Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Hm hm hm...

Was it Red that wanted me out directly? 😭
Yes! Wahahaa

It's telling that I warn all town about the dangers of MYLO, yet only the Mafia listened. Have I been the scum mentor all the time and I was simply unaware?:blur:
Lmao
Idk why they didnt lisen it was solo obviouse imo

Reactions: AL_sama

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To make this game a bit more balanced I'd suggest the following:

1) Plurality lynch at EOD. Beginner games suffer more than others from no-activity, because players might forget about the game or are unaware that constant participation is the key. With even two or three town players not voting, town is otherwise doomed to never get a lynch done without the mafia themselves - and thus always loses. Teaching players that they need to work together is important, but this nullifies the effort of those town players actively participating and wanting to play. An additional benefit is that it adds in the fights for the lynch that can happen with two competing wagons - majority only basically prevents any counterwagon from forming, since it normally ends up as "Lynch Player XXX or lynch nobody."
2) Add one additional player to town and/or buff the town power roles. A doc is not that strong in a shorter setup with only 12 players; it rarely happens that the doc actually saves somebody with only one kill power per night, and the game won't have that many phases. I'd put in a cop at the very least to give the town side more strength. Or replace the doc with a cop and get rid of the roleblocker. Also, normally you split town to mafia as 3:1 and then add one more town player, so this would make it 10v3 in this case. If that number is too high, maybe play a smaller and shorter 7v2 setup? This gives you more potential subs as well.
3) Extend the day length: I think that 48 hour day phases might be better, since everyone might have a busy work day (or forget about the game for a bit due to stress....), and even more so newer players to the game. Having double the time allows for more time for them to come back, or to reach out to them as a host. You also tend to see earlier how many replacements you might need and have more time to find somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.