ​Specific​ ​restrictions​ ​for​ ​each​ ​spell​ ​are​ ​listed​ ​in​ ​each’s​ ​description.
Note:​ ​Only​ ​usable​ ​by​ ​members​ ​of​ ​the​ ​Kisei Clan.

In my opinion, The attack I have provided should force Inchato to defend himself for the following reasons;
Inch claims that the shield itself can withstand A rank attacks of any strength because of its wording. For this I will give two examples of how that is incorrect, and it has just been either read wrongly or interpreted wrongly. First, the technique before the Max Protego is the Patronus which specifically states:
"the Patronus grants an S rank defense towards them, being able to survive one S ranked attack of any power as long as the user sacrifices 40 chakra for it, allowing it to reform."
Looking at the wording of the Max Protego part that Inch is using, "the ability to shield said object from A ranks and lower" seems to imply that it grants an A rank defense towards them, however does not contain the part that it can survive one A rank of any power. Furthermore, the other half of the Max Protego states as well "the user is able to create an S ranked shield in front of him." This usage as well does not contain any words of surviving one attack of any power. Ergo, my assumption is that the technique itself does not work like that as they are the same spell and share the same attributes.
Inch claims that "given that this technique is an S rank, it seems very counter-intuitive that it would only have the defensive properties of something a full rank below the chakra that is being expended." however, the trade off for this is the ability to cast the charm on someone else or on yourself and being mobile while not having to channel it or use the S ranked defence. The primary use specifically states that "The primary usage can only be used 3 times with a 3 turn cooldown and unable to use any S rank and higher DADA spell for 2 turns once it ends. The primary usage can only last for four turns and no other spells can be used while it's active."
So the trade off is having a lesser defence for the ability to use other spells or abilities while using it.

Next, Inch also claims that should my first attempt fail, the follow up LDG would also fail. I also disagree with this as it also states in Jakai's technique interaction thread that "Techniques lose a single rank in power when clashing with weaker attacks, unless specifically noted to be different."
This part is also specifically bolded. Meaning that if my first attack doesn't break his barrier, surely it should drop to an A rank spell that protects him with a B rank barrier correct? There is no wording in the Max Protego that suggests that it does not stay at the same rank when protecting from damage, it doesnt not seem to say anywhere that it can reform with the same rank, nor does it say that it wont drop.

Lastly, should both of these fail, I believe that the combination of the acid as well as the Leaf Dragon God, would be sufficient to take out the patronus, causing Inch to fall.
At the start of the fight, Inch cast his patronus and hopped on top of it, and flew upwards of 10 meters from the ground above me.

Sensing Kazumi's intention to leave the area, Inchato grins. His last battle had him feeling confident. This head would look much better on his belt than his last opponent. Inchato flicks his wands, and an immense silvery elephant materializes before him. With a quick hop, Inchato lands on its back and flicks his wand up towards you, causing the elephant to stampede forward through the air, gliding in your direction and quickly reaching your height, hovering a mid-range away from you. "Surely you weren't gonna leave without at least saying hi, right?" Still empowered from his recently activated magics, the wizard's eyes gleam with delight, excited at the battle prospect before him.
Disrupting his mount would caus him to fall downwards into the acid that was specifically shot upwards towards him.

same time as Katsuyu would spray her acid from underneath upwards towards the patronus and the two as Kazumi kicks Inchato downwards into the acid.
The technique itself is also stated to "the acid will keep melting through the target, dealing damage to it as time goes by until its completely depleted of its acidic properties (keeps active for 3 turns)." Now if Inch disperses his magical chakra Patronus, the acid itself will not disappear with it, and so its go no where to fall but straight down to create a pool of acid underneath him.

On top of this, Charms are also meant to be cast "Successful casting of a charm is achieved through concentration, precise wand movements, and the proper pronunciation of an incantation."
As well as "The Severing Charm ( Diffindo ) is a charm used to precisely and accurately cut something."
I believe while falling down into a pit of acid this would forcing Inch to be unable to accurate and precisely perform this technique with efficiency.

