Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:
Issue: Gen still in place, and potential death.
Your Reasoning of the Issue: So the gen should still be in place as the manipulative advancing blades would be in the tf after my wind. LA argues that the MAB happens before, meaning he'd be doing two techniques before my single one. And as he is insistent that the MAB happens, and since it's in the tf after my wind, he'd be hit with it full force. The wording in my move is "If the man failed to counter the illusion, he should be knocked out anyways, and if he attempted to counter like he intended, it is likely that the cards would be affected by the wind, latching further into his back, killing him too, probably. " and my vm also says that it occurs in the tf before, but he chose to ignore that in his post when he ignored my vm when he said ". Just confirming here since Vayne probably won't respond" even though I had already responded.
Your Reasoning of the Issue: I went with the wording he chose in his move. Obviously still using MAB which means that due to how he has used his wind he has let me perform two moves before using Vaccuum Bullet or else I'd be inclined to agree. He can't affect my cards under MAB if I haven't used it so he clearly lets me. he uses the actual vacuum bit of the jutsu (sucking in of wind) to draw them in to try and "hurt me" since the cards would be mid-manipulation anyway. If anything he's under more duress trying to draw the cards in faster towards himself lmao. Once the actual bullet part of his jutsu is used the cards would be mid flight trajectory because he was trying to affect them at initial launch with the "The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them" part of his jutsu even though the effect he intended would fail it would still be an attempt on his part. He can't just have multiple versions of his move.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Fight:

VMs

Issue:
death by insufficient counter

Reasoning:
Ryoma has es Earth/Fire: Monkey Rock, which is normally an S rank jutsu, but due to the effects was reduced by one rank to A rank. He then used earth expansion on the technique to give it 25 additional damage points, making it total 85 damage.
This was to counter my 5 Tornado wall jutsu which has 100 damage, but then reduced to 90 after clashing with his water jutsu prior.
Clashing again with a weaker jutsu would just reduce it to 80 damage which I believe would still kill him.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fight:

VMs

Issue:

Reasoning:
Ryoma has es Earth/Fire: Monkey Rock, which is normally an S rank jutsu, but due to the effects was reduced by one rank to A rank. He then used earth expansion on the technique to give it 25 additional damage points, making it total 85 damage.
This was to counter my 5 Tornado wall jutsu which has 100 damage, but then reduced to 90 after clashing with his water jutsu prior.
Clashing again with a weaker jutsu would just reduce it to 80 damage which I believe would still kill him.
Your Reasoning of the Issue: Given that the difference in damage points between the two techniques is only 5, which is only a quarter of a normal rank, I doubt that her technique would remain with 65 damage points as she claims. Imagine if my technique was 89 and her one was 90. Would her technique really continue then? By her logic, yes, but I don't think so. My technique's damage power is so close to her one that I think her one would only be left with like 5 damage points. Maximum 10.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Fight:

VMs:

Issue:
Problem 1:
So Ive initiated a separate fight on the grove on both Vayne and Vegeta. Vayne said that he will counter me or initiate an interception but the problem is that he tried to intercept after 1 hour, which as far as I'm aware means that Vayne had to respond within the time limit which he failed and thus took the attack and died.
Then there was the fight with Vegeta. He claims that because vayne was intercepting me trying to stop me from submitting the head he would let Vayne fight me first but claims to have grown tired of waiting and then decided to fight me.

Problem 2:
He first claims that he is intercepting me from submitting the head, preventing me from even doing that. As I stated before, after the 1 hour time limit it doesnt make it possible. As far as i am aware there are no special interception rules in play. A similar case for this would be me leaving the landmark and then someone posting after an hour that they intercept me before Ive posted in another thread. As far as Im aware it doesnt work like that.

Problem 3:
Vegeta has used "Fire Release: Hephaestus’s Sanctum" prior in the altar .
In the fight against me, Vegeta has specifically said "Simple enough to figure the real one, as Saki ends the Dome the moment the 5 clones begin their offensive actions, so he no longer is bound by it and can use other techniques as he prepares to attack the main body."
The problem with this is that the technique itself has a minimum range of "Range: Mid – Long"
The technique I've used to initiate the fight is "Heavenly Foot of Pain" which has only a Short range, thus starting the fight at short range.
As is common knowledge, Taijutsu actions are often quicker than Ninjutsu in most cases, and I believe that the technique itself would strike before having time to actually converge on the target.
By this alone meaning we would be starting at short range.
On top of this, he has done nothing to defend against the shurikens coming in towards himself, because as stated before, Vayne had not reacted in the time limit, killing himself and ending the jutsu that was around them.
A small minor note on top of that, "Note: No A-Rank or above fire techniques in the same or next turn." which means when it was used, the Asses to asset jutsu wouldnt have been used, because it is of A rank meaning it is only 80 damage not 100.

