Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(TOT)
I'm going to miss it a lot!!!
Thank you, all Naruto staff, for providing us the manga till the last chapters. I wish you could upload data books and art books as well~<3
And thank you all people who could financially support this site or the manga itself. If they publish it in my country I'll make sure to buy it to repay Kishi!(I've already bought 2 movies that were sold here just to support the publisher as I had watched the original version here. I don't like most of dubs.)

Just one question remains... Why Does Sakura's Daughter Look A Lot Like KARIN?! is she really her child or just sasuke's and karin's... (>3<)

Roofy128

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
havent posted on this website in like 2 years but its the last chapter so feel like i should (after resetting password, its been a while XD)
so i read the chapter and was like yep loved it and was happy with the way it ended. Got home and thought lets read this again and I got all emotional :'( naruto was such a big part of my life gonna miss it soo much.

BUT ITS BACK IN 2015, follows the new generation so cant wait for that

Senjuubi Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 Chapter.

Naruto Was a part of my childhood and now losing it after So long is just...

Heartbreaking...
^^^^^^^^^
Took the words right out of my mouth. Kishi delivered. I do want to ask was Naru-Hina and Sas-Sakura confirmed? I saw sakiura's daughter thinking of sasuke bolt honestly looks like lil ss goku. Couldn't see much resemblance with hinata's daughter and bolt. Anyone know?

annerg25

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hayyyy,,,, I can't believe the naruto story is over...But i hope that Kishi-san can continue the story after the war and details of kakashi being a Hokage....I dont want naruto to end.... i love this manga....

yakotseal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To those who come here to complain I encourage you to sit and think through all the years you spent sitting in front of your screen watching this marvelous story unfold. I was in junior high when this series started , and right now after travelling through so many countries dating so many women done so many deeds changed jobs and now married with a child of my own I loved and cherished every minute I sat alone and read this manga. Of course it has flaws but what in this life doesnt?
If anyone told me when this manga started that it would spawn so many webs, grow its storyline so exponentially I would have found it hard to believe. Like a fine story-teller and artist Kishimoto has connected educated and entertained a lot of kids and adults to story, art, and reading (much like the Harry potter franchise) .Its very creative with all the jutsus and wars and and loss and hatred and deceit and betrayal and comedy and leadership and faithfullness and greatness and followership and friendship and LOVE and so much.
To those who are not content with the ending I understand your dissapointment (set so high by the series itself).
I just want to thank Kishi and The Base and other sites for their diligence and hard work. I realsied over the years the great work you all put to making sure people like me can access this story. Every one whose comments on the base made me laugh so much. The trolls ... You too :)
I havent written much about Naruto....
I sit here and remember the first time I read through the manga...
This is how I want to say goodbye, Uzumaki Naruto.
Welll said my friend. Awesome summary of what i had in mind.

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will miss the series, but this ending disappointed me a little, it wasn't horrible its just that I was hoping for a closure for orochimaru, yamato, kabuto and Taka, what happened to them? come I cannot believe they didn't answer this, and more interaction between naruto, hinata and his daughter who we didn't even see him talking to, well at least there's still the mini series in 2015 and the movie and I'm glad that kishi made naruhina canon but this "ending" could have been better but you can tell that they purposely left it open because of the movie and the mini series, since the movie is between chapters 699 and 700 I'm hoping that we get to see orochimaru, kabuto and yamato there and better interactions between naruto, hinata and sakura etc.

Reactions: Dr Dark Knight

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still things are unclear!

sasuke isn't a insane to have self impressions !!! he sensed something in the forest , someone is there and I don't think this manga is over !

what's with that BOLT name !!! there must be a reason , and probably we will get to know about it more.

does salada has sharingan ?!

part 3 coming up !

Reactions: Restricted

-Phoënix Flower-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And the characters were a little OOC in the epilogue. Naruto was so serious and mature, and he was ignoring his own child? The Naruto we know would've done everything in his power to give his child the love that he himself was deprived of. Turns out, Bolt is just a mini Naruto, also somewhat deprived of fatherly love and attention. To the point he calls him "Shitty dad". That's absurd. The epilogue was horrible, tbh

Chapter 699 was really good. 700 sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.