Edit:
Just a small addition: it was noted that the shield charm was similar in terms of defence to the hyuga rotation jutsu. Looking at that jutsu as well, it makes no mention of defending from techniques that are boosted or being able to survive above normal damage limits for the rank.

Last edited:

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:
Issue: The man's adding strengths and weaknesses to our CE's smh
Your Reasoning of the Issue: I guess because it's named "Dream Sand" and it has, crystalline materials within it, Vayne assumed that his CE would be stronger to Sulphur, my CE, which is weak to the basic sand and crystal element. The thing is, after reading Dream Sand I realized that it is neither sand nor crystals and infact it is its own element, what'yah know, compsed of fauna and shits and is weak to fire and other heat based elements.

If I played the assumption game too, I could even go as far as to say that Dream Sand, which is based off of plants and shits and is weak to fire and heat, would be weak to Sulphur a super heated gaseous element that also has a strength against organic/plant-like elements, but I was always taught that if it wasn't listed then it is neutral, so with that being said I believe our two techs would cancel at best.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:
Issue: The man's adding strengths and weaknesses to our CE's smh
Your Reasoning of the Issue: I guess because it's named "Dream Sand" and it has, crystalline materials within it, Vayne assumed that his CE would be stronger to Sulphur, my CE, which is weak to the basic sand and crystal element. The thing is, after reading Dream Sand I realized that it is neither sand nor crystals and infact it is its own element, what'yah know, compsed of fauna and shits and is weak to fire and other heat based elements.

If I played the assumption game too, I could even go as far as to say that Dream Sand, which is based off of plants and shits and is weak to fire and heat, would be weak to Sulphur a super heated gaseous element that also has a strength against organic/plant-like elements, but I was always taught that if it wasn't listed then it is neutral, so with that being said I believe our two techs would cancel at best.
LoK said he gonna check this, but just to avoid some potential headassery, I think my elements stronger based on his element being weak to all crystal based elements and sand, which mine is.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:

Link to VM Conversation: &

Issue: Sakura not being able to sense me with the barrier. Raikage's defense not successful in several ways in stopping the attack.

Your Reasoning of the Issue: Sakura not being able to sense me through the Boundary Barrier Technique (Hayabusa Wuji) so her attack being aimed at me would be mute since she has no knowledge of my location (Or me tbh). I think we've discussed and agreed about this issue? Can't recall. Still putting it here so it can be officially ruled.

Raikage's reasoning for suddenly putting up a defense.
"At the same time this was happening, Diana’s original opponent would be dealing with a sneaking individual. He would silently dash towards the man’s blind spot and make a quick horizontal strike at the man. Completely focusing on Diana though, assuming she would prepare an attack, he would create a ball of plasma that he would use to protect him but also use offensively against her. Intending to use the Plasma Ball to ram into her and discharge lightning, Ay would be perplexed to realize some distortion of space in the shape of the sword would attempt to strike at him, but the barrier would protect him from it cutting through. Additionally, he could see now the shape of an figure thanks to the minute details attacking him. As a result, he would discharge the lightning just as quickly as he made it, at the figure, causing it to disperse, as it was a clone. All the while, Ay was merely assuming it was Diana."

^^That whole paragraph just seems off to me. His intentions prior to me entering the fight (after attacking Sakura) was him activating the Lightning Armor and backpedaling while keeping a mid range distance away. That seems like someone that is waiting to see her so he can speed blitz etc. Instead he suddenly remains still and put up a defensive barrier knowing Sakura is dealing with his thrown Taijutsu attack. And then suddenly he is aware of me because I strike the barrier and he turns around that quickly and see me? (Keep in mind I'm using the camouflage technique). He doesn't even have special eyesight like a doujutsu to see that minute detail in my SWORD to notice my entire figure lol Ehhhhhhhhhhh just seems out of place.

