Not open for further replies.

MiKuNaru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I LOVE NARUTO! I've finally finished it but I'm feeling kinda sad at the same time now that my most loved manga has come to an end.. but of course THANK YOU so much Masashi Kishimoto for sharing this manga with everyone, it's like a beautiful novel that never let the readers felt unsatisfied at the end of the story. Seven years ago when I really started to seriously read this manga every week and unlike any other anime, Naruto adds up a lot to my "NINJA" or MY WAY OF LIFE to just Never Ever GIVE UP! Hope to see you Mr. Kishi and more Naruto-like sotries not only for me but also for my KIDS in the future! : )

Moemin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 699 Discussion

All the feels in chapter 700...guess I have to change my tag line. Awesome way to end an awesome story. #NarutoForever

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 699 Discussion

First time visiting this thread, as I never check the chapter discussions anymore, and I'm extremely happy to see these responses.

Seems the vast majority of the community is happy with the ending, contrary to all the negative threads going around. The last 150 chapters or so might have been done contrary to how most fans wanted, but the ending was truly satisfying. If you are a person that disliked the ending solely due to what pairings are now canon.... than I have no words for you. Any true Naruto fan would have been fine with any pairings, as it doesn't matter to the story in the slightest. Kishi made the right call ignoring certain plotlines, in order to finish the most important aspects.

Again, I'm just so glad to see the community's positive feedback on this ending, as I felt it was very well done.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the First Chapter to the last one,We were privilege to watch two children label as loser give each other support directly and indirectly to one a noter till one day they each realize they were soulmates. Congratulation Naruto and Hinata, thanks for the ride. Hopefully part3 and the kids will keep us entertain ones more. 15 Years of entertainment that I would never had missed.

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you Kishi a great end to an awesome manga it was a good 10 years or so :) I did not start until part one was complete in the anime but i dont regret reading or watching the anime.

I cant complain about the ending there was only one pairing I wanted to happen that did not happen so yeah its no problem I am looking forward to more naruto manga/anime.

keep up the awesome work Kishi 10/10

Last edited:

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Far too rushed. Not the last 2 chapters but like the last 10....like wtf way too much info condensed when it's usually spread out and annoying but still. Pein arc had tonnes of back story with him and Jiraiya etc.

Last ten chapters it's just been like "hey guys here's all the info quickly so we can finish" they could've explored the SOSP story so much more with his sons etc like they done with Madara but nope....meh. Hopefully the few short stories that are meant to come will fill in the gap I feel Kishi has left especially since I don't feel like the Sasuke story has fully finished until he returns....

jericho143

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:( oh man.. i feel sad that naruto comes to an end now.. thanks kishi for sharing this story since i was a kid and now im 30.. my childhood favorite manga.

thanks narutobase! the best site for naruto (y)

nkengekelly

Kin
7💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
":( oh man.. i feel sad that naruto comes to an end now.. thanks kishi for sharing this story since i was a kid and now im 30.. my childhood favorite manga.

thanks narutobase! the best site for naruto"
yea i'm been reading the series since i was 11. Kishimoto did a good job at this manga

xyro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
someone's asking about orouchimaru.i'm wondering about the second to the last pages in last episode 700 when sasuke niticed something.maybe orochimaru still interested in sasuke's body.we'll see in mini movie.SALAMAT kishi.i will miss NARUTO so much..

xyro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
someone's asking about orouchimaru.i'm wondering about the second to the last pages in last episode 700 when sasuke niticed something.maybe orochimaru still interested in sasuke's body.we'll see in mini movie.SALAMAT kishi.i will miss NARUTO so much..

Status
Not open for further replies.