I will reiterate, myself and my clones are already inside the dome itself, because of not moving previously during the fight I had, so I would resume the position specifically stated of "Kazumi sat on the altar, and took the time to have a smoke." and the dome being "manifesting a solidified dome of fire mid ranged in size surrounding them, giving them a double layer of defense around themselves and the alter." well as being confirmed by Vegeta in his move "the dome easily collapses upon them before they can get to the duo,"

Last point on top of all this, My clones were the ones to initiate the fight. 2 clones to attack vayne and 2 clones to attack vegeta, leaving my real body out of the fight.

Edit: small quick facts, as stated "altar located in a meter wide raised platform in the center. " considering that we are all stating at the altar which is 1m by 1m the timing and distance itself is all short range

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fight:

VMs:

Issue:
Problem 1:
So Ive initiated a separate fight on the grove on both Vayne and Vegeta. Vayne said that he will counter me or initiate an interception but the problem is that he tried to intercept after 1 hour, which as far as I'm aware means that Vayne had to respond within the time limit which he failed and thus took the attack and died.
Then there was the fight with Vegeta. He claims that because vayne was intercepting me trying to stop me from submitting the head he would let Vayne fight me first but claims to have grown tired of waiting and then decided to fight me.

Problem 2:
He first claims that he is intercepting me from submitting the head, preventing me from even doing that. As I stated before, after the 1 hour time limit it doesnt make it possible. As far as i am aware there are no special interception rules in play. A similar case for this would be me leaving the landmark and then someone posting after an hour that they intercept me before Ive posted in another thread. As far as Im aware it doesnt work like that.

Problem 3:
In the fight against me, Vegeta has specifically said "Simple enough to figure the real one, as Saki ends the Dome the moment the 5 clones begin their offensive actions, so he no longer is bound by it and can use other techniques as he prepares to attack the main body."
The problem with this is that the technique itself has a minimum range of "Range: Mid – Long"
The technique I've used to initiate the fight is "Heavenly Foot of Pain" which has only a Short range, thus starting the fight at short range.
As is common knowledge, Taijutsu actions are often quicker than Ninjutsu in most cases, and I believe that the technique itself would strike before having time to actually converge on the target.
On top of this, he has done nothing to defend against the shurikens coming in towards himself, because as stated before, Vayne had not reacted in the time limit, killing himself and ending the jutsu that was around them.
A small minor note on top of that, "Note: No A-Rank or above fire techniques in the same or next turn." which means when it was used, the Asses to asset jutsu wouldnt have been used, because it is of A rank meaning it is only 80 damage not 100.

I will reiterate, myself and my clones are already inside the dome itself, because of not moving previously during the fight I had, so I would resume the position specifically stated of "Kazumi sat on the altar, and took the time to have a smoke." and the dome being "manifesting a solidified dome of fire mid ranged in size surrounding them, giving them a double layer of defense around themselves and the alter." well as being confirmed by Vegeta in his move "the dome easily collapses upon them before they can get to the duo,"

Last point on top of all this, My clones were the ones to initiate the fight. 2 clones to attack vayne and 2 clones to attack vegeta, leaving my real body out of the fight.
1: No clue where she's getting "but claims to have grown tired of waiting and then decided to fight me." Don't put words in my mouth. There were two different defenses set up around the alter that she seems to have just ignored, along with ignoreing all the changes to terrain while she was in her fight thread.

2: Her last stated action, after attacking both Vayne and Me, was to attempt to sub the head. Obviously my offensive actions prevent that and also defend me and Vayne. Her wind jutsu doesn't affect anything as it's the same strength as the wind defense Vayne set up around us.

3: The dome was used properly. As it says in the jutsu itself;
Should the user desire to end the technique they may either release it as normal or cause the dome to converge on the center point. The dome, being made of the user’s chakra, will not harm the user upon convergence. Once fully converged upon the user the dome will suddenly expand outward creating an immense firestorm that reaches up to long-range around the user.
Note: Can only be used once (1) per battle.

Her other argument was that me ENDING the technique, as it says I can do at will, I'm somehow using it twice. This perplexed me to no end, and still does. Next is her claiming starting ranges, unfortunately for her...
We start where I said we do, she never specifies range or how hi they all jump so I did it for her. Gave her the benefit of the doubt of blatantly ignoring all the terrain changes and somehow magically appearing inside defenses set up while she was inside a fight thread. The shuriken were only thrown at Vayne, read her move for that one. Not sure how they are curving to hit me, also I describe how Vayne and myself avoid all that so..
My move states where she is and how hi they jump, and it's my preoperative to do so since she skimped on details. Basically they practically jump right into the collapsing fire dome and from the distances I said she does. Also if she was right on top the alter, why did the main body jump towards the alter to deposit a head if she was already on it? Also the dome stays at 100 damage, whether that was a mistake or not doesn't matter since she acknowledges it in her attack and never said anything prior.

