Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Wow its very...vibrant. A dark theme is a must, i had to turn down my monitors brightness cause it was hurting my eyes.

One thing for mobile thats always been frustrating, is the last of page options at the top of a thread, having to scroll to the very bottom every time to get to the last page is kinda, i guess its just inconvenient really, would be a nice addition if its possible...but man, prioritize dark theme PLEASE!

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great job, I am glad that the creepy loli banner is gone and is instead replaced with a scenery banner which looks 50 times better in my opinion.

I would like to give a few tips:-

The colour scheme is fantastic and I think it will look even better with a dark theme as the colours will stand out even more. It would be a good idea to make the dark theme the default theme. This is because there is a slow movement across the internet to dark themes as it saves more battery on devices and is easy on the eyes.

The Animebase text on the banner needs to be on the right-hand side and not on the centre. Currently, the text is coming on top of the character riding the cycle and the sun coming out from the skyscrapers. The effect of that central focus is getting diminished because of the text. I say right side because it has only skyscrapers and the sky which makes it a good position to put the text. The left side has a tree so it is not a good place for the text either.

The transition between the forum banner and the forum background needs improvements, right now it is abrupt and it does not look good.

The Reactions menu needs tweaks, it is not clear at a glance that there are six reactions under like. It should be something similar to this: .

The online icon needs to be changed, it looks ugly and does not merge well with the avatar.

The old one with a green triangle on the side of the avatar is far better as it merges well with the avatar.

It would be even better if the online dot was made like on NB.

The Headers at the bottom should have a purple background similar to the ones on the forum titles.

These are everything that I noticed, I hope this helps. :)

P.S: I am excited for the Premium colours, I hope the suggestions given by the premium members are considered. :)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
on mobile i have my profile icon over the Animabase text so i can't click on my icon to see my profile and my content like i did before.

Also, the automerged post text has the same colour as the post content so is harder to notice that we have a merged post. When it was blue it was better.
Post automatically merged:

also, tagging members with @ had a dark blue colour and now has the main text colour too.
when it canged colours you knew you tagged well and the mentioned members will receive alert.
i hope i explained it well.

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strictly about the mafia games, sometimes the convo is a lot more than a reply at one post. there can be an option to keep the text before quoted in the quote you take? I think at it as option because is not always useful and sometimes the lenght of multi quotes is annoying.
eg:
post 1 question
post 2 answer 1
post 3 answer 2

Reactions: Alice in Noodleland
Status
Not open for further replies.