Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fluff
well well well look who is bloodthirsty.
Started getting bad vibes from him here, no sus yet
I think you were on to something.

Vote: @Elmage G Ace
On to what? It was DP1, I need answers please
I don't know if it's possible to change name without paying for premium, but if it is I will. So it's easier to adress me.

I FEAST ON FLESH
Town flesh? xD
Red could be genuine in her feelings. But the one jumping on that wagon is sus to me.
Rei sus Demon for jumping on wagon
Demon then moves to remove his vote (that's a long chain of 'm' there, what made you change your mind?)
It's hard to tell peoples intentions, I'm not that suspicious of anyone.
I wonder why? You should at least try to, that's what town should be doing
Reaction of a vote
I bandwagoned.

ok so are there any people that has some suspicion of someone except for me?

I totally did expect Rei to be innocent.
You bandwagoned. Cool. so you 'totally' expected... why? Perhaps you already know she's town, no? Explain please
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I don't trust anyone.
Except myself.
So I'm not gonna vote on myself.

That's an inspiring speech, you must not be scum, I vote the same as you.

Vote: Conspirator
Another bandwagon. Do you have sus of your own?
No, I was just honest, she seemed innocent.
So does everyone at the beginning ._.
This was a triumph, I'm making a note here, huge success.

Ok, so conspirator was not a mobster.....grr. I was hoping he was. I'm thinking it must be ALL RED who is the real villain.

@All_Red What's your defense?
It's like you're screaming I'M MAFIA!! With your post. If you're a town, then you're a pretty bad one. Still, I'm waiting for your explanation
I don't understand how I'm still alive xD.
I don't understand either, you would have been a better lynch than conspirator
o hey, haven't seen u since DN games.

Well I am a pretty suspicious person so I can understand that.

I don't really have an explanation as to why I suspect ALL RED more than so many towns people have died, so I'm just sinlging people out.
Yet you haven't done anything to douse the suspicion. Cool. I'll be waiting for your reply

@Alubama What do you think?

Reactions: Poison

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something that I want to remind town of:

We are currently in Mylo: Mislynch, and you lose. With the doctor dead, there is no saving anymore, so if you kill the wrong person, then the game is over, since the nightkill will take this to 3v3 and a Mafia victory.

Conversely, unless Mafia busses, since there are EXACTLY five town players left, the only way for town to lynch mafia today is if all town players vote a Mafia team member. At the same time, as soon as two town members falsely vote for the wrong person, and all Mafia members are online, Mafia can immediately win the game by block-voting the falsely voted townperson.

It IS a valid strategy to not lynch today and go to tomorrow and a 4v3 situation: It still needs all four alive town players to vote correctly to lynch Mafia, but maybe somebody will have gained some clarity by then.

Another reminder: No matter whether you decide to lynch today or not, for town not to lose immediately EVERY TOWN PLAYER NEEDS TO VOTE. If you are town and you are not voting.... then you are gifting the game to the scum team.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fluff

Started getting bad vibes from him here, no sus yet

On to what? It was DP1, I need answers please

Town flesh? xD

Rei sus Demon for jumping on wagon

Demon then moves to remove his vote (that's a long chain of 'm' there, what made you change your mind?)

I wonder why? You should at least try to, that's what town should be doing

Reaction of a vote

You bandwagoned. Cool. so you 'totally' expected... why? Perhaps you already know she's town, no? Explain please

Another bandwagon. Do you have sus of your own?

So does everyone at the beginning ._.

It's like you're screaming I'M MAFIA!! With your post. If you're a town, then you're a pretty bad one. Still, I'm waiting for your explanation

I don't understand either, you would have been a better lynch than conspirator

Yet you haven't done anything to douse the suspicion. Cool. I'll be waiting for your reply

@Alubama What do you think?
The moment he unvoted you I was suspicious of him. at first I gave the benefit of the doubt if being new. But then he repeatedly kept playing scummy as you pointed out several town.

By this as we need to vote to win i'm also giving him my vote. Either he is Maffia in my mind or playing this game rather bad. No hard feelings.

Vote @Demon

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Your restlessness to defend your scum buddy is an eyesore.
I'm sorry but what?
It is plain as day that we have 5 towns left and 3 mafia, look at the write up. If their are 6 votes on him, even if 5 of them are town, we know that mafia is voting upon it too. So that means that the person we are voting, is not mafia or prob is but the chances are low that they are, because why would a mafia vote on their own comrade, instead of start a another train.

I think I found who is scum as well. But I wont vote you, I want a group lynch at least

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry but what?
It is plain as day that we have 5 towns left and 3 mafia, look at the write up. If their are 6 votes on him, even if 5 of them are town, we know that mafia is voting upon it too. So that means that the person we are voting, is not mafia or prob is but the chances are low that they are, because why would a mafia vote on their own comrade, instead of start a another train.

I think I found who is scum as well. But I wont vote you, I want a group lynch at least
Okay nice, but who wouldn't vote there outed member? Demon is a certain scum from Day 1 and he is totally outed. His teammates would vote for him and stay on the safer grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.