Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Clearly Naruto and Sasuke now are going to have 1 zetsu arm each.
It common sense, how else would they have both arms in the final movie.

Plus, when Madara inserted zetsu into Obito's body , he bandaged him up afterwards. and guess what? The spoilers we've been seeing for the final movie, both sasuke & naruto have got bandaged arms!!

Reactions: Almighty Ra

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait a second... I'm trying to give a fck... sorry, fcks not found. Both are wrong to say that either of them lost, regardless if it's Sasuke or Naruto fans, when manga has clearly shown the result of their battle, both equally damaged, both inacapacitated at the same time.
Actually sasuke did lose and here's why - he no longer had the will to fight and naruto still did. That's why he was laughing as well. He felt Naruto was stronger than him only in his ability to keep persisting and it showed even in their fight. So yes sasuke admitted defeat for that reason. Even if both were given a bit more chakra it would make no difference...naruto's determined thinking would keep him one step ahead.

batimpulse

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Have a theory about how naruto will get his arm back.
So it goes like this...
You know back when Neji got shot with an arrow through the shoulder pre-shippuden in the rescue sasuke arc?
well yeah leaf medics used neji's hair to re-grow the tissue and bone in his shoulder.
and what have we seen of naruto in the concept art for the new movie?
Naruto with short hair and bandaged arm, naruto's hair could have all been cut off to use for the same jutsu that grew najis shoulder back. so really narutos arm could grow back and need bandages just cos its a brand new arm that grew from hair

i dunno if this is right or even close but it's an idea

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Words can't describe how amazing this was to finally see into Sauske's true feelings towards Naruto. It was really truly one of many milestone moment in the series. I really enjoyed it this week.

rrakesh711

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all this chapter was very tactful and could never be blamed................

That thing about losing limbs........in naruto world this is not a matter at a all...... morover we have orochimaru alive he'll may (not necessarily) do somethin to restore them........

If kishi is more comic enough then they could even be restored to their utmost power.....

Thats obvious though.......

The most important thing is Sasuke admitting someone to his brother's standards and to be a follower thats wat gonna be real plot of this chapter.......

Since kishi has one more ball to play lets see how he is gonna make it to the boundary..........

Sahin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait.. Wasn't it that the seal would wear off once their both seals on their hand would connect? That's what the sage said right. Isn't that what happend after their amterasu chidori and rasengan clashed?(And then ripped their arms off through the force from the clash..
So maybe the seal is off and they are oblivious about it, hence sasuke suggesting to let him die so that the seal would went off

hugocruzz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice observation, bt i dnt tink dere was any sign of izanami on d fight betwen naruto and sasuke.it was real fight.
Thank you for replying. Yes it probably was all real, I'm the only one who thought that way, no one, not even the reviewers talk about that. It was just a feeling or maybe it was just a wish to see the fight continue.

Anyway great chapter, excited for the last 2.

Edit: Also when I saw the sketches from the movie I saw Sasuke with an eye covered, I also was trying to make sense of that, Izanami would be one possibility, but I already seen other sketches with Sasuke showing both eyes so it can't be.

Last edited:

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about this*

Really, is this the END
is this the end
I dont know but its a shocking one

what I trying to say is, that Kishi told that the end will be shocking one

really it is
I think, they will dying there
both of them,

its a possibility, why not? its the end, and kakashi is still alive, he is intelligent enough to figure out how to use sasukes eyes

it could be
anything has an end, beside that, if sasuke dies - maybe it will the total end of indra's inheritor

just think about this version, Im sure that this will not happen, but it could?"!

ps.: sorry for my bad english
The series is ending with a movie that takes place after a time skip, so no. They aren't going to die there.

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a fan of love scenes. And I don't know, something that wasn't rushed?
So you would have rather had a fight that gets drawn out, taking almost a year to get to the next part of the story, like with Obito and the Juubi? Let me put it into perspective: Tobi was "revealed" to be Obito in Chapter 599. In Chapter 650 (which came out about a year later), theyre still fighting the damn tree. This is how long a fight should be in Naruto. Any longer and the readers lose interest and start to complain (as was the case with the entire arc with Obito and Madara and Kaguya. It took too damn long to do something that only needed a 4 or 5 chapters dedicated to each).

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto.

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you would have rather had a fight that gets drawn out, taking almost a year to get to the next part of the story, like with Obito and the Juubi? Let me put it into perspective: Tobi was "revealed" to be Obito in Chapter 599. In Chapter 650 (which came out about a year later), theyre still fighting the damn tree. This is how long a fight should be in Naruto. Any longer and the readers lose interest and start to complain (as was the case with the entire arc with Obito and Madara and Kaguya. It took too damn long to do something that only needed a 4 or 5 chapters dedicated to each).
You are a genius and exactly right!

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct. People would complain if this fight was dragged on for 10+ chapters. Naruto fans are never satisfied and nitpick way too much.

Doc12

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CRAZY PREDICTION: What if orochimaru turn up on the scene and finally achieve his "true" goal?!
Just a thought folks:-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.