To counter the last point, she don't get to decide who's in and out of the fight. She attacked, I attacked back. I attack all 5 of them, and before she deposits the head per her own moves.

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Fight:

VMs:

Issue:
Problem 1:

Problem 2:

Problem 3:

Not my fight ans whatnot, but since she’s making claims on me as well, I’ll post whats needed from my part.
Problem1/2: I don’t see how she thinks that the tl to a fight is made to be 1 hour. She’s clearly not accounting to the fact that by attacking us she forfeits the 1 hour interception tl. Had she only attempted to submit the head without attacking then yeah sure, it’s an hour, but she attacked us, meanig that the default tl for fights would take place, meaning 3 days. Furthermore, she’s completely ignoring the wind defense I had set up previously. The defense would slice/blow away her clones, making her attacks insufficient. Additionally, her damage calculations are also off on her techniques, as bio passives would not be in place due to the seal. So her attacks are 80 and 60 dmg. She lowkey attacked her clones as well with her wind technique, since the attack is aimed at Geets who is standing near me, and her clones attack us. They’d get hit with her own attack before even reaching us. As for Geets and I, the wind would serve as a protection from it.

I won’t touch on her part with Geets, but I do want to note that she ignored our previously set up techniques. She had entered a fight and we took control of the after during her fight.(First me changing the structure through wheel of fortune, then Ian destroying my changes with his lightning, then Geets and I setting up defenses on the altar).

Also default range is mid, unless stated otherwise, so nah she’s not within our defenses.(If she were she’d be pushed out anyways due to my wind defense, which also pushes her towards Geets fire, so she’s going through the fire one way or another tbh). And her main is in the fight, as she made no note of it being otherwise. She merely stated “After that, Kazumi would deposit the head she had onto the altar.” With after that being after her attacks so yeah.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Link to Fight:

Link to VM Conversation:

Issue:
Insufficient counter/incorrect counter and needing clarification.

Your Reasoning of the Issue:
Ive used a technique that creates an explosion around me up to mid range. This explosion covers everything in mid range including the air.

Venom has used a technique to allow him to fly.
-Firstly, I mean, no where in the technique does it say that it can be used to avoid/dodge jutsu, so it may need some updating or re-write if thats the case.

-Secondly, the arena specifically states "The arena itself is a perfect circle, stretching to mid-range in all directions from its center, containing only sand and dirt. " All directions would include up and down wouldn't it?
Picturing something like this:
You must be registered for see images

If this isnt correct, can we please get an image of the arena or perhaps a little more description of itself?

-Third and lastly, Ive asked him to keep count of his chakra as it is an official serious fight and still hasn't posted it.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:

Link to VM Conversation:

Issue:
Insufficient counter/incorrect counter and needing clarification.

Ive used a technique that creates an explosion around me up to mid range. This explosion covers everything in mid range including the air.

Venom has used a technique to allow him to fly.
-Firstly, I mean, no where in the technique does it say that it can be used to avoid/dodge jutsu, so it may need some updating or re-write if thats the case.

-Secondly, the arena specifically states "The arena itself is a perfect circle, stretching to mid-range in all directions from its center, containing only sand and dirt. " All directions would include up and down wouldn't it?
Picturing something like this:

If this isnt correct, can we please get an image of the arena or perhaps a little more description of itself?

-Third and lastly, Ive asked him to keep count of his chakra as it is an official serious fight and still hasn't posted it.
Like previous techniques where she doesn't know it can be used like this and that, I'll assume its the same case again. The Chakra Propulsion Boots Technique have been used several times the way I used it. To dodge/evade techniques. Its just like the Leg weights drop.

Lol now she being ridiculous and realllllly reaching for a easy W. The witchwood arena simply states its a circular depression with mid range area span. Now if it had said something like it being a caged in arena (like the pic she provide id have to listen and agree here but its not) Idk why she trying to make her own decision and give the field a roof to lock us in.

I can also show proof of previous fights where we used techs from the sky (no roof) and techs with large area span being used.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight: Here
Link to VM Conversation: Here
Issue: Incorrect Counter

Ok first lemme start by pointing at Never's check.

"It would be Goodra's turn, Venom would only get to do the Chakra Boots Propulsion then he'd be hit and would be falling in midair, very hurt n stuff."

