Elite
Kin
614💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgive me for being blunt, but this new platform is a disaster, at least the way it is right now. I’m surprised it was implemented half-baked, with almost no old features being ported shortly after. Oh, and the background needs replacing. Good job on the advertisement though, it’s every-freaking-where. *uBlock on*

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgive me for being blunt, but this new platform is a disaster, at least the way it is right now. I’m surprised it was implemented half-baked, with almost no old features being ported shortly after. Oh, and the background needs replacing. Good job on the advertisement though, it’s every-freaking-where. *uBlock on*
Its true , i also have no idea where those premium money goes. *chucles *

I dont expect much from this place its like wasting energy and time. I naturally believe they gave up .

Rei was only person who really brought this place i do feel bad but she was the only one who focused on bringining activity. I do think this is the end it only runs with fringe role play activities .

Untill versuvio gets bored and fed up he should do it. He can donate the forum rent money to disadvantaged poor and current health crisis itll help than run this otaku failed forum.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its true , i also have no idea where those premium money goes. *chucles *

I dont expect much from this place its like wasting energy and time. I naturally believe they gave up .

Rei was only person who really brought this place i do feel bad but she was the only one who focused on bringining activity. I do think this is the end it only runs with fringe role play activities .

Untill versuvio gets bored and fed up he should do it. He can donate the forum rent money to disadvantaged poor and current health crisis itll help than run this otaku failed forum.
man u keep talking about money preniun...just tel them to give u preniun for free like that u will be even..

• Haha
Reactions: Rohan

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i will let aside other sentences as plain malicious, but I would like to point out this place has a certain calm and positive energy that doesn't make me feel that anyone gave up.

The simple fact we find here the forum while a lot of forums are closing up means someone is taking care of it, and if it doesn't entertain you, I wonder why do you feel the need to speculate about this place. If anything, looks like you care about it but you don't know how to show this. Idk if I am right though...

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I feel like this place has a charm to it. It sounds pretentious since I'm no active resident here, but I'm speaking from the standpoint of a viewer. It might not be doing great in its niche as far as popularity goes among anime and manga communities, but I think it's unlikely that it crumbles any time soon, with these members.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I feel like this place has a charm to it. It sounds pretentious since I'm no active resident here, but I'm speaking from the standpoint of a viewer. It might not be doing great in its niche as far as popularity goes among anime and manga communities, but I think it's unlikely that it crumbles any time soon, with these members.
i feel like i know u befor..

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most of those forums that closed down didn't have the money to support it, and I believe one huge forum in particular had copyright violation issues or some shit regarding manga scans. Doesn't mean they didn't care, they just ran out of ideas and resources to keep the site up.

Also, just because a place is more "cozy" doesn't mean it's better. All that does is reflect on the number of users and less membership. Quality is better than quantity.

Reactions: Shanks

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of those forums that closed down didn't have the money to support it, and I believe one huge forum in particular had copyright violation issues or some shit regarding manga scans. Doesn't mean they didn't care, they just ran out of ideas and resources to keep the site up.

Also, just because a place is more "cozy" doesn't mean it's better. All that does is reflect on the number of users and less membership. Quality is better than quantity.
look who iz speakin..

Tannie plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.