But anyways the above is minor. The main problem here is I don't believe the energy base defense would stop or even interact with my Wuji Dao lower dantian sword. Due to the no interaction between it. I simply see it as passing through and erasing his neck. When I brought it to their attention they said the energy is solid so the sword would stop on impact with the barrier. They fail to realize despite it becoming solid, the nature and base of the defense is still ENERGY. Which my lower dantian doesn't interact with. The middle one does. After discussing that they then brought up the Raikage's immunity to -40dmg and Ik of this. But the comparison I used was fire. If he is hit by a D rank fire technique he won't sustain damage but won't he feel the property/make up of the fire? The heat? He'd still feel that right? Same logic as my sword. He would succumb to the 'heat' (Erasure in this case) of my sword on his neck.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:

Link to VM Conversation: &

Issue: Sakura not being able to sense me with the barrier. Raikage's defense not successful in several ways in stopping the attack.

Your Reasoning of the Issue: Sakura not being able to sense me through the Boundary Barrier Technique (Hayabusa Wuji) so her attack being aimed at me would be mute since she has no knowledge of my location (Or me tbh). I think we've discussed and agreed about this issue? Can't recall. Still putting it here so it can be officially ruled.

Raikage's reasoning for suddenly putting up a defense.
"At the same time this was happening, Diana’s original opponent would be dealing with a sneaking individual. He would silently dash towards the man’s blind spot and make a quick horizontal strike at the man. Completely focusing on Diana though, assuming she would prepare an attack, he would create a ball of plasma that he would use to protect him but also use offensively against her. Intending to use the Plasma Ball to ram into her and discharge lightning, Ay would be perplexed to realize some distortion of space in the shape of the sword would attempt to strike at him, but the barrier would protect him from it cutting through. Additionally, he could see now the shape of an figure thanks to the minute details attacking him. As a result, he would discharge the lightning just as quickly as he made it, at the figure, causing it to disperse, as it was a clone. All the while, Ay was merely assuming it was Diana."

^^That whole paragraph just seems off to me. His intentions prior to me entering the fight (after attacking Sakura) was him activating the Lightning Armor and backpedaling while keeping a mid range distance away. That seems like someone that is waiting to see her so he can speed blitz etc. Instead he suddenly remains still and put up a defensive barrier knowing Sakura is dealing with his thrown Taijutsu attack. And then suddenly he is aware of me because I strike the barrier and he turns around that quickly and see me? (Keep in mind I'm using the camouflage technique). He doesn't even have special eyesight like a doujutsu to see that minute detail in my SWORD to notice my entire figure lol Ehhhhhhhhhhh just seems out of place.

But anyways the above is minor. The main problem here is I don't believe the energy base defense would stop or even interact with my Wuji Dao lower dantian sword. Due to the no interaction between it. I simply see it as passing through and erasing his neck. When I brought it to their attention they said the energy is solid so the sword would stop on impact with the barrier. They fail to realize despite it becoming solid, the nature and base of the defense is still ENERGY. Which my lower dantian doesn't interact with. The middle one does. After discussing that they then brought up the Raikage's immunity to -40dmg and Ik of this. But the comparison I used was fire. If he is hit by a D rank fire technique he won't sustain damage but won't he feel the property/make up of the fire? The heat? He'd still feel that right? Same logic as my sword. He would succumb to the 'heat' (Erasure in this case) of my sword on his neck.
Your Reasoning of the Issue: I acknowledge Sakura should not be able to sense Laxus or Raiden, as they are Hayabusa and can only be sensed by the Basic 5 senses, so Barrier Dome shouldn't work. However, I can still sense Snake, so Sakura heading towards him should not be an issue, and as such, her move goes through normally, but she should only be thinking of striking Snake.

As for Sandaime's move, I see nothing wrong with him switching to use Plasma Shield. He intended to do it before the earth crater went down, but he switched his plans after the earth went down. It's reasonable to switch plans. Now as for seeing him with the minute details. It clearly says in the Hiding with Camouflage Technique that "Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc." I want to focus on "Distortions of air currents". I've discussed this with Reborn, and he said that using Dantian or Wuji Dao makes what appears to be a distortion of space.