Im falling from LONG RANGE above but my chakra boots is also active, keeping me up or rather slowing down my fall tremendously if you wanna say that.

Next, Goodra's reply. She jumped UPWARDS towards me. Last I check thats her leaving the ground and going up. Where am I? Coming down from long range in the sky. So obviously thats where she heading while doing that spin / begining to spin.

I said I formed the barrier at her spin. No way im station on the ground already. Especially with my chakra boots on that is meant for FLYING.

But then in her reply she simply says she diverts the attack and strike the ground. She being vague here. She is suddenly back on the ground (you cant just act like u didnt jump at me in long range and be suddenly at the ground at the same time) to strike her heel there...yeah im not for it.

So imo she doesnt pull off the heel strike in time and even if u want to say she did it in midair my barrier will still take effect and seal her.

Edit: My mistake, I meant to say fall from mid range. Same applies for this check though. Also her second to last paragraph completely OFF. Leaf strong whirlwind is a more 'lateral' spin (it ends with her attempting to hit my hip)so how she gonna say she continues that spin as if she is rolling in a forward spin to slam her heel on the ground? Lmfaoo. And no way in that post she says she leaps forward. She said went UPWARDS towards me

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Link to Fight: Here
Link to VM Conversation: Here
Issue: Incorrect Counter

Ok first lemme start by pointing at Never's check.

"It would be Goodra's turn, Venom would only get to do the Chakra Boots Propulsion then he'd be hit and would be falling in midair, very hurt n stuff."

Im falling from LONG RANGE above but my chakra boots is also active, keeping me up or rather slowing down my fall tremendously if you wanna say that.

Next, Goodra's reply. She jumped UPWARDS towards me. Last I check thats her leaving the ground and going up. Where am I? Coming down from long range in the sky. So obviously thats where she heading while doing that spin / begining to spin.

I said I formed the barrier at her spin. No way im station on the ground already. Especially with my chakra boots on that is meant for FLYING.

But then in her reply she simply says she diverts the attack and strike the ground. She being vague here. She is suddenly back on the ground (you cant just act like u didnt jump at me in long range and be suddenly at the ground at the same time) to strike her heel there...yeah im not for it.

So imo she doesnt pull off the heel strike in time and even if u want to say she did it in midair my barrier will still take effect and seal her.
The arena itself is a perfect circle, stretching to mid-range in all directions from its center, containing only sand and dirt.

we have already established that I am at mid range because of the attack used prior, that is Heavenly Purity, B rank, which only reaches up to Mid range both horizontally and vertically.
Venom has not kept count of his chakra and no mention of his chakra boots the previous turn so it's assumed he is not floating mid air still.
The assumed distance that he would be hit would be the peak of his range. Let's assume 14m.
If he starts falling I'm not going to be able to run and jump and meet him in mid air in time.
Venom says I jump upwards, despite my post saying I leap forwards. A leap, is very much a jump forwards and I would be rotating at the height of my parabolic arc so it would be coming down as he is coming down.
I'd also like to say that a taijutsu move is much faster than a ninjutsu move, and simply diverting the movement of a heel isn't that hard.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Link to fight:
https://animebase.me/threads/witchwood-rhaenys-vs-vegeta.764735/

Link to vms: (i erote on his, he replied then he wrote on mine so its two)
https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7516000/
https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7516003/

Issue:
Disagree on the outcome of the move

Reasoning:
So as stated in multi infinite embrace, it can only be broken by someone with high strength or attacking the user, which i believe sakura falls into where it explicitly says on her bio that she has increased innate strength.
Vegeta makes 6 seals as i rush at him from 10m, and as i reach 4m from him he puts his hands on the ground to initiate the move.
The move states "The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability" so it wouldnt prevent me from moving.
I believe that breaking through this barrier would be enough to continue with ny attack. Because ive already used the white seal release as well, the chakra itself is flowing through me, and its not being molded till the last minute of impact because of the chakra enhanced strength getting released as the punch goes through. Same as the hundred healing, the technique itself isnt being used untill needed. Its like being in sage mode, but not molding the chajra for a technique till its needed, untill then youre just in sage mode right?
The white seal technique ststes
"The effort to fuel the chakra into the seal is such that when it finally becomes full, the user can re direct his focus and his chakra to his body once more, taking full advantage of it and its own chakra control. To release the seal, one uses the command Infūin: Kai (White Seal: Release), pumping the stored chakra back into the body, greatly increasing chakra flow. The release command will open the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body."
Again, its just pumping additional chakra into the body, not actually molding it till the last point of impact.
I dont believe the seal would stop the healing jutsu, as again its taking raw chakra to div8de new cells, not specifically molding it, but if it does prevdnt that, as soon as ive broken the barrier, it would continue to work as normal and instantly be healed i believe.

