1,100 posts
678 reactions
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2019
- Messages
- 1,100
- Reaction score
- 678
- Status
- Offline
- Activity Streak
what were you up to??Sorry Town.
I'm sorry also to Lan and Al.
what were you up to??Sorry Town.
I'm sorry also to Lan and Al.
what were you up to??
. I will be honest I almost forgot this game.Actually got busy during the day.. I will be honest I almost forgot this game.


Yes! WahahaaHm hm hm...
Was it Red that wanted me out directly?![]()
LmaoIt's telling that I warn all town about the dangers of MYLO, yet only the Mafia listened. Have I been the scum mentor all the time and I was simply unaware?![]()
Yea!I am thinking of hosting MU champ setup if anyone interested i can host one game .
its okI know. Sorry Al. When I come back during the afternoons DP already ended.
Me. I knew all town and scum by the start of Day 1. And I was the only town actively fighting against the loss today.Who was MVP
>_>
Yeah, that'd be interesting to know.If people want it, I'm willing to point out some posts where you could have found the Mafia team members as mafia.
ReLly!!!Me. I knew all town and scum by the start of Day 1. And I was the only town actively fighting against the loss today.
Plz do, tell me when i messed up heheIf people want it, I'm willing to point out some posts where you could have found the Mafia team members as mafia.
Hey, I think the best way to imporve at this game it is to just play this game more and more. You'll get better over time. Cringy but true advice.hmm...I wasn't very good at this game.^^ congratulations to Mafia I guess.