"Reborn Last Wednesday at 9:08 PM
I use lower dantian to create a makeshift rasengan
let's say
to you it'd look like a sphere of distorted space in the palm of my hand"

I think it's reasonable to assume with that Sandaime can recognize a distorted space the shape of a sword. Likewise, he would immediately counter. We both acknowledge this part is minor anyways, the actual problem likes next.

First off, the tech wasn't even posted, not even as reference, so the only thing to acknowledge is that it's a freeform tech. Secondly, (Neidan: Wuji Dao) — Internal Alchemy: Way of Nothingness states in the tech "Lower Dantian: The Lower Dantian deals with physical existence. Entities such as solids and liquids, physical entities, and corporeal matter are within this Dantian’s scope." Lower Dantian specifically says it deals with solids. Plasma Shield is a lightning based tech that is solid. It says it can be used to "Ram into people" and as seen against Gaara in the movie it was used it, it clearly has physical matter to it. It pushed away physical sand, not letting it through, it also pushed through the sand as the user moved with it. A technique can have both energy and matter based properties. Like Susanoo is physical, Tsunade punched and cracked it, but it's also made of energy, and Madara could move right through it from the inside when he was pulled by Gaara. This tech may be lightning based, but it is physical and has matter to it. The fact that it is physical, means it interacts with the Lower Dantian. The only thing left is to establish strengths and weakness. Lower Dantian's description says "the amount of matter in which one can erase is also dependent on the rank. Lower ranks means smaller areas of effect and less matter that can be erased. This technique has the ability to combat against techniques of equivalent rank or chakra input." So, a FF strike with Lower Dantain can only combat a FF solid object. Well, Plasma Shield is B-Rank, so it doesn't go through.

This second part is more understood by ZK, so we have to wait for his argument too, but I believe the main idea is if the shield didn't work, the Sandaime's inherent ability to tank damage should correlate to being able to match the rank of the sword strike, in this case, FF. Being that Sandaime can handle up to B-Rank Damage, that should correlate to the sword not having enough of a rank to "erase" Sandaime's neck since it's a FF. If it were a B-Rank or higher strike, then the Dantian's strengths and weaknesses would allow it to pierce, but it's clearly lower.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Link to fight:

Link to VM conversation:

Issue: Ugh, Timeframe?

Your reasoning of the issue: Mountain Smash Jutsu performed by Keji >Summoning Performed by Rucken >Earth Support Jutsu performed by Keji >Swamp performed by Keji >Absorption Arm performed by Rucken

And the response from the other side of the argument: Mountain Smash >Summon >Swamp >Absorption Arm.

Your reasoning of the issue:
1) He makes the mountain jutsu at the same time he does the earth support jutsu, my summon would appear. Evidence:
...Suddenly mountain-like earth structures arose. Calmly he watched the incoming two sides start to come into crush into each other. Now as he had assessed the situation, he devised to use his opponent's jutsu against them.

"Oh." making a short remark as he pulled out from his smoke hold jutsu that lingered around him a small from of black bracelet. Quickly acting in forming the needed handseals as he summoned a Cyborg-like Snake after using his tool. Bring forth his very personal summon that been futuristically transformed into a cybernetic organism. With it's implanted technology, it was far-powerful from regular summoning...
Due note his bio isn't an earth specialty, meaning the "rat" would have it's jutsu come first vs his in "unison" so to say. :|

2) Believes my summon is stuck in mud because of a small dialog between the characters once it was summoned, meanwhile at the same time the moment I summoned my snake, he too had dialog. Hmm?