Also a small note, i dont know, i dont think boosts that say ninjutsu or Taijutsu apply to fuuin do they? Because its a different area?

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link to fight:
https://animebase.me/threads/witchwood-rhaenys-vs-vegeta.764735/

Link to vms: (i erote on his, he replied then he wrote on mine so its two)
https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7516000/
https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7516003/

Issue:
Disagree on the outcome of the move

Reasoning:
So as stated in multi infinite embrace, it can only be broken by someone with high strength or attacking the user, which i believe sakura falls into where it explicitly says on her bio that she has increased innate strength.
Vegeta makes 6 seals as i rush at him from 10m, and as i reach 4m from him he puts his hands on the ground to initiate the move.
The move states "The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability" so it wouldnt prevent me from moving.
I believe that breaking through this barrier would be enough to continue with ny attack. Because ive already used the white seal release as well, the chakra itself is flowing through me, and its not being molded till the last minute of impact because of the chakra enhanced strength getting released as the punch goes through. Same as the hundred healing, the technique itself isnt being used untill needed. Its like being in sage mode, but not molding the chajra for a technique till its needed, untill then youre just in sage mode right?
The white seal technique ststes
"The effort to fuel the chakra into the seal is such that when it finally becomes full, the user can re direct his focus and his chakra to his body once more, taking full advantage of it and its own chakra control. To release the seal, one uses the command Infūin: Kai (White Seal: Release), pumping the stored chakra back into the body, greatly increasing chakra flow. The release command will open the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body."
Again, its just pumping additional chakra into the body, not actually molding it till the last point of impact.
I dont believe the seal would stop the healing jutsu, as again its taking raw chakra to div8de new cells, not specifically molding it, but if it does prevdnt that, as soon as ive broken the barrier, it would continue to work as normal and instantly be healed i believe.

Also a small note, i dont know, i dont think boosts that say ninjutsu or Taijutsu apply to fuuin do they? Because its a different area?
My move says my side of things

Reactions: Venom

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:
Issue: Wrong counter
Your Reasoning of the Issue: The first issue was with my edo being ok to continue as normal with his genjutsu. We got over that i think. So moving on to the main issue.

My issue with it is that she believes ST (I actually had a typo by saying SR instead of ST for Shinra Tensei so excuse me) works like a normal technique in terms of clashes and following the dmg reduction system. She replied with that logic and dropped my technique to 130 so that can heal herself. If it wasn't ST, would have been legit. But as u can read in the technique itself its unblockable. So the 160dmg would hit her in one swoop since she didnt actually put up any sort of defence to save her Hp. At her current rank 160 is the dmg cap. Meaning she would drop to 0 instantly and be knocked out. Turning unconcious with her modes and actives turning off so she cant heal herself with the lvl 1 yin seal while being KOed.

Her logic for some reason is that she wont take all that 160dmg instantly which makes no sense. No technique in our rp hits u and dont dmg u (if dmg is applicable) at the same time.

Her creation rebirth spefically states she must actively control the healing process but by her being out she cant do that to heal.

So in short what im getting at is that by her not doing anything to stop or at least lessen the blow on her body, the 160dmg would knock her out instantly. No way it would hit and dmg her slowly for her creation rebirth to heal at the same time. She also said it push and crush her. Thats the dmg done right there.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Link to Fight:
Link to VM Conversation:
Issue: Wrong counter
Your Reasoning of the Issue: The first issue was with my edo being ok to continue as normal with his genjutsu. We got over that i think. So moving on to the main issue.

My issue with it is that she believes ST (I actually had a typo by saying SR instead of ST for Shinra Tensei so excuse me) works like a normal technique in terms of clashes and following the dmg reduction system. She replied with that logic and dropped my technique to 130 so that can heal herself. If it wasn't ST, would have been legit. But as u can read in the technique itself its unblockable. So the 160dmg would hit her in one swoop since she didnt actually put up any sort of defence to save her Hp. At her current rank 160 is the dmg cap. Meaning she would drop to 0 instantly and be knocked out. Turning unconcious with her modes and actives turning off so she cant heal herself with the lvl 1 yin seal while being KOed.

Her logic for some reason is that she wont take all that 160dmg instantly which makes no sense. No technique in our rp hits u and dont dmg u (if dmg is applicable) at the same time.

Her creation rebirth spefically states she must actively control the healing process but by her being out she cant do that to heal.

