Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great new updates! Keep up the good work. Really happy with the like post options. Sometimes its just easier to react this way if you don't really have anything to say.

And the new banner is gorgeous :love:

The only thing i would like to see changed is how the emoticon drop down menu operates on mobile. It should close after you selected one. It's a bit tedious that you need to retap it for it to close. Or i'm just bad at handling phones :p

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About mobile posting, when i want to bold something, change colour or font size and i mark the text and try to choose action, the text is repositioning (especially when is a larger post, the marked part become no more visible because is going up or down) and i need to try sometimes more than 3 times to make what i want. Also, this is happening when i try to put a quote, spoiler or any from ...
At text formatting on phone when i choose to change font's size i need sometimes the biggest, which is below the seen part of the screen. If i try to scroll down, the option bar dissapears. Is not something i cannot do finally but this makes posting on phone more difficult.

I am on Android, and my fav is Samsung browser which i always use it.
It can be a bug from my phone?
All this is not the most important thing, i just wanted to mention it

Reactions: Zise and Alubama

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About mobile posting, when i want to bold something, change colour or font size and i mark the text and try to choose action, the text is repositioning (especially when is a larger post, the marked part become no more visible because is going up or down) and i need to try sometimes more than 3 times to make what i want. Also, this is happening when i try to put a quote, spoiler or any from ...
At text formatting on phone when i choose to change font's size i need sometimes the biggest, which is below the seen part of the screen. If i try to scroll down, the option bar dissapears. Is not something i cannot do finally but this makes posting on phone more difficult.

I am on Android, and my fav is Samsung browser which i always use it.
It can be a bug from my phone?
All this is not the most important thing, i just wanted to mention it
We will look into it. What Samsung phone do you have so that we know what resolution you are viewing the site in?

Status
Not open for further replies.