3) Now returning to timeframe; Quote Keji, "If we go by your logic 3 turns just passed before the mountain smash completed? Don't think it works like that" to that I say, "it depends..." Clearly it wouldn't make sense to say you performed mountain jutsu then I summoned my snake then you made swamp without taking in account of detail of the situation. Evidence:
As Cynn's and Desmond's combination forms and closes in on the target they observe as he pulled out a bracelet and wove several seals from which spawned a cybernetic snake. Cynn grew enraged due to snakes being one of her natural enemies "SWAMP!" she screamed into Desmond's head as she turned the ground directly beneath the summon into a 50m deep sticky, muddy swamp trapping the summon where it was.
Per evidence, he states one thing that's almost implying I didn't have time to summon which is "As Cynn's and Desmond's combination forms and closes in on the target they observe" meanwhile prior I mentioned, "Calmly he watched the incoming two sides start to come into crush into each other. Now as he had assessed the situation, he devised to use his opponent's jutsu against them." then proceed to summon by then, it would mean I had enough space to summon my snake, meaning I the mountain jutsu was pretty far wide-enough <.< anyways...Keji seems to perform his swamp meanwhile the slides of the mountain continue closing in.

To me, I don't see a problem. Everything is going according to timeframe and situation of the battle :|

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:

Issue: Dont think its a valid counter.

I've fired off two boulders at the target, simultaneously at the same time, same time frame.
Firstly, the first one destorys the water dragon that he created with the second coming towards him.
He then used the same technique again to (in my words) Free form dodge the attack.

" Once the water was summoned, the young man used it similarly to how he had used it before, manipulating some of the water to carry him upwards a few metres into the air, out of the way of the attack, with the rest above him."

I dont really see this as a valid counter as number one, taking the time to create that water would take more time than would be available, secondly, free form dodging isnt allowed. The technique used in question doesnt allow one to "ride" it in anyway, being used as offensive or defensive action to strike.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:

Issue: Dont think its a valid counter.

I've fired off two boulders at the target, simultaneously at the same time, same time frame.
Firstly, the first one destorys the water dragon that he created with the second coming towards him.
He then used the same technique again to (in my words) Free form dodge the attack.

" Once the water was summoned, the young man used it similarly to how he had used it before, manipulating some of the water to carry him upwards a few metres into the air, out of the way of the attack, with the rest above him."

I dont really see this as a valid counter as number one, taking the time to create that water would take more time than would be available, secondly, free form dodging isnt allowed. The technique used in question doesnt allow one to "ride" it in anyway, being used as offensive or defensive action to strike.
Wow, my first time posting in a conflict resolution thread. o_o'

Your Reasoning of the Issue: I believe my usage of the water is not freeform, given that it is a new technique that I am using. I don't see how using a technique counts as being freeform... Anyways, she also claims that I don't have enough time to create the water, but I believe that I do. In fact, when I previously told her that she did not have enough time to defend against my earthen monkey after the avatars attacked her tornado, she claimed she had enough time just because 'it was in another time frame'. I don't think she can claim that I did not have enough time to make my water again.

And just because the technique description does not specifically say that I can use the water to dodge things, I don't think that means that I can't. I believe it's up to me as to how I use the water. In this case, I used it to dodge an attack, and then directed it towards her to attack her whilst I land on the ground. I don't see the issue here tbh...

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation: - He told me to do this on discord. No typa discussion so....
Issue: Fail to counter sound tech
Your Reasoning of the Issue: Hey...me again ._. So this time the issue is simple. Both clearly began their attack after my sound technique. My sound tech paralyzes you. Both their attacks require movement. So in short their attempt to stop me fails. Besides, Zk trying to use expansion and the wind canon before my hindering sound wave is heard isnt a valid counter lol

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:
Issue: Gen still in place, and potential death.
Your Reasoning of the Issue: So the gen should still be in place as the manipulative advancing blades would be in the tf after my wind. LA argues that the MAB happens before, meaning he'd be doing two techniques before my single one. And as he is insistent that the MAB happens, and since it's in the tf after my wind, he'd be hit with it full force. The wording in my move is "If the man failed to counter the illusion, he should be knocked out anyways, and if he attempted to counter like he intended, it is likely that the cards would be affected by the wind, latching further into his back, killing him too, probably. " and my vm also says that it occurs in the tf before, but he chose to ignore that in his post when he ignored my vm when he said ". Just confirming here since Vayne probably won't respond" even though I had already responded.