So in short what im getting at is that by her not doing anything to stop or at least lessen the blow on her body, the 160dmg would knock her out instantly. No way it would hit and dmg her slowly for her creation rebirth to heal at the same time. She also said it push and crush her. Thats the dmg done right there.
Id like to first note:
It originally would clash with an almost equal strength force of 150 damage from an explosion to its 160 damage technique.
Using the technique would also push him downwards into the explosion more, as he is 6M from the roof, which cannot be broken. We started at mid range.

"The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if the logically counter. "

Causing an explosive force to match the force thrown at me would reduce the scale as it becomes reduced in power. Im not saying the technique stops, but it certainly can be reduced in damage. When watching the technique performed on Konoha, you see bits of rubble and debris everywhere, it doesnt vaporize or instantly crumble.

The damage itself would be from me colliding and rolling along the ground and colliding with the wall itself of the arena. My thought is that as I roll and take cuts, damage and bruises, my healing, which is boosted by the level 1 white seal being open, would heal me as I take the damage. This is not an instantaneous damage from the attack, as shown in the three gifs below. Each time you can see it used, the character doesnt take the damage from the technique hitting them but from hitting stuff on the way back. A prime example is the clones which dont disperse untill they hit something. Even kakashi was able to maintain his chidori/raikiri while being thrown away.

" If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injured that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state. As long as the user has chakra and is conscious it is impossible for her to die by any means, which means that as such she gains a form of "immortality" throughout the duration of the technique. "
Techniques such as piercing a heart could be considered critical 160 damage, but still not enough to make someone fall unconcious and thus heal through it.

As Ive shown, the technique isnt instantaneous damage, but rather a damage over time, (all be it in one turn in our RP). But we have seen that one turn could be from 1 second to a whole minute. Additionally, reference for the white seal level 1 " Her medical techniques are boosted in both speed and effectiveness (heals twice as much, twice as fast). " So instead of healing 300 per turn, its healing 600 per turn, twice as fast. So while concentrating all of that healing into one person, I believe that I could survive the attack, and heal back up almost instantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akuma

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Fight:
https://animebase.me/threads/tazuma-nana-vs-genji.765950/

VMs: https://animebase.me/conversations/issue-with-ya-move-chief.1912621/

Issue:

Reasoning:
I used Silent Homicide to mask the sound of my movement, I didn't attack with it. I used my NB taijutsu technique to deal damage. So the CW wouldn't defend against S rank damage especially since its Crits. Much like the classic example of Drunken Fist, an attack doesn't always have to be utilized as the "attack". I utilized Silent Homicide only to mask any sound I made.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I think Jay linked a PM conversation instead of VMs but here is the proper VMs:
https://animebase.me/profile-posts/7517181/

Counter Arguement:
So my issue here is that Jay is picking and choosing what part of a technique to read and use. Specifically under "Type" it reads Attack. Hence why it has a damage value. Should it be able to be used with other moves I believe it would say "Supplementary" such as the other technique he used, Hiding with Camouflage.
Next in his post's description, he makes mention of only one attack,
"having approached from behind he would utilize his raw physical strength to land a crushing strike at the stem of her brain, knocking her out cold"
In His posts description as well, he makes mention of only one attack, not two at the same time so he cannot be using silent homicide and the Kaito Tai at the same time as well.
To me this doesnt seem like the type of strike used in his Kaito Tai technique, "The Dancing White Tiger" Whether it be a lack of description on his part, the way he described that attack doesnt match up with the technique he posted. I believe this to be because of the edit he put in shortly after he posted trying to add extra damage because of forgetting the new HP rules.
Regardless, The Silent Homicide technique, even if hitting with a crit, would only do 40 damage to me which would be negated by my Custom Weapon Armour Hattori Hanzo, which is found on ms that it protects up to B rank techs, which was bmade before the new Damage reduction wording and hasnt been updated yet, but consequently would mean that it reduces up to 40 damage from techniques. Additionally, Id like to point out as well, while im heading heavy armour, the technique he used for the Kaito Tai says
" Though the attacks are extremely deadly against lightly armored targets they cannot pierce through heavy armor. "
So I doubt even the technique would work against my armour.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/threads/rexii-vs-vex.765989/
Link to VM Conversation: https://animebase.me/members/rexii.79791/
Issue: I believe that Rex's Noctis bio would be unconscious and under the effects of Corium radiation

Corium is an element that has radioactive properties, with effects upon exposure being determined by the amount of radiation you are being exposed to. Obviously, the amount of radiation varies with rank.

