Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*could create shadow clones to be in 2 places at once, enjoying time with his son as well as fulfilling his duties as Kage....doesn't* xD

Crappy ending for me, too many loose ends, I also noticed Sasuke "sense" something in the forest, not sure if that was done to leave open possibilities for the future or not. Time will tell.

I was expecting to find out Lee was Gai's love child, that he and Lee's mom had a trist lol, no way he could look so much alike and not be blood. And who did Lee have a kid with, Ten Ten? 3/5 for chapter 700

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Narration was on point! I really liked it
Team 7's true reunion gave me some feels. Seems even Kakashi was moved to tears.
These shippings overall in the end satisfied me
The names of the kids are unusual but I can deal with it
Naruto finally achieving his goal. 7th HOKAGE!
Cant wait for the Mini-Series, I couldn't care less who writes it as log as we still have some form of Naruto I'm good!
100/10 For Me

shinjojin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've read the final chapters a couple of days ago.

I’m not gonna lie, I will truly miss Naruto. It was the series that I was a major fan of before I got into one piece and i’m still a fan of it despite it’s missteps in the second half of the series. :(

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was happy when I finished reading the last chapter, then I burst out crying! :T_T:
This is SERIOUSLY the end. NO MORE HYPERACTIVE KNUCKLEHEAD NINJA NARUTO!?
Excuse me while I go to my emo corner ;__; someone hug me before I punch a hole in the nearest wall. O_0

So everyone of NarutoBase, let me ask you all this. Since Naruto ended (the Anime is still going though), are you all still gonna be on this website? :(
.....I surely will be :)

Only objection I had is what the heck happened to the other characters? And my badass man Orochimaru? D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were both good and their objective of bringing emotions from Naruto fans was achieved.

5/5 for both chapters in regard to achieving their objective.

3/5 overall because I didn't see my buddy Orochimaru and the other characters as well. We don't even know what happened to them. It should also have been longer and have given some detail of the movie that's coming up in December.

I have to admit, I am sad it ended. *Goes to my little sad corner*

Last edited:

JonDoe297

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me or did 699 seem a bit like it was cut short? I mean what happend with orochimaru and kabuto? There's just a couple of loose ends that was a bit of a let down.

H i N

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally Naruto is over, the last chapter was great.
But i miss some informations about Orochimaru and Yamato, he didn't even appeared in the 20 last chapters.
But all in one the whole Anime was great and i love it.

H i N

drknght

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking those massive leaps just to fit in the number 700. This chapter was total crap, which shouldn't be because it works as a conclusion for this great series. Naruto is finished, what a strange feeling..

papineau30

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 699 & 700 Discussion (700 out now!)

Beautiful chapiters! 5/5

A bith to small tho I would have loved to have more details about pairing and what the peace brang to the whole world not just Konoha.

In any case I can't believe this is over, I first came in contact with the serie on the television then took a whole summer to get where the story was at the time, that means naruto pre jump to the first ep of Shippuden.

Anyway there will always be a special place in my heart for this manga.

Raigah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if i'm wrong but i don't see any threads about, kishi's birthday that is today november 8, and if i'm not wrong, its a shame nobody have done a thread about it congratulating him. I cannot do it myself because i don't have permission to make new threads. But please somebody do it. He finished this master piece of manga just days before his birthday, i think he deserves a birthday thread. Also today is kishi's twin brother's birthday 2. THANK YOU KISHI FOR GIVING US 15 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE IN THIS STORY, NARUTO WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASASHI KISHIMOTO (and twin brother):yay:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.