9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Square
  • Rounded
  • Circle
This feature is not working for me.

The profile colours are also gone.
Yeah that addon was written for an older version and doesn't work too well no more, but as we have mentioned we are working on making our own profile customization that will allow more options.
I was gonna post a link to a broken thread of mine that was showing deleted messages but I just discovered that it has been fixed, good job ?.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, it's still broken https://animebase.me/threads/bijuus-and-immortality.703705/.

@Zise
If you refer to the images it's because the links are broken and can't be loaded.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah that addon was written for an older version and doesn't work too well no more, but as we have mentioned we are working on making our own profile customization that will allow more options.

If you refer to the images it's because the links are broken and can't be loaded.
You must be registered to see images

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is due to the user being deleted from before the move to xenforo. In vBulletin it would show user as Guest when this happened, while here it will still show the username. But since it's not technically a registered user no more, no bbcodes will work as there is no permissions for it.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is due to the user being deleted from before the move to xenforo. In vBulletin it would show user as Guest when this happened, while here it will still show the username. But since it's not technically a registered user no more, no bbcodes will work as there is no permissions for it.
Ok can you remove his messages other than the first one?

EDIT: Ty.

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Cool.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
This is semi frustrating, dunno how easy it can be fixed or what not.

Whenever i click a link to a specific post, instead of taking me to that post, it takes me to the first page of the thread. Generally not an issue for smaller threads, but when im clicking my own customs for the RP, which is a thread with over 330 pages, its kind of annoying rofl

an example link here

meant to take me to page 97, instead front page o.o

Reactions: Versuvio

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Whenever i click a link to a specific post, instead of taking me to that post, it takes me to the first page of the thread. Generally not an issue for smaller threads, but when im clicking my own customs for the RP, which is a thread with over 330 pages, its kind of annoying rofl

an example link here

I've had this issue as well and still have it. Kind of an issue for the RP section when we wanna reference to stuff. I am assuming when the website got updated the way urls kept track of posts and pages got changed and therefore messed up most RP links.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
I've had this issue as well and still have it. Kind of an issue for the RP section when we wanna reference to stuff. I am assuming when the website got updated the way urls kept track of posts and pages got changed and therefore messed up most RP links.
yeah, its harder going the long way around, doing a specific name search into the archives and then clicking every post youve ever made to try find the right one with the approval XD

Versuvio

Immortal
Kin
58💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

an example link here

This has been fixed. Thanks for reporting. (y)

This links actually should go to a specific post instead of a page. Due to the new site, the post you mentioned is on page 121. if only a page number is specified in the link, it will redirect as well to that page. If also a post number is specified, it will redirect now to the specific post, regardless if a page number also was specified in the link.

Your browser cache may still redirect you to the first page if you click on the link again, so cleaning it will fix the problem. All other links will redirect to the right page now.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
This has been fixed. Thanks for reporting. (y)

This links actually should go to a specific post instead of a page. Due to the new site, the post you mentioned is on page 121. if only a page number is specified in the link, it will redirect as well to that page. If also a post number is specified, it will redirect now to the specific post, regardless if a page number also was specified in the link.

Your browser cache may still redirect you to the first page if you click on the link again, so cleaning it will fix the problem. All other links will redirect to the right page now.
just checked a bunch of links, seems to be working nicely, good job. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.