From the element:

Corium carries with it dangerous amounts of radiation, making it deadly to be near the substance. Living creatures being within short-range of Corium would experience side effects such as nausea, physical fatigue and pain, and intense disorientation(not applicable to user). The overall effects depend on the rank of the overall jutsu, obviously increasing correspondingly. These effects are, much like hindering sound, unavoidable and unblockable should a person remain within short range of Corium for the period of time outlined below, but will be avoided completely should a person negate their exposure to Corium within one turn of being exposed. The user will not be able to directly control the radiation or its effects through Corium Release, as the effects are simply a natural part of Corium like the heat and texture are, and depend on the amount of Corium used.
From the Strengths/Weaknesses

Water and Wind: Water and Wind jutsu are capable of rapidly cooling down Corium, causing it to harden to the point that it can no longer be used and loses its heat energy.
From the approved Nuclear Volcano tech:

Corium Release is a molten element that carries through it potent traces of radiation. This radiation, in addition to its intensely high heat and density, causes the element to be extremely deadly even without direct contact, able to create hindering effects on targets simply through proximity (being within short-range of it).
The bolded, underlined, and red portion is where most of my argument will stem from. Since, the element description differentiates the heat based energy from the radiation energy, I believe that the radiation from the Corium would still remain in effect. This is further proven through the strengths/weaknesses section stating that Corium will only lose its HEAT energy Additionally, in my previous move (that my opponent replied to and validated), I specified that there is still a pile of Corium remaining on the field. Moreover, I created three walls 15 meters in height, causing there to be a large amount of Corium on the field. Since my opponent has only used physical techniques so far (earth, water, and wind) the overall AMOUNT of corium would not change, even if it was to be reduced in size. My opponent never actually destroyed any of the corium, through an energy based attack. Thus, since my opponent (and his summons by extension) has remained stationary for two turns, I believe that he would succumb to the effects of S - Rank Corium.

For additional review, here is a link to Corium (link).

Last edited:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight: https://animebase.me/threads/rexii-vs-vex.765989/
Link to VM Conversation: https://animebase.me/members/rexii.79791/
Issue: I believe that Rex's Noctis bio would be unconscious and under the effects of Corium radiation

Corium is an element that has radioactive properties, with effects upon exposure being determined by the amount of radiation you are being exposed to. Obviously, the amount of radiation varies with rank.

From the element:

From the Strengths/Weaknesses

From the approved Nuclear Volcano tech:

The bolded, underlined, and red portion is where most of my argument will stem from. Since, the element description differentiates the heat based energy from the radiation energy, I believe that the radiation from the Corium would still remain in effect. This is further proven through the strengths/weaknesses section stating that Corium will only lose its HEAT energy Additionally, in my previous move (that my opponent replied to and validated), I specified that there is still a pile of Corium remaining on the field. Moreover, I created three walls 15 meters in height, causing there to be a large amount of Corium on the field. Since my opponent has only used physical techniques so far (earth, water, and wind) the overall AMOUNT of corium would not change, even if it was to be reduced in size. My opponent never actually destroyed any of the corium, through an energy based attack. Thus, since my opponent (and his summons by extension) has remained stationary for two turns, I believe that he would succumb to the effects of S - Rank Corium.

For additional review, here is a link to Corium (link).
Obviously I disagree with the assessment of the situation made by my opponent for a few reasons. I will list them below.

1. The corium technique was hit with a water and wind combo. Both of which are elementally strong to corium and would harden, destroy and knock the corium away from me and while my opponent did mention there being leftover corium he never specified where this was.

2. Radiation by the laws of science requires heat to continue existing. Especially the particular types of radiation generated by heat. Which his custom element clearly states it is. Meaning when the corium has it's heat entirely removed as it has in this case thanks to the cooling nature of my counter, the radiation in my opinion can not survive. Leaving it's secondary effects meaningless. Further to this point the user is stated to be immune to the effects of the radiation likely due to it being formed of his own chakra. The core component of corium is heat generated by chakra further provinh that heat made this radiation and is required to sustain it.

3. Subsequent to my original counter I released another water technique. Specifically a sticky starch based one with the intent of smothering everything on the field. My opponent only blocked it from hitting himself meaning if any corium was left in my vicinity that has been additionally smothered in a layer of viscous liquid. This would further serve to make it inert.

4. My biography has been using sage mode the entire time since the Corium was made. Since the coriums radiation aspect itself is unranked. I.e not an actual active technique but rather a passive component of the corium, even in the eventuality that it was still active. Which I don't believe is the case, my sage mode is constantly healing me every turn. Along with the added resistance sage mode provides, this healing should counteract any negative effects though as I mentioned I don't believe the radiation is even in effect.

5. Finally, the corium volcano tech states it requires two full turns of sustained exposure, it also states that it requires one full turn to take effect period meaning that it should be 3 total turns. Which it hasn't been if we consider the actions happening in each turn. The water attack follow ups and the fact I teleported in my recent turn entirely leaving any zone of possible exposure. Though this is more of an after thought to the core arguments.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Link to Fight:https://animebase.me/threads/rexii-vs-vex.765989/
Link to VM Conversation: conducted via discord
Issue: I believe my opponent replied incorrectly.
Your Reasoning of the Issue: Alright so in my opponents previous move.

"While he does this, Rocky would duck behind the Golem's right shoulder, bracing himself as the Golem would defend from the gigantic wave of water. Due to the elemental advantage, and boost, Rocky's golem would continue unhindered as it launched a powerful close-fisted-slap at Rakim's opponents with its right arm. As it attacks, Rocky would focus chakra into its eyes, activating his Tenseigan."

My opponent has stated he is bracing himself by hiding behind the golems shoulder. Cutting off his vision of me. Normally not an issue, however in the same timeframe as the golem slaps he has activated the tenseigan.

"resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision"

A quote directly from the tenseigan. Which confirms the user loses access to the enhanced vision of the Byakugan. My opponent from this point on does not move at all. So in my opinion he has no clear line of sight since he is behind the golem.

While he does indeed mention later that he keeps an eye on the battlefield he has never moved making this an impossibility since the tenseigan has no enhanced vision at all as far as I can see. He wouldn't be able to follow my teleportation and thus have no idea where I am.

A secondary issue though admittedly one I'm not 100% sure on. My frog genjutsu says it takes a turn to activate. I'm not sure if that's passed now as I activated it in my turn now it's his turn. If it has activated he also did not factor this in to his reply.

A very minor thing finally, it seems a little metagamey to see the ftg tech once, assuming he did actually see it, and know exactly what it does. Though this is minor as mentioned.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Link to Fight:https://animebase.me/threads/rexii-vs-vex.765989/
Link to VM Conversation: conducted via discord
Issue: I believe my opponent replied incorrectly.
Your Reasoning of the Issue: Alright so in my opponents previous move.

"While he does this, Rocky would duck behind the Golem's right shoulder, bracing himself as the Golem would defend from the gigantic wave of water. Due to the elemental advantage, and boost, Rocky's golem would continue unhindered as it launched a powerful close-fisted-slap at Rakim's opponents with its right arm. As it attacks, Rocky would focus chakra into its eyes, activating his Tenseigan."

My opponent has stated he is bracing himself by hiding behind the golems shoulder. Cutting off his vision of me. Normally not an issue, however in the same timeframe as the golem slaps he has activated the tenseigan.

"resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision"

A quote directly from the tenseigan. Which confirms the user loses access to the enhanced vision of the Byakugan. My opponent from this point on does not move at all. So in my opinion he has no clear line of sight since he is behind the golem.

While he does indeed mention later that he keeps an eye on the battlefield he has never moved making this an impossibility since the tenseigan has no enhanced vision at all as far as I can see. He wouldn't be able to follow my teleportation and thus have no idea where I am.

A secondary issue though admittedly one I'm not 100% sure on. My frog genjutsu says it takes a turn to activate. I'm not sure if that's passed now as I activated it in my turn now it's his turn. If it has activated he also did not factor this in to his reply.

A very minor thing finally, it seems a little metagamey to see the ftg tech once, assuming he did actually see it, and know exactly what it does. Though this is minor as mentioned.
Clearly, I'm gonna disagree lmao.

I'm still facing towards Rex, and peering at him and I believe the following lines make this pretty implicitly clear.

As it attacks, Rocky would focus chakra into its eyes, activating his Tenseigan. While his move goes into effect, Rocky would continue observing his opponents and the area at large with his Dojutsu.
A$AP watches closely with his now activated Tenseigan as his opponent deftly avoided the Golem's attack, seemingly possessing a space time ability that allowed him to instantly summon himself to his Kunai or weapons.
As the man teleported, closer to him, using the same kunai each time, Rocky continued to track his movements, watching for the kunai and then detecting his chakra as he transported himself to the weapon.
Throughout the course of his move, Rocky would be observing his opponent with his Tenseigan
Also (in the unlikely event that I'm trippin) in particular, the first excerpted/quoted line was from my PREVIOUS move, meaning that my opponent replied to and validated me observing him and the area at large with my Tenseigan throughout the course of my move, which would lead to me seeing him, and that I'm able to see him.

In regards to the other issues presented by my opponent, I don't believe that I metagamed at all. By seeing ole boy throw a kunai and then suddenly expend chakra and appear where his kunai was seems like it clearly illustrates the teleportation abilities of the FTG.

Moreover, the Toads' genjutsu wouldn't initiate until the beginning of his next turn lmao. A full turn is a single reply from each of us. Otherwise, it would just work